Why did Western countries move away from multigenerational homes?

Why did Western countries move away from multigenerational homes?

Attached: multi-generational.jpg (590x400, 170K)

Because mass media came about and conveyed independence and personal home ownership to be the indicator of success.

Also no one wants to hear grandma fucking in the other room

(((somebody))) decided that family values and traditional western values should be replaced with irrational levels of independence and accumulation of wealth.

Because we consume less, pay less taxes, mortgage etc... And the God Economy wasn't so pleased about that.
Also stronger family ties, prevent girls tonwhore around, everything our ((society)) wanted to abolish

Attached: IMG_4838.png (1136x640, 1.56M)

>Also no one wants to hear grandma fucking in the other room
Maybe wooden houses was a bad idea. Also maybe Nips are right about this whole love hotel thing.

Whoops.

Everybody resents their families now

Because that was making people have healthy relationships with their families ,made people not afraid of commitment or of loving your family, made people regret not having children, made people happier over all. NOW, are you fucking insane leaf? with cant have that, we must live alone, in studio aparments contemplating suicide and being dysfunctional pieces of shit who only have purpose wich is lying about how happy we are being free thinkers who decided not to be chained by the iron ball of values

We're all rootless cosmopolitans now

>find anons
>rent a fucking house
>get work
>pay rent
>anyone asks who you are
>we wuz good boy americans/brits/germans/martians going to church getting them programs
>keep making money
>save money
>get more anons in
>reach out to average family and do normal shit like talk about bullshit stuff while helping clean up the community
>continue under radar until normalised

It's up to us to get that brotherhood back. When we get that sorted, we can get our women and families back.

Attached: cindy-mccain-5b36ce81-fa87-410a-9287-7a0b1240ac6-resize-750.jpg (750x1056, 76K)

Because if you become an Engineer, programmer, etc. you have to move to where the jobs are, and that takes you away from your family and old friends.

And so you meet someone else who has done the same and then you're stuck here in Pozlo with the rest of us. I miss home user.

Welfare state and birth control.

Homesickness means you're doing it (((right)))

If you're poor, you need more people to produce a living. So households are larger. If you're rich, one person can own a home.

I'm actually curious about the systemic cause of this, rather than saying (((who))) is responsible. My guess is the boom and bust economy led to people having enough money to just buy their own houses, and when bad times hit there weren't any clearly defined family estates left.

White people can’t stand their own kids

Decline of western agrarian economy and urbanization. At least here it still would be affordable to live in countryside in big houses for large portion of population, but good luck trying to find a job that pays for it in rural areas.

We became less of an agrarian society. Like user above said we’re all cosmopolitan. Blame that on the industrial revolution, suffragettes, kikes, crony capitalism, liberal universities etc...

Maybe after the nukes decimate all the major metropolitan centers we can all go back to the farm and grow glowing radioactive tomatoes.

Simultaneous increase in incidence and severity of child abuse with lowered threshold for definition of child abuse = fuck that bullshit. Nobody trusts anybody least of all the absolutely sick fuckers that raised us

Because capitalist growth.
You have to destroy value to create (((value))).

Attached: clones.jpg (1024x763, 246K)

>Why did Western countries move away from multigenerational homes?
What makes you think they were ever the norm in the first place?
Do you mean multigenerational rooms?
Well Western countries moved away from them when they became wealthy enough that even poor people could afford to not share slum apartments.

Because living with your parents is fucking great. Just moved back at 27 and I save so much fucking money.

>Independence
>Irrational
Nigger what

>Why did Western countries move away from multigenerational homes?

Because not everybody is a fucking neckbeard still living with their parents at 37.

Outside of the west the only sensible thing to do is live with your parents. Saves on rent and childcare costs.

>Rent
Get a better job, poorfag
>Childcare costs
That's what your wife is for

Because the West is designed by the jews to destroy the white man, simple.

Yeah SOME people will still reproduce but it will limit overall capability. It will also limit financial power of every family member and prop up nursing homes (death camps)

The fags pretending the Western system is good are probably just self centered narcissists (good goyim) because nobody can look at that world and think moving out early is wise for a strong society.

Asians? Outpopulate whites
Latinos? Outpopulate whites
Sand people? Outpopulate whites
Indians? Outpoulate whites
Its not hard to see that (((Western))) society has been rigged for desired results. But some idiots still cant see it.

because it's shitty

you want to live in the same house as your crusty old mother? Only poverty forces this situation

Rich people still have parents that will age and need care.

The real issue is, they dont care. They are crapitalistic narcissists to their very core. Which isnt naturally Western when you look at Western Monarchies before (((revolution))) came.

Why those adults are carrying that kid from hands, is he retarded and cant walk himself, or dod they catch a thief and are now holding him so he cant escape?

cuckpitalism took over completely

So you can fuck without your parents listening in and fapping.

>it was never the norm
>America
Its actually sad how clueless Americans are about history.

America itself started with multigenerational homesteading Christian zealots. It only later transitioned to slavery and then corporatism(neo-slavery)

As for feudal europe, it was definitely normal. Heck even a lot of the rich people lived on the same estates.

this

Yeah, who wants to take care of the person who gave them life.
Fuck that, youve got important beer to drink and vidya to play. Woohoo!

Its funny how the obviously shitty human beings always side with the Jew scheme.

>Drive 20min into town
>Pay for a hotel room
>Spend 20min in it

No thanks.

thanks to degenerate USA and Western European fetishism of their hyperindividualism post-WWII

gay. you're supposed to respect your parents if they've brought you up well

>accumulation of wealth
Wrong wording. You mean competitive consumerism.

There are some parts of the US where this still exists - not so much in the same house, but there are areas where entire families all have homes on old family farms and live next door to one another. Happens a lot in the South. This is the case with my family. Me, my brother, my mother and father, my two uncles, and my grandmother all live in separate houses in a clan-like compound on an old patch of farmland that has been in our family for about 150 years.

The only reason multigeneration homes were a thing was to take care of the homestead because that's what kept you alive.
We're not all living on our family farms anymore growing our own food to survive the winter. We, as a society, are no longer at that stage.

Name 1 first world country where multigen homes are common.

Good question, OP. Me and my family are saving up to buy a huge farm and move closer together within the next five years.

Because broken families are much easier for (((them))) to control.

retarded, you lived in multi-generational homes out of necessity.
If you got poor enough or ran out of space you'd
go right back to living in them, regardless of any values.

Cos they don't want any families or social bonds, they want everyone to eventually be a soulless bugman drone.

Cause they want to destroy the nuclear family.

Fortunately my family isn't made up of idiots, so we're living together in one big house with 3 generations. Everyone helps out and it's much easier to support each other.