Urgent reminder the midterms are less than 60 days away

Urgent reminder the midterms are less than 60 days away.

Attached: 1527688382609.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

If anyone is here in Florida, you really need to turn the fuck out. There's literally a nigger communist with probable mob ties running for governor.

Maybe Trump played the Dems by getting that guy as the nominee because he knows there's a sealed indictment waiting for him?

Now you don't like Mob ties? Well, don't worry Trump won't be around for long.

Urgent reminder nobody gives a shit about the midterms unless you're on the losing team.

Make a thread about that monkey.

MAINTAIN YOUR MOMENTUM AND DESTROY THE LEFT
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU
GET OUT AND VOTE

Attached: 1535577451723.jpg (720x720, 237K)

Attached: 1517716484852.png (672x613, 320K)

Fuck off.

Accurate.

If you thought 2016 upset the Liberals, just wait, 2018 Midterms may actually cause them to lose their minds entirely and try a forced coup. Buckle up campers this is going to be good!

>a fucking piece of fruit
This is an American board.

Attached: 1510144497327.gif (350x232, 461K)

I'm not worried about midterms because I know that Trump still holds all the carsd and once he signs that piece of paper declassifying the Carter Page FISA memo it's going to start a cascade of events that will result in the greatest happening mankind has ever seen.

>A fucking spic
Not anymore

>burger politics

This

Trump is dangerous because the political elite don't own him and he has controlled chaos down to a fine art. If they try to corner him like a wounded animal he WILL lash out and expose the entire dirty plantation.

We're close to the end. Read this top to bottom left to right.

Attached: 1517049945965.jpg (2271x3330, 3.44M)

I so hope he played the kikes to their ultimate destruction. So tired of hearing about "muh 5000 years of history".

FELLOW CALFAGGOTS THIS IS OUR LAST FUCKING CHANCE TO SAVE OUR SELVES!

Attached: ILOVECOX.png (1200x630, 490K)

Always use your Trump card to Win.

Attached: Trump card.jpg (300x199, 9K)

Nice image. I hope the Chinese don't get too involved in upholding ZOG.

You understand that you are going to get your asses kicked in right? People didn't come out in 2016 because 1. Hillary sucked and 2. They were told she had it in the bag. That's not in play now.

Attached: 1524580724383.png (1118x1152, 1.15M)

Wealease the Dummo!!

>2018 Senate election
>33 seats
>24 Dems
>9 Republicans
>of the 24, 10 are in states Trump won
>all but one Republican seats are in states Trump won
>There won't be that big of a turnover in the House

This is not going to end well for Liberals. I foresee the Senate Republicans ending up with 55-58 seats.

Central Virginia here. Please volunteer. I’m begging. There’s like 30 of us working on a Congressional election the whole country’s watching. Not naming names for safety but contact your local Republicans and help with Congressional campaigns. You’ll be knocking doors in the sweltering heat but it’s the #1 most effective method for ensuring turn-out.

Don’t help Corey Stewart unless you’re too far to be helpful to Congress candidates- he already has massive personnel and national party support... and he’s probably not going to win.

You should make a thread about this.

I did.

Nice. Building momentum through daily repetition is the best way to ensure positive turnout.

This unfortunately. Libs are now energized more than ever to flip seats and states blue. Hell, even the cruz v f nra rating o'rourke race is too close for comfort in texas of all states

Attached: 1529897105240.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Hello fellow trump supporters! Let us make sure to come well "equipped" to the protests that are sure to happen. Make America great again!

dont get complacent retard. ohio special election had 80% turn out for dems. theyre actually voting now. republican turnout was only 40% and we almost lost. it was up very few votes.

Attached: images (13).jpg (318x159, 6K)