John McCain, dick sucking faggot is finally dead

McCain has arrived in hell and is being processed to enter and pit of shit and urine which will cover him for enternity. A similar pit is being prepared for the entire McCain family.

Attached: _XI2Iylv.jpg_large.jpg (1024x708, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/22/john-mccain-praises-libya-rebels
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
archive.is/JWG7D
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John McCain wanted open borders

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-100735.png (720x1280, 307K)

if this piece of shit gets 7 funerals i really feel like i should get 8 and i work construction

RIP tumor

His daughter is from Bangladesh so a pit of shit and urine is probably what she calls home.

By this metric, how much of a spectacle will Hillary's or Bill's be? 14 days of state sponsored weeping at the Washington memorial?

Ultimate sacrifice

Attached: 40613456_995506100645389_2174581898045554688_n.jpg (766x960, 65K)

>he thinks mccain died

Attached: fromrussiawithlove.gif (636x636, 3.62M)

There are child slaves living in Libya and Syria right now thanks to Pope McCain the savior of liberty

Didn’t your boomer parents ever teach you not to speak I’ll of the dead?

I love this image. It describes the weekend so well.

Is he finally in the ground?

I wonder how many patriots died during the endless ceremony

> A similar pit is being prepared

Attached: pizzonit.png (333x190, 187K)

>has arrived in hell and is being processed to enter and pit of shit and urine which will cover him for enternity.
eternity
fify

Attached: one drumpster salute.png (666x666, 811K)

I remember a lot of Mexicans hating him. Why do Americans hate him? What specifically did he do? Google turns up a saint.

And just think, that hell's a picnic compared to what's in store for the (((Trump))) family.

McCain + Libya
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/22/john-mccain-praises-libya-rebels

>John McCain praises 'heroic' rebels on visit to Libya
>US senator meets opposition leaders in Benghazi as Barack Obama authorises use of armed Predator drones

US senator John McCain, one of Congress's most vocal supporters of military intervention in Libya, said rebels fighting Muammar Gaddafi's troops were his heroes and praised their efforts to overthrow the dictator.

The most senior Republican on the Senate armed services committee made the remarks during a visit to Benghazi, before a meeting with opposition leaders. He is the most senior US official to visit the rebel-held eastern city.

McCain's trip comes as the defence secretary, Robert Gates, announced that Barack Obama has authorised the use of armed Predator drones against Gaddafi's forces.
It is the first time drones will be used for airstrikes since the US handed control of the operation to NATO on 4 April.
The rebels had complained that allied airstrikes under NATO were largely ineffective in halting Gaddafi forces.

McCain called for US military intervention in Libya in February, weeks before the UN security council authorised military action to protect civilians and impose a no-fly zone.
When Obama acted with limited congressional consultation, McCain defended the president, saying he could not wait for Congress to take even a few days to debate the use of force.
If he had "there would have been nothing left to save in Benghazi".
But when the US handed operational control to NATO – and withdrew combat aircraft – McCain criticised the administration.
"For the US to withdraw our unique offensive capabilities at this time would send the wrong signal," he said.
"The US must not fail in Libya".
McCain has also pushed for the arming of rebels, saying the US and its partners cannot allow Gaddafi to consolidate his grip on key areas of the country and create a military deadlock.

Attached: image.jpg (560x560, 75K)

Press f for tumor

F

McCain and Ukraine theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
>John McCain tells Ukraine protesters: 'We are here to support your just cause'
>GOP senator in Ukraine to support pro-EU protests

Senator John McCain told thousands of Ukrainian protesters camped on Kiev's main square that Ukraine's destiny lay in Europe and that it would make Europe better.

"Ukraine will make Europe better and Europe will make Ukraine better," he said to crowds protesting....
"We are here to support your just cause, the sovereign right of Ukraine to determine its own destiny freely and independently.
And the destiny you seek lies in Europe," said McCain, a leading Republican voice on US foreign policy.
The presence of McCain at the anti-government rally after a weeks-long stand-off between demonstrators and the authorities further highlighted the geo-political East-West tug-of-war which Ukraine is once again at the centre of.
Politicians from Berlin and Brussels have paid morale-boosting trips to the square, drawing denunciation from the Russian prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, for "crude" meddling in Ukraine's affairs.

Speaking to CNN, McCain said: “...... This is a grassroots revolution here – it's been peaceful except when the government tried to crack down on them....
“I'm praising their ability and their desire to demonstrate peacefully for change that I think they deserve.”

Asked about Russian president Vladimir Putin's role in the crisis, McCain said: “There's no doubt that Ukraine is of vital importance to Putin.
..... Russia, without Ukraine it's an eastern power, with Ukraine it's a western power.
This is the beginning of Russia, right here in Kiev. .....

“These people love the United States of America, they love freedom – and I don't think you could view this as anything other than our traditional support for people who want free and democratic society.”

Attached: image.jpg (1240x744, 97K)

I actually avoided it for a few days but the medias incessant pushing of this man as universally beloved for a week straight just made me say fuck it. Fuck john "die for israel goy" mccain. Guy was a fucking pig and a traitor.

It’s not over. The Senate will declare him to be a god and establish a feast day in his honor.

He has supported every united states war in his lifetime and passionately pushed for more wars. He also may or may not have bbqd 134 us sailors by fuck8ng around on a carrier like the spoiled little shit he is. We will never know the real story though because daddy and granddaddy were admirals.

McCain
The McCain Institute claims it exists to fight human trafficking, but despite receiving millions in donations from Saudi Arabia, the Rothschilds, and Bloomberg, it has been revealed that none of the money was spent on fighting human trafficking.
Funds from the McCain Presidential Campaign were also quietly funneled into the McCain Institute’s coffers raising the possibility the Institute exists as a money laundering front.

archive.is/JWG7D

The McCain Institute is a huge operation featuring upwards of 80 people including dozens of full time staff and board members including Ashton Kutcher and Lady Lynne Forrester de Rothschild.
With millions of dollars in donations from powerful corporations, governments and billionaire bankers, not to mention John McCain’s presidential campaign money, you would think the Institute is doing all sorts of great things to stop human trafficking, right?
You’d be wrong.
In 2012 the Institute donated exactly $500,000.
In 2013 it was $500,000 again.
In 2014 it was increased to $1,500,000.

And to whom or what did that $2.5 million go to?....
..... It all – every last penny – went to the Arizona State University Foundation. ..... does not appear to have anything whatsoever to do with human trafficking.
Are we looking at a money laundering operation here?
The McCain Institute is starting to look an awful lot like the bogus Clinton Foundation.

Attached: image.jpg (282x172, 16K)

McCain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html
1/many
>How John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across Atlantic to get dirty dossier | Daily Mail Online

Sen. John McCain said he did 'what any citizen would do' in turning over the dirty dossier, which contained unconfirmed secrets about the president-elect, over to the FBI.
The Guardian charted the path of how the dossier came to be and how it was that McCain got his hands on the controversial documents.
The story of the dossier began with an investigative firm in Washington, D.C., being tapped by one of Trump's primary allies to dig up some opposition research on the Republican hopeful.

Shortly after the election, John McCain was attending a conference in Canada and spoke with a 'former senior western diplomat' who knew of the dossier's existence.
That man was Sir Andrew Wood. He was Tony Blair's ambassador to Moscow until 2000
Wood issued a nuanced explanation of his dealings with McCain: 'I would like to stress that I did not pass on any dossier to Senator McCain or anyone else and I did not see a dossier at the time.'
He did not deny alerting McCain to its existence.

Fukit: now needing 30-z+ cptcha to post.

Attached: image.jpg (2167x2194, 1.16M)

>neocon rino
>dossier one vote

Attached: DcZNImtV4AAXg9s.jpg (1024x1006, 66K)

McCain is pretty much the poster child of neoconservatism, a warmonger and pretty much a shitty person in general. Everyone hated him until he was against trump, suddenly people flip flopped and think he's the best man ever or some shit, when really, he comes from the same ideological shit hole that brought us Bush... but then again people suddenly like bush now only because Bush said "I don't like Trump". Everyone forgot how much of a fucking scumbag McCain and Bush were by 2015, and of course for some reason, people endlessly suck McCain's dick now that he's dead. Thanks Tumorchan for ending his life though.

RIP tumor. You didn't deserve to be afflicted with John McCain.

The funeral is the greatest thing I have seen in years. Never before have I seen people get so pissed off at a dead guy.

I wish they could make this last even longer so he can keep pissing off Trump supporters with the levels of respect and reverence he is getting from the general public.

The John McCain Saltmining Corp. lol

but what did she do wrong?

Attached: maddie.jpg (783x450, 66K)

Attached: 1514003097813.png (617x574, 622K)

Kinda like the clinton foundation.
Were did all that money go?
McCain and Clinton are like two sides of the same counterfeit coin.

bump because I like your header

Attached: mccaintweetinhell.jpg (720x424, 29K)

Attached: 23948375751.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They might as well put his grave in the bathroom. It's going to get pissed on a LOT.

Attached: McCain tombstone.jpg (400x313, 38K)