Birth Demographics of US

I've been seeing a bunch of young white couples with at least a kid, is this just me or is there actual evidence to support this?

Attached: Kid and his dad.jpg (2784x2075, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/06/21/us-white-population-declines-and-generation-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/05/future-immigration-will-change-the-face-of-america-by-2065/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea there was some poll/study showing white births on the rise.

I looked into it but i'm an actual dumbass so I couldn't find any raw data aside from articles about data I can't find

>aside from articles about data I can't find
Try using Bing or something other than Google. Google has become almost useless for getting info that's not from buzzfeed or some shit.

I think last year they topped everyone. And I think the projection for this year is the same. I'm a 26 year old white dude and I'm looking to make more white babies soon too.

thanks mate

Have a ton user, i'm shooting for 4

What a lot of people didnt take into account is that millenials are hitting their 30s or late 20s and now are starting families. I´ve noticed it myself as well. You should expect more white people to have 2-3 kids.

I worked in former slave country at a major mall this summer. Near a 50% black city too. I saw white baby after white baby after white baby after white baby. Don’t wanna sound like a nasty hebephile but a lot of fertile young white girls too. Damn they’re pretty. Brought the widest smiles to my face. Seriously, like, I really felt relieved. A lot of the parents were in their 30’s too- so they had kids after finally achieving financial stability I suppose. Who cares if many are born to Scot-Irish, Appalachian and Southron trash- Anglo Saxon WASPs are emotional, suicidal maniacs.

I wouldn’t necessarily say they’re cooking the statistics, but I wouldn’t discount the idea that the Trump administration’s policy and rhetoric is carefully designed to raise white birth rates either. We know the Obama administration worked to quietly suppress birth rates and openly increased immigration.

I'm also hoping most shitskins abort most of their kids, whites aren't as likely to do that i'd imagine. Hopefully with Trump and pro white dog whistles, we can at least move in the right direction

haha fuck these shill threads man. there was literally a stat release this year showing the white population of the US GOING DOWN

Correction: don’t necessarily assume liberal publications are cooking statistics to make whites feel afraid. Even if they would want to, reporting them as they are is bad enough.

Chill you sperg

It’s also important to note that California’s essentially a statistical outlier and brings the rest of the country’s statistics with it. And also that California’s whites are fleeing. Not trying to downplay the damage, just that the geographical distribution is only in big cities.

Damn, what state? I need to get out of Texas and I've been thinking of going back east. Family left the South for Texas after the Civil War

>shill threads
I asked a question you sperg, gave anecdotal evidence and asked for confirmation

I've been in 3 of these threads now where the OP has said 'oh I saw lots of white babies in the street this year, has anyone else noticed this' or something along those lines and then a bunch of other American posters join in with anecdotes of a similar quality. I can't prove that this is shilling but it sure smells like it.

Come back to Dixieland, user. She’s hurting. I think Jow Forumsack migration could honestly make a difference considering this website’s Alexa score and cultural influence.

It's quite similar to the 'genZ is redpilled' meme that continues to get bandied about'. There's just no real basis for it other than anecdotes.

Your autism is showing mate, Just trying to figure this out since I live in spic city texas, seeing way too many white kids

My girlfriend would routinely hear the word basedboy in her high school classes last year, where else is this term used besides here?

>2 blacks in my area in 2010
>a handful more moved in
>now see a bunch of shitskin highschoolers and a few mixed nigger babies

Attached: shotfun.jpg (709x765, 67K)

There's a k-5 school right down my street. When I was a kid, that school was overwhelmingly black, and I would only ever step inside when I went along with my grandparents on election day. Last week I walked by and saw exclusively white kids playing on their scooters riding around the schoolyard. Pic related is demographic trends for the school
t. gen z

Attached: godblessamerica.png (943x395, 37K)

Looks like as long as you're away from spics we can stay sort of optimistic, i'm still wary though. Because the cultural ramifications are still there, at least there seems to be a hint of defensive breeding, thanks trump.

The basedboy meme is a good example of how far a recent meme from here can go. Hell, I was in the very thread where they named the s*yboy.

I been seeing this as well

If this is a thing, what's causing it out of nowhere

I could assume the cultural change with trump and some indirect policies I haven't paid attention to could have something to do with it

Have babies fellow white men. Have babies with either a White women or a latina. The babies will 8 times out of 10 come out white if you get with a latina.

Meh it depends on the latina

2 Generations and you are for sure good to go though, better than an Asian imo

There probably are more white babies being seen but that doesn't mean that it is from a rise in white births, it might just show that white families want to display more that they have a white baby than in years past. Personally in Canada I haven't noticed any more frequently white infants in public than before.

Yeah, if not 1st gen then 2nd but she has to be a light skinned otherwise it'll come out looking like shit coffee

Any beaner can have white grandkids if their 2 gens both marry pure whites

I work at a store in a pretty wealthy area and I see lots of white families, sometimes with 3+ little blonde kids

Attached: 1520578944324.jpg (1750x1400, 694K)

The fertility rate has declined alarmingly fast fo white merricans and yuropeeons since 2016.

The cope in this post is off the charts, this happened never.

Also, blonde kids are massive.

Except it is happening, sorry your blackpilling doesn't really have any punch

Attached: 1534102232998.png (1000x800, 45K)

there was some statistic that came out showing that white births were number 1 again, first time in 20 years or something. and that was to late last year.

this year will be even great. all the whites are pumping out kids again.

We gona be so fucking white we gona have maynaise plantations

Attached: the amish have 7 kids per family.png (1374x750, 135K)

the best part of it all will be that interracial relationships won't be such a catastrophe to the greater white racial stock. If every white has 3+ kids hen the occasional roastie that wants to obliterate her genes and mix with a nonwhite won't be too terrible in the grand scheme of things.

That, and race mixing isn't too huge of an issue in general

A waste of white genes. Unless the 'Latina' is actually a Spanish-blooded woman, you'll end up with short, squat, brown troll children. Wait until you find a decent-looking, non-degenerate white woman. Men don't have as stringent of a timetable on finding a mate, so don't settle on genetic garbage.

Yeah, I saw some studies recently that were from many different medias like Fox News, Huff Po(which is insanely liberal), CNN, MSNBC, etc. that were saying Whites births in America are rising again. Huff Po said once that America won't be majority White by 2050, but this time around, they expressed fear that the sudden rise of White births will make them retain majority status for 2050 and onward.
Not sure how real it is, but it doesn't surprise me. When a group of people get a lot of hate, their instincts go into protection mode and they subconscionsly have have a mild form of racism. They start having more babies. Look at blacks, in the earlier days they were treated like shit, so they had more babies to "survive" b/c that's what the instinct told them to do, but in the past 2 decades, they've become complacent b/c they're being pampered, as a result their birth rates have stagnated and are estimated to go in to decline.
It's very interesting stuff and it's one of the reasons why I'm not too worried about the White race. Nature is a funny thing, sometimes it's on your side, in other ways it's not.

Aim for at least 3-4. Ideally you want 12 lol
Good luck user, take care of them and red pill them

my son was born exactly 9 months after trumps election

>black eyes
>white

>most shitskins abort most of their kids
That's actually one of the reasons black births have stagnated in America.
Blacks are abort the most.
I think the stat goes like, there are as many blacks being born as there are being aborted.

Okay, my fiancee is expecting in September and we are early twenties but I'm seeing a lot of posters talking about this with zero sources. There was ONE article that didn't take into account the race of the father on Occidental dissenter or something saying white moms were responsible for 51% of births. Post some fucking proof/stats

Race mixing already isn't even an issue.
I think the FBI stat is that 2% of the population are in a mixed race relationship.
Something like that.
It's still a concern, but not that big.
Especially if this white birth trend continues.

You're right. Look up "absolute decline white population 2017" and you'll see the evidence points to the contrary. Last year was the first one where the overall white population DECLINED in America.

Attached: 1533055901508.jpg (800x600, 76K)

50% of black babies in New York are aborted

No, Pew Research projected that blacks will compose 14% of the population by 2065, an increase of 2%, reaching 56 million. Whilst whites will drop from 62% to 46%.

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/06/21/us-white-population-declines-and-generation-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows/

Don't those "whites" included in the 62% still include Arabs and those from the Middle East? So wouldn't it be a lot lower in reality?

Post the source, I want to read it.
The thing about these type of stats is that they are mainly assumptions on current trends. Trends often shift for many reasons, so they aren't very reliable. The most recent stuff I've read is that the black population is not increasing, but stagnant.

What is this site and why is it's certificate invalid?
I've never heard of Brookings before.

Yeah thanks for the link, this circle jerk is delusional and I say that as an expecting father of a hu white baby and one planning to have at least 4. There is no proof of white baby boom, and several studies that say the OPPOSITE

There really aren't many Arabs or Middle Easterners in the US, you know? They make up only around 1-2% of the population.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/05/future-immigration-will-change-the-face-of-america-by-2065/

White births have been the majority the last couple of years and Hispanic births have been dropping.

Source. Fuck none of you faggots post proof. I want to believe, give me a white pill! Link fucking proof

White liberals abort and have pets. White conservatives have children. So white liberals are self selecting out of the gene poo and more importantly aren't passing on their shitty ideology to non-existent children.

Gonna need to see a link there, asscrack.

The article was made in 2015, a little over the year before the election.
It's outdated.
If there has been a recent surge in White births, I'm certain that Trump taking over had something to do with it. It's almost 2019, so it makes sense that a lot of people are seeing 1-2 year old White babies around.

Funnily enough, heres a story proving your theory, backed up by Kelly-Anne Conway in 2006.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1

I don't see the effects of the election making any significant changes to the projections.

Agree to disagree.
I do think it had an impact.

I agree it may have had an impact, but not significant. 1-2% leeway whites, none for other ethnic groups.

>Still no proof or source