What would you do Jow Forums?

If your mom was dating a black man?

youtu.be/jJ5YB-ohXtY

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-050011.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=If6McCdJIgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Murder/suicide.

cut contact
You shouldn't have to play captain save a ho with the woman who gave birth to you.

These 'what would you do' things are all fake tho aren't they.

become a chronic masterbator

Probably knock him out with one punch then tell my mom I never want to talk to her again

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

I would leave home and tell her to fuck off.

Watch some blacked videos

>he measures in inches

hahaha, you are like a little baby

That would be honestly mind-blowing, its so impossible.

so how many potatoes is yours

literal propaganda

Attached: 1523401035118.jpg (600x842, 51K)

Its a sad day knowing im barely okay.

i'd fucking laugh my ass off.

My mom knows better than that, she’s a based trump supporter who wants the nigger invasion stopped

what kind of cuck shit is this jesus fucking christ

Expected a basedboy cuck joke, disappointed

Fuck Jow Forums with its filter

Nothing, because she already is ... my dad.

Wonder what necromancy is going since my mom has been dead for years.

I call out everyone i know who has jungle fever i don't even give a fuck if i'm never invited to another social function ever again, excuse me if that sounds like a robot but you gotta send a message. Everyone dances around it but they all feel it and talk shit behind their back haha niggerlover, a FUCKING NIGGER LMAO. but then its all happy smiles and sunshine when the nigger is around. I told me friend that his sister was a nigger lover and he just had this beta look on his face, he knows i'm right fuck him and his NIGGERLOVER WHORE SISTER.

based satan

Attached: 1512001799734.png (788x637, 63K)

She tried a white man, who when she got engaged to started beating her and treating her like shit. She broke of the engagement and exposed his ass leading to his family and friends deserting him (which he deserved). Years later she met a man from Barbados who was caring, ran a successful business and 6'4".

That culminated in me, a superior being, 6'8" in height, 8.7" dick, muscular, attractive and smart enough to get through university and make my way into one of the largest investment firms in the world, which I plan to leave in 4 years and start my own networking/cyber security company tailored for financial institutions.

Suck it NEET's

I wouldnt care at all because im not an insecure inadequate americoid

Slide thread = leftard shill.
sage goes in options field cunts.

That's eloquently put but why not tell us how you really feel?

That's pretty good for an abomination.

American tv is disgusting.
Based and blessed with digits

>Got into university because I'm black
>Got my job because I'm black
It is pretty nice for blacks in Western Europe

I would agressively deep troath the mother of the nigger in front of the nigger his eyes. Then I'd choke fuck the mother of the nigger to death, also in front of his eyes.

>generation z btfo

Attached: 2de76b1f9755eccc5348e759829ac402b5fbac40c8f6a921499cce1448592568.png (612x590, 150K)

Your mother is a race traitor and a dominant white bitch that deserves to die, as well as you.

I do the same, and i have no fear of repercussions.
What are they going to do? Im married, have my own business and if it comes to it i know how to fight pretty well and also have a carry permit.
Come at me niggers!
>Also
checked

Mine's 'bout a dozen or so.

>nigs that never happened

>What would you do Jow Forums?

I would explain how interracial relationships are completely unnatural and are pushed onto western women through psychologically subversive jewish advertisments.

honestly the only option

My mom is in the process of leaving my dad now and I'm fucking worries. She never shuts the fuck up and Idras Elba or Native authors. When I watch star trek she swoons over Chakotay. She's a brainwashed liberal and volunteers to assist helping new immigrants.

If it ever happens I'm calling him a nigger and cutting all contact. Which sucks, but it's the only option I can see. Hopefully she's too old to find someone and just gets some cats.

>Go to university because I had 3 A's, 1 A* and a national certificate in computing, and a great CV with great references from previous employers and high ranking military members for the charity work I've done with veterans.

We don't have affirmative action in the uk, and I was a model student. I'm only mixed race on forms, I appear white in person.

Not every nog is like the niggers in the US . Respectable Nigs in the Caribbean laugh at those gibedat's. And white woman + plus lightskin black = white on appearance baby. My existence is the bleaching of the blacks, and with my white partner, that's a whole lineage of possible blacks gone.

Attached: Dinner.jpg (500x281, 52K)

Plant crack in the house and call the fuzz.

Disown her.

If my mom ever dated a groid, I would cut all contact & disown her. No exceptions. I don't give a shit. You sleep with niggers, you deserve to be treated like one.

Also, I hate that WWYD with a passion.
No self-respecting individuals are going to talk about their personal problems out in public.

One of these days, their "social experiments" is going to backfire & they will be slapped with a lawsuit.

That's why I never date Liberal/Democratic women. They are the most uncaring selfish degenerates to walk the earth.

>that video thumbnail

it's Jow Forums ragebait

Attached: 1531267782946.gif (360x346, 170K)

honestly this lol

Move out ASAP, cut all ties, never speak to her again. It's actually very disgusting & borderline bestiality.

One thing about coalburners is that they always get burnt, & you don't want to be around when Jamal or Tyrone "chimps out" & starts killing every white on site.

Attached: b54b31e30f20ce59d7eae99eb5d0d7be.jpg (650x1032, 161K)

I'd shoot the nigger while he slept, and then force my mom to clean it up.

my parents story is everything /pol can't believe it happens.

they withstood torture, defeated Pinochet with democracy and are still together pumping healthy smart mixed kids.

WWYD is a show based on shills that no one in public would ever talk about.

Get the negroid arrested for something and make sure the popo land his ass in jail for a few years.

Any one else remember when WWYD was a segment of 20/20 and the first one was mean girls harassing a nerdlicious girl in the park reading national geographic magazine

if she was in my school i'd have beat up the mean girls and taken her home to see my action figures and my collection of National geographic indexed by nudity. And then ejaculated all over her glasses telling her that's what the pretty girls do

youtube.com/watch?v=If6McCdJIgU

About 10 years with good behaviour.

dont tell us. tell her.

>tfw no cool black dad who just wants to be your buddy and not leave you

Attached: 1480368964036.png (645x773, 11K)

kill the bastard, kill my mom, kill some other niggas for the lulz, kill myself, the end.

he'll probably even let you say nigga around the house and you wont have to censor the rap lyrics to the songs you will listen to while smoking blunts on the porch sipping 40's

Not to turn this in [more of] a cuck thread, but it does kind of make me feel inadequate to realize the volume difference in penis size.

Volume of a cylinder is V=pi*L*r^2

radius is equal to circumference divided by 2pi

I have a 15cm (5.9 inch) penis. If you punch in the numbers my penis only HALF the volume of a 19cm (7.5 inch) penis.

This is why I am attracted to Asians. Why shame myself by attempting to please a bigger hole?

Attached: boomer30chad.jpg (640x480, 46K)

This already happens

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>being this cucked

Stockholm syndrome is a thing of wonders

>One of these days, their "social experiments" is going to backfire & they will be slapped with a lawsuit.
Why would they get sue?

>who just wants to be your buddy and not leave you
He just wants to fuck your mom m8. He aint trying to be your dad.