My country needs huge population boost

it is estimated that by 2030, croatia will have only 3.896.000 people
net.hr/danas/hrvatska/un-prognozirao-buducnost-hrvatske-kako-ce-ova-zemlja-izgledati-za-33-godine-imamo-hrpu-ozbiljnih-problema-ali-ovo-zvuci-grozno/

we NEED immigrants and that is why government needs to reduce the price of the land to really cheap levels for strangers

we have acres of maybe the finest quality land in europe, clearest water in europe, technology is being rapidly implemented in society (9. in eu for implementing cloud solutions in business), even shit cities like virovitica with 20k pop have fiber network, we have great history and gastronomy

but WE NEED PEOPLE

Attached: croatia-islands-and-mountains-tour-2-351857_0.jpg (750x420, 72K)

I've notified Soros. they already on their way...

Attached: syrian-refugees.png (1024x512, 1.14M)

Croatia is just a province of greater Albania

honestly, it would be nice as long as they would work

Croats actually did allow a large group of Albozerg to come to Knin. Now it's a center for criminal drug trafficking plus Albozerg owns over 85% of bakery shops in Zagreb, Rijeka, Zadar, Pula. Not in Split and Dubrovnik for some reason.

Make sure they are from the third world!

Then surely they won't have a population problem

Do you even have any industry?

What about learning your language? Is it hard? Does croatia have industry like pharma, chemist, iron...?

>Now it's a center for criminal drug trafficking
have any proof?

yes, but most of it went to shit due to government

honestly, kys

we had a good pharma and chem company (pliva) until g*vernment decided to sell it for some quick cash

No problem sir!

>as long as they would work
Ah, I have bad news for you...

Attached: 1489770522757.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Then its game over for your country like it was to mine.
Rip croatian brother you have a nice beautiful country. You had a great run

It would be nice. Similar to my country in weather, food is nice, rakija is nice. All croatia is nice, should I start learning croatian?

Can I have a gun?

sadly, no

You have a fucking huge diaspora. What is the damn problem, bring them home for Petes sake!

yeah, bring them home lol
how could you do that to them xD

this

Lobby foreign governments to subsidize resettlement. Create non profits and social orgs. focusing on return of diaspora. Make it easy for diaspora cr*ats to start businesses in Croatia. Andale, faggot!

Attached: mfw.jpg (250x241, 12K)

Attached: 1535885573249m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

Why do you need immigrants, faggit cuck? 4 million is fine

The Italians have some you can have.

Its full of Toniblers.

My mom's ancestors immigrated from Slovenia, would I be accepted?

you go live in a 20k or 100k pop city
that is nothing, i want to live in multi million city

>actually wants to live in city

Lmao end yourself Žid

why would anyone want to live in a country side

Because only jews such as yourself want to live in cities to exploit the cattle. How much is the rabbi paying you to shill on this board?

trust me dude
you do not want immigrants
its a horrible idea
a war is coming
having large numbers of outsiders with different values is a suicidal mistake
not to mention the ponzi scheme of national debt created by the (((overlords)))
as more jobs become automated the demand for labor will decrease
having large amounts of low skilled people will be a net drain
their kids will displace/replace your kids

Don't have any links. My wife is croatian and we're about to first move to Istra together and live on the seaside for a while and then she'll move to Belgrade so we've been both checking out each others newspapers and shit. She sent me an article from one of the bigger news papers, not sure which ones a while back. Can't say shit like this in August tho, so its reserved for earlier months

Just motivate people to make babies.
Give them benefits

>i'm 12.5% the same as you guys! please accept me!

Attached: 1500231744611.png (744x650, 184K)

More like 50% you meme flag faggot.

it would be nice if more serbs would come here

I have 40.000 highly educated surgeons from Sudan for you.

Attached: 1518016452318.jpg (640x820, 172K)

what do you have against jews

Friend was just in Split, was denied rental of a care when she produced a Serbian passport. I am often in Zagreb and most don't care but in some parts of the city I get dirty looks. Thankfully I look intimidating enough thanks to Jow Forums so I didn't have any trouble.
In Istra when ever I got I get free food and drinks and rides when I say I am from Belgrade, so we decided to live carefree by the seaside for a while since we can afford it and then move to Belgrade and continue working and living together.

Hey bro, as long as you look white I have nothing against you.

why would you move to belgrade from istria lol

more shilling. no one "needs" more people....

Attached: shilling is an art.jpg (889x1039, 239K)

This Jews are becoming Pests.
Guess it's time to hunt a few.

OP is either baiting or he's underage. In either case he needs to fuck off.

i need more people

Go oust yourself Croajewcuck.
Before we oust you.

Shut the fuck up.
Yes, a bit of a process but you can have a gun

Hes a shill but a very bad one at that.

Fucking hell, my parents have a Croat currently working on their house fixing things.
I obviously didn't like that because we are Serbs but he's a nice guy, just a farmer trying to support his family so whatever.
What he told us though is that he will move to Austria with his family (has 6 kids) in 2022 when Croatians can work in the EU legally.
Didn't know that Croatia was so poor outside of Zagreb, I thought it's like Slovenia with a little less income, but according to him it's terrible down there.
What did you guys do with your freedom? Freedom to depopulate your country? Freedom to flee the country? You could've had this with Yugoslavia too, LOL.

You can have all the gypsies and rapefugees in my country.Please take them,and make sure they don't come back.

>Serbs
>running a successful buisness

hahahahaahahaha

no you cant you god damn americunt
only hunters can have a hunting rifle and they can only carry if with a licence when they go hunting

normal people need to "prove that someone is targeting them and that it is enough of a danger that they need a gun" and NO judge will ever rule to that

No, nothing was to be had with or in Yugoslavia due to Serbia’s insatiable appetite. There is a reason why we all got the fuck away from a cheeseburger customer with a steak appetite(Serbians), and went to create our own destiny. Besides, who are we to talk when both you and me are a part of the problem? You are living abroad, I’m in the States.
Only thing that comforts me is that I support a lot of people with my income

Because the economy in Belgrad is fast growing with many opportunities to get rich if you have some money and skills.
I've made it here and basically don't have to care much about money for the rest of my life (that is if the economy doesn't collapse LOL) and will soon go to Belgrade to build myself a nice business there.
As a bonus you can buy a luxurious150-200m2 penthouse in the center of Belgrade for only 250-300k Euros.
In Vienna you pay for the same 2-3 millions. I'll even make money down there in the end by living very nicely.

Yeah, you can't believe that because you've been raised a Yugoslav Commie nigger.
Lazy and crying about no money until the day you die.

I even have papers from NDH that my grandfather is Aryan.
Cause I was born here and work here and I am successful enough that I can afford to live by the seaside for a few months, not giving a fuck.
Belgrade is where it's at, m9

So you want to flood your nation with migrants so you can live in a multi-milion person city... makes sense. Just move to a large EU city. I live in a city of 100k, its nice.

Again, shut the fuck up. With a hunter’s course you can get a license to carry a pistol. Case in point, me. It’s even funnier that I spend 11 month out of the country

we've got 11m+ mexicans, ready to go. Enjoy the tacos fren.

Serbia just has the all the strategic waterways and as a result the largest population by far among the former Yugoslav nations.
I'm very positive about investing now down there.
Private debt is for the first time since the war very low, business investment very high and very diverse and prices are still low for me.
If I play my cards nicely and don't get ripped off along the way it'll go very well I assume.

>we NEED immigrants
No you don't.
If you have shitloads of old people, they'll die off soon enough. The whole "import immigrants to pay for pensions/welfare of old/soon to be old people" scam is just that. You'll end up like every other European country, with immigrants that are a net drain on the system.

I’m hoping for the same outcome. I make good money and I’m buying a house in Croatia. In a few years I will come back with money and start a business. Make babies.

istria is miles better in quality than belgrade

>Just move to a large EU city
you need moneyzz for that
a lot of it

REMEMBER! ONLY ACCEPT WHITE PEOPLE!
Then your nation have a living chance!!

All the best to you mate!

you cant carry it around with you, moron

muh racism

>it is estimated that by 2030, croatia will have only 3.896.000 people

and that's a good thing

We deserve extinction.

Import Venetians. No, just kidding.

Are you idiots or what? Do you think someone will immigrate and learn your horrible language? Assimilate your customs? Be proud of being Croatian?

Do not be so stupidly suicidal. Yes, this is suicide. At Swedish levels.

Holy shit lmao then you should leave Croatia
I thought you lot had more pride than that, there’s no reason your country should capitulate for someone with your mentality.
If your opinion is shared by your countryman I’m sad for you.
Life in countries with huge demographic changes is getting markedly worse for those countries inhabitants.

Can I come fuck your hot chicks? My grandpa was from there so it's fine right?

IMPORT SOUTH AFRICANS
>hard working
>white
>not fiesta catholics

win-win

Attached: southafrica3096818.jpg (600x585, 98K)

Question, why don't your people fuck and make more babies?

I dont think you realise how retarded you sound.

belgrade?

>why don't your people fuck and make more babies?

why doesnt the whole western world do that?

Selfishness and pessimism mostly. Diaspora slavs have lots of kids because of access to $$$$

>we NEED immigrants
why? For what purpose. Dont you not know how to make kids?

>WE NEED PEOPLE
Again, why. The economy? Muh money?
A country is not a corporation that is fixated only on making profits. Its there to make sure people live good lives and are protected from other groups.

>technology is being rapidly implemented
So again, you don't need shitty niggers to do your work. You can use robots IF what you are saying is true.

>it would be nice as long as they would work

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

How do you produce so many good footballers?

your descendants will look upon you with scorn you fucking retard

top kek

are you a manlet?
because you don't learn from the rest of us, trust me on this

Gib Croat GF

You should import Italians :^)

clearly u never have, fuck living in a mega city, it sucks dick unless in 20's party mode. Grow up you incessant faggot