Prepare your agnus German boys

BZ-magazine:
bz-berlin.de/berlin/kind-10-von-grundschuelern-auf-klassenfahrt-vergewaltigt

10 year old German boy was walking towards school for this semesters first school day and also his first schoolday in the 3rd grade. He was anticipating much from the school.

However three refugees (an Iraqi boy, a Syrian boy and an Afghan boy) appeared from the bushes next to the path to the school and grabbed the German boy. The boy thought "maybe they just bully him out of his pocket money." That wasn't the case.

Refugees started to anally rape the boy and weren't interested in his small sum of pocket money in the slightest.

Sandra Scheeres from Social Democrat party is deeply upset because of this happening.

Attached: inspiringpride.jpg (400x400, 55K)

Attached: schaffen.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

bumb

Why are so many refugees homosexual rapists?

in alot of countries admiting being the "bottom" in sex at all as a man will get you thrown in jail (even if you get raped). so many just dont talk about it.

idk how these kids learn this shit tho

Because it's condoned & encouraged by their religion.

Based and redpilled

>idk how these kids learn this shit tho
Yeah, I just can't put my finger on it. Why so many raping muzzies and niggers but virtually no raping whites or azns (unless UK)

Attached: saksamaahanmuutto.gif (400x350, 2.03M)

>virtually no raping whites or azns
Or Hispanics

Male on male rape is absolutely endemic to the Middle East and Near East. My third day of my first deployment I had to stop the fucking local national workers from raping each other behind our chow hall. One ANA soldier shot another one's dick off in the barracks on our COP because the guy tried to rape him. If they can't find someone to buttfuck voluntarily, they just rape whoever they think they can overpower; they literally behave like animals. Every ANA squad had a little young dude they used as their buttboy. Every jingle truck has twenty dudes and a nine year old boy on it. They don't do it to girls because women are property whose value is destroyed by sexual activity, so it's assfucking all day every day.

The rest of the world has no idea how lucky it is that we settled it around the same time we came up with human rights.

Attached: deusvult.jpg (625x457, 55K)

all you "degenerates" are actual muslims unless
you really believe in that actual things. One can
not live like that. lol morons should be decapitatin

This thread is so racist and discriminatory

Normal in Germany

Attached: IMG_20180901_183832.jpg (1248x1052, 117K)

Please start killing them Hans
>lol fucking glow much
I don't fucking care. I'm getting tired of reading about this happening so much without you guys ripping their heads off and stuffing it down their cock holes

Attached: 1535588978454.jpg (420x410, 17K)

that Rape Video would come out in Pedo Forum, Groups & Boards soon

>an Iraqi boy, a Syrian boy and an Afghan boy
>boy
They mean 20 year old men

This post is absolutely based, I got some good education, a little fuel for my race/religion question, and a great New DEUS VULT
Much respect user

it's not gonna be pretty

Attached: truck of peace and germany.jpg (960x676, 38K)

First they pimp out children on the streets of Berlin during the Weimar republic
Now the send Muslims to rape them
The Jews just love raping German children

>Militant jihadist = refugee
>19 = teen
>Teen = boy
The absolute state of the (((media)))

* blocks your racist hate speech

Attached: 1535899944149.png (1360x1346, 501K)

sauce?
the article is all in krautfag, so I don't know how old the perps were
father should put them all out of their misery

lol you let them in.

you are just a nigger who posts from mamas basement making up fantasies

What are you talking about? Don't you think it is true about you arab rats?

>Turks are Arabs

All Islam worshippers are a fucking whores for arabs. What is difference about them?

the 2 boys holding him down were 11 the rapist was 10. not even joking here.