Pajeet take your job

>Older Americans, Sought to Import 37K of Foreign Workers

look handsome, sophisticated in computer office. over stay Visa stay in America, get white gf have happy family.

Attached: Indian-Nationals-on-H-1B-Visas-PUNIT-PARANJPEAFPGetty-Images-640x480.jpg (640x480, 60K)

>IBM lays off 20k older Americans, brings in 37k pajeets

>Get paid Pack 10 smelly pajeets into one apartment
>Write shit code that whites have to correct
>Meanwhile tens of thousands of whites die from opioid overdose
Our leaders hate us

Remember the late 90's/early 2000s when IT and tech work got you high-five-figure to six-figure salaries, and some of the more creative ones even became millionaires?

Now look at what they make after the market got flooded by cheap imported labor forced in by the race card and the vague democrat calls for "growth." It's hardly worth going to college for any more.

yep they do. and our leaders is big business.

> pajeets with white gf
Top kek, yea that doesnt happen where im from

>HALLOOOO HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME, HOW ARE YOU?

>Pajeets with white gf
Lol

Same here. Thery're usually racist and prefer to only befriend and date their own kind, and are not like Raj on BBT.

The browning of america cannot be stopped. Embrace it for there is nothing you can do to stop it white man. Even your president cannot prevent corporations from bringing in more brown people. Accept your fate, that way it will be less painful.

Yes I do, I fell for that meme. And it is exactly how this thread describes it. I am working as a temporary contractor for a consultancy firm working for one of the largest technology companies in the world. My boss is permanent and is a Gupta/Pajeet. I am an ethnic minority in the team although, I am indigenous to the country we work in. The pay is shit, I have no holiday/sick pay, no pension, medical and minimal employment rights. Living the dream!
I seriously wish I had become am electrician.

>white women
>pooed
i've seen it happen, but it is rare

It does where I’m from, unfortunately.

I've worked with poo's. They are the fucking worst. They are slow as fuck, do terrible work and won't ask for help if there is something they don't get. They'll rather wait right until deadline, before admitting that they've wasted all their time. DAY OF THE TOILET WHEN?!

Attached: Fotolia_34730819_S-660x346.jpg (660x346, 53K)

Code your own software. Entrepreneur pill.

I get Poos flooding my inbox every day offering SEO garbage. They're like lice.

How does one go from making HTML games to this? Specifically the selling a made product. App stores?

Attached: 30C4258C-AC6E-4FC9-8E8B-4B05E8AE3B84.jpg (960x718, 115K)

That is probably the most realistic part of his post actually, especially in America where women cross breed races at insane rates unseen in most other ethnic based countries like european countries.

>white trash can't compete with superior Indian workers
>goes on Jow Forums to cry

Fucking kek. And yes I'm Indian. And no I won't leave "your country". Your poor little white race is going to be extinct so cry all you want.

OP is ESL

Go home pajeet

BITCH LASAGNA
I
T
C
H

L
A
S
A
G
N
A

Attached: indian shitposting.jpg (800x623, 203K)

Don't fight for you jobs, goy. Become a blue collar worker.

Forgot to change the meme flag back. Great shame.

Attached: commit sudoku.jpg (819x1157, 648K)

Early market wasn't going to ever stay that way and no, there weren't just jobs sitting around behind handed out giving 'high 5 figure' sals. Yall got memed on but for the wrong reason.

Pajeets aren't everywhere, find a white tech company, they exist, but you're not gunna get ya ur comfy 5 high figs right away.
And no you don't, that's probably more physical labor than you're worth.

Why doesn’t America implement a points based system for immigration. Set a certain number per month, like 10,000, rank all applicants and let in the best. Tell everyone else to fuck off, including students and Indians.

Attached: DC1B6CE3-3943-4919-900D-AB444DFBB65F.jpg (1200x900, 185K)

>points based system for immigration
Canada and Australia did this. Look at them now. Asians excel at standardized tests and "degree" acquisition.

>Why doesn’t Germany implement a points based system for immigration. Set a certain number per month, like 10,000, rank all applicants and let in the best. Tell everyone else to fuck off, including students and Indians.

Attached: 1469348840746.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

Both Australia and Canada take way too many people and have exemptions for family immigration, students etc.

If you use a low quota and the right criteria for immigration, you are golden. Unfortunately politicians hate that. I mean, Germany actually doesn’t get any legal immigration at all except from EU countries... all the rest is illegal.

We don’t have any legal immigration from outside the EU, mate, only illegal migrants.

> gets empire handed to him on a silver platter
> we wuz conquistadors n shiiiet rightfull poo in loo clay
> gets murder-raped by pakis, gypsies and fullblood nggers

pottery

>Unfortunately politicians hate that
And that's why your plan won't work. Our politicians are the big business. They can't let a big cash cow like H1-B abuse go away. No, they need more labor to drive the price of labor down then claim they can't find whites to do those jobs at the new wages. Something like a low quota of immigration destroys their lifestyle.