I'm honestly just a concerned citizen

Look, I want to like Trump. I like how he's really being tough on immigration and re-opening factories. But I don't like how he is treating our allies like Canada. I feel like Trump is giving us a terrible reputation around the world. It makes me sad to see our Canadian and British friends hate us and think we can no longer be trustworthy allies. I have even see Canadians say they want to re-establish an alliance with Australia, New Zealand and UK...the five eyes, but without us. And I see the EU want to gravitate more toward China than us. And I see Japan making trade deals with EU, instead of going with us...What is going on? I feel like our international standing is absolutely plummeting. Please help me feel better about this. Are things going well? Am I being worried for nothing? Will this work itself out?

Attached: donald-trump-zoom-6d580751-f5b5-435d-b625-95d968041631.jpg (480x553, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0BQALRpGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

learn to use paragraphs.

Do you want to be a betaboy everybody likes because he's nice and can be taken advantage of, or do you want to be respected and occasionally piss off people because you aren't a push over?

The "allies" you speak of are protectorates at best and parasites at worst, what they think of us doesn't matter.

Canada and the UK need to remember who has the biggest dick on the playground. Under Obama world made mockery of the US. Not anymore. World will remember what it means to be in america's good graces. Fall in line or fall of the face of the earth and into obscurity

>Canada
>ally

Attached: 1487913885352.png (1024x576, 394K)

>countries fuck America in the ass
>how dare drumpf not let these countries take advantage of the US

Im Canadian, and quite frankly i don't like how trudeau is protecting the milk cartel here.

Don't you worry, our Fuhrer will go out and acquire Lebensraum for us!

>allies like Canada.
kek

>Trump is giving us a terrible reputation around the world.
We're respected again.

>our Canadian and British friends
They are more leftist than San Fransisco.
We shouldn't govern like them.

> I have even see Canadians say they want to re-establish an alliance with Australia, New Zealand and UK...the five eyes, but without us.
The preponderance of power of the United States is so overwhelming this is nothing to be afraid of realpolitik wise

>And I see the EU want to gravitate more toward China than us. And I see Japan making trade deals with EU, instead of going with us...What is going on?
Competition

> I feel like our international standing is absolutely plummeting
the developing world loves the Pax Americana
So much proxy nation tampering has stopped since we don't have the Obama/Hillary state department anymore fucking up every country it could.

>allies
Wew. Good god.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Trump is a pied piper.. same as it ever was.. expands gov't like a mofo, keeps retards occupied with his tweet storms. Look around, nothings changed.

>aren't a push over?
Explain all the payments to whores.

Who cares about our international standing?

Our international standing is based on everyone else taking advantage of us.

That's the whole point. Immigration is a small section of this much larger, much more important problem.

Everyone's going to throw a fit and cry foul and try to hold out, but in the end they're gonna to realize that they need the U.S. more than the U.S. needs them.

Literally fuck them all to death.

Attached: US to annex Canadia.png (600x399, 362K)

Lol you retards think other countries are going to start respecting us because a fat manchild pissed in their cheerios.good job kissing North Korea's ass and restarting Iran's nuke program.goddamn I can only imagine how many spies are in DC with this dysfunctional short bus of an administration.

I think Trump has a funny personality, but I can't help think that Trump is the anti-christ or something along those lines. I watched this youtube vid about how moving the embassy to Jerusalem and building the 3rd temple is about some end times messiah bullshit. I mean I get pandering to Israel and all and the geo-politics of it all but is this all based on some religious cult chosen people shit? That's just next level crazy, and evangelicals believe this shit? we are fuckkeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0BQALRpGA

Thing is Trumps a leader. They don't come along often, Reagan was your last, before that Kennedy. Leaders make waves, leaders upset people, but leaders create change. We've not had one since Churchill, your lucky.

>Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK
They are naturally worried about those stronger than they are. They are subhuman, the untermenschen if you will, because they are not as black as us Americans.

$200k is like $2 to him

OP is an israeli shill

Attached: 1529906558961.jpg (1746x1247, 1.1M)

why is it bad to have allies thoughh? seriously

Allies are only useful for what we can get out of them. It is inevitable that conflict shall arise between the strong and the weak.

>>countries fuck America in the ass
>>how dare drumpf not let these countries take advantage of the US
>Im Canadian, and quite frankly i don't like how trudeau is protecting the milk cartel here.

Get ready for pain, the price of milk has fallen for the second week in the US.

>our international standing is absolutely plummeting.
huh?
our international standing is being restored
stop believing fake news
MAGA

>Being tough on immigration
How's that wall coming along? Made Mexico pay for it yet?

Yep. Shillfag gave it away by claiming the UK hates us.
Better luck next time shills!

too bad trump is illiterate and wouldn't have even been able to read any of these ancient writings. Wait who am I kidding? He'd claim he was the first to come up with it.

Attached: Let's_Make_America_Great_Again_button.jpeg.jpg (1280x1263, 202K)

Neck yourself

>this is a real person