The greatest thing you can do for a man is to show him the truth, and get him to accept that call of adventure...

The greatest thing you can do for a man is to show him the truth, and get him to accept that call of adventure. With the truth, no matter the troubles there is peace. With the adventure, there is the fullness of life without hypocracy.

There can be no truth without the adventure, and no adventure without the truth. All else is an excuse for the easier thing.

Go ahead, reject the call seeking comfort, it will never last. Wait and you will be filled, if not by life then by death.

Attached: Full_length_negatives_of_the_shroud_of_Turin.jpg (2370x2321, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=sSQDov6NNp0
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
youtube.com/watch?v=RZEbxg9MNis
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/o28y1
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello Brother. In RCIA.

Attached: 1b00ba2cf2493b5621a21179a00b5340.png (258x258, 133K)

What happens when truth contradicts your belief system?
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

actually this one might be better
youtube.com/watch?v=sSQDov6NNp0

(((historical))) evidence, from the same sources that claim that jews built pyramids?
>Expulsion not Exodus
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
I've cut my abrahamic chains and deprogrammed myself of their myths.
Life is much simpler now

yep, because you're a free thinker. You don't hold beliefs if you don't actually believe them; a non-ideologue.

but your beliefs are rooted in someone else's. do you not find that contradictory?
Plus I'm not interested in waiting for bad people to be punished in a mythical place because someone told me it existed.

Honestly you've pretty much just blue pilled yourself. It's much easier to believe there is no meaning to life, far less work.

>It's much easier to believe there is no meaning to life
implying that's what i believe, why not ask me first before assuming

actually they aren't. They used to be when I was young and still learning, but I've had my adventures and have come to know God for myself.

well do you believe there is a God?

or are you just angry at him?

My guyzas... The lord is the embodiment of an enlightened soul. One tied to his form throiugh Body, Mind, and Spirit. This openness and connection to one self and the world opened the tunnel of his beliefs. We can all do this and that is how we live in Jesus by becoming one

Bingo.

Attached: 1527460161719.jpg (1813x5353, 3.8M)

not the skydaddy, bearded man in chair, or the ocean concept, or whatever concept the Tribe of Snake has developed over the millennia, these are all myths, illusions and obfuscations of the truth.
Not interested
My understanding is basic. The universe is God, we are of this universe therefore we are God. Our consciousness is shared among us all, throughout the entire animal kingdom right down to the atomic level because we all exist so that the universal consciousness (God) may experience itself

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

ahh I get it, I know that one. It's pantheism.

Do you think the universe is sentient, or are we the only sentience?

basically how I take this is that you say we and the universe are all information data down to the very fabric of our being, and that we are sentient so that we may experience our self.

I believe the universe and us are information data down to the fabric of our being, and that we are sentient and free as a test-game made by God to sort the worthy from the unworthy.

The world is not rational, the world has information; WE are the rationality that deciphers this information; but information exists only relative to minds: therefor the "information world" we clearly seem to be in must have been made by a mind, and in fact only exists relative to it.

both
yes, the building blocks of the universe are all localized disturbances in the space time continuum made up of double banded plasma in a low to high energy state depending on its function. That's "matter"
But the critical part is the consciousness. When you can spend and infinite amount of money on A.I. but still can't teach a computer to understand what it is let alone recreate a sentient copy of itself.

well you seem to be implying a physical universe; quantum mechanics shows the universe is digital, and fundamentally made of information, not some sort of chemistry. "chemistry" comes from the information.

*the underlying information

over a hundred thousand years ago the belief system revolved around animism, that certain animals provide power to the tribe that worships it. Later they would adopt all the functions and pelts of that animal in order to become it because they learned that evolution comes from directed willpower so they'd LARP as the best of preference so that the next generation would benefit.

every atom is empty, it's just a shell.
Recently Toronto scientists discovered plasma physics that will go on to explain the phenomenon as to why that is. We are all made of light, everything is.

HERE IS THE TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=RZEbxg9MNis

if the world is ultimately made from information
and information exists only in minds

then the world we are in ultimately exists relative to the mind of God.

*beast* of preference

the universe is made up of repeating numeric patterns, this is why certain shapes were considered sacred enough to kill people over, people went too far with religions and believed that all perfect circles were representations of God.
silly

numbers don't exist outside of minds because languages don't exist outside of minds, and numbers are a language.

don't believe me? Numbers are nouns.
Addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication are all symbols for actions to do to these nouns.

The only real Gospel of JESUS CHRIST put simple:
streamable.com/w95yp

Visual explaination:
streamable.com/o28y1

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

patterns don't exist outside of minds, because patterns are information, and information does not exist outside of minds. DNA does not know it is dna. Particles do not know they are particles, or understand where they are in relation to each other. WE are the sentience that sees these patterns; because patterns only exist relative to minds.

Not all of the universe is being experienced, yet the universe who is ourself made it's sentience in the form of us to experience it? How could such a mindless universe know to do that? Aren't you just trying to get precisely what God would do (make a universe for us to explore) without supposing a God?

How is the universe gratified as a mindless body by creating a mind version to experience itself; you're acting like this mindless body mind like our own when the whole premise is that it doesn't and wanted to!

>numbers don't exist outside of minds
Hermes Trismegistus taught otherwise
who is the apparent source of the enlightening that founded Egypt.
It was his gaining knowledge of the sacred patterns to life that he understood how everything fit together and founded the first Masonic order.
DNA can only take a certain shape because the four proteins that make it up can only assume one position, much like lego pieces can only snap together on one plane

*mindless body had a mind

you keep referencing God as if it's a separate entity from you, that's the abrahamic spirit trap talking btw

well the bible does teach a weak version of pantheism; we all live move and have our being in the body of God, however you're not hurting God to stamp on the earth or anything; it's just made from him.

I can say my argument like so

The universe was mindless
the universe wanted a mind so that it could experience itself
The universe made our sentience and agency so it could experience itself
we are the universe. (or maybe, an expression of the universes desire to experience itself.)

A few questions immediately arise:

How can a universe that cannot experience want anything? If the universe can experience desire, then why can't it experience itself? Why does it even need us?

You know for yourself that computers are not sentient, and the universe according to your narrative is made of all the same stuff and logics as a computer, so how could it want, or even be sentient in the first place?

doesn't it imply a 1 heart source for the desire for us humans to explore itself? that 1 heart source is a mind; as in there is a mind that created mini-minds to explore itself.

Actually let me better explain weak panantheism:

We are minds existing in God's body, but are not a God mind. God is the head mind and can control the entire body as he chooses, but we can only control what he allows us to control, as in our controls are restricted and we cannot unlimit them.
The "world" isn't exactly God, because the world isn't God's mind, rather just the word that comes from it. It would be heathenous and shallow to worship his word instead of directing it to the actual person himself.

He is already here, the "gold in Australia" the image of the Shroud of Turin, Yahweh-Jesus Brian Leonard Golightly-Marshall

Attached: IMG_E1803.jpg (1930x1252, 390K)