Any day now

any day now.
the suspense must be killing you trumptards

Attached: prison-in-a-year-donald-trump-groper-in-chi-of-8893002.png (500x522, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/
truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/11/photos-surface-of-guardians-director-james-gunn-at-pedophilia-themed-party/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/15/trump-revokes-security-clearance-for-former-cia-director-john-brennan.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/12/john-kelly-omarosa-tape-meet-the-press-rs-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96tlyp/unbelievable_i_was_reading_a_tweet_from_jordan/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/fbi-probe-antifa-ideology-underway-wray-tells-house-panel.html
saraacarter.com/2016-trump-tower-meeting-looks-increasingly-like-a-setup-by-russian-and-clinton-operatives/
apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb/AP-Exclusive:-Google-tracks-your-movements,-like-it-or-not
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/woman-arrested-at-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-moved-to-federal-custody-sheriff-says.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/stunning-findings-on-report-catholic-church-abuse-pa-priests-molested-more-than-1000-children.html
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28660
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
propublica.org/article/how-the-red-cross-raised-half-a-billion-dollars-for-haiti-and-built-6-homes
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92wa8x/rainn_wilson_dwight_from_the_office_archived_pedo/
ew.com/tv/2017/04/13/rainn-wilson-charity-haiti/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/miley-cyrus-rainn-wilson-sean-penn-haiti-274754
archive.fo/bpQAk
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=_E6-mT9RxOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glug glug glug me love onions milk

fuck off leaf

I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme. His callous and emotionally bankrupt treatment of the recently deceased Senator McCain (a literal war hero who was tortured as a POW) and his grieving family
has completely changed my view of him. No amount of differences of political opinion should allow one to completely disregard a military service members patriotism and sacrifice for his nation.
This whole debacle has opened my eyes to how completely toxic politics have become in the last few years under Trumps presidency. I feel like I cannot bite my tongue and overlook this eroding of the
moral fabric of our nation any longer. Im considering voting a straight democratic ticket in November and many fellow Trump supporters I have spoken with about this feel the same.
Perhaps I cannot completely undo the damage I helped inflict on this nation with my naive vote for Trump but I feel it’s a step in the right direction. Who here feels the same?

Attached: בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט03.jpg (1600x757, 177K)

At first i lol'd thinking this post was a joke.

Then I saw the geographic location and went "ahhh, its retarded"

fpbp

for what?

What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking leaf. Jelly about how our president is fucking alpha, while you have that fucking limp wristed beta cuck? How the economy there> hahaa

Rake

IT'S OVER

This guy gets it. Fuck Drumpf and more importantly fuck white people

Attached: בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט05.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

I do not understand why he lets the kike media savage him so much and make such pathetic attempts to call the kike media out. There are a shit load of these so called journalists and DOJ/FBI assholes that have committed crimes we ALREADY know about which he should be taking scalps from but he seems to be uninterested. It is almost like he is trying to normalize hatred and contempt for the gummint. It is almost like he is trying to normalize revolution and violence between Americans. It is almost like Weimar Germany. OMG! TRUMP IS HITLER! THANK GOD!!!

oh i get it now,
you're a deep state shill for an authoritarian dystopia.
cool...

Attached: cd72edfd1c64ebbc533e7c012cb59382.png (3000x3514, 542K)

SHUT IT DOWNNNN.... they know

Attached: 1525308189092.png (583x704, 715K)

oops wrong pic lol

this goy doesn't get anything...

sage
Can't arrest a sitting president civicsnigger

Attached: 1535505661838.jpg (600x618, 24K)

it won't be "any day" -- perhaps "any month"... but a C-block BBC'ing won't happen until he exhaust his non-existent re$ource$ (*the Kushners have most of the money, and will certainly throw the dotard into the tophet to save themselves) and he goes through the O.J. Simpleton trial after he resigns or is kicked out in the 2020 primaries

>usually takes 5+ years to get to the stage Dumbf's at
>will be deposed by Stormy's lawyer (will likely indict himself tens times over here, alone... kek)
>will be subpoenaed by Mueller (Ghouliani the imbecile will dig a grave for him here)
>will resign kicking and screaming "RIGGED!!" to the hicks who he hates

Attached: 25_to_death.jpg (700x1034, 322K)

Fuck off Trudeau is a boxing champion. Trump is a draft dodger with a participation medal in bowling lmao

lol. Fuck off leaf with your psychological issues.

Yeah, I am disappointed he ain’t gassing kikes, too.

>emotionally bankrupt
if only that were the senile semite sperm spittoon's worst failings...

Attached: broke_beoken_old_fuck.jpg (666x666, 121K)

actually caring about McStain lol

if Trump had more class he'd be there pissing on his grave

fucking terrorist funder/traitor

I wonder how long it will take “The Old Guard” guys to start selling urinal reservations at his grave?

>the suspense mu
And what will happen if they DO manage to impeach this moron? Will that mean Pence takes over, or when impeached, you need to have a snap election?

I can't wait until we decide to annex snow mexico...

You really want Mike "The Shocker" Pence to be president that badly?

The only thing Trump is guilty of is being a fuckin boss

ITT: a bunch of jews sitting within 15 feet of each other

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 875)

Yeah. Pence is next in line. I think there two or three more republicans in line after Pence. They'd have to throw an obvious illegal coup/purge to get the government they're slavering for.

Attached: IMG_6821.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Amazing that they walk straight into Trumps trap even after he has told everyone exactly what will happen.
As soon as they start impeachment hearings they are fucked.

Attached: 1535585271854.jpg (1200x800, 648K)

DAMB that nigga arm STRONG ASF!

Attached: 1515836807138.jpg (1000x695, 89K)

>(((literal hero)))

The motherfuckers pow record is sealed for a resson. Mcbrain was also a piece of shit isis arms dealer.

Attached: b2a8bb327dce0cd0cc2e439439bfadecf5153f3459627dd49d82d724f0ca0b5d.jpg (809x743, 136K)

. < sock account

Attached: Sbstaffdoc.png (2500x1652, 297K)

Attached: 41-u-blogo-aka-boy-lover-fbis-justin-pedo-symbol-trudeaus-30061996.png (500x452, 55K)

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/
truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/11/photos-surface-of-guardians-director-james-gunn-at-pedophilia-themed-party/

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/15/trump-revokes-security-clearance-for-former-cia-director-john-brennan.html

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/12/john-kelly-omarosa-tape-meet-the-press-rs-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96tlyp/unbelievable_i_was_reading_a_tweet_from_jordan/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/fbi-probe-antifa-ideology-underway-wray-tells-house-panel.html

saraacarter.com/2016-trump-tower-meeting-looks-increasingly-like-a-setup-by-russian-and-clinton-operatives/

apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb/AP-Exclusive:-Google-tracks-your-movements,-like-it-or-not

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/woman-arrested-at-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-moved-to-federal-custody-sheriff-says.html

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/stunning-findings-on-report-catholic-church-abuse-pa-priests-molested-more-than-1000-children.html

Attached: f5d116a8a28ccb4e6efbb2f9dbbf4c011de57dd39f83811e3ba5462cd30b4bfb.png (960x487, 560K)

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3

"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28660

Start @ [12:00]
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
Think Haiti [14:40]
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629

Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
propublica.org/article/how-the-red-cross-raised-half-a-billion-dollars-for-haiti-and-built-6-homes

Rain wilson LIDE also funded by clinton global initiative

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92wa8x/rainn_wilson_dwight_from_the_office_archived_pedo/
ew.com/tv/2017/04/13/rainn-wilson-charity-haiti/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/miley-cyrus-rainn-wilson-sean-penn-haiti-274754

archive.fo/bpQAk

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/

Attached: 07a3fecb62c8305ed3bd9a7a2f3f69a98409d3ff544196a64b301151dabdc7ca.jpg (1200x702, 148K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

> saying this every day for almost three years

Nah, Too busy fantasizing about putting a leftist head in a vice and squeezing it slowly...no,no,no,no....And listening to its sweet sweet cries as it begs me to stop.

Pretty obvious you shitbag leftist don't give a fuck about the laws. You tried to elect the most crooked politician in recent American history to the highest office in the land.

Why the fuck should I care if he broke any fucking laws .

>Why should I care if the President of the United States of America committed crimes.
kill yourself

I'd bet your actually lying

HEY WHO HERE BELIEVES THIS DIPSHIT WHEN HE SAYS HES A FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER ?

Much rather kill you.

>the suspense must be killing you trumptards
tbqh, it has lost some of its impact after 1.5 fucking years of ANY DAY NOW.

Attached: CvZCoNWWcAAuBBM.jpg (720x960, 97K)

lurk more, newfriend, report and ignore slide threads.

Fuck Trump and the mongoloids who support him.

>onions milk
better that 72yo semen

You'll do nothing of the sort. Just like the rest of these white turd tampers, you will fold like a cheap card table.

Roger, will do , thanks.

Attached: 1535773189623.png (476x474, 332K)

trump has been in prison for 3 months now . they're using advanced classified forms of
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
to allow bibi to pose as trump

Attached: 1501096779861.png (1421x957, 664K)

Uh Huh, sure , sure, Unrelated note, I have a hat that I bet would look great on you.

Won't come off in a strong wind, I guarantee.

Get a fucking grip yo

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 790K)

I guess that story about the little boy who cried wolf went totally over your head, eh?

Wtf is that real?

>muh emotions
Kys

Do you have any clue about reality and what is required to impeach?

do you have any idea of what laws were broken by Obama?

Attached: vp1hajY.jpg (718x1374, 229K)

Pay attention and read slowly. Every name and date..

Your "news" are your enemy they brainwashed you, and then set in their mind control.

For the last 2 years the MSM has told you ANY ties to RUSSIA or RUSSIAN MONEY IS EVIL AND TREASONOUS..

you spent that time lowering the bar to incriminate Obama and Hillary's team too

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 674K)

Have fun

Attached: questions.png (722x4226, 2.91M)

One day you will catch up

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 35K)

Hillary paid Fusion GPS to set up the TRUMP JR MEETING, Hired the Russian lawyer and paid her to work with Fusion GPS's CEO who interviewed her before and after the meeting..

Glenn Simpson lied to congress about that fact..

Attached: lquwaoi7kqj11.jpg (500x326, 33K)

eerrrr
gvumfff is crashing an burning ahahahhahaha
holy shit burgers btfo'd every day for the next 2 years (cuz he'll 100% get impeached).
rural retards voted for dlumph, SMART and INTELLIGENT city people voted for clinton.
in all seriousness, we can't let this guy et nuclear codes.

Watching hilarious Trump get this nuclear burn butfucking all former guy Trump voters here, and this lie not gonna crash the codes. We can't let in seriousness..

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him crash and burn

Tno annog lei, eromrf Pumrt etvro heer. Siht si ginfuck shioilrua tcgawnhi Mprut shrca nad rbun. But in all soensiserus we nac't tel thsi uyg get teh lcaneur scode.

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this former Trump supporter get his hands on me.

Code supporter here, it's funny watching nuclear trump, but in all guy, we can't let seriousness get the former

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

ngl former trump support
crash and burn
nuclear codes etc etc

former voter crash burn nuclear codes

Former street shitter here, etc, can't believe we let this guy get the toilet codes

Former tiny hands here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching these nukes crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get himself on the Trump voters.

Not gonna lie, former crasher here. It's hilarious watching nuclear codes vote and burn. But seriously, we can't let this Trump get the guys

Not going to lie rural and suburban retard here, but in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear codes

former trump voter
crash
tiny hands
nuclear codes
lul

Not gonna lie, former Weimar supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Reichstag crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Hitler gas the Jews.

Dem nuclear codes we can't allowed blumpf to get

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 9.26.27 AM.png (660x768, 475K)

based

Dude. I spent years studying the neuroscience of perception and pain and even more years learning how to prolong the life of persons with damaged nervous systems. If you had any idea of the suffering I will inflict on you and how long I can make it last you would run to the Dakotas and find a hole to hide in.

The first few times it was amusing. Then the repetitiveness set in, and now it's kinda samey now. Now it's more a tradition if anything.

any day...

I mean you've been waiting 2 years already what's another 6.

ffs

Attached: shareblue.jpg (344x338, 37K)

Did they seriously have that as their cover?
a poorly photoshopped pic for a dead political agenda?

lmfao. You'd be taken a little more seriously if you gave the dad's speech from Taken, you pathetic little faggot.

Let’s make a new version of “Death Wish-The Documentary”. I will have a lot of fun.

I'll just leave this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E6-mT9RxOY

kek

He did nothing wrong.

I disagree. Completely.

Attached: ..webm (496x200, 330K)

the least intresting issue going into midterms.
how come youre so boring and repetitive, canada?

Says increasingly nervous xir for the 600th time

lol faggot. sage