Why are we white people so good looking?

Why are we white people so good looking?

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x1800, 632K)

I thought Jow Forums didn't consider Ukrainians white.

Minimal arranged marriages. Both genders chose. The opposite is true for Asians which made their men so ugly and blacks which made their women so ugly.

confirmation bias
and yall got most the voting power

The white race is aesthetic and as we all know aesthetics=godliness.

Back to >>>/leftypol/

I didn't say I agreed with that statement, stupid Italian.

Scandinavians don't, Pol does.

Even average whites tend to produce really attractive people. I'm probably a 6/10 and my wife is too and I may be bias but i'm pretty sure my girls are going to grow up to be 9s or 10s. Has me worried actually.

Attached: eyes.jpg (184x60, 5K)

Kill them

wtf see a psychologist buddy.

Aesthetic Race.

Also breeding programs which were so advanced that they could move moles around the body to the exact place they wanted.

Which was something else that apparently differs from Asians who were obsessed with foot binding and blacks who were obsessed with height specifically from jumping. Both of these things could have been achieved from breeding programs but as I recall the only indication is a focus on changing people after they were born.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-050244.png (720x1280, 622K)

who is that girl

Your culture is Anglo
Literally just threw your own culture in the garbage voluntarily to follow the bongs.
Also you let the Finns sell Nokia to Microsoft.
Your judgment on pretty much everything let alone race is crap.

Attached: im-a-ginger-and-i-love-it-ugly-dude.jpg (300x289, 17K)

Attached: 3855923910_2932a1ca03_o_d.jpg (1952x2009, 1.49M)

Stolen picture of actress Alison Brie

Attached: uglypeople-3.jpg (697x427, 49K)

You ever been to Britain?

Attached: 0505961b7492a54111094edf57ba63032a51e2-wm.jpg (640x920, 37K)

GTFO filthy kike.

superior genetics

Jow Forums prefer asians though

Attached: 1535378740916.jpg (1024x896, 203K)

Trudy Campbell

Fact. Anglos are the most powerful race in the world.

would you rather fuck a 4/10 british girl or a 6/20 black girl

Hundreds of thousands of years of eugenics.

the only solution is to breed both of them.

Whoa easy there. Try one thousand maybe two.

There are ugly whites and nice whites. Most whites are average. Just like every fucking race ( i mean the ones in the northern hemisphere kek, the rest are all ugly nigs). Would you rather fuck honey bobos mom or this

Attached: 1682b2b10ab9b3947a0b61adc4a0097b.jpg (1066x1600, 122K)

its the manatee dna

Attached: le humped back whale.png (437x250, 120K)

6/10 because the standard is the same but the problem is that there are a lot less of them.

i want to make unnie happy

Attached: 1521697046343.jpg (751x752, 133K)

Natural Selection. Because we are the most evolved & most intelligent species of human. We are blessed with a high IQ

sorry he hasnt had his espresso break yet

Because we ain't niggers.

that's what happens when you invent democracy. go find a warlord to be subjugated by.

Chinks trump us in iq what are you talking about

for some reason asians have really gross midsections but i can never pin-point what it is about it i dislike

do you have any examples?

And that's why their butts are so small and blacks are so big. Pillow technology.

Its very child like. If you put your hand over the upper body it looks like the lower body of a boy . And now I want to fuck her even more

Take a history lesson boyo.

Attached: Mongol Siege of Kiev.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

white people just as inbreds are parasites and
should be wiped to not harm earth further

Italiniggers drink latté with extra milk.

Attached: 1535833452829.gif (334x150, 282K)

You calling this good looking!

the one on the right with downs will unlikely be a 9

And men go bald but women don't because of helmets and hunting but apparently mostly helmets. Native Americans hunted constantly but they used head bands. Apparently the men with the most hair under their helmets would get parasites etc.

This
It's what white people represent
The most advanced stage of human evolution
Of course other races want to buy into that

yes 14/88 kill jews

Eugenics and social darwinism have been happening specifically within white races since before civilization.
Civilization was only possible because of standards from primitive tribalism.

Don t be mean to him man he s being a proud father and his children are beautitul. Fucking southern leaf i swear

Attached: 1535896267388.jpg (480x480, 19K)

It's a bait thread, that thing looks hideous and Turkish

Well it's still far from hundreds of thousands. 30 tops

She looks like a japanese sex doll

I have lots of friends from other races. Thats doesnt mean they arent dysgenic, just like while people arent equal in terms of genetic fitness.

u mad blk boii??

R A P E G U T

>kikes
>white
nice slide thread, moshe
whatcha slidin', rabbi?

Chink IQ is severely overrated and the creative element is lacking genetically. Chinks lack the capacity for true, free, abstract thought, which are what whites are so very gifted in and we invented literally everything.

Chinks just made producing those things slightly more efficient.

Also, it takes noble moral bearing to ignite the creative drive. Without that, one is only preoccupied with smaller pursuits of personal profit. This is how chinks in tech work and think. It's basically all about securing resources for their family rather than say, I don't know, going to Mars?

we don't consider cockholes human, which is the same thing as being nonwhite

Attached: 08964218723049.jpg (646x359, 39K)

>Also, it takes noble moral bearing to ignite the creative drive.

Implying chinks have no *CREATIVE DRIVE*

Attached: 1535904364345.webm (856x480, 661K)

Melanin comes from some portion of the brain when the fetus forms.

Attached: 252.jpg (200x200, 9K)

If you spend time with them and be a great father, they should be ok. Girls go wild usually when their dads are deadbeats or are not caring too much, pushing everything on their mother.

White people are angelic hybrids from the Old Testament. There's no reason that the relative low-population of whites world-wide have become the absolute image of beauty and morality within a world under the scourge of lesser beings. Whiteness is inherently superior, which is why now White people on the left are attacking themselves, it's a side-effect of clear superiority manifesting itself a neurotic disorder to free the lesser man of their obvious inferiority, the empathy trait that raises the White Race above others will be its downfall.

Just think about the idea of western culture, aka White people amassed, compared to others: literal insectoid robots that are asians, made-to-follow sub-eurasions, wildfire South-Americans who are completely subject to vices, or literally retarded negroes in Africa who are the spark of humanity on the most resource rich continent on earth. If you believe in evolution, you must also believe in the superiority of the White Race, based off historical known events. It's no reason then, with how little else humanity can bring to bear, that the White Race will lead in beauty standards; it's natural selection.

ah yes, the creativity genes

idk I feel like good looking people have more temptation. I'm worried that school does most the the raising of kids. They are wonderful so far though, even though they are only 10 and 7. they are learning piano I guess and like pokemon (mostly the cards) and roblox. Thankfully they don't watch much /tv/ or listen to much music yet. I haven't really had to tell them no on any bad influences yet.

It's only white men who are good looking. White women are consistently rated below Asians and Latinas.

Attached: 0ao3d411q5g11.png (989x2000, 395K)

I think whites advantage is variety. Hispanics apparently had the most advanced breeding programs in terms of beauty and prevalence. Im not sure about their ability to move beauty marks around in the body.

Iran is the nose job capital of the world. They also wear veils. Coincidence? Tons of examples of humans affecting their own evolution.

Ofc

Attached: 1535869921382.jpg (900x900, 63K)

>spain
>wants to breed with mongoloids and create more spiclets
A couple hundred million wasn't enough?

Nice try jew

Spanish people look the same to me in the sense that they all look really similar compared to other european nations. They are good looking dont get me wrong , its just that everybody who looks good looks like the other people that look good

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-121958.png (1440x2560, 1.62M)

I can see that face evolving into one of those aliens from that Christopher Walken movie in a couple thousand years.
Guess that's another mystery solved.

Attached: 1515606359191.jpg (1340x768, 197K)

Fuck that chink. Give me Tay-tay any day-day.

Because they are black

And the same jet black hair and eye color. Whites are the rainbows of humans. But from my experience I think Hispanics etc. have a higher prevalence of beauty.

Telling people like you to fuck off for centuries.

We aren't genetically fit as darkies because we don't have to be.

We can, and always will, be able to make them subservient to us to do the labor.

social media are the biggest influence nowadays. But I don't know how to control it. Probably better to reason with them about why social media aren't good in big doses. There are even studies confirming that. Forbidding something is definitely not good enough. But aside from that, doing activities with them are a big thing too. In Canada you will also have a problem with school indoctrination, so I do not envy you.

Dark hair dries quicker. I assume that was the evolutionary advantage.

>so good looking
I donno, you tell me.

Attached: white-trash-versus-redneck.jpg (560x407, 51K)

They aren't. It's why women try to look darker and have darker features these days.

Attached: img.jpg (750x693, 79K)

Whites also have the most advanced ability of the superpower of tanning.

A hundred thousand years of divergent evolution through the selection pressure of a very hostile nature and encroaching subhuman barbarians.

Pretty much. It's why we whites have invented literally everything. Altruistic creativity: making new things because they are good things and good for the world.

Chinks don't do this. They improve processes in order to make money. And it's genetic.

Even the worst examples of our species are better looking than 99.999 % of dindus and sandmen.

thanks professor, does the gene have a name?

She was always a nigger though.

Attached: anri.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

You're very welcome. I do care. Yes, the gene's name is Chinks Are the Jews of the Orient.

h-hey umm g-get that u-UGLY girl out of m-my w-white w-worship thread

wow, that's some pretty good computer graphics.

So Latino's are Mexicans right ? and Hispanics are People from spain. Anyway desu the Spanish really have the prettiest of Women

>Chinks just made producing those things slightly more efficient
This is mostly related to how they work like slaves and their protectionism. Is not related to IQ at all