WTF

WTF
>Gassed!?!

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-122551~2.png (1080x1540, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/horror-story-richard-hammond-gassed-by-burglars-in-saint-tropez-11488578
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=kCwBBaZ7UAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they got sprayed with that stuff the kidnapped girls in the movie Split did or soething

top gear a shit

France is the most enriched country in western europe. Really should be on Canada levels of hate in here desu

makes them sleep

CLARKSON!

Jesus he has bad luck

That is what the wife says... news.sky.com/story/horror-story-richard-hammond-gassed-by-burglars-in-saint-tropez-11488578

Of course you know

Are we going to hear about it forever, with the number of victims increasing each time?

Attached: lol.png (285x331, 103K)

you're in the middle of robbing this guy's villa when you come across his sleeping daughter alone in a room. what do you do?

keep in mind, you're an african immigrant in france and not at all civilized.

Attached: hm.jpg (542x1500, 208K)

Aww come on, I liked the bloke in Brainiac after school.

Annuda shoah....

Attached: db517f366a67e7701cf6c5810679f707ada4515e130f347e2065f83ba5a39dff.gif (350x198, 87K)

>keep in mind, you're an african immigrant in france and not at all civilized.

That's a big assumption, user. There was no description of the perpetrators. Even though they've been arrested.

Yeah...

what car is that?

>A string of burglaries in France, allegedly using anaesthetic-based gas to knock-out residents, have taken place in France in recent years.

>Be French
>Go on Holiday
>Get Gassed

Absolute state of France

Hammond's not a bad looking dude. Is that the best wife he could get?

I'll take his luck for his bank account.

Rimac Concept One

>I did not have my teeth whitened!
Rimac C1

>turn 360 degrees
>walk away
>rape hammond instead and force wife and children to watch

He's a manlet who can't drive around corners, what do you expect?

CLARKSON

free anesthetic gas? sign me the fuck up

Attached: 1383583519518.gif (486x280, 149K)

>gassed

Attached: kako-komentarisem-presudu-haskog-suda-pa-malo-sam-zatecen.gif?w=282.gif (282x199, 510K)

Today on The Grand Tour, Hamster gets gassed...

I'd put by baguette in her croissant if you know what I mean.

As long as it's not our James May.

Attached: banter stops.jpg (602x709, 66K)

Rimac Automobili Concept 1

must've been a jew

give her a quick colonoscopy

F

perfect time to rape the wife rly. think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

How's that cultural enrichment working out for Europe?

brapped in their faces

Here's hoping Britain leaves the EU then conquers France in the great scallop war.

Probably CS gas / Mace

Gassed in France that's old way of stealing.

Jenson Button and Jessica robbery.

>There was no description
>assumption,
you must be a new retard or defender to go on as if not knowing how jew "media" works.

This is clearly the most ethical decision here

>news.sky.com/story/horror-story-richard-hammond-gassed-by-burglars-in-saint-tropez-11488578
>Explaining the blatant nature of the theft, Mindy said: "I'm pretty convinced we must have been gassed or something, because they were in all of the bedrooms - they went where they wanted, into each room, opening and closing the drawers, searching through handbags etc."

Aka they all nodded the fuck out on the xanax they bought from some dealer and then he robbed them afterwards.

Seen it 100s of times.

Hmmm, fine looking little whore.
I'm surprised she hasn't been gang raped for hours.

she becomes a sex slave

I stop and begin checking her vitals to ensure that she is okay being that I am a trained doctor from the Congo who has come to provide valuable services to the land and am also a well learned scientist and engineer. At about this time I simultaneously discover the method of producing cold fusion which allows humans to harness limitless potential. While doing this I did not realize that my feet were moving about and accidently engineered materials strong enough to manufacture space elevators allowing for space colonization. I then rape and murder the girl as is custom of African tradition.

Mohammed is right. Family incapacitated and can't stop me? That delicious young whore would be in a harem by morning.

It's unclear..what do you mean?

Compare this to the time burglars hit Dolph Lungren's Spanish villa. They fucking ran when they saw his picture in the house.

>african immigrant in france
you know damn well it was an eastern European or just some scumbag Frenchman

You simply lack a decent sarcasm detector. I made it pretty obvious at the end of the post. How black are you?

They never give him credit for his intellect. It's always 6'5" martial artist and shit. Motherfucker has a master's in chemical engineering and blew off a scholarship to MIT to be a B movie actor and is now mega rich.

The fact that pretending to be various people for entertainment purposes makes you a lot more prosperous than being a scientist also says a lot about our society, but I digress...

>Almost dies in a drag race.
No he just can't drive.

No such product. This is a cover story for something. 'KO Gas' is Batman tier fiction.

write 'my dad is a bellend' across her forehead

the prime suspect is a large orangutan with a hammer

>Gassed

Attached: 7638d24e4a81b970c38f6832e2225f9f68ce064c.jpg (725x545, 92K)

Bait or stupid

He also almost died in an uphill race with one of the more expensive cars they've showcased on their show.
youtube.com/watch?v=kCwBBaZ7UAE

damn

brap

Thats interesting. You see, I would just rape her

>going to a nigger/muslim country
>bad luck
bad choice is the right term

fikki fikki

Attached: 08250327-A84A-4982-9842-4CF1ED29DD87.png (689x689, 490K)

Use my dipstick to check her oil, IYKWIM.