STOP BEING WHITE

Why aren't there more African Americans in college?

Attached: 20180902_123540-1.jpg (3840x1302, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQptgKWYHTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because

Attached: brainlet nigger.png (852x731, 35K)

Because why? Are you implying they aren't as smart??

Because they're niggers.

>So what you are saying is...
Go home, Cathy Newman.

Maybe she shouldn’t have gone to UF if she wanted to be surrounded by other niggers.

Racist and sexist.

>sub -90 IQ.
If only the people that really need a college degree went to college and the "you have to get a degree" people stayed home, there would only be like 4 blacks at every school.

Attached: 20180902_124735-1.jpg (2247x2225, 3M)

Very gud troll fellow amerigan

lol what news paper was this? cause the have terrible coverage
>Richard Spencer takeover
Fake News

Attached: 20180902_124741-1.jpg (1887x2649, 3.31M)

>White student: I don't like being around blacks.
>The left: SHUT UP YOU RACIST FASCIST NAZI!!!!
>Black student: I don't like being around whites.
>The Left: So brave! This is why we need more minority representation everywhere!

Gibs run out and they don't perform well.

That will not be happy until literally everything is flooded with niggers.

Attached: 20180902_125257-1.jpg (1563x3199, 2.69M)

People ripped my poster off that promotes the idea that black people need special recognition
>racism
I did the same thing when I lived in North hall with some dumb trans-gender equality poster

youtube.com/watch?v=RQptgKWYHTc

Reminds me of this.

Attached: 1479892093408m.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

>bringing my sister back to UF
>mfw
I am scared

Attached: Mfw pissed.png (2858x2349, 765K)

>be black
>realize that the only rrason collegr professor is nice to me is because of my skin color and his politics

What do?

Why can't I spell, sheeeit.

most of the black people at my college are always pretty smart and arent PC at all...the professors are the crazy foaming liberals that tell everybody what we can and cant write or say

>Fatihma Gassem
>Was Forrest Gump raped?
Holy shit I’m not sure which is the parody
There were more cameras pointing at Spencer than there were attendees to his talk. These people are delusional.

After my freshman year at community college I transferred to a very competitive private college in the Northeast. I thought that any sort of niggerism would be weeded out by the academic rigor and the attitude of the student body in general.
NOPE.
This college had (and heavily promoted) a fraternity-like organization of African-American students on campus. Most of the blacks who weren't part of the group fit in with the rest of the student body and were generally good people and good students. The organization was like a black fucking plague. It EMBRACED all of the worst parts of black culture. I don't have one example that stands out but their presence was just toxic... like it would be a Tuesday night and I'd be finishing up a paper that was due the next morning, and the nigger shouting would get louder and louder until I realized that they had settled in the corner of parking lot right outside my fucking room. After about five minutes of eeking and ooking I closed my windows for some peace and I was instantly greeted by "HE RACISS" "OHH HE SAID SHUTYOBLACKASSUP!" well yep at least you have some reasoning skills. I'm sure most of them eventually got degrees and because of their 'underprivileged' background they are probably more valuable than mine is.

lol just wait around turlington plaza all day and you'll see them, its just the weirdest idea that they would want to segregate themselves through black only groups that then do the most stereotypical things that you could think of

What school? Name and shame my man

Attached: science_is_racist.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Were they yelling specifically at you? What did you do to piss off the nigger brigade?

because the top earning african americans are intellectually on par with the lowest earning whites.

That means; people like Denzel Washington, Oprah Winfrey, Barrack Obama, are intellectually the same as Florida Man, Billy Bob, Bubba, and Joe Joe from the trailer park.

Attached: 1534941771855.png (756x768, 131K)

Where did this happen so I know where to direct my anger?

Yes they were, because I closed both of my (ground-level) windows when they were all standing there.

Rochester Institute of Technology circa 2008

Was the person terminated?

Attached: Not against racism.jpg (1680x552, 130K)

what the fuck is she complaining about? that college is lonely sometimes or that you need to adapt to fit in sometimes?