Here it becomes necessary to call up a memory that must be a hundred times more painful to Germans...

Here it becomes necessary to call up a memory that must be a hundred times more painful to Germans. The Germans have destroyed for Europe the last great harvest of civilization that Europe was ever to reap—the Renaissance. Is it understood at last, will it ever be understood, what the Renaissance was? The transvaluation of Christian values,—an attempt with all available means, all instincts and all the resources of genius to bring about a triumph of the opposite values, the more noble values.... This has been the one great war of the past; there has never been a more critical question than that of the Renaissance—it is my question too—; there has never been a form of attack more fundamental, more direct, or more violently delivered by a whole front upon the center of the enemy! To attack at the critical place, at the very seat of Christianity, and there enthrone the more noble values—that is to say, to insinuate them into the instincts, into the most fundamental needs and appetites of those sitting there.... I see before me the possibility of a perfectly heavenly enchantment and spectacle:—it seems to me to scintillate with all the vibrations of a fine and delicate beauty, and within it there is an art so divine, so infernally divine, that one might search in vain

Attached: kneechee.jpg (1600x1156, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for thousands of years for another such possibility; I see a spectacle so rich in significance and at the same time so wonderfully full of paradox that it should arouse all the gods on Olympus to immortal laughter—Cæsar Borgia as pope!... Am I understood?... Well then, that would have been the sort of triumph that I alone am longing for today—: by it Christianity would have been swept away!—What happened? A German monk, Luther, came to Rome. This monk, with all the vengeful instincts of an unsuccessful priest in him, raised a rebellion against the Renaissance in Rome.... Instead of grasping, with profound thanksgiving, the miracle that had taken place: the conquest of Christianity at its capital—instead of this, his hatred was stimulated by the spectacle. A religious man thinks only of himself.—Luther saw only the depravity of the papacy at the very moment when the oppo site was becoming apparent: the old corruption, the peccatum originale, Christianity itself, no longer occupied the papal chair! Instead there was life! Instead there was the triumph of life! Instead there was a great yea to all lofty, beautiful and daring things!... And Luther restored the church: he attacked it.... The Renaissance—an event without meaning, a great futility!—Ah, these

Germans, what they have not cost us! Futility—that has always been the work of the Germans.—The Reformation; Leibnitz; Kant and so-called German philosophy; the war of “liberation”; the empire—every time a futile substitute for something that once existed, for something irrecoverable.... These Germans, I confess, are my enemies: I despise all their uncleanliness in concept and valuation, their cowardice before every honest yea and nay. For nearly a thousand years they have tangled and confused everything their fingers have touched; they have on their conscience all the half-way measures, all the three-eighths-way measures, that Europe is sick of,—they also have on their conscience the uncleanest variety of Christianity that exists, and the most incurable and indestructible—Protestantism.... If man kind never manages to get rid of Christianity the Germans will be to blame....

—With this I come to a conclusion and pronounce my judgment. I condemn Christianity; I bring against the Christian church the most terrible of all the accusations that an accuser has ever had in his mouth. It is, to me, the greatest of all imaginable corruptions; it seeks to work the ultimate corruption, the worst possible corruption. The Christian church has left nothing untouched by its depravity; it has turned every value into worthlessness, and every truth into a lie, and every integrity into baseness of soul. Let any one dare to speak to me of its “humanitarian” blessings! Its deepest necessities range it against any effort to abolish distress; it lives by distress; it creates distress to make itself immortal.... For example, the worm of sin: it was the church that first enriched mankind with this misery!—The “equality of souls before God”—this fraud, this pretext for the rancunes of all the base-minded—this explosive concept, ending in revolution, the modern idea, and the notion of overthrowing the whole social order —this is Christian dynamite....

HA HA!

The “humanitarian” blessings of Christianity forsooth! To breed out of humanitas a self-contradiction, an art of self-pollution, a will to lie at any price, an aversion and contempt for all good and honest instincts! All this, to me, is the “humanitarianism” of Christianity!—Parasitism as the only practice of the church; with its anæmic and “holy” ideals, sucking all the blood, all the love, all the hope out of life; the beyond as the will to deny all reality; the cross as the distinguishing mark of the most subterranean conspiracy ever heard of,—against health, beauty, well-being, intellect, kindness of soul—against life itself....

This eternal accusation against Christianity I shall write upon all walls, wherever walls are to be found—I have letters that even the blind will be able to see.... I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough,—I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race....

You're right user, interestingly enough because you're Norwegian and our folk aren't known for their dutiful submission to Rome. How does it feel to be a Catholic among Prots and atheists? It must be lonely. My Norwegian side is all Lutheran and my German side all Catholic. I was lucky to have known Catholicism.

Why would you assume I'm catholic? My posts are quoting Nietzsches The Antichrist.

Nietzsche was a dumb faggot. Only brainlets think he speaks truth. He was right about Prots, but wrong about the Church.

Attached: 1531778094692.png (1199x1923, 629K)

Yeah, he didn't mention they're all niggerloving pedophiles to boot. Otherwise he was spot on. Christianity is cancer.

Attached: a pale horse.png (750x807, 739K)

Spoke too soon didn't read them all. I agree with , NEETzsche is a faggot. He had me for the first couple of posts but then he said some retarded shit. But what ought I expect? What conclusion can atheists come to that isn't fundamentally flawed? Their worldviews are built on sand.

Don't you have some niggerfeet to kiss?

I find it hilarious that you people don't understand how kiked you are. You are truly the inverse of the Jew, equal in your rejection of Logos and your morality.

Attached: 1498598474207.jpg (431x322, 27K)

I find it hilarious that you people don't understand how kiked you are.

Attached: nigger.jpg (720x523, 86K)

They're crypto-kikes. They wish with all their hearts that they were members of the tribe so that they may become benefactors of Jewry but lack the honesty to admit it.

Not an argument.

Attached: Atheists Kill Nations.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The US right was, is and will always be kiked user. Even David Duke ist a Christcuck.

Attached: Natural selection.png (930x694, 1.16M)

Merkel is a Christian and her party is the Christian Democratic Union. Nice fake graph you have there though
That's the reason their country is the biggest Zionist in the world

Here I barely touch upon the problem of the origin of Christianity. The first thing necessary to its solution is this: that Christianity is to be understood only by examining the soil from which it sprung—it is not a reaction against Jewish instincts; it is their inevitable product; it is simply one more step in the awe-inspiring logic of the Jews. In the words of the Saviour, “salvation is of the Jews.”[4]—The second thing to remember is this: that the psychological type of the Galilean is still to be recognized, but it was only in its most degenerate form (which is at once maimed and overladen with foreign features) that it could serve in the manner in which it has been used: as a type of the Saviour of mankind.—

The Jews are the most remarkable people in the history of the world, for when they were confronted with the question, to be or not to be, they chose, with perfectly unearthly deliberation, to be at any price: this price involved a radical falsification of all nature, of all naturalness, of all reality, of the whole inner world, as well as of the outer. They put themselves against all those conditions under which, hitherto, a people had been able to live, or had even been permitted to live; out of themselves they evolved an idea which stood in direct opposition to natural conditions—one by one they distorted religion, civilization, morality, history and psychology until each became a contradiction of its natural significance. We meet with the same phenomenon later on, in an incalculably exaggerated form, but only as a copy: the Christian church, put beside the “people of God,” shows a complete lack of any claim to originality. Precisely for this reason the Jews are the most fateful people in the history of the world: their influence has so falsified the reasoning of mankind in this matter that today the Christian can cherish anti-Semitism without realizing that it is no more than the final consequence of Judaism.

Attached: 1505304940220.jpg (480x520, 26K)

In my “Genealogy of Morals” I give the first psychological explanation of the concepts underlying those two antithetical things, a noble morality and a ressentiment morality, the second of which is a mere product of the denial of the former. The Judaeo-Christian moral system belongs to the second division, and in every detail. In order to be able to say Nay to everything representing an ascending evolution of life—that is, to well-being, to power, to beauty, to self-approval—the instincts of ressentiment, here become downright genius, had to invent an other world in which the acceptance of life appeared as the most evil and abominable thing imaginable. Psychologically, the Jews are a people gifted with the very strongest vitality, so much so that when they found themselves facing impossible conditions of life they chose voluntarily, and with a profound talent for self-preservation, the side of all those instincts which make for décadence—not as if mastered by them, but as if detecting in them a power by which “the world” could be defied.

Attached: 1490662107010.jpg (2048x1534, 572K)

>Merkel is a Christian
lol holy shit maybe for a Protestant which is effectively a cultural Christian.
>Nice fake graph
Do you even know what Pew Research is? They're one of the most reputed data collection agency in the US. You're some retarded teenager it's so obvious.

Attached: 51Pxg++jLaL.jpg (302x500, 37K)

>The Church has suppressed Jews for a thousand years
>lol it's Jewish dude
NEETzsche is all hype.

Did you just put Kikeism on the same tier as Lutheranism you absolute scum of the Earth Jew.

The Jews are the very opposite of décadents: they have simply been forced into appearing in that guise, and with a degree of skill approaching the non plus ultra of histrionic genius they have managed to put themselves at the head of all décadent movements (—for example, the Christianity of Paul—), and so make of them something stronger than any party frankly saying Yes to life. To the sort of men who reach out for power under Judaism and Christianity,—that is to say, to the priestly class—décadence is no more than a means to an end. Men of this sort have a vital interest in making mankind sick, and in confusing the values of “good” and “bad,” “true” and “false” in a manner that is not only dangerous to life, but also slanders it.

Attached: 1524473381856.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

>maybe for a Protestan which is effectively a cultural Christian
And the Pope is catholic. Your point?
>They're one of the most reputed data collection agency in the US
Oh fuck, mate. Guess I vote Merkel now. Thanks for showing me how based and redpilled kissing niggerfeet is. God will totally fix this country, all I have to do is vote the people who ruined it in the first place
>Church gives Jews the monopoly on moneylending creating banking dynasties like Rothschild
>lol it's totally not Judaism

Attached: 1520288082830.jpg (246x412, 41K)

ITT Christfags absolutely seeeeething at Nietzsche's genius.

>a message to white christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g