Politics and hidden tech

What are the geopolitical implications of vid related? It's about the comet that crashed into Russia a few years ago. It can be clearly seen that something manifests or materializes itself and then accelerates into the comet, smashing it into a few hundred smaller pieces mid-air.

This clearly indicates that we are either a lot more advanced in our space program, and it's being kept hidden. Or there are forces out there much much greater then our own.

Lets put this into political perspective. Who do you think it was? And what sort of tech did we witness being used?

youtube.com/watch?v=c6asznXeaSY

Serious thread. No /x/ tier bullshit pls.

Attached: 34235436458786988.png (684x600, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNKgCmzdOMo
thesun.co.uk/news/6856742/sky-turns-black-middle-day-remote-russian-towns-weapons-test-aliens/
youtube.com/watch?v=F2un9i4Vfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYYyUFb2wCQ
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: indian brown budget project.jpg (480x418, 28K)

The thought that our planet is being protected by aliens is somehow comforting.

Recently however, various news articles popped up about Russian satelites acting strange... and performing maneuvers not usually seen.

Could we have witnessed a secret space weapon made by the russians? Why this sudden american rush with this space force?

Point in case:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNKgCmzdOMo

Secret US-Soviet space program is much more believable than benevolent ayyyys

Then there was also that incident with sky going dark in the middle of the day in the summer.

A cold space war has been going on for about 20-30 years so far, mainly consisting of missile strikes on satellites.

Don't get me wrong OP, there are suppressed technologies. This video isn't one of them though.

One thing is for certain. We don't know shit about what is really going on.

when did this happen?

also gonzerned, i heard about the meteor, but not tabout the dark sky?

So what are we looking at, user?

This maybe?

thesun.co.uk/news/6856742/sky-turns-black-middle-day-remote-russian-towns-weapons-test-aliens/

Weather balloon taking data from the comet obviously.

I live in Canada and I've never had the sky dark, but both me and my dad have witnessed a giant shadow cast on the ground (literally covering everything within sight) but the sky remains completely clear.

Its like something invisible flies over our house but still casts a shadow, we've both seen it multiple times

I meant to say I live in Brampton, Ontario, Canada I'm really tired

That is a meteorite tail burning up in the sky as the main object descends to earth. There are many different asteroids, this one was hollow. The reason why it appears to pop is the hollow casing was reacting to oxygen in the air. It was a gas pocket in an extremely hollow core, most likely a comet that lost its ice over a lot of time.

Is there a normal fucking video of that instead of some schizo-retard tier shit with BWWWWWOOONG music, slow motion, same scene replayed ad-nauseam to the point that you don't even know wtf is happening.
You know, like an actual fucking video of the event from start to finish and not something a literal autist edited to fragmented dog shit.

>Russian satellite technology
what is it with russians and nesting dolls...

Attached: 12412141421.jpg (2000x1600, 331K)

2013. The meteor actually hit the ground and caused a major blaswave, smashing buildings, windows, etc. Can you imagine what would have happened if that comet wasnt broken up before it hit the ground?

Here is a good compilation, showing both the meteor and the blastwave hitting:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2un9i4Vfi0

>lol, you can tell its hollow?

GTFO

Couldn't that just be lense flare that coincided with the meteor naturally breaking up? I mean, most meteors break up in the atmosphere.

Do we need to? Some things are not essential.

It's a scat fetish. Choo choo!!!

You can tell if a celestial object is hollow or not by the speed it descends and deceleration it endures.

My eyes are seeing something totally different tho. An OBJECT appears in the TAIL END and then smashed trough the meteorite. You can SEE it exiting the meteor and the debris it causes right there.

It's literally staring you in the face.

It's light reflecting off of the windscreen you fucking brainlet nigger. Thank fuck for Brexit. I thought only yanks were as straight up sub saharan. Do the world a favour, go home and fucking dome yourself.

Imagine you were a bird just flying around and that thing came whizzing by... they'd probably think it was some sort of giant bird. I don't even know what they'd think really.

sure thing buddy... light... reflecting of the windscreen. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Attached: Chronology.png (1250x2625, 1.52M)

I saw a electric blue one of these over Arizona today.

You dumb bitch it was another rock that caught up to it and blew up the bigger rock

Brainlet

You know meteors and comets break apart during re entry in many cases, right?

Attached: 1535678667753.png (1280x1659, 1.15M)

maybe a railgun or some shit

That's what i was thinking. Space based kinetic weapons. In light of the recent news articles appearing all over the internet about the russian satelites, i immediately had to think of this.

Now you know why Trump wants a space force.

Pieces that break off don't spontaneously accelerate, catch up to the original host, and impact it with greater velocity than the host component. Parts that fall off a meteorite deaccelerate due to their lack of mass.

Also, it might not be the russians at all, but some other hidden actor.

Questions, questions, questions.

You probably saw a tr3b

>maplebird sees meteor, think it fast rocky bird
>maplebird sees raindrops, thinks it tiny wet bird
>maplebird sees clouds, thinks they are luminous aether birds
>maplebird sees sun, thinking glowing gas orb bird
>maplebird sees cars, think they are birds with wheels
>mfw canadian birds think everything is bird

Attached: 1533974294403.jpg (322x400, 26K)

Guess how I know you've never played Kerbal Space Program and had detached parts of spacecraft catch up to you and BTFO your re-entry module.

If You've seen something in videogames or movies it exists (and Im not joking)

So a couple things. One, we have intergalactic travel already. I've seen the ships at a distance. They move so fast, it's absurd. The way they can hover is otherworldly. Not sure who is authorized to use them, where they actually go, or anything other than the fact they exist. Two, we have a system where we currently can preserve the consciousness of deceased individuals in a virtual environment. I saw the prototype technology where they were trying to keep brains in stasis so that they could eventually get the consciousness off the brain and into a more permanent storage system. To the best of my knowledge we can't put them in new bodies yet. Nothing flesh and blood at least, but they were pretty much already at a point where they could copy the consciousness off. I got cut off years ago and only had limited access to any of this stuff, but the developments were happening extremely rapidly and people higher up couldn't help but share their excitement about everything. My theory is that the goal is to get everyone unified under a one world government and the "aliens" will actually just be those elites who were building up off world somewhere coming back to set up an intergalactic relationship. They can keep everyone here distinctively lower on the totem pole and slowly work on admitting those they deem worthy. The whole Trump thing, Brexit as well, has unquestionably thrown a wrench in their plans and I'm not sure how they'll handle it.

Meteors constantly decelerate once they're in the atmosphere, you're a retard. It's a bit of the bolide that broke off and just happens to be aerodynamic than the main bit, so it doesn't decelerate as quickly.

I know mate. If a human being can think of something, it's possible and doable. it's in the nature of consciousness itself.

While american educational institutions were spending all their time on political correctness and their beloved gender spectrums, you guys delved deep into the mysteries of our cosmos and consciousness and are now lightyears ahead of the rest.

Keep at it.

Attached: 1534672780290.png (480x726, 731K)

That's great. Can't wait to see these irl.

Attached: spiderhorse.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

This made me chuckle. Nothing new is under the sun.

Attached: 343687769.jpg (600x345, 88K)

Yes yes... and then it just so happens to bolt right through its host body, shattering it, while maintaining perfect speed and course, only to dissapear somewhere infront of it.

You people wouldn't know truth if it was staring your right in the eye. It's funny how people can literally short circuit and come up with the most ridiculous shit to explain away what makes them too uncomfortable.

A kinetic weapon was used to fracture that comet before it hit the earth. Deal with it.

Anons should also review the Amos satellite launch explosion video, similar situation.

Makes me wonder if technology exists to break up earth busting asteriods before they impact.

Or ... more plausible, this is anti ballistic missile technology inadvertently released on an inbound comet rather than an ICBM.

these threads always get moved to Jow Forums, I think its because we are touching on something we shouldn't be

and it flew through some swamp gas

Huh. I wonder is pockets of air or some kinda cloud in the upper atmosphere could do this.

Smaller piece with less cross section can decelerate slower than than the main object, maybe. Weird things happen at high velocity.

sneaky russian fuckers

Attached: 2012-08-14 00.06.07.jpg (480x640, 90K)

whats game is that i'm always 5 years behind

Dark Souls (one of them at least)

The "same thing" (((landed))) in Perth western Australia last week.

Attached: ayyyy7034621.jpg (999x945, 266K)

Possibly some anti ballistic missile system. Small meteor certainly would show up on those type of systems tracking etc. If it was, it was a decent intercept.
Also russian gov't not boasting like a bunch of burgers is somewhat interesting

s o o p y

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-180152_Chrome.jpg (800x725, 45K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x465, 22K)

The waters are so muddied it is hard to tell what are human actions and what are alien actions anymore. There is strong evidence of both, but you can go down the rabbit hole and not be able to discern the truth. The best work in this area has been done by Jacques Vallee since he laid out the evidence after decades of brilliant investigations and listed all possibilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w

The truth is the government has probably been abducting people as part of their psyop programs. MKUltra was just the tip of the iceberg.

Real aliens are out there, but they aren't what you think they are. They have always been on Earth since the dawn of man as history tells us. Likely interdimensional and not from "outer space", likely robotic or robot/bio hybrids, and likely to look at us as we look at animals.

When UFOs attack, it will probably be a complete hoax used to unite the world. But as we know, that will be a limited peace that will devolve as some races will destroy that peace, purely due to economic differences of course.

Attached: tumblr_os2rchbVdy1vj38ulo1_500.jpg (500x503, 47K)

>Stonehenge is real
Hey Buddy.

or its humans who broke away and formed an advanced civilization elsewhere maybe ten thousand years ago or more and eventually went off planet. keeping earth in a relatively primitive state compared to themselves in order to maintain power in secret using advanced technology. thats a theory.

i also have a theory that maybe planets that can bare original life are so rare that when a species advances to interstellar colonization stage they have to leave their home planets completely and erase evidence of their existance if they want the planet to bear fruit again and produce another intelligent species. in this way earth may have birthed many species into the galaxy already.

or your theory is also good, with the interdimensional stuff, i can certainly see that being an aspect

or maybe all three

Almost looks exactly like OP's picture

Jacque Vallee is quite great. He alone has synthesized old legends with the new, and has managed to frame alien action in the context of the fey folk.

yeah so im thinking that ancient painting might have been inspired as an attempt to explain a normal meteorite sighting.

or...
ancient breakway civilization of advanced technologies

>breakway
breakaway

What?
It is the same premise as Israel's rocket defense umbrella. The object is incredibly hot, heat seeking missiles can move at faster than the speed of sound.

i know right
why does it have to be aliens when humans could have done it?

even if todays tech wasnt up to the task, there are classfied techs we dont know about. and maybe an entire civilization of technologically advanced humans we dont know about

What about the “cauldrons” under the ground in Siberia? Wasn’t the story that they emerged from the ground and blue asteroids out of the sky?

>comforting

they're only protecting earth though, not the people that inhabit it. they're just going to float up there pointing and laughing as we allow our daughters to breed with under-evolved monkey-people and then everybody starves to death when there are no white people around to sustain petroleum reliant modern mass agricultural techniques which are the only thing keeping this bloated population of billions of retards alive and fucking and creating even more hopelessly reliant retard who miraculously end up being even more fucking retarded than their retarded parents.

what a mess of a people, can't blame ayyyys at all for not wanting anything to do with us

>or its humans who broke away and formed an advanced civilization
Possibly, but that would have to be a third branch where there is little evidence we have to support it.

The abduction cases we do know about, there have been reports military personnel in several cases. With cow mutilations, military surplus scalpels have been found on the scene sometimes with military helicopters nearby.

>no /x/ tier thread
>channel name is reptilian resistance

OK retards, which one of these do you think happened here:
>aliens shot down a meteor
Or
>a meteor started to break up as it entered our atmosphere.

I thought that until I read his book. He does an amazing job at doing everything. He even goes through utter nonsense and brings out the most rational conclusions. People always focus on how he showed aliens were really angels/demons, but his investigations using the scientific method are much much more impressive.

15spoopy!

Attached: Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg (800x900, 389K)

well if they were any good at what they were doing then they wouldnt leave a lot of evidence would they.

but yeah, thats why its just a wild theory unless i come across evidence that confirms or denies it.

also they could plant evidence to implicate a less powerful and less secret organization. thats what i would do certainly

Part of the meteor broke off, because it is falling at a sharper angle too it's parent mass it appears to be falling faster from the persons viewpoint.

this. not the funnest explanation but the most likely by far.

>well if they were any good at what they were doing then they wouldnt leave a lot of evidence would they.
They don't. Of thousands of cattle mutilation cases, evidence was found in one or two.

wait
theres evidence of a technology elite breakaway human civilization in one or two cases of cattle mutilation?

frankly, i have no idea what the deep deep state needs with cattle

and by technologically elite i mean at least decades if not millenia or even tens of thousands of years ahead technologically over what we know about as existing. even a few decades ahead some of their technologies would seem like magic to us

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x642, 190K)

IF it broke of, then there's NO way it would have behaved like that, especially not after the impact.

I'll stick to what my own eyes are seeing dude.

What happens here is that a piece of the meteor is shed off, then accelerates past the main body due to lower air resistance.

Of course, to conspiracy nuts, the simple, logical and scientific solution is never acceptable. It's always aliens or the evil gubment.

It was just Vegeta

Attached: 1653588_10152219494282170_881381889_n.jpg (568x960, 40K)

i think maybe this painting is just trying to imply that two dudes from space came out of a couple meteorites that a lot of people saw and didnt understand. so the space dude explanation was accepted because its fun not necessarily because its true. and the church decided to run with it and integrate that with their whole thing cause talking about the meteorites was probably pretty trendy. pure speculation on my part i dont actually know.

i mean, imagine not knowing about space or what a meteorite is or even that rocks falling from the sky is even a thing. and then two bright flashes and loud noise and you look up and a couple of bright white glowing objects in the distance are rapidly descending towards earth.

you would want a fucking explanation. everyone does and everyones talking about it. and you might not accept the truth, but "it was dudes visiting from the sky in sky pods" might be the explanation you choose to believe.

if someone had told you the truth, that space is basically infininte and every star is a sun and that the earth was round and meteorites are space rocks and you dont have any evidence but... no you wouldnt believe that explanation.

It's been proven that this was nothing more than light from the planet Venus.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYYyUFb2wCQ

military scalpels were found. helicopters were seen directly or heard indirectly in many cases.

Your fantasies and daydreams don't become real just because you think they sound cool, children.

Oh there we go again... throwing around labels and implying others are dumb for asking certain questions while making a few strawman arguments while at it.

Your solution is not acceptable, because of the simple fact that we see NOTHING breaking off in the first place. It's just that your a priori bias renders you unable to practice that science honestly and consistantly, or else you would have taken observation into consideration.

Randomly invoking one or two principles such as air resistance does exactly nothing to prove you either right or wrong. It's just hot air to give yourself an aura of authority.

Did you say you line in BRAAAAPtown???

This is what shilling looks like lads.

This. Also hurr windscreen hurrr...what a fucking faggot.

Attached: images (2).jpg (224x225, 4K)

>imagine not knowing about space or what a meteorite is or even that

Have you even stopped to consider that you yourself, could be in the exact same position right now as those ancients were back then? Do you even realise that our current scientific understanding would probably conflict with everything we'd see if a hyper evolved intelligence came to visit us tomorrow?

The fact of the matter is, that you are terrified of anything that deviates too far from your worldview... and thus, you'll hide behind the current widely accepted paradigm, just as those ancients did back then. The arrogance.

Attached: 237B4638-E355-40EC-872B-AC93692069F4.jpg (800x600, 118K)

hmmmm
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

It was theorized there is some kind of electrical effect going on.

Ok whatever projectiles that were used went straight through the rock and split it apart like a hot knife through butter. So it had to be muiltiple plasma beamd or something to that effect, this means that there probably is an advanced race looking over us making sure we don't go extinct, you could call these aliens or angels doesn't make a difference if they have the same abilities.

The niggers did it. Bbc on the comet

Attached: 1532571761171.png (500x482, 113K)