Jow Forums is always blabbing about IQs, with users boasting about them. I finished high school with a 4.0...

Jow Forums is always blabbing about IQs, with users boasting about them. I finished high school with a 4.0, and was always considered one of the if not the "smartest", both practically and in regards to academics.
Why do you all focus so much on IQ? Is it purely the ethnic factor related to it?
I don't know what mine is, if any of you could link me to a free, reliable test (I'm not so insecure that I'd spend money to feel validation), I'd love to try it. But I think you artists care far too much about something that isn't nearly as important as you think it is

Attached: 67zilhp6fsdz.png (2280x1388, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
zy-a.us.notrly.xyz/game.jsp#game=18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Ernest_Wilkins_Jr.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Artists" lmao never mind I guess I'm a moron

GPA doesn't correlate too well with success outside academia, so I look at IQ much the same.

>I finished high school with a 4.0, and was always considered one of the if not the "smartest", both practically and in regards to academics.
Intelligence is a factor in academic performance, but the best predictor of good grades is diligence, not IQ.

IQ is used to explain to White liberals that Blacks are different and are not White Liberals in a Black skin, also that that Black Countries don't function, and why where ever Blacks liv is always a crime-ridden slum.

You don't need to be smart to get good grades. You just need to study, something anyone can do.

test.mensa.no/

>I'm not so insecure that I'd spend money to feel validation
But you'll happily post off topic shit on Jow Forums for attention.

Remember to report off topic slide threads.

I don't deny that, but what's with the focus on IQ? Is it really just to bash on other nations? I understand that IQ does correlate with success, but not as much as Jow Forums makes it out to be

(i.e. Some Oriental nations have a lower average IQ than whites but still have a higher median income in the US than whites)

I'm addressing the board, salty boy. Go fuck yourself

That's pretty much what I thought

We're all artists under the eyes of Kek user, high or low IQ it doesn't matter.

Attached: 57475438346863585.jpg (400x575, 51K)

Prove you're the highest IQ by playing some cards against humanity

zy-a.us.notrly.xyz/game.jsp#game=18

I appreciate the invite, but maybe another time, burger

>I finished high school with a 4.0, and was always considered one of the if not the "smartest"
So your unsourced anecdote about being casually considered "one of the smartest" outweighs actual decades of statistical data confirming the validity of IQ and IQ testing how?

nobody cares that you were a striver faggot in kiddie school.

I'm asking of its pertinence to Jow Forums. I'm in no way saying the concept is stupid, but I think that the amount of weight people attribute to IQ in deciding which race is superior is silly.

Historical achievements, culture, economy, and influence are what should justify your nationalism. IQ helps, but I'm sick of the IQ maps and people asking "why do mutts have such low iq????"

>iq isn't nearly as important as you think it is
depends on the context, which you seem to have ignored.

your post seems to imply you find iq of little value/accuracy, and you've written it like someone with an ego issue. iq as a psychometric has survived more attacks and criticism than any other and continues to remain a good indicator of general success.

Oh sorry!

Attached: 1535349039624.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

no one will look on iq alone as an indicator of which race is "superior"

it's just another way to illustrate distinct races, especially in the case of amerindians & blacks vs whites, etc.

not sure why happened, didn't even use a captcha in 4chanx

I find it of less. We're digressing into the issue of semantics now. How is IQ a superior measurement of how inclined someone is towards success than, for example, culture? Theres a reason why poos have almost double median income in the US than us Whiteys

>weight people attribute to IQ in deciding which race is superior is silly.
It's more about what races are compatible of living together successfully, because average 85 IQ savages who lack abstract thinking and the ability to grasp complex processes can't live in or adapt to highly complex societies built on layers of alien cultural and social abstractions built over centuries. Such inferiors cause nothing but exponentially increasing social ills for the superiors who are forced to nursemaid them.
>Historical achievements, culture, economy, and influence
All of these things flow forth from hardwired mental capacity, IQ, the capacity for forming complex social organization and engaging in long-term, multi-generation efforts require a mind with higher levels of pattern recognition and abstract planning.

I see now that I knew the answer to my post before asking it, and just wanted to ask it for the sake of proving myself right. I guess I'm a hippocrite

*hypocrite

you don't seriously think the indians who work in the US represent the rest of indians accurately do you? your post implies you do. the US brain-drains the world at large, and, in addition, those poos get cushy H1B jobs lying on their resumes.

>How is IQ a superior measurement of how inclined someone is towards success than, for example, culture?
Culture, the intellectual and artistic pursuits we call culture, is directly set and influenced by the inborn mental capacities and temperaments of the populations amongst whom the culture emerges.

It feeds into the whole capitalism is a meritocracy line of bullshit that's so beloved here on Jow Forums. Even though all of /pols hero's were born rich.

dont apologize, leave.

>capitalism is a meritocracy line of bullshit that's so beloved here on Jow Forums
Pretty sure Third Positionism is more popular on Jow Forums than (((capitalism))).

Attached: 3rdp.png (3528x2432, 1.24M)

i rarely ever see capitalism and meritocracy tied together with iq here. fuck off

Interesting way of looking at it. I didn't think of it that way. Why is it then that so many high-IQ societies head on the track of cultural degeneracy, and the crumbling of national identity?
Please don't bring up (((them)))

Even the tard poos and N. Chinese that came in for the railroads are doing better, on average, than our good ol' Europeans.

>(((capitalism)))
yay, degenerate American goy blames Jews that he's too lazy and stupid for earning enough money, typical

Attached: manifesto.jpg (480x710, 24K)

>Even the tard poos and N. Chinese that came in for the railroads are doing better, on average, than our good ol' Europeans
and you can prove this? the poos and chinese who come here these days are the cream of the crop in their shitholes. they're either family with the rich factory owners or are just the best of the best in their countries. you're comparing the average white american to the better than average poo/chink.

This. ENTP with 2 std deviation above the mean IQ. I was always the smartest kid in every class i've ever been in and i almost never had the best grades. grades are your rating for following instructions from authority, which was never something I wanted to be good at.

>Why is it then that so many high-IQ societies head on the track of cultural degeneracy, and the crumbling of national identity?
>Please don't bring up (((them)))
I mean, how can I explain how high Iq, high wealth societies became subverted if I don't speak of the primary cause, the invasive aliens seizing institutional power and slowly remaking society to be more conducive to their wielding of authority?
Though even in the absence of (((them))) long periods of material abundance and relative peace and lack of struggle lead to nihilism, cultural weakness, hedonistic culture, hyper-individualistic mindsets.

Attached: 05 fate - glubb.png (830x1159, 91K)

>meritocracy
that word is perfect though. it's extremely subjective.

ignoring jewish influence, mouse utopia experiment

tl;dr high iq people make successful society, everything is in abundance, people become apathetic and birthrates crumble

IQ is just a really good success indicator, most people that are really unsuccessful are low IQ. It is also mostly genetic and is therefore mostly ethnic and is therefore mostly racial as well.

Black people have really, really low IQs on average (compared to Europeans/Eastern Asians) so it should therefore be expected that they'll simply achieve very little of actual value, not because of an "ebil whitey" conspiracy keeping them down.

Jews also tend to have higher verbal IQs than gentiles, but (for a multitude of reasons) they also have high in-group preference and a burning hatred of European Christians. So when Jews operate in powerful positions, they maximize profit for themselves while using their power to shit on the values and (competing) in-group preference of Christian goyim.

All I've got on memory is the Info-Guyanese folk. They're doing quite well for themselves. I probably shouldn't have included the Chinese bit, as all my evidence for that is anecdotal. I've yet to meet a poor Chinese person though, from any region.

*indo

It's counter the prevailing - and false - narrative that blacks are failing because white people are "systematically oppressing" them and that every disparity between them is evidence of this oppression.

Who
/neverwantstoknowtheirIQ/
here?

Capitalism is undeniably garbage, it's allowing transnational elites to pillage and plunder your nation to spite Marxist, but joke is on you, (((Marxists))) and (((capitalists))) are the same tribe.
America's prosperity and power in the late 19th and most of the 20th century came from its neomercantilist American school of economics which were decidedly not capitalist. The erosion of American economic power and social integrity began as we shifted over to a capitalist economic and political mode and that economic power, wealth, and social cohesion decline as capitalist modes deepened.

Attached: 1534919304909.png (530x687, 173K)

Well fucking done

So IQ, if it really is the determining factor in prosperity, tends to be detrimental in the long run? Is it better to have a series of highs and lows rather than constant growth? I just find that people have an unnecessary pride in their people's IQ. Who gives a shit that the Japs' average is 106, they're heading into population decline

This
It is only normie idiots who think
Success = high IQ
It is because they are mostly medium IQ

Fair points. Can't really challenge anything you've said desu. Good job lad

>So IQ, if it really is the determining factor in prosperity, tends to be detrimental in the long run?
It's not so much IQ which caused the downfall, but the material abundance and the sheltered nature of the people who live in such a society, lack of purpose and apathy which arises from lack of struggle and hardship in such a society, the hedonism and atomization which is fueled by the abundance and apathy that seems to be the cause. A sufficiently high IQ and adaptive populace can endure the fall of their civilization and built a new society up from the ashes, it has happened a few times in the history of our people.
>Who gives a shit that the Japs' average is 106, they're heading into population decline
Who cares about a population decline when they're rapidly automating, negating the need for a large populace to act as workforce?

>Indo-Guyanese folk
i can't find any relevant statistics on this demographic. also how does this relate to your claim that >tard poos and N. Chinese that came in for the railroads are doing better, on average, than our good ol' Europeans
it isn't the only determining factor, but it is the major player (imo). behaviors and personality traits are heritable as well. you can see that the rich are generally high iq, while the converse is true for the poor.

IQ is a red herring--a lot of Jow Forumsacks fail to see its use not in making a society (i.e. "we need high IQ because high IQ is automatically better"), it is to highlight that race is NOT skin-deep.

I want to preserve whites because they are their own group, with distinct characteristics and history. IQ just shows that the "one race the human race" myth is a baseless platitude.

Now, that's not to say IQ is irrelevant. Your country isn't going to go very far if the average citizen is legally retarded like in Africa. But it doesn't make your people morally sound, either--hence why Ashkenazi kikes, with an average IQ of 115 in the US, are as a group nation-wrecking scoundrels.

Intellectual might does not make right, it enables right.

Population decline only scares the kikes at the top of a ponzi scheme of eternal growth. What matters is the group itself--will Japan stay Japanese?

Indo-Guyanese
>Brought to Guyana by Brits for railways and other labor
>Huge migrations to the US in the early twentieth
I definitely think culture is the most important factor. Like it was early stated by another user, diligence is the greatest factor in academic achievement. Being high IQ doesn't mean anything if you're a socially awkward farmer like Christopher Langan, who lacks perseverance.

Didn't mean to end it. Academic achievement, whether you want to admit it or not, has a huge correlation with success in this country. It may not make billionaires, but going Ivy almost guarantees 6 figures

There's nothing necessarily wrong with a population decline. A growing population always means greater demand for increasingly scarce resources. Because of this, there are two responses:

1) Ignore the problem, share everything and take as much as you can until those resources are gone and everyone suffers.
2) Weed out the non-hackers by letting the cost of those goods increase until the poor and unproductive can no longer afford them, causing them to die off.

Think about the rapacious niggers and their high time preferences. They'll clear out an entire pond of fish in one day expecting the fish god to make more - then they'll collectively starve.

Whites OTOH will recognize nothing lasts forever and they'll find ways to conserve their resources by associating a cost with those fish that increases the fewer fish there are. They'll use the money they make to spawn new fish and keep the price low. Losers who can't pay will go without and hopefully starve.

The population decline of the Japanese is a recognition that the cost of raising a child is too high. The only flaw in these declines is all the money we're giving to niggers to reproduce. They should be the ones who are sacrificed but for ZOG taking our money and giving it to those scumbags. As a consequence of this, many retarded as fuck whites who just want communism for white people think that we should counter this by reproducing more. No, we should cut off aid to the niggers and watch them die off.

I definitely think declining population is an issue. Russia has been being cucked by the West for decades now due to its slow growth and current decline. Their aging, shrinking population can't keep up with the US and China's

I'll tell you why. Because they're insecure in the face of BIG BLACK COCKS. The black alpha bulls take all their women and slowly displace these sad white beta cucks. They have to escape to the internet to 'vent' in whatever pathetic limp dick way they can. They find the one sad thing that they can cling on to. The only thing that makes them feel better than a NIGGER is being told that they probably have a higher IQ. Basically it's the one thing keeping half these losers from killing themselves. SAD

Attached: 57eda7ab2b4a259dda2152d1ff45b9f8.jpg (490x630, 35K)

My nigga

Attached: B4405FF4-3969-4A10-8B63-53272F030A95.jpg (1242x1212, 1.33M)

I've heard that argument before. Obviously population decline isn't an issue if it is occurring everywhere. However, there will always be some powerful nations (China) that won't experience it at the same scale as us. As soon as America loses the title of being the biggest consumer in the world, we could find ourself being bullied by our actual rivals, and not just our own leftist, shilling people

>slow growth
Again, this is only because you can't see outside a flawed system, where growth for the sake of growth somehow means something. I don't give a shit about a state, I care about a nation, a people, and what matters is not the numbers next to the Russian state, but the existence of the Russian people.

Declining population does not matter if you can defend your borders (and a nuclear power can definitely do that if it wished) and manage the decline. A population bred out of existence, like whites in the US, is a problem.

There is no way in hell that China would be worse for whites than the kiked leadership of this monstrosity of a "country". And yes, the kikes are our actual rivals, they always have been.

I keep going back and forth on whether or not it's bullshit. On one hand, it was invented by a schizophrenic who learned this system through "talking to shadows". On the other hand, it's really strange seeing the stereotypes fit perfectly with people I knew and typed irl. Especially because it correlates with enneagram. But on the other hand again. I found out my type was INFJ, so I joined the groups only for them to be narcissistic psycho liberals who excommunicated me for not being a "real INFJ". It turns out, I was crazy too. I was an INFJ. I had a victim complex I had specialized therapy over that "disconnects synopses from feared programming", and fixed my bpd, and now I score as ENFJ. I believe it, but I like finding out people's big 5 too. My Neuroticism trait was 90 back when I was INFJ, and now it's 40.

Sure, but what about the future? Once the US's demographics are secure, wouldn't you want it to remain a. super power, and not get economically bitched by Asia?

Attached: joVJUFZ.png (275x373, 88K)

>I finished high school with a 4.0, and was always considered one of the if not the "smartest", both practically and in regards to academics.

That means jack shit kid, highschool is a joke, particularly in the US.

>But I think you artists care far too much about something that isn't nearly as important as you think it is
Nigger what? I think you're a pretentious little faggot and/or shill who's using a weird strawman argument to make himself feel smart. IQ is mostly genetic and pretty well correlated with various things that contribute to a healthy civilisation. Your faggot nerd horoscopes aren't.

What's your occupation, fucker? What university did you attend? Is this a battle to see who's cock is bigger? No? Then don't resort to personal attacks, memeflag

> see earlier arguments. Cultural habits > IQ

>What's your occupation, fucker?
Part time mathematics instructor
> What university did you attend?
Average state school
>Is this a battle to see who's cock is bigger?
It's a battle to make retarded little shits like you commit suicide. Are you a gook, kike, mullato or what.

Nothing to boast about when you don't have money in your wallet, but have high IQ. I'm not insulting anyone here by saying it, but that's the society we live in now. I knew many people who were outstanding in school, deans honor list, presidents list, and all that, high IQ, "gifted". A lot of them work shitty jobs like Subway and in retail. The term ignorance is bliss really is true, unfortunately.

>part-time
Kill yourself, mate

I'm still a full time student. Did I hit a nerve? Do you, deep inside, know that you aren't as smart as all your retard shitskin classmates think you are? Better go read some r/programming epic memes to make yourself feel better.

>kiddie school doesn't matter
>is in an average school
The point of my post wasn't to boast, it was my point that there are better indicators of success than "muh IQ". You'd be doing better if you tried harder. Sorry lad

There is a thing called intelligence and a thing called smartness. Usually smart people have a lower intelligence but they are also more creative and can get in good positions even without a huge IQ . Intelligent people have an excellent memory, and especially in today teaching methods and in general the way schools work today, memory is very important. A lot of friends of mine who have degrees just stuided like robots basicly and after exams they almost completly forget everything .

IQ isn't an indicator of success at all, and I never claimed that it was. It's an indication of the capacity to "succeed" and totally incapable of magically making you motivated, hard working, and well organised. It's a necessary but not sufficient condition for "success." Like I said, you're strawmanning.

>Comparing higschool to college
My college was/is pretty retarded but it's nowhere near as bad as highschool. You get through basically the same material you did in highschool in the first year of college, but without special programs and coddling for niggers and retards. Our (non-top-tier) colleges
are a joke, but they look robust compared to the K-12 system.

>Part time mathematics instructor

fucking lol. the highest of IQs right here

So whats your point? Just to insult? You agree with me? Why are we arguing? I never said high school was difficult, you could see kids chipping out weekly. It's just how you do in school, your dedication; that determines your future. We focus too much on IQ

chimping. I need to turn off autocorrect

Well, ideally you'd be put to death for crimes against civilisation but that isn't going to happen. My point is you're arguing against something that doesn't exist in order to make yourself feel good and to validate your faggot ideas.

> I never said high school was difficult
You mentioned getting a 4.0 in highschool as if it was an accomplishment, which implies that it's difficult for most people.

> It's just how you do in school, your dedication; that determines your future. We focus too much on IQ
No amount of dedication can make a paraplegic win the (real) Olympics, no amount of effort can make a nigger a mathematician, let alone a significant one. Who even talks about IQ other than the far right minority?

>brag about intelligence
>not INTJ
doubtful

>if any of you could link me to a free, reliable test
not how it works, poof

ENTPs are inferior ENTJs who justify their wrong doings with their own warped philosophies. ENTJs are the smartest, and should be the aim of men.

Attached: mbti.png (599x510, 19K)

Dear Math instructor, a black man is smarter than you.
Eat fucking dick you faggot ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Ernest_Wilkins_Jr.

OP, here is a legit IQ test:

test.mensa.no/

>No previous knowledge is required in order to solve the 35 problems within the 25 minute limit.

>I finished high school with a 4.0
so you're a lazy fuck?

pol is obsessed with IQ and race because that's all they have in their failed lives. With dreams of going down on trump and hitler at the same time, while watching anime traps.

The biggest faggots on Jow Forums right here.

>wouldn't you want it to remain a. super power
I don't care about the US, I want to carve a white ethnostate out of it, and I don't care what goes on beyond its borders. The ethnostate should strive for self-sufficiency.
>not get economically bitched by Asia?
See above, not an issue.

>I so smert
Yet here you are. Fuck off faggot.

did you take the SAT? That's an IQ test. Your percentile there is a good proxy for traditional IQ.

>There is a thing called intelligence and a thing called smartness

Attached: u.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Is this that mass-debater thread that folks have been comming to?

I don't really give a shit about IQ, economic success and so forth. So long as you're fixated on the quantific you will never capture what is truly essential. It leads to Peterson/Pinker sociological bullshit.

Attached: 1523882336035.jpg (992x975, 145K)

>I don't know what mine is, if any of you could link me to a free, reliable test (I'm not so insecure that I'd spend money to feel validation), I'd love to try it.
That statement proves you're not as smart as you think you are. Or as Barney Fife High School thinks you are.