Everyone take a look at The Resistance. KEK

Attached: 1512615065945.jpg (1952x3599, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lisamei62/status/1036016223153209348?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E
youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War criminals and traitors

bump

bump

bump

Attached: 1505247794599.png (400x204, 66K)

same people calling mccain a racist white supremacist were the ones praising him after he died. i don’t remember anyone dying and having this much coverage. not even michael jackson

I feel like the media is using this to distract from the fact that there's about to be a flood of information released exposing a ton of bullshit. Between Aretha Franklin and McCain last week was entirely bullshit coverage.

>Henry Kissinger the war criminal

Attached: Henry Kissassnigger.jpg (480x360, 24K)

All heroes and saints how dare you nazi's besmirch these real Americans. Obama never had even one scandal. Your all traitors.

Attached: 1507478913617.png (400x600, 135K)

Attached: 1521732162476.png (450x272, 185K)

Attached: 1509924807776.png (444x274, 223K)

He is a hero he was protecting our freedoms. How dare you traitor

If there was any justice in this world a bomb would have went off killing them all while Trump was playing golf.

Attached: 1527119498940.png (600x300, 351K)

Also the architect of the petrodollar.

Anyone see the vid of Huma walk up to Graham, both Mattis and Kelly watching, and then when she walked away Kelly gave him the signal to come over and talk to him?

It's fucking happening.

>call them dumb but women usually get wet by sight of them while the ugly kike hardly get laid

Yeah ok

He is a hero. Who protected our freedoms from the koranimals. You are a traitor

Five stars thread.

Attached: vogon-poetry.jpg (718x302, 72K)

Ten Reasons Not to Mourn John McCain

1. On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet-started his jet while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well-known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.

2. He wasnota hero. Getting shot down and captured may make him a victim, but not a hero. He probably didn’t pay attention during a training class, and so he didn’t pull in his arms when he ejected over North Vietnam–and that’s why they were broken. His captors knew he was the progeny of four-star admirals and if anything gave him special treatment. McCain begged for medical treatment and sang like a bird at the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ to get it. He gave up vital intelligence that led to the deaths of more aviators.

3. Upon his return to America he immediately stabbed his wife in the back. She was badly injured in a car accident and he couldn’t be bothered to help her. Instead, he quickly dumped her and married a wealthy heiress who could fund his political career. People get divorced all the time, but the manner in which he proceeded only underscores his cold-hearted selfishness.

4. He’s painted as a happy and brave ‘Maverick’ and strong ‘Independent’ by the Deep State media. Wrong. He was a jackass of major proportions. The ‘Warrior’ of the Senate was owned by the Deep State and George Soros in particular. McCain became a shill for open borders who also supported globalism and carbon taxes to fight ‘climate change.’ At the same time, he was the worst enemy of military veterans, whom he left mistreated and in the lurch. Now there’s a bill in Congress meant to provide aid for vets and they want to name it after their ‘hero,’ McCain. Disgusting.

5. He supported Bush in the Iraq war, even though the entry into that quagmire was based on lies. McCain claimed we would stay there 100 years if necessary. Such stubbornness and war mongering combined with his flash-temper only highlight the fact that he should have been nowhere near the nuke button. McCain was a reckless ‘hot head.’

6. He was a spoiled and entitled brat who was repeatedly backed and bailed out at every turn by his pappy and grandpappy. He should never have been admitted into Annapolis in the first place. He should have been kicked out of Annapolis for his outrageous and rebellious behavior. He crashed a total of five military aircraft. He loved partying more than flying. He should have been kicked out of the Navy for crashing several jets during his daredevil clowning. He should have been nowhere near the Senate. The NeoCons rigged the primaries for McCain who contemptuously laughed at Ron Paul during the debates. He should have been nowhere near the Republican nomination, but the Deep State wanted McCain, the reckless ‘hot head’ to lose to Obama. He chose Sarah Palin as his running mate and years later blamed her for his loss. The hot head backstabber never took responsibility for his actions.

7. He displayed great contempt for his constituents while showing his arrogance and hatred for America by never bothering to resign from the Senate when he knew he had terminal brain cancer. He wanted to go to the grave with his power, thus depriving Arizona from representation.

8. He made sure trade restrictions were softened with Vietnam and hailed as a forgiving man of peace. Wrong! He did it so he could get his Budweiser distributorship there. He was first in line to make money from such legislation. The lust for money and power ruled rule-breaker McCain.

9. He supported ISIS terrorists and wanted us to start another war in Syria, which might have lead to World War III. McCain was not a ‘maverick.’ He was an establishment war-mongering stooge and enabler for the Deep State.

10. He leaked Hillary’s paid-for pack of lies, the Steele Dossier, to James Comey, in an attempt to bring down President Trump. This was illegal, but hey—he’s John McCain! Instead of showing remorse he said, “Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell!”A faux conservative, he voted against his own party and President Trump when he could—including his vote to keep ObamaCare. The lying backstabber McCain became much loved and he’s now being profusely praised by the Deep State Swamp and its propaganda media. That only proves what a scumbag he truly was.

Should also list the deaths of the servicemen who an Hero'd

link nig

Infernal masquerade. This was a turning point for this piece of shit country - this was a 'revealing ritual' - we are going to war. Every single person in that room and in that photo will die, every single one of them with zero exceptions.

Thousands of feds are going to be butchered for standing in the way.

Attached: 89071234.jpg (560x600, 223K)

The barons, dukes, Lord's and ladies of the kingdom of America. We knew it would happen eventually. No matter what your founding fathers thought.

resistance
to what ?

Hahaha top kek.
>I'm part of dee wesistance
>is gwassroots movement
>#wesist twump

>barack soebarkah
>barack Obama
>barry soetoro
>Mohammed subud
Just how many names does this guy have?

Attached: subud 9b.jpg (436x188, 29K)

Attached: 1532582312515.png (1600x1260, 1.75M)

twitter.com/lisamei62/status/1036016223153209348?s=21

ill throw up some additional photos

Obama WAS a scandal, you iredeemable goy

John Kelly and Mattis turning around to watch Huma greet Lindsey

Attached: kellymattis.jpg (1796x1131, 207K)

Wow, all of the reasons the world is a fucking Jew run mess.

Mattis still watching

Attached: kellymattis3.jpg (1814x1132, 210K)

Kelly and LG making eye contact after Huma walks away

Attached: kelly6.jpg (1915x1041, 180K)

That and they knew it would be open season on Trump. It gave them a chance to push the narrative and show a bunch of Trump bashing. Presidents barely get this much coverage.

LG and Kelly break eye contact right as Kelly signals to him to come over and talk to him

Attached: kelly7.jpg (1969x1077, 188K)

LG quickly walks over to Kelly, whispers into his ear for a couple of seconds

Attached: kelly 8.jpg (2190x1136, 220K)

LG walks back to where he was originally

Attached: kelly9.jpg (2131x1096, 221K)

all that was missing was an airplane of peace

fpbp

this is great

Attached: 1535649038253.jpg (287x288, 42K)

Attached: 1522647988637.jpg (1188x619, 438K)

Exactly. They were watching LG like a hawk, he's under direct orders to continue the charade as though he was never exposed in the first place.

Blackmailed for being gay. It's almost quaint.

I've been able to tell for a while now that LG flipped. The way he discusses things when he's on the news and how he's become a cheerleader for Trump on issues the media chimps out about can only mean one thing.

I hate Meghan McCain more than her faggot fucking traitor daddy whose only job was to ensure his men were kept safe. Couldn’t do it right and ruined many lives. Faggot. Fuck him and his fatty fucking low talent low iq spawn.

Kissinger looks like he might be jewish

They'll all be in jail by February next year

might be? He's full on Neanderthal Jew

Attached: Peelosesee.jpg (1200x516, 289K)

I get the feeling that negroes in Hawaii were passing Stanley Dunham around like a joint at a party. All we can be sure of is that we're not sure.
And that Dunham was trash.

Obama speaks fluent indonesian. He's half Jew half Indonesian.

Interesting. Tell me moar user. I haven’t seen this yet.

and that is...?

I can't believe that liberals fall for this shit
>McCain was tortured by the Vietnamese but never gave away the secrets!
Tell that to his actual Vietnamese jailors, who said that McCain was collaborative.
>he had character and integrity!
and an inhuman temper
>he hated Trump
come on now

That he flipped and is now on Trump's side and he cut some sort of deal.

Huma is a spy.

>2018
>George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Mittuns are now part of 'The Resistance'

WTF timeline do these retards think they're living in?

Attached: ezgif-3-365905945f.gif (300x168, 685K)

Attached: 1526464164221.jpg (1461x1758, 575K)

lol im a retard. i wonder what Trump did to make some of these neocons change course

Well duh. I’m really trying to figure out the rest of the body language however actual autist makes it hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzqr839F6E

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

We've all know that Lindsey Graham has been a long time friend of John McCain's, and like No Name, he was globalist, a deep state shill and most likely a gay pedophile himself.

Huma is a rat. This is known.

What you are seeing here is Kelly and Mattis keeping a turned asset under control, in open view.

Attached: Gy67fPT.jpg (1323x2658, 784K)

> my personal life is such and such
so
> my political views are suck and such

That face you make when you are trying to squeeze out a fat turd

Attached: TurdFace.png (168x216, 98K)

nice presentation user

He knows literally everything and what we've been watching in public is "The Storm" that began with Stormy Daniels to ease and prepare normies for what's to come.

Stormy, Avenatti, and Cohen are all controlled by Trump and Cohen has intimate knowledge of tons of the Swamps shit.

All the lawyers that are part of Mueller's probe that are being talked about from Strzok to Page to Ohr to etc etc etc have ALREADY FLIPPED and are working with Mueller to take down swamp rats.

Omarosa works for Trump.

Lanny Davis, also a clinton lawyer, who has been making the rounds on the media flipped and works for Trump. Notice how he made all the press look bad by reporting on something he said only for him to retract it?

Attached: 1531030338244.jpg (1700x1612, 841K)

Imagine being so asshurt at one man that your final request is for everyone to make your funeral all about him

If for nothing else, we should thank McCain for providing a laundry list of public Enemy #1

>kissinger might be jewish

user, don't be ridiculous. Can you even name ONE thing that makes him look Jewish to you?

Everyone and their mother knows that Kissinger was Jewish. He fled Nazi Germany, that's why he has a German accent.

Attached: a18bfebe492769bf18032ba4fe4d1f61c39d463e1ba56a9ee2fb7fd7da76c369.jpg (800x449, 76K)

>Ron (((Brownstain)))

Actually the kike midget used to fuck prime pussy back in the day.

>Even in his youth, Kissinger didn’t quite fit the bill of a matinee idol, but he has always been a hit with the ladies. A 1972 poll of Playboy bunnies selected Kissinger as the man with whom Hef’s ladies would most like to go out on a date. He also had a string of celebrity girlfriends in his younger days, including Diane Sawyer, Candice Bergen, Jill St. John, Shirley Maclaine, and Liv Ullman, who called Kissinger “the most interesting man I have ever met.”

>Kissinger’s swinging bachelor days are long gone, though. He was married to Ann Fleischer from 1949 to 1964 then married philanthropist Nancy Maginnes in 1974—a union that at one point seemed so improbable that just a year before they tied the knot, Maginnes had called speculation that she and Kissinger would marry “outrageous.”

protecting them from what? the last time america was the victim of an unprovoked attack was 1812.

nice of Obama to resurface has he commented on his entire DOJ caught up faking FISA applications to spy on the incoming president?

you're probably right, but I'd like to see them all executed nuremburg style so the world can see their dirty deeds while they sit in soundproof boxes. a crack militia unit getting them might be moar satisfying in the moment but leaves little to posterity.

The difference between natsoc and all these traitors, is the fact one tried to defend their people and fought on what they believe and america was tricked into fighting against the natsoc the other is where these traitors send our men to defen pissireal and because of all this, it proves hitler's point on these kikes further and how flawed the democracy system is. Though natsoc is a good system it should be used to restore a country back to it's former glory same shit with fascism, even hitler admitted it is not something that should be in a country permanently.

based and redpilled

he's too much of a scumbag even for us. consider him excommunicated.

>122k dead hajj
I wish

aaaaand you lost me

Attached: 1516265781987.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Attached: MiH5eQX.jpg (1600x4604, 1.71M)

Attached: 1507384437057.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

>fled from nazi germany
Like the parasyte he is I simply wish all the propaganda of hitler were true, he would've killed them right then and there.

fuck off q faggot

Q was already confirmed fake by people in the WH my dudes

Take that LARPing shit back to plebbit.

its all intertwined. Everything you've posted is true as well.

I know. That's why I've never said anything about Q. On purpose. The other user is posting about Q to try and delegitimize everything I've said.

that's a lot of jews

Bend your dick to your ass and go fuck yourself.

Go back to plebbit.

Attached: 1508445992439.jpg (320x482, 25K)

Relax.

The show is just starting to get good. Red October incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw

Attached: 1e9c019c655e291f69ec4b0649711f44bd512392b47813ddaaee2394e34f4b11.png (1600x1067, 3.34M)