Move to California

California is a very important state. Instead of moving out of california why dont white conservatives start massivly moving into California (like what liberals are doing to texas)? If we can somehow change the current politics and culture the rest of the United States can be fixed. Its a beautifull state and honestly loved it when i lived there (the 2000s).

Attached: california-county-map.gif (677x750, 37K)

Because it has open borders.

If the politics get changed ot wont have open borders anymore

Das how it is, and you won't do nothing cuck

Wages driven down
Real estate driven up
High crime
Democrat super-majority
Cucked gun laws
State income tax and sales tax, plus separate gas tax
Millions of illegals
High cost of living

If Cox doesn't win I'm out. I'm fucking done with shitafornia

I admire your idea, but it won't work.
California is past the tipping point.
Even illegals want to go to other states.
RIP in peace California

He did pretty good in the primary. I do hope he wins though.

Bullshit wages down, they have some of the highest wages

I live in CA. Trust me, Jews have a strangle-hold on this state. They have transformed the state into a beach-head for Mexican and Chinese invaders. The board is being set.

I live right there in San Bernardino.
Most of my family lives throughout SoCal, so I don't want bail out of the state, but I can probably find a decent home and community without getting financially fucked.

I lived in LA county for a bit. Family actually used to be farmers in kern county can been either looking at going over there or the SF bay area

When the time comes, we will have to make our last stand. This is our home, our birthright.

I don't like the idea of burning to death in a fire.

Its a lost cause. Get out while you can.

Unrestrained illegal immigration drives wages up!

Don't live by the mountains then.

The only thing for the average white man to do is stake claim on the northern territory and prevent the gook-spic hordes from invading from below.

Attached: ching_chong_espinoza.png (300x356, 281K)

This, Bay Area is basically China with some Indian poo-spots. Rest of the state except most northern part is a extension of Mexico

Tulare County reporting in.

Inland cali and the Sierra-Nevada mountains is red as blood, but the valley itself is filled with spics. Some places are beautiful and white, others are shit. It just depends.

No matter where you live, you're under the thumb of LA & SF. It just isnt worth it.

Bakersfield here. Are you going to the febuary GOP convention. I am gonna carpool there with my county Young Republican club. Its in Sacramento. I am also a College Republican so registration is only $40

Attached: pol jew gf 2.jpg (604x604, 87K)

Conservatives have bailing to Idaho and other places.
At least this strategy could work in decreasing electoral votes from a blue state while increasing them for a red state.

Of course California's already seems content with stuffing as many illegals in the state even if they can't vote. More electoral votes, more members in congress.

They have high wages in spite of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants don't work in offices

Because the local politics are shit
because the taxes are too high
because the weather sucks
because housing prices are too high
because gas/water costs are too high

And most importantly is the fact that you can't "outvote" fraud, as long as California never purges its voter rolls or enforces any kind of voter ID you'll always have beaners voting and faggot liberals who moved to Colorado voting locally in Colorado and absentee in California- a double vote

California and New York and Illinois are locked down because Republicans gave up on them and now liberals are just totally entrenched through illegal voting.

I've heard Bakersfield is complete shit.

Its OK you can buy a nice house for cheap here. It gets memed on because LA is 100 miles away and they dwarf us. I would kill myself if I had to deal with LA traffic everyday

Attached: 1500595217280.jpg (540x790, 41K)

Hows San jose

It has a net loss of people despite the wave of Poos and chinks and beaners coming in.

I've heard the whole city smells bad and the people are trashy as hell

I'm strongly considering it. I go to a hyper liberal Uni here in California, and I'm genuinely a little afraid of joining the college Republicans. I feel like it's a target on my back. But, I think I might just do it. What's it like?

I've never lived there, but I've always liked it. It gives me comfy vibes.

Not enough of us. It's better to stay concentrated, as much as possible.

All my guns would be illegal.

Drives housing costs well beyond even what those relatively high wages can get you. Also all sorts douche nozzles using environmental laws, zoning and other shit to keep new homers from being built or slowing the process.

> They

So you don't live here. We that do know it's fucking stagnant right now.

>Highest state income taxes in the union
>SDI, high sales taxes, excise taxes all on top of this
>Massive housing bubble due to Silicon Valley and immigrants
>Awful cucked gun laws. Communist liberal activist legislation
>Crime and safety are not taken seriously. Protecting yourself is a crime etc.

This is an awful idea. California should be given up. There's too much wrong with it now. It needs to be jettisoned off into the Pacific.

this we need violent revolution here
I live in Los Angeles, we even have a communist meeting house in downtown LA
just kill us

Illegal's children vote.

mexican immigrant here. YES. more white people. The last thing i want to see is LA turn into fucking Tijuana. I dont want to bust my ass for the rest of my life to live in a fucking trash heap. Make LA glam again.

>buying high
Wait for the collapse then move in after the first few waves of trash and criminals have been removed.

It’s 40% Mexican alone you dweeb where were you in the late 80s???

are you fucking kidding me? Commies still exist as they did in the 50's/60's? Where in DTLA so i can show up in my el camino and honk my horn in front of their meetings.

I been think about bakersfeild. Anyone know how the bay cities like San Fransisco and San jose are?

I have not been to a college republicans meeting yet I just transferred to CSUB from a community college. I went to their last meeting last semester. They seemed a little bit contrarian and they talked about wanting to take the fight back to campus. You don't have to get super involved so dont worry about getting a target on your back.

I like my Young Republicans chapter its $20 a year and it comes with a catered dinner and speaker each month.

Attached: pol gf tinder.png (325x679, 299K)

crossing illegally on a line on a map with lax border control, lol.

The central valley is terrible. I was a paramedic out in the central valley for several year and It was just terrible. I could not believe the types of crimes that were being committed.

Stop talking about cities and states and start talking about suburbs and exurbs. The places were 81% - 85% of white infants are born

Its fucking AIDS. Unless you head a little north, theres pretty places that are fairly cozy, like Petaluma. Bay area proper is just awful. LA traffic, with roads twice as narrow

Ventura County, Orange County, and San Diego Counties are nice.

getting address their literally hitting the brown people with the Marxist blast

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02-21-32-18.png (1080x1920, 348K)

I can understand not wanting to live in those bumfuck towns in the middle of nowhere but at least Bakersfield and Fresno are big enough to have shit to do without having fucking massive traffic

Attached: 500px-Shillnaid.jpg (500x600, 54K)

Southern OC and San Marcos/Carlsbad are good. I’ll give the Chiladeans credit in El Cajon they did vote trump

They are both ass. You aren't safe in either one

here you are

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02-21-35-54.png (1080x1920, 264K)

San bernardino, riverside and Kern seem good also

i cant believe this shit. I thought it was all internet memes and twitter faggotry. Since when does real life reflect the internet?
It's almost as if these people dont remember Cuba. And i say this as a mexican.

Who is going to hurt you in the suburbs? A Middle Ages Hispanic or Asian immigrant? A white kid on a bike?

been to fresno on the way back from yosemite a few years back. It looks like a post apocolyptic town, yo.

San Francisco Master Race reporting in.

Tons of asians and mexicans. All of silicon valley is like at least half asian, some town are mostly white though. Also there has been a new wave of bums from SF.

I suppose. I just think the crime rate in both of those cities are unacceptable and not safe enough to settle down in. Clovis area is ok. Oakhurst is nice. But man, the cartel and all their proxies are every where. MS 13 is all over mendota and firebaugh. I saw dudes decapited...executed...lit on fire. Gang rapes, kidnapping of white teenage girls getting gang raped by illegals. Fucking terrible. Child abuse in the central valley is out of control as well.

You will still deal with minorities on the daily and you aren't far from crime. White rural areas are the only safe place left in America

As a lifetime resident of libville Calif....It never stops growing here .The big citys are flooded with illegals and minorities ....but the smaller towns are still majority white. Juat one thing this liberal state gouges you on everything from gasoline to water. So prepare yourself for poverty.

The 1980s were the last chance at saving California. If we had returned to European immigration, and kicked out illegal aliens we could have saved it. Instead Reagan granted amnesty to illegals, and Bush Sr. increased the amount of legal immigration. Now only a violent population transfer can resurrect her.

Attached: 1534725528084m.jpg (1024x674, 89K)

Kern is part of the central valley and has a shit ton of beaners, same with riverside and san bernardino. I guess Temecula is nice from what I hear.

thanks. Will take a stroll when i'm good and drunk.

This ......

Attached: not crazy cat..png (330x312, 159K)

yeah I lived in Hanford and a Cop family friend said if we knew the shit that went down we wouldn't wanna leave our house

Boom boom boom booom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.

Boomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboomboom

>no real change of seasons
>massively high cost of living
>illegals everywhere in areas that are affordable
>high taxes
>excessive regulations
>too many fake people
Nah, I’ll pass. Nice place to visit, but I always want to leave after a week.

at least there is this giant super volcano in yosemite

Attached: DSCN0620.jpg (4608x3456, 3.54M)

Native son. Born in the Sierra Nevada foothills in State of Jefferson land. Atm I live out of state, but keep up with the family back home. I'm slowing buying firearms for personal pleasure but also at a hedge fund of sorts. My brother and I regularly talk about possible scenarios that would either lead with him bringing the family to me or myself trying to bring in contraband in an "end of civility" event. Personally I hope to die on my family land back there someday fighting for something I believe in. 150 years and 8 generations of gold miners. We've had enough.

Lol. I wonder if anyone gets it

The vote to divide California into thirds was removed from the ballot in November because the DNC was afraid it'd bring too many conservatives to the polls -- and they didn't want to chance that with their anti-Trump push being weaker than they're letting on.

Attached: ca_saberflag.jpg (835x580, 69K)

what's sad is I work in a kitchen and found about it through a coworker who learned about it from his old job
they've been straight up recruiting young people because they don't remember Cuba here they have no idea the dangers

Attached: 20180615_141726.jpg (5312x2988, 2.29M)

Yeah. I carried a gun everywhere. At work, on the ambulance, grocery store, taking a shit, and so on. It was literally like working and living in mexico. At least for the most part it was all gangbangers killing eachother, albeit in pretty violent ways.

It's difficult to move into Commiefornia because conservatives aren't given free money for existing

>this fucking troll-meme

Attached: 1535928257496.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

San Diego reporting in.

SD is the best part of California. Hot girls (they are not nice though), Perfect weather and great beaches.The LA area is completely fucked. So is the San Fransisco Bay area. If you keep going north of SF its pretty nice too. The far left political establishment that has monopolized the state needs to fucking burn.

I know, its funny though. That my pic though. I loved going to yosemite, especially in the winter.

Attached: DSCN0629.jpg (4608x3456, 3.49M)

Fuck everything north of Orange County.

I bet its nice living in a living room paying 1200 for rent. Get fucked.

Ventura County is alright. Better than most coastal counties.

When your state burns to the ground or breaks off at the San Andreas fault line and you move to austin don't vote in the same policies that turned california into the worst state in the union.

Attached: 1523911316470.png (500x522, 139K)

>move to california, get a job
>first payday they give me three turds
>buy house made from hobo shit
>get burger, it's an all vegan shit sandwich
>hate life and turn to drugs
>learn the junkies have slamming shit
>get depressed and make a Jow Forums post
"California is a very important state."

living in northeast LA. whites are moving into the ghetto in mass and the gentrification of the area is kicking the old neighborhood peeps out due to higher rent.
it's happening.
What's i foresee is that you're going to find much more latinos spread out into middle and northern america due to the price of this shit state. Want to start a business? move to texas.
I recently invested a ton of money in the salton sea. right on a fault line so that when the big one hits, i own beach front property.

What you're saying is the equivalent of giving someone a choice between a beautiful piece of farmland on which to build their home, or a thick, mangled old forest full of thorns and saying "you should move there because after a few decades of suffering and hard work it might end up being really nice"

God speed user might stop by myself one night after a few drinks

fuck user used to live in San Bernardino city is too full of niggers, stay safe user stay the fuck safe

With all due respect. SD is only the best part of Southern California sir. The Sierras are not to be outdone.

Attached: Yos11-012-Hiking-Clouds-Rest-Yosemite-N.P.-CA-copy.jpg (1200x797, 373K)

Good weather, beautiful women and beaches will never, EVER go out of style

>For further reading, see: all of human history

Love San Diego

blacks moved to San B cause compton got too hot, lol.

I know what you mean, the mountains up norths and natural beauty is unbeatable in comparison to the south. But man, the north is the belly of the beast in regards to this liberal bowlshit that is fucking up our state.

Attached: Franco.png (725x431, 219K)

760 here, moved here from a north suburb of Chicago in 1993, can confirm San Diego is fucking awesome and north of Irvine everything starts to go downhill with the worst being located exactly at 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025

Monterey Bay is my favorite Coastal region of California, From santa cruz in the north down to san simeon in the south, I want to own a house in big sur.

Attached: DSCN0529.jpg (4608x3456, 3.34M)

You mean restore the culture right user? Your not some of (((their))) kind of folk who would wishwash Californian culture for something more basic and easier to control, riiiiiiiiight user? Because old Californian culture is very much on the fuck off we're full with freebird blasting on a surfboard.

Why would I move to Cali and line the pockets of corrupt Jews inflating property prices by disallowing development ?