Why do you think white women betrayed white men?

Why do you think white women betrayed white men?

Attached: (5000).jpg (512x512, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simply because they could get away with it with no consequences.

THIS. everything wymyn to shit after we gave women the right to vote

>Whiney low testosterone cowardly video game loving pasty skinned twats
>Statuesque warrior gene carrying black as ebony hung like a fucking shire-horse zero fuck giving gods

Pick one

Loyalty is a male concept. It's in their nature to submit to who they perceive to be in authority. If white men ever decide to take charge again you will see white women fall back in line.

>Movies n soap operas

Because white men became soibois who worship traps.

Because you asshats went and turned into pussies.

>you let Muslims convert us
>you watch black men fuck us
>you talk about the joys of cuckoldry
>you want us to lead you
>you don't like working
>you won't even choose where to eat at the end of the day when we have enough money to eat at a restaurant.
>you don't put your foot down on ANYTHING

Can you blame us?

Attached: cuckoldingCNN.png (1056x443, 322K)

Why brits are so pro-black?

tits or gtfo

Not pro-black, can't fucking stand them, but our women simply cannot get enough of them, I simply report what my eyes observe

No. Brown men only.

Women need leadership. If you fail to provide they will either

A) Seek it elsewhere
or
B) Go wild without it

Lot of white dudes raised by crazy single moms who became beta pussys. Or dad's who where total cucks . White men got used to having a ton of money and got too soft . It's the simple trurth as a white dude I see way too many cucked white dudes . I mean if you think about it any white guy who isn't racist is a total beta fag , how could his women respect him when he says nothing about the country going to shit . White dudes are at fault for being soft and need to man up

Nothing of value was lost.

Feeling is mutual.

>need to man up
Male shaming detected. Can the class tell me what code this is?

Attached: 41729CA5-5AC6-4276-820C-739AF6ED539C.jpg (1900x1440, 642K)

Dumb white whore spotted.

What happened was you were given rights in the west. You are spoiled and entitled whore who needs islam to set you in line again.

Attached: 1532381660672.jpg (777x767, 150K)

Post milkers.

White men used to be alpha as fuck, Invade other countries and shiet. Actually most whites are beta söyböys and only a small % are chads.

What do you expect? white bitches evolutioned towards strong dominant men, those are now betas, they look for something similar and thats why they date neggers who are strong and dominant but less inteligent. You blame white sluts, I blame white numales.

Fuck up ya bucked out tramp! It because lots of women today have no shame and most guys want a lady for the mother of their kids not a hoe! Black guys dont care and ofcourse will treat yas like a hoe n leave yas with kids, because well why not! Yas dumb enough and im sure black guys are like... fuck it!

no fucking clue mate

Because they are literal chromosome niggers and need to be shown the whip hand at all times.

NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS. NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR IN ALL MEASURABLE RESPECTS.

Natural selection

Nah senpai. I'll just get friendly with the nice Latino men who like acting like males. Don't have much of a choice, you bitter sad-sack.

>Imagine being a male and wanting the bbc this badly

Conquering the world required a lot of puppies, the expansionist white race required low amounts of loyalty to expand and enourmous amounts of loyalty to save themselves from extinction now.

It's true. White men came, and the native women threw themselves at them. Now what do you have if not the opposite?

Its only some, stop crying and find you one.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: femanon.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They didnt. White women still date white men by a massive margin. The real question should be: why did asian women betray their race

Hey, I didn't say I slept around. If there WERE white guys who weren't cucks around me, don't you think that would be where I'd go?

:'C

A creature that is without integrity or honor cannot really betray anything. They have allegiance to nothing save themselves.

You're buying into the blackpill narrative. White men are still alpha, their values and politics are just all fucked up.

Attached: nog-out.jpg (640x460, 45K)

>Why do you think white women betrayed white men?

It's their nature

Attached: inst.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

You can tell its true bc when white men get their shit together and become chads they basically drown in pussy, white bitches will always fuck a white chad instead a negger chimpan-c.

The problem is, that most white men are into the numale söyböy shit, they are nothing but a pathetic carcass of what they race used to be, just look at Sweden or Bongistan, fucking losers.

Attached: 84625876342.jpg (490x722, 37K)

Attached: inv.jpg (640x1601, 279K)

Are they? All they ever do is get mad when you tell them you won't fuck them. I said I was saving myself, and every white dude who was interested threw a fucking fit. What do you think that does to women?

Speaking of which, time to go.

>White men are still alpha
get out of your basement, white men are not betas "per se", yet they embraced the jew modern culture and white chads are a minority.

Attached: CEF319EC-095D-4904-A868-A2FF3E9D6D2B.jpg (602x624, 102K)

Evolution

>some chilean mutt lecturing me on what whites are like
You've probably never met a white person in your life.

They were allowed to vote and lead political discourse. They voted in the welfare state because they wanted to extend their motherly instinct and sentimentality to the whole country.

Then the welfare state have state run schools with almost only women in them taking full control over men's upbringing.

Then everything turns feminine, and alphas invade the country.

Then they biologically prepare for invasion which means defending the invaders as a survival instinct.

FPBP

BASED DANISH WARRIOR BTFOS CRYPTONEGRO

No. Knock this shit off.

I don't have that standard.

look, even in this thread, you can see it. White men get mad we aren't loyal even when we are, you get mad for having the same standards as you, you get mad when we don't. How the fuck are we supposed to win with you assholes?

That's why they keep fucking turning to brown men. You can't fucking win, go with with the guy who at least makes his expectations clear.

Dirty white whore thinks she's so special

you what muhammad

Attached: 4873563829.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Attached: giphy-1.gif (300x235, 1.94M)

Maori here - out dicks are much bigger

Just call it a day, Todd. You got the (you)'s you wanted.

Attached: stop-posting.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Attached: nX5yA9Q.png (776x4386, 1024K)

I make my expectations clear as fuck from day one with the bitches I fuck with.

no kids
no stds
no drama
no baggage
no contact with exs
no double standards, I follow my own rules as well
have a job, and dont be a fucking liability

White men have evolved further than women and other races.

>They were allowed
By who?

Men in general didn't want it. Women in general didn't want it.

Who wanted it? Who benefits from women doing 80% of consumer spending? Who benefits from declining white birth rates? Who benefits from women no longer raising families? Who benefits from mass immigration? Who benefits from one-sided divorce courts? Who benefits from rampant consumerism? Who benefits from identity politics?

The "female problem" is a SYMPTOM. Not a cause.

If you think the jews did this, you're a myopic retard. There was more to this than just "jews". It's the very basis of why WW2 and WW1 were fought. This goes all the way back to the advent of the industrial revolution and the tug-of-war between industrialists, bureaucrats, and workers over the past three centuries.

In all seriousness, why the fuck does it seem like NO ONE considers basic fucking biology in sexual attraction? I swear everyone tries to one up each other on sociological explanations.

Maybe pasty ass inbred white bitches want genetic diversification, which is the purpose of sex in the first place.

Proof of this is that redheads are the biggest 'race traitors" around and that group is very much descended from a small population bottleneck.

Attached: 20180131141607.jpg (358x357, 39K)

So.. Jews then.

It's not that hard to fuck random s just to get your dick wet, the new generation of women won't have time to be defiled, just plan on chasing 20 somethings when I hit thirty. Feel bad for all the used up lonely girls my age, women are stupid they have no idea how little they as individuals are worth until they're looks fade and their reputations as whores are known.

Attached: IMG_0456.jpg (1024x541, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

They did?

Only full retards think "It's the Jews" and then leaves out every other cause. "It's the Jews" is a red herring being used to keep you off the trail of other special interest groups and other races.

A lot of these industrialists and globalists aren't even white.

bitch's and marches about being repressed for decades, to make life choices on their own. Bitches about how white guys are not being more assertive with them while they bitch about not being equal still.
No wounder why iv been seeing more white guys with Asian girls.

forgive them for they know not what they do, the spirit of judas is at work not the female.

Attached: G3ADN0l.jpg (3942x2624, 882K)

he'll probably dump you, for not being able to be a baby cannon, and go ahead and be with the nogs and their infected dick, I'm sure you don't mind HPV and no future.

>"It's the Jews" is a red herring being used to keep you off the trail of other special interest groups

yup

Attached: wom.jpg (952x919, 266K)

Reminder for you low t. beta-males, that the majority of white women are the most loyal group of females. They're almost the entire percentage of female voters for conservative parties, and out of all races they've got the lowest interest in men with different skin color.

Attached: women_immigration.jpg (1788x155, 94K)

>they've got the lowest interest in men with different skin color.

No proof for that aside from dating sites.

Attached: 8th.jpg (794x862, 268K)

> Men in general didn't want it. Women in general didn't want it.

Nagging ? :P You don't need the entire population to agree, a vocal minority is enough. That's what happens all the times.

This is a shill post to demoralize you idiots.

Here is a fact: White women are the one group in America who are LEAST likely to marry outside of their race.

Attached: fuckholes.jpg (1248x538, 125K)

>This is a shill post to demoralize you idiots.

Fuck off, retard. This us what the redpill is about. This is one of the main topics of Jow Forums

Attached: pol.png (938x976, 1.06M)

Idk but ive been sitting here with my sister watching Murdoch Murdoch for almost 3 hours now and shes been enjoying it. She is a typical femen victim and even has a halfbreed. There is still hope. They just need the (((brainwashing))) cured.

Women are amoral and unconscious, read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

>The "female problem" is a SYMPTOM. Not a cause.

On the contrary. It's the very cause. Nearly every problem we face today can be traced back to the women having rights.

However, it is true that the cause becomes the symtpom becomes the cause.

Attached: vc.jpg (971x1200, 246K)

This.

Attached: 9c9.jpg (680x819, 74K)

I've always thought it was funny how people perceive whites based on themselves rather than how whites are depicted in action movies yet they perceive nigroes as they're depicted in media, but not how nigroes actually are IRL.
All of the blacks I've seen irl, have been fat, diabetic, alcoholic, whiney, gibs me dat I'm disabled and the whypipo owe me a living.

Attached: 1521486073955.png (681x768, 578K)

Because white men became weak. It's not difficult mate, people realised this a century ago or more.

Based Jew.

Nice meme flag Schlomo.

Attached: jidf.jpg (698x710, 119K)

The only consolation for me is knowing you'll be domestically abused and have a stupid bean baby.

>Because white men became weak

It's a lack of siwilhanist principles.

Attached: siwilhanist.jpg (1000x1309, 246K)

The failing with white men was that we listened to them, without taking into account the fact that women NEVER say what they want. They said they wanted sensitive men. They said they liked men to show their softer side. They said they wanted to be equals. Bullshit: they want nothing of the sort. They probably didn’t even want to vote. It’s not too late to change it for the future but this generations played out.

Because they could. Because men let them, with the 19th Amendment.

Women in general have no allegiance. It's sad but a evolutionary survival strategy. The tribe is invaded, the men are killed and the women hitch up with the new men. They are designed to have no allegiance.

Women respond to confidence. Europeans lost their confidence. That's really all it is.

White man decided to let go of his Empire disgustingly after his fathers did all of that work. White women looked at us and thought low as we were becoming weak while niggers and other shitskins pushed into our society.

As much as people shit on White women, I at least remember loyal White girls in my teens when it came to Race so White men bashing women are cowards without responsibility. I have met White men who were traitors. If you are alpha, White women will follow you to death, but if you are pudgy faggot who browses Jow Forums all day why would they follow you?

>meme flag that has never met women when the chips are down

Basically this. Get your confidence in your life and they will follow.

I wonder if this idiot is just a shill with a controlled message?

Women are a "problem" that's been let loose because it benefits particular groups. They are not THE problem, or else we wouldn't have ever had a working society to begin with.

You're here to spread an anti-woman message whether paid to do it or otherwise, which is in line with the marketing/brainwashing being pushed by the aforementioned special interests groups I've detailed in my posts. This isn't about women, they're a piece on the chessboard that was maneuvered into place to enable a host of other things. We can re-maneuver that piece so it benefits us, but the actual problem will still remain. Women are not the end-game here, the end-game is our civilizations' economic foundation and the people who benefit from how it works.

That is what the world wars were fought over. I don't know how much more simply I can explain that women are not a cause.

What a ridiculous thread.

Ethnic non-white females are the biggest sluts for white dick it is beyond any sense of the imagination; If anyone betrayed their men, it's ethnic females.

Sums it up. It's only men that have these concepts. It's a very depressing realisation frankly.

Here's a redpilled for ya, my dude:
White women are literally angels and are showing angelic mercy to demon consumed bloodlines. Through breeding they will cleanse the darkness from this earth over many generations. Once the mark of Cain has been removed we will return to the garden of eden.

I'd say it's more important to shitstomp their garbage politicians, hang all their traitors and bitchslap their women back to their proper place.

That is what really needs to be done. No more coddling.

This is the consequence of the world around them. Men haven't changed, society has. Previously a man just had to get a job, which was easy to do and a woman would come along who'd depend on him financially and he'd have a family.

Now women not only don't need men but the state disincentivises stable relationships by give women custody and alimony at the drop of a hat.

It's way harder for men to get into relationships and it's way harder to hold a family together so men are naturally giving up. I don't blame them at all but I wish this weren't the reality.

Yep. women destroy civilisation if you give them power.

British women are as fugly as nogs so it's a match made in heaven. Can't wait until the entire British isles are a mulatto Indian hellhole and I can call the curry niggerbongs

Because white men look a lot better not because white women are so fucking sacred, that's also why white women are bitches in the sense of arrogance - they look better.

Ethnic women are less feminine and thus more loyal, at the cost of being uglier and manlier.

>I'd say it's more important to shitstomp their garbage politicians, hang all their traitors and bitchslap their women back to their proper place.
All of the above are things you do when you are confident.