Redpill

You may need a tall glass of water for this one.

I can assure you that all you racists on this board would stop browsing here the same day you visit a ethnic food festival.

Just as the saying goes : Why would you choose to be a racist when you could just be quiet?

Alright so here is the deal, there is one option you think you have and one option you actually have:

You think you can continue to be a racist piece of shit and magically attract a Christian 20 year old pure virgin who waited for you all the time at Starbucks. (this will never happen)

or what you can actually do is stop judging races and women and hey guess what then you may actually even get laid. Also seek out a nice girl from other race. By showing respect to women , people of other races and yes also supporting Israel. The bible clearly says they are G_d's chosen people and if you are a Christian you literally are ordained by G_d to support them.

Attached: 1535894563517.png (611x429, 58K)

8/10

A lot of foreign food is shit simple to make, it's not like it's Damascus steel.

leftists become consumerists when defending their doomed pet project of multiculturalism.

You know whats funny?

Pol finds comfort in believing that the "white race" is superior to other "races".

You know whats actually funnier?

That most poltards on an individual basis are probably the omega males of the entire multi-cultural society.

What does your skin color matter, if youre a fat ugly pimple-faced cretin?

Most of these nu-males and neckbeards here (talking about Canadians and Americans) are autistic angry virgins, without the slightest chance of bettering themselves, while angrily looking at how "racially inferior" men actually have the balls to pursue attractive women, instead of jacking off to revisionist youtube "documentaries".

As a white man I have more in common with black and latino Alpha males, than with the average run of the mill Amerilard sitting in his mother's basement and posting about how "NIGGERS ARENT EVEN HUMAN" and repeating the same old stale memes like "WE WUZ KANGS".

I really need to stop coming here.

Pol is great for finding news sources, talking about immigration and even toxic feminism, but most poltards have personal issues with black people based on a traumatic experience.

Truly pathetic.

>You may need a tall glass of water for this one.
Don't. It'll turn you friggin gay.

Is pasta ethnic?
This is great pasta.

>muh ethnic food
lol they really have no arguments have they

Reminder to sage and hide shill threads, especially pasta shill threads.

Bump this is a major redpill

>culture = food
a true sign of an idiot

Been to an ethnic food festival
The food was shit

This thread again? Don't you ever get tired of this?

mmmm doughnuts

>that rice and goat wrapped in a leaf was worth the 500% crime increase and economic deficit.

>that ID

foQkof

Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute....

Option A
I'm supposed to embrace "diversity" and love watching my country get BTFO by third world shitskins because they have great food or I'm a xenophobic colonizing racist who is literally Hitler and am responsible for the death of 6 gorillion Jews?

Option B
I eat their great food and then I'm a culture appropriating, oppressive, colonizing racist who is literally hitler and responsible for the death of 6 gorillian Jews?

FUCK YOU FRANK.

Attached: MuJ6KEJ.jpg (1023x768, 298K)

>american culture boils down to stuffing your mouth with shitty food from abroad
The absolute state of burgeristan...

>Why would you choose to be a racist when you could just be quiet?

I can tell you're bluepilled.

The red pill is the attached. And to answer your question - it's because they're redpilled, not sheltered living yuppies who have no clue about the real world people like yourself.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (2032x3528, 849K)

>good tacos are worth the rape of my children and the seizure of my property and labour for welfare for immigrants

Attached: 1530154271160.jpg (903x960, 52K)

oh look, it's (((this))) thread again

Attached: 1531516126402.png (852x815, 966K)

Attached: 1521037910376.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>t. roastie who can't find a "good man" to settle down with and leech off of

Attached: 1528608093678.png (1200x800, 1.26M)

God I wish this was a lefty talking point here in Italy. Sadly, they're smart enough to publish artcles like "food is the first form of integration for immigrants, this polls says that in most of their households that eat pasta on a daily basis"

HILLARY CLINTON HAS TAKEN PART IN CHILD SACRIFICE MURDER RITUALS

Yeah sure, my teenage daughter was brutally raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant BUT THESE TACOS THO

>t. literally Mollie Tibbits father

>go to italian fesival
pretty good
>go to greek festival
pretty good
>go to irish festival
fuckin great

>go to indian festival
its shit
>go to african festival
its shit
>go to chinese festival
its fuckin shit

see a pattern here?

Leave it to a lefty to think that because a place has one decent dish that it validates their entire culture as something worthy of respect and admiration.

Why am I getting grow your dick 8 inch longer in 6 hours advertisement on pol

>muh fuuud

>be ok with your daughter being killed by illegal alien because you love tacos
Good one, Tibbets

yeah because sweden, germany, paris and other diversified places look great

Attached: migrants_21-10_RPTW-620x400.jpg (620x400, 69K)

Attached: article-2532716-1A627FF000000578-770_964x648.jpg (964x648, 183K)

more

Attached: DOMrvgZX0AAa7e_.jpg (852x640, 109K)

Nice copypasta. This shit keeps getting posted stop replying.

More copypasta.

Rulebreaking troll thread

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

OP, have you ever heard of recipes? You don't need to import 3rd world scum. You can just use their recipes.