Should the UN just disarm the American public? When the Democrats win in 2020...

Should the UN just disarm the American public? When the Democrats win in 2020, the new president might request special intervention from the UN to help confiscate ALL privately owned firearms. They know the US Army and law enforcement are rightwingers, but a multinational peacekeeper force would have no sympathy for gun ownership.

Attached: rtr1ye4d.jpg (2252x1689, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZEbxg9MNis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slide threads on a sunday night

Second time this has been posted today. Try it and see what happens. You going to be extremely surprised. I aint taking about rednecks and muh second amendment.

>wearing a flak jacker
>and ballistic helmet
>over a winter hat
>under the desert sun
>not even breaking a sweat

fucking niggers are too lazy even to sweat

This is like the wet dream of rural gun nuts. It would be like Red Dawn, roast some UN niggers in an APC! Good times.

Hey, if they want to scuicide and give all gun owners new equipment sure why not.

Pretty much this.

It would work, the army/police would stand down and the American public would comply. Only a few would resist, but armed civilians are no match for elite peacekeeper soldiers.

Attached: peacekeepers.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

(((you)))

Attached: tatood jew.png (600x1065, 1.01M)

never

youtube.com/watch?v=RZEbxg9MNis

They'd get fucking destroyed.

Whatever happened to Jade Helm 15 ? That was a weird one....

Please dear God give us a reason to slot UN floppies in our backyards

Attached: Facebook-0f245d.png (500x380, 75K)

>UN
Those are just niggers with helmets painted to look like UN peacekeepers so they can rape and steal easier.

Blacks are the children of Satan, just look at them, they came from another dimension. Cast out from the fires of Hell by arch-demon Ba'al-Onk Uth, they caused extensive damage to the sacred soul talismans, scribbled graffiti all over the ancient demonic sigils, pissed in the blood fountains which required draining and cleaning, and toppled the soul obelisks which have stood since the beginning of time. Even the chaos of Hell has some semblance of order but even that is too much for blacks who can't help but reduce the property values around them into negative numbers, even Hell doesn't want them.

kek imagine a bunch of limp wristed Euros going to America to try to take guns away

So you're saying that radicallized righg wing mass shooters should start targeting the 800+ FEMA Concentration camps in the US which are currently holding thousands of UN troops each? Thanks for the tip. Must have beeb where the DHS ammo buys under Obama were going, have no idea how we missed that ... cant have an invasion ready and waiting ;)

Attached: 1527531643711-gif.gif (581x330, 1.75M)

>implying the UN shits can take on Tyrone and Enrique's gangs.
>implying they can take on Bubba and friends when they convert the pickup trucks into technicals
>implying they can take on the tens of thousands or prolly hundreds of thousands of hunters, veterans and survivalistd

We mess with burgers a lot on the board, but their country is unassailable.

Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The US citizenry is better armed and better trained than anything the UN has. Come and get them. I'll be waiting with bells on.

>elite peacekeepers
The UN has literally failed every peacekeeping mission it has ever undertaken.

The U.N. couldn't even subdue Rwanada, a nation 1/373th the size of the United States and in which most fighters had machetes instead of guns.

There are more guns in the US than people and those are only the government knows about. Come and take them.

Attached: Stamp_Image_UN_Blue_Helmet-1.jpg (320x246, 17K)

>hundreds of thousands of hunters, vets, and survivalists
Try millions. In most parts of our beutiful country if you're a man who doesn't hunt, you're outcast.

To be fair, Rwanda is the African equivalent of Prussia

Attached: 1535556443654.jpg (1072x997, 244K)

We have more guns then our own military. Most gun enthusiasts have better quality weapons then 90% of military units.
Sure. Send over some looting raping euro trash. They will be fine

Tfw you realize America is the imperium of man of the world

>disarm the American public

Attached: TGM (46).jpg (768x433, 44K)

They defeated a a country the size of western Europe and marched all the way to the capital not once, but twice with an army that primarily moves around on foot.

Attached: 1535556359509.png (1312x4056, 903K)

The funny part is how americans would look forward to something like this. Euro fags so far have shown dread at the thought of having to shoot someone while burgers have been drumming their fingers just waiting for it.

Attached: 1535833063002.png (563x768, 447K)

Shit boys, just got home from the first weekend of dove season, here in Texas.
They taste so Damn good.

Not just Rwanda. Bosnia/Serbia they were just standing around and then theres the child prostitution claims in Liberia and Congo.

Im actually baffled the UN still has members after the confirmed and proven use of child prostitutes by UN officials.

Attached: 1449692466857.jpg (1280x4079, 781K)

>what is image quality

Oh please, oh please make this happen. I'd even promise to only use my M39 and SKS to make it sporting.

Ahhhhahahahahahahah

Good luck, friendo.

There's a lot of overlap between the type of people who are globalists and the type of people who fuck children.

I'm seriously getting a huge boner just thinking about popping off blue helmets.

I'm better equipped and have better training than "UN peacekeepers" and I won't be bogged down by their terrible ROE, sure send 'em over

Attached: dasqw.jpg (415x306, 32K)

Please I beg you send in the UN to disarm us.

Attached: bluehelmet.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Wtf I thought they were mainly Euros. Blue helmets are shitskins?

Imagine if that actually happens

Not if I pop them off first. Take a number.

>multinational peacekeeper force

Yeah but it couldnt survive a single air strike

The guns in the US aren't evenly distributed though. Something like 10 to 1 between gun owners.

Huge portions of them these days. It's why you hear about so many rape scandals involving UN personnel lately.

God help you if the UN deploys peacekeepers to your area, because it means they're sending you a bunch of niggers.

Yeah, yeah. Fuck off bugman.

The UN is literally a meme organization. Failed in Rwanda, Failed in Bosnia/Serbia

this guy gets it

There is a contingency plan in place. The moment the president/Congress/Senate compromises with the enemy. There will be no President/Congress/Senate. A certain President made sure this plan was in place. No preceding President can stop it. It is fully autonomous, separate from the government. No government branch has power over it. They have their orders and all have taken a oath to the constitution and restoration of this country. Anything that endangers the American people and our way of life will be dealt with, by any means possible. Domestic of foreign. No one knows who they are. How big the organization is. Only thing is known, it is currently operating.

Just think about what a poor dumb hillbilly does mechanically to keep his 1988 Ford Ranger running. Now think of the IEDs.

They would get passed out to like minded people in a hurry.

You're talking to a group of people that would gladly fight against their own government. What do you think they'd do against the premier globalist organization? It would never happen because Russia and China would veto the action on the Security Council. An armed American populace is the only thing keeping the government afraid

>friendo

Attached: surrrre.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

I suspect the guns are largely already in the hands of like minded folks down there tbqh

>325 million people in the U.S
>divide by 10
>32.5 million armed militia
>not accounting for gun distribution as war starts

Come and get em UNniggers

The UN is run by a bunch of over paid corrupt bureaucrats. It’s staffed by well meaning but incompetent phds. The soldiers are recruits from poor countries who are sent in for photo opportunities and are then allowed to sexually abuse whoever they feel like. The UN is a nonentity, why do think it’s doing nothing about Ebola except generating press releases?

read A Pale Horse. All of this was predicted. Look at most of the shooters. Wide eyed MKUltra'ed looks about them. Many with family ties to the IC. They want our guns.

Hahahahahahahahahahah elite he says

Dude it wouldnt even take 2% of the American populous arming as combatants to present a lethal danger to our own army, let alone illiterate UN niggers that would likely face a hostile US armed forces bolstered by civilian irregulars and logistics.

A brown and red smear with blue flecks would be all that remains.

The UN is defunct. Its just a conduit for the third world to play world police impatiently in their own sandboxed.

Yes! Americans need live-target practice.

Tell us more?

>Should the UN just disarm the American public?
They can try. Try right now and see what happens.

>USA Army
>right wing
Hue, neocons maybe but anything more than that is a meme.

>UN peacekeeping force
>elite
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nigga, we have rednecks here with more killing prowess than your so-called elite peacekeepers.

So much free gear

>The guns in the US aren't evenly distributed though.
That you know about. There are perhaps more "ghost guns" and unregistered owners of said guns than legal ones at this point, what with all the gun grabbing scares and all.

Oh this isn't just a problem lately. This has been going on since the first UN missions. The thing about the UN is that everyone has to participate which means that any UN operation will include a huge chunk of, what UN officials unofficially call, non-skiing nations. I.e. shitskin nations.

While countries from the northern hemisphere (where it gets cold and people often use skiis in the winter) go on UN missions for ideological reasons people from the southern hemisphere (or the non skiing nations) tend to go on UN missions to basically chimp out with diplomatic immunity. I remember reading a story from Bosnia (lots of Bosnian refugees came here during the 90s so we have a lot of contact with them) where the UN had appointed some fat Sri Lankan dude to be in charge of their railway infrastructure. Now he didn't know anything about rail becuase he was a harbor master in Sri Lanka but he was brown so he filled a quota. Of course he was corrupt as hell and generally unpleasant. He would steal, cheat, lie, and visit the illegal brothels where women and children were trafficked from the countryside to attend the UN officials needs.

When he was reported by one of the lower Swedish officials, the Swedish official was sumarily sacked and, if I recall correctly, he was even charged with some misdemeanor or something. The Sri Lankan dude received no punishment because he had diplomatic immunity and was an important part of the reconstruction of the Bosnian infrastructure. The dude also made sure to set up work for lots of his friends from home so they too could recieve the UN gibs and diplomatic immunity...

I mean even in New York the corrupt nature of the UN non skiing nations gets felt.

Attached: NY-DF546_NYDIPL_9U_20140922185707.jpg (700x714, 140K)

It's how they "contribute" to the UN. They provide manpower and it's not like they will ever do anything.

Nigger I could arm a small militant force by myself. You have no Idea what you would unleash trying to forcibly disarm us with a foreign power on american soil. It would be a competition of whether the national guard or every red blooded pissed off American who hasn't had anything to take their anger out on annihilated them first.

ooh whats this all about? what else?

Attached: shadow-12.gif (470x600, 27K)

That the first thing I thought of, too.

"S-sorry, I gave all of my gunx to the niggers down the block. Go git em from them."

>Read op in catalog
>This shit is so retarded it can only come from a meme flagging faggot
>Open thread
>Not disappointed

You're still going to be prepping Mohammed so he can properly fuck your wife no matter what happens, so don't sorry about it OP.

Looks fine to me

It doesn't matter if they have sympathy for gun owners, it's just a matter of how many cletuses they will have to get through. Also the U.N. is extraordinarily corrupt

Nobody knows. There is no registration, no tracking, even if you believed that 4473 were somehow cataloged and databased for the day when confiscation happens you're still only accounting for first legal sales of commercial manufactured firearms in the last few decades. Pretty much everything we know about gun ownership rates comes from telephone surveys. You have to hope you get a representative sample, that people answer honestly, that you're capturing all of the data you want to capture. I haven't had a landline since I moved out of my parents house almost 20 years ago, most of my friends are the same, so we're right out as far as most surveys go. Think you're going to get honest answers from black folks in the ghetto? From hardcore gun owners who think gubmint confiscation is only a day away? From 20 and 30 somethings who assume that any unsolicited call is spam?

No, the overwhelming majority of surveys are going to suffer from either deceit, self-selection biases, or are going to be filled with people who are unusually deferential.

I've spent just shy of four decades in Chicago. Most gun owners I know keep it quiet. They don't brag, they don't answer questions, they never complied with registration, and the only people who know they're gun owners are their shooting buddies. Liberals, conservatives, blacks, whites, straights, gays, they all follow the same "nobody needs to know" script.

We don't know what the distribution is, but those of us who shoot know that its a lot more than the numbers we see on the news.

its us you retards, we're all part of the militia

Sounds like the name of a retro wave song

Why would you want to give the American public access to select fire rifles, supplies, and military hardware? Because that’s exactly what’s going to be taken when blue helmets get ambushed and shot up.

Gonna need to stalk up on krylon, never done a flame job on an app before

You already made this thread today. But desu I welcome this desu. Not because I'm a libs hit or antigun. I just want to kill an invading army on the mainland and hang the traitors... also getting some blue helmets and free FN FALs out of it would be really swell.

>Niggers
>Take muh guns

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!

Attached: image.png (483x604, 261K)

>most advanced military in the world can't even subdue goat fuckers holed up in some caves
>the red headed step child of the world's best military can subdue the people that field the best military in the world
BadIdeas.wav

Come and take it.

This isn't just fantasy, its bad writing. The resources aren't there.

It took $13,000,000,000 and a year to count everyone in the US. Thats kids making $15 an hour for a summer job following up on people too lazy to return a form in the mail. Thirteen billion dollars and 635,000 temp workers to get a number from every residential property. Now imagine trying to search every structure, vehicle, and pile of sticks over 3.8 million square miles.

CPD managed to close less than 10% of actual murders last year. Sure, they pumped their numbers by counting murder-suicides, self defense, and police involved shootings, but when you're talking about random gang bangers shooting other random gang bangers you're talking about single digit clearance rates. Now imagine that the victims don't speak the language, don't know the neighborhood, and can't effectively retaliate because every shot they fire is a potential political firestorm and an actual lynching in a foreign country. Nobody needs to go to war, they just need to hit and run.

The cletuses aren't your problem, its the white doctors who vote Democrat and are active in local politics but nevertheless have a safe in a closet and know how to run an undesirable out of the neighborhood. No one will suspect them and even if someone does theres a good chance the corrupt UN soldiers pissed them off enough that they don't give a shit.

Fucking goats makes you invincible in battle. Every guy in my militia is required to fuck a goat as part of the initiation.

I really really like this image

>Because that’s exactly what’s going to be taken when blue helmets get ambushed and shot up.

Thats exactly whats going to happen when someone offers a Nigerian $100 or an 8 ball or a bottle of shitty whiskey for their rifle. You think some guy from Togo, half way around the world on a job they don't understand and are hated for, isn't going to take more money than he sees in a month for equipment someone else owns?

Let me tell you exactly how an invasion would go for you. You'd declare war or get some commie stronghold on the coast to aide you, if the US military was given a stand down order you'd bet your ass 70-80% would instantly AWOL, that's at least 1 million active service men out in the wild forming organized militias in every state and podunk town. Add the anywhere from 10-15 million fighting aged veterans who, if you'd know absolutely anything, have already established intricate and efficient lines of communications with each other and have been doing so for years. Add another 5-7 million over the hill or disabled veterans who add a military and tactical experience these are the guys who'll be training the 30-50 million patriots who'll drop everything to kill some foreigners. From the 20-30% military left on the governments side you'd bet your ass 15-20% will be sabotaging and relaying every scrap of intel they come across to the freedom fighters. Within 24 hours of your declaration your'll be facing 20 million trained, experienced military aged males, AT LEAST 40 million auxiliaries in a country where there are more guns than people. You'll never step foot out of any major city every inch you advance you'll lose thousands every citizen you meet will either be hostile. The guerrilla tactics you'll encounter will make Vietnam seem like a fucking childrens water par. After you're decimated, and you will be, the country that will reemerge will want payback you can bet your ass Russia will probably take half of Europe before you pull your forces back, China will probably take Africa and most of the Pacific, the reborn American will probably expand into Canada and all the way down into northern Brazil. Guaranteed a billion lives will be lost and every leftist politician will be burned in a pile a mile up. Please do it.

You made this thread toady already kike. the U.N would get fucked big time. only the soibois would side with U.N. the guys who do the fighting in the U.S military branches, would not fight against it own people, and fight along side its people who want to preserve American rights and freedom. U.S vets would also start organizing, and even train U.S citizens who are willing to fight against the foreign threat. Even if the U.N wanted to do this, it most likely would never happen since we are pretty the U.N as well, and even if our government sided with the U.N. there would be too many moles who would side with the people. 10/10 U.N would get buttfucked

Nice larp, maybe it will start another boomer cult.

They do. But they fucked up so badly that the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban turned the specific rifle it targeted, the AR-15, into the most popular rifle in the US. It's been downhill for them ever since.

>When the Democrats win in 2020
No, WW3 will start by 2020.

Trump will handle it well and he will be voted back into office to finish the job.

Lol
Dude. I don't know if you've really been around Americans much. Or are just goofing off or whatever.

But honestly. The UN would get BTFO.

You're underestimating american citizens by a lot. And the fact that you think the police would just stand there. Sorry but that won't happen.

These people all fight amongst themselves constantly. But the second something happens on a national scale. For example 9/11 or whatever.

They flip a switch and become American super patriots, like all those pledges of allegiance really work or something. Blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians. Doesnt matter. They just magically will put that aside and fuck your shit up.

There's literally thousands and thousands of people waiting for a moment like that to go down. Just sitting there in their stock piles waiting for their moment.

I'm a leaf. But I'm not stupid. You don't fuck with Americans. They're crazy.

Just imagine every armed American gunning down every single agent of the UN that ever sets foot on American clay.

Imagine how Switzerland would react to this. They'd have to be wondering if they're next.

Maybe the end game would be a pro-gun global alliance? USA, Switzerland, Czech Republic, white South Africa? Who else?

Commitment of European troops to North America would be like ringing a dinner bell to the Russians, and Europe knows that.

>Just disarm
Whoever gets sent to collect them will end up buried in the woods.

>They flip a switch and become American super patriots, like all those pledges of allegiance really work or something. Blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians. Doesnt matter. They just magically will put that aside and fuck your shit up.
Fucking this. It's crazy.

>There's literally thousands and thousands of people waiting for a moment like that to go down.
Closer to millions. That's what you get when a country is founded by kicking the ass of another one.

SAGE

Not much more is known, The Head of homeland security wanted to see the plan and he was told to go suck a dick. This has made presidents after Reagan nervous. Reagan saw a threat from within. It was even brought up during the Iran contra hearings. Again they were told to suck dicks. Some have speculated Redcell was a test its capabilities against our own forces. Redcell also was self funded and did not answer to any branch of government. Look up Richard Marcinko and what redcell did. The British had A similar plan in place in the event the Nazis took the island. Sectioned VII of SIS would assassinate any British officials who would collaborate with the Nazis. Great book to read on this is "Fighting Nazi Occupation: British Resistance 1939-1945 by Malcolm Atkin. To get an idea of what to expect.