Woman runs over dogs with car

This bitch purposefully ran over two dogs. Let's find this cunt.

Attached: IMG_6806.jpg (2048x1043, 182K)

>whites are animal lov-

She looks like a 56%er to me

FUCK OFF
NYPA

>la creatura
>white

Jow Forums isn't your judge, jury, and executioner
NYPA

Yes we are you stupid prick

Implying she's even 1% White

I hate dogs

That looks 100% spic to me

Well I don't see you naming the bitch, quite some personal army then

>people don't leash their fucking dogs
>let dogs roam around and play on street
>gets mad when someone runs over their mutt
Boo fucking hoo. Leash your fucking dogs and keep an eye on them.

Post the fricking movie!

How's life in Malmo, Ahmed?

Dogs are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living dog requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce dog food.

Having a dog as a pet only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to their expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to forcibly suppress/kill the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as dogs, cats, etc. This instinct only worked in an all-white society and is now obsolete.

Getting a pet is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like dogs, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have dogs: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your pets as practice for hardening yourselves, and also to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Pets are a proxy burden to the race you falsely claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after an animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have pets then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first, and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless pets.

Attached: MUH DOGS.jpg (636x380, 90K)

>that
>white
Nice try. She looks brazilian and I'll not be surprised if she is one.

Attached: 1408624834929.jpg (380x250, 13K)

The absolute state of the based boy nupol doggo defense brigades

I hate amerimutts

I could understand finding her if she did this to other humans. But a filthy, disgusting animal that doesn't even contribute to the ecosystem? The outcry by these white "men" over this us quite pathetic. No wonder why niggers and Muslims are taking over.

Pfft I killed dogs for fun all the time, back in the day. My old car used to have tally marks on the inside of the sun visor for the dogs I ran over. In the side compartment I kept an 8-pack of these stale spongecakes you coukd get at the supermarket, that you used for making tarts, and I’d crumbled bacon bits up into the bag and shook them around, and next to it I had a squirt bottle full of antifreeze that I’d pick one out and doused them with that and I’d throw to dogs that weren’t in the road so they’d eat it. I just tallied all the “sleeping beauty appletarts” on the other side because I wasn’t sure and considered them “unconfirmed.” It’s good to cull stupid dogs. It’s fun and beautiful. They’re bad dogs. Bad dog. Kinda miss me wrecked car. Had good times in it.

where's the fucking evidence?

doing God's work...She did nothing wrong, post dead d*gs

Attached: 1-head-8-672x372.jpg (672x372, 89K)

based and redpilled

> t. literal subhuman

Nice fanfiction, I may fap to this in future.

Says the Irish Catholic. There are more Irish pigs in my country then the entire country of Ireland. What a worthless legacy. I'm glad the protestants are taking over your shit island as you sit on your ass and drink yourself into a stupor.

t. Shitskin

BASED and redpilled

I agree

Go to reddit. They do stupid things like that there.

>RTing

>cant even see the person in the car

>just trust us, bc dead dogs are involved

lol humans

what race were the dogs?

>animal abuse triggers nuclear fusion in liberals

Don't tell them about cops

There should be IQ and psychological tests before you can own a dog.

This thread is full of autists
>have dog
>only need to feed/clean it, give it some attention so it knows you’re the good guy
>is living sentry
>will attack bad guys
>will alert you about bad guys
>will protect you with its life

>>>fuck dogs
I’m not giving you idiots your (you)’s because all of you are too stupid to realize that using other animals evolutionary advantages for your own evolutionary shortcomings (like lack of smell and hearing) to protect yourself is the ONLY way to be BASED
>hurr durr my human superiority
Part of being an intelligent individual is recognizing your own shortcomings and being capable of overcoming them regardless of whether you do it on your own or not BITCH

This is now a cat thread.
Independent
Carnivorous
Powerful
And highly intelligent
All of the homosexual vegan dog lovers can fuck off

Attached: 7299483891937.jpg (640x419, 29K)

Cats and dogs are both great animals, cats are practically free pest control for your own personal garden. Too bad nobody grows a personal garden anymore.
Would be a lot cheaper to eat if you grew it on your own land and let cats keep the rats and squirrels away, wouldn’t it?

So found out the cops already got to her this was years ago apparently, fuck me.

>U need dog to protect u!
What is gun.

Dogs are beasts that deserve extinction
Cats are ok, but still
(you)