Was Battlestar Gallactica (2004) red pilled?

This was the last TV series I have ever had any real emotional connection to. I don't think there was a single faggot in the entire series. I still listen to the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=o40JlfPou20

Attached: show_art_battlestar_galactica.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PztMcNH8t2g
youtube.com/watch?v=yOzYkA9rV4s
youtu.be/K4unfJmIvw0
youtu.be/xniOcrLoeco
youtube.com/watch?v=qfBBcqkaewY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't think there was a single faggot in the entire series
Cain and the Six clone on her ship before she was found.

Was a pretty average series anyway.

Cylons RISE UP, baltar had nice hair

Attached: 727B5F42-7779-4B06-B7D3-24DA4FEC544A.jpg (680x788, 91K)

First two seasons were great. Turned to complete and utter shit.

Great up through the Pegasus arc and went straight to shit afterwards.

Soundtrack is 11/10 though

Anyway how exactly do you think it was redpilled? The plot seemed much too confused to be making any clear point about the real world.

I did find it interesting how all the people from the Gemanon(?) colony were black. Is that the solution to multiculturalism? Every race gets their own planet in a loose confederation?

>pegasus arc
yup
after that, the writers started sniffing their own farts, and the show became Battlestar Iraq and Hidden Cylon of the Week

>This was the last TV series I have ever had any real emotional connection to

One of the very few shows that gripped me right from episode 1.

Its good but dosent even come close to Babylon 5. Babylon 5 is the most epic serier ever made.

I hated the gender bending Starbuck
loved all the battle scenes
loved the music
the show was alright and the last series i watched before giving up on tv altogether

Just to let you /chosenones/ know, if you liked this, check out Starship Troopers as well, if you haven't already.

>ending is them explaining how they need to mate with niggers
not really

The ending is pretty stupid. Abandon all technology and learn 0 from the mistakes to mix with savages so everything can repeat anew in thousands of years.

Felix Gaeta. fucking GAY-ta user. How could they make it more obvious?

Came here to say this

Caprica was kino desu. Check that out.

Attached: what was that dad.png (840x474, 473K)

BSG's entire point was to agitate against Star Trek. And given that Star Trek is a highly advanced, multicultural, progressive utopia, of course BSG was the exact opposite.

It's one of the few shows in existence that featured politics in debate rather than taking a side and it was too edgy to be called centrist.
>abortion
>racemixing
>religions
>war crimes
>democracy vs fascism
>nihilism
It makes you come to your own conclusions. Even the characters are in a constant love-hate relationship with the viewer.

Music of course is A+ and was Bear at his peak. Still listening to it after a decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=PztMcNH8t2g
youtube.com/watch?v=yOzYkA9rV4s

Caprica happens before BSG and explains the rise of the Cylons. The trailers and shit don't do it justice, just watch it.

Wasnt it canceled after season 1 and shows only the beginning? I think i watched the first season completly and it was rather slow and and a bit gay with all that VR shit and daddy make me into a robot bleh.

youtu.be/K4unfJmIvw0

Best show ever! The scene were those four find out they were Cylons all along and the one when Starbuck came back almost made me cry.

Bitchy teenage girls in robot bodies explains the cylon rage lol. I liked the Adama backstory and tension between the different colonies which was never really explained in any of the other series.

No, Starbuck was a turned into a woman for no reason other than 'CAN YOUR FRAGILE MASCULINITY HANDLE A GRRRL LIKE HER?"

Well said

Checked!

Attached: aliens.jpg (401x271, 16K)

>The scene were those four find out they were Cylons all along
>all along

all along the watchtower?

so much this.

Very nice rundown.

>war crimes
That one was fucked up.
I think in general, it was politically unambiguous. They threw the bone and before it can be bitten the bone was gone. The focus was on entirely different concept.

Attached: 1399072232816.jpg (635x939, 88K)

BSG is literally space zionism

Incorrect. That series had it's moments, but some aspects (namely Starbuck) ruined the show.

Attached: gay-dis[1].png (320x180, 73K)

Baltar was a pretty big faggot who happened to fuck women.

Gaeta was a faggot.

Problem for me is that the special effects were very bad when the series released. Is there a special edition of it? I loved the character of garibaldi.

Season three was the one that started with them literally suicide bombing the cylons, right?
Yeah, that was a bit heavyhanded.

Starbuck was great you fucking nigger.

Attached: this is how I pilot.jpg (230x237, 81K)

i had to re watch when i found out the one guy was going schitzo during the filming of the first season lol

I prefer the original

Attached: Battlestar-Galactica-1978-2.jpg (1600x1227, 335K)

I guess you did not actually watch it.

Overall it was a good show. But it was one of those serial shows that the writers were pulling out of the ass. They did not actually have much of a plan on how the story was to develop. Season 3 was just a series of episodes to put in plot holes that will be answered. They painted them selves into a corner with the whole starbuck angel thing.
The series was redpilled in some cases as they had to make a lot of hard choices and usually to the conservative side of the equation.
Overall watch it, enjoy it, and watch how the modern serial drama genre was restarted.

The story is uncomparable good the CGI dosent matter at all. Acting is also stellar starting in season 2.

Problem is season 1 is rather slow and boring and stuff starts getting really epic in season 3. I would recommend to pull through though cause every episode and storyline matters in the big picture. There are no fillers even if it looks like it at the start. In the end all comes so beautyfully together like no other series/movie ever. Its also kinda redpilled in many ways but i wont spoiler anything here.

>Starbuck was great you fucking nigger.
I was so happy when she died. Pretty pissed when she came back.

I did not have an issue with gender bender starbuck. The character worked.
But lets not talk of Caprica and the faggot hitman. The worst implementation a gay character in the history of TV. It was so forced it was like anal rape.

I liked it. They also give a small clue to Scotty from Star Trek as the chief engineer hints at settling a place like Scotland.

>i had to re watch when i found out the one guy was going schitzo during the filming of the first season lol

who? what happened?

I'm watching it for the 4th time right now. I just want it to get the same treatment ST:TNG got which looks pretty good in the special edition.

>she came back.
Wasn't that cosmic angel?
She literally followed the voices from the warp to death.

Attached: 31281016.mp4_snapshot_38.28_[2013.07.12_22.38.27].jpg (640x360, 18K)

The Caprica episodes that were actually shown were fucking cringe worthy. They took the flawed character idea to the point that I hated all of them and could not wait for the cylons to kill them all. The faggot hitman, the cunt in the machine, the mafia lawyer, the slut house and her curroption of minors.
Also all the episodes shown on TV sucked. Then they show the last episodes only on internet. They were actually really good. Much less cringy fucking ass slapping between two fags.

Sinclair. Thats why they changed him and it was a good decition. He comes back later and fills his role great.

t. Boomer
Seeing that automatically made me hate the show. Cassiopeia OTOH was the filler of my cum sock during my formative years. She's still my favourite space hooker.

Attached: can I owe you.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Michael O’Hare the actor for sinclair was falling into a paranoid schizophrenia delusional state during the filming.
they brought him back in to kind of tie his character up but you could tell something was up. youtu.be/xniOcrLoeco
apparently he came and told the director and they kept it under the rug so the show wasnt cancelled.

So you watched it. Seem to remember more than me. huh

>t. Boomer
Why you dumb piece of shit?
>inb4 a slut
In a post-apocalyptic scenario, those type of peace tiem morale visions are completely irrelevant.
Was it the grill-fighter ace that bothered you so much?

Attached: 1378772007780.jpg (360x474, 41K)

They were good for their day. I’m pretty sure the first season was made with video toaster running on fucking commodore amigas.

You crazy kids and your benises. Hey! Alex Jones is on Jow Forums!

Attached: 1535676549435.jpg (471x439, 69K)

>pic
If one decided to commit suicide the other is fucked.

Two checkmarks off the bucket list at least.

>one is giving you a bj
>the other is licking your balls

hmm really makes you think.

>If one decided to commit suicide the other is fucked.
There was a Tales From The Crypt episode like that. Dead Ice Cream brother was still a more likable character than Starbuck

Attached: people-who-live[1].png (640x489, 163K)

Does that qualify as a threesome? I'be been pondering this for years.

Attached: 1520571873628.gif (460x258, 2.03M)

technically yes.

Think about this for a second. They only have one pussy, it's shared. What makes it a threesome, the mouth or the pussy?
One pussy makes it one chick right? Does the number of pussies define it?

I dropped when we reached the fat subplot. Pathetic.

Pilots re-use callsigns. She was a new character with the same name. The old starbuck still exists, the show is about the 2nd Cylon war.

You fucking idiot.

i thought the number of heads defined it.

Attached: 15322259638865.gif (320x261, 543K)

Attached: Teal'Cunt.gif (408x224, 477K)

Yeah Bear does some great work.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=so10dKbhorI
If you like his work on BSG, give Sarah Connor Chronicles a watch.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlRraD6niM

And yeah, I agree with this 100% one of the best things the show did was *not* taking a position on 90% of stuff and just putting it out there raw and unfiltered and leaving the viewer to draw their own conclusions.

DS9 was the superior Babylon 5.

Attached: garak.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1530473362153.jpg (525x469, 65K)

I loved this show. I did notice a lot of religious (Christian) themes. Like how the Cylons seen Humans as Wicked and needing to be destroyed. And how Humans didn’t fit in with the rest of the Universe being Good. It falls in line with Humans being sinful and evil and God creating a perfect Universe that we corrupted. There are a lot of examples like that in the show.

Based series with kino ships and space battles.

Attached: 1373237429001.jpg (340x440, 76K)

In the BSG storyline they didn’t have Jesus to reconcile Humans with God so this view if there’s would make perfect sense.

It was one of the first virtue signalling TV shows for modern politics. The cylons are the US and the humans are haji's in the Iraq and afghan wars. I never watched the whole thing but Adama was pretty alright. He was a good leader but past his prime and his crew were like family. Other than Adama there wasn't much memorable about it for me, except for that fucking qt Nicki clyne in her prime before she got her pussy branded.

Kobol is very similar to Kolob, which is to do with the Mormon religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfBBcqkaewY

I was so surprised when I found out William Shatner was a Jew. He seems so Anglo.

Dukat did plenty of things wrong, but that's why he's such a compelling character - a man who was in a bad situation with nothing but bad choices available. The occupation had been going on for decades before Dukat was made prefect, the damage was already done by that point. Dukat tried and failed to improve the situation, only to realize all too soon that there was nothing he could possibly do to fix things.

Flight Corporal Rigel was ware it is at, she looks so innocent but you know she wants a man to use her pigtails as handles in some rough oral and anal

Attached: T4dsr-1496424240-298-quiz_question_image_-bsg_9a.jpg (1200x628, 220K)

I only watched for the nerdy girl in glasses who became the VR AI ghost

Go watch justifies pretty good.
Alpha male.
Likeable characters.
Charismatic Vilains
Comfy

She reminds me of feral runaway girls, the kind you see behind the mini mart offers to suck you for food and then beat you up and pull a knife

It’s a very interesting premise. If you had another intelligence (Cylons) who wasn’t corrupted like Humans were how would they view humans? IN BSG Humans are seen as something that is evil and has to be annihilated:

Also the Cylons begin to be corrupted as they lived lives in which they experienced love and pain. The show called it “The one becoming the many”. Remember how Dianna and “6” felt that their new bodies “Weren’t Right” after their covert missions were they lived lives similar to Humans.

>Starbutch

It was alright

great maker!, this

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Attached: 1535895921684B.jpg (1600x1227, 543K)

>Hey, this is pretty intriguing
>sees boxing episode
>dropped

She's cute all right but she always reminded me of that girl Mindy in grade 3 that smelled like pee.

Attached: 1524030217843.jpg (680x303, 126K)

This guy gets it

Attached: 1533891622658.gif (300x226, 1.17M)

this.

if you think about it , the show had a constant struggle between the female president and captain Adama's military dictatorship. most of the time it was Adama's decisions that lead everyone

she rumored to have hung around pimp mack in the sex cult

Attached: 1526921896132.jpg (1033x1526, 156K)

I"m gonna rewatch battlestar galactica. Might be interesting now that we know half the female cast has branded their pussy lol.

>tfw you can't be in Allison Mack's sex cult.

Attached: uuuuuh.png (1280x1381, 831K)

what??

In my epic novel an Army of naked Boomer bots invades the Star Trek Mirror universe lead by empress Hoshi and she has to fight them hand to hand

Attached: sato.jpg (436x317, 25K)

She was just leaking from masturbating in the school closet thinking of you and you missed out

I wish.
Naw, she was the equivalent of Kenny from south park, except super religious family. Who knows what actually went on.

Attached: 1533465408729.jpg (251x251, 5K)

This has all happened before, it will all happen again.
Yeah, that shit affected me.
Like a bolt of truth.

BSG was great, last season was kind of questionable, especially the ending. Blood and Chrome and Caprica was dogshit and the direct to DVD movies were mostly forgettable.

Attached: TriciaHelferBSG.jpg (1920x1200, 392K)

Mormons in Space
It was ok. Maybe not redpilled per se but not as bluepilled as series are today. Having created by a Mormon kinda explains it.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

Attached: 1535121063989.gif (300x300, 471K)