LET THEM IN!

Migrants and asylum seekers crossing the Mediterranean now face an even deadlier journey then they have in the past, the UN refugee agency has warned.

"The reason the traffic has become more deadly is that the traffickers are taking more risk, because there is more surveillance exercised by the Libyan coastguards," said Vincent Cochetel, UNHCR's special envoy for the central Mediterranean.

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-164431_Google.jpg (1368x1375, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnZX1uluuKU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwW31u6wYvE
youtu.be/xxHdsR1KC9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch the news tomorrow

cant wait for winter and the rising body count. Hail Neptune.

TFW Europe's fate depends on a Greek God

Attached: images(14).jpg (259x194, 11K)

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=CnZX1uluuKU

They can bring them here we need new people.

even God doesn't want the niggers in Europe

Let them die, holy shit I'm so fucking tired of black and brown skins, every fucking day i see more and more on the streets, they reproduce like fucking rats, they build mosques replacing our holy churches, they smell bad, have no manners, don't speak the local lenguages and take money from us with government gibs. Fucking let them die fast before i kill them slowly.

Hail Poseidon.

This is like reporting on how me buying a dog has made it more risky for people to break into my house

BUILD THE WALL

Attached: ruspa.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Based Poseidon

Winter is always entertaining with those fucks around.

Couple of weeks ago when temperatures dropped to like 20°c I already saw some mid-easterners (probably refugees. looked syrian) wearing huge jackets as if they were freezing like crazy.

We should have helicopters and aircraft sinking those fucking things

Finding females and even children on these boats for propaganda pictures and films must be so hard

LET IN AIDS! LET IN EBOLA!

good analogy

Oh fuck yes, we have very harsh winters and every week there were news of frozen migrants. Shit was comfy as fuck - come home from work, sit down to get some tasty dinner and turn on the news - another shitskin cald with rags and wearing sand shoes found frozen.... top fucking kek, made my day.

Pic related, but I can post some more examples.

Attached: asf.png (814x1009, 467K)

JUST FUCKING SHOOT THEM.

What are the benefits like in Germoney that they're willing to risk their lives to get there?

Why only men?

This is my favourite one. Those two muzzies were caught trying to steal chickens during the night from a small village. The grandma in the house called the neighbours and men from the village quickly formed a small group, went in, caught the shitskins stealing and killed them. They put them in the snow just outside the post with the name of the village and went to sleep. In the morning the police saw what has happened and reported the two muzzies had frozen during the night in an "accident".

Attached: let it gooo.png (812x1354, 670K)

They're lazy cowards. They won't fight to make their own country a good place and they need new women to rape. The conflicts created by Obama and McCain (as well as Bush 1 and 2) give them the greatest excuse ever to fully abandon their kids, that they don't take care of anyway. Strife is their best friend.

At this point I'm convinced it is making a reasonable portion of them go back into their naturally 365-days-per-year hot weather country.

At the end of the day differences in genes win

>Deadlier than ever
We seem to be moving in the right direction.

Attached: a43d0ef3db6dcf34979d9a25ccc19c02.jpg (960x720, 67K)

I feel the same way about American blacks from the south and the east trying fuck up the west, the last bastion of goodness. No, California is not the west.

Europe is importing all the incels of the world. They're genuinely just surplus males. Incels by any metric if they were fairer-skinned. European women jump on their dicks because they think they're exotic and then get beaten to death because they're dealing with maladjusted incels who don't want to work and only showed up for the gibs.

This idiot was walking with literal SANDALS in 1 meter of snow in -20 in the middle of the night trying to sneak into Serbia. He got so cold he tried to shelter himself in a power relay housing, found dead in the morning.

Attached: LET IT GOOOO.png (780x1025, 663K)

Oh and check the mandatory kid refugee in the phtoo, every time

women, children, and old people
amirite

Thanks for reminding me just how god awful 90s techno was.

Taking them in makes things worse for the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

How to deal with the ones that manage to land
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwW31u6wYvE

t. incel

>"refugee"
I know its been propagated to us for years now but we need to stop that habit of calling them "refugees". Call them migrants.

(Not even the fucking article calls them refugees but you automatically did. rly makes u think)

It was clearly in jest you low IQ kraut. Do I have to include quotation marks with everything ffs?

>muh refugees
INVADING ARMY. KILL THEM ALL!!
TORTURE THEM, DISMEMBER THEM, POUR ACID ON THEM, RAPE THEM, PUT THEIR CHILDREN INTO KEBAB!! FUCK THOSE SUBHUMANS SHIT!!

sure shitskin gypsy untermenschenzigeuner

I've been in -26°C once and one of my car windows got stuck rolled all the way down when my dad opened it to spit outside.
We were on a VERY icy mountain motorway in Croatia, at night, with 40cm of snow in the emergency lane, so we couldn't stop to check it out and had to drive to the nearest gas stop before stopping. Almost 30km.

Aside from me wanting to kill him, I had full winter clothing on, and I was still stiff as a popsicle when I finally got out of the car and went to get a cup of coffee.
How the fuck can you possibly think you can survive the night in -20 weather in sandals and without a fire and shelter? How can you be this fucking stupid?

I call them clandestini. Which is italian for illegal immigrant, because that's what they are.
"Migrant" is still too vague. It's a term that the left hijacked precisely to muddy the waters and make it look like actual refugees and (((migrants))) are the same thing.

>sure shitskin gypsy untermenschenzigeuner

...and yet my country is arab/african free, my sister and mother can go to the store without fear of rape and children can play outside until dusk.

REALLY makes me think.

youtu.be/xxHdsR1KC9o

I wish I could sink these ships. Maybe the old gods can do this for me.

Attached: PoseidoNeptune.jpg (644x700, 89K)

>How the fuck can you possibly think you can survive the night in -20 weather in sandals and without a fire and shelter? How can you be this fucking stupid?

Because these inbred motherfuckers are close to retard level IQ. They don't understand there are different climate conditions in the world, they think everywhere is like the Middle East.

We often get to -30 during the day and these muzzies come in with actual sandals stomping through the snow...

My country has sandnigs and STILL is 100000x as successful as yours

REALLY REALLY REALLY makes you think

I wonder why people pass your country to migrate to mine
hm
weird

Most of the world is aware that German women are the best.

Your flag is almost Russian so I can understand why you want to go all medieval on 'em

Wish some country would go rogue and have armed military aircraft patrolling and "cleaning up" the Mediterranean. Would be nothing but a bunch of turds in the water then.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON.

Most of the world is aware that German economy is the best.

fixed that for you*

Sounds a lot like all the Spaniards here in Germany

It really isn't tho, your country is shit now.

My neighbour works in Frankfurt as a software engineer and said he is coming back cuz the taxation is killing any saving he can make. The taxation that goes to feeding t*rks and africans.

Because you are TOO FUCKING STUPID and feed them welfare, dumbo. We have no gibs and we treat them as invaders, pic related.

Attached: ISLAMPHOBIA.png (714x3531, 2.17M)

Sadly we can't cuz NATO/US bombers will come knocking within the day. Remember what happened to the Serbs last time.

>I wonder why people pass your country to migrate to mine
Unlimited gibs. Fikki fikki. No personal responsibility.

>NY niggas when that first leaf drop

I see what you mean!

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-17049,_Joseph_Goebbels_spricht.jpg (220x315, 22K)

I mean I get that. Being ignorant is expected when you're a literal uneducated goatfucker.
But how can they not notice that the further north they go, the colder and colder it gets?
How can they not realize that the cold is eventually going to be too much to survive?

Best news I've heard today! Why hasn't Trump helped out with this? Surely we've got some old Harpoon missiles or 20mm rounds that need to get used up in some squishy target practice? #feedthefish

I was in mc donalds eralier in a white area, all of a sudden a nigger and her nigger spawn turn up, sit next to me at my table and start playing on those computer things and invading my space and they smelt terrbile. I get up and leave in disgust.
The worst thing though is that they were speaking French.

Attached: france.png (615x346, 376K)

There will be storms and huge waves
Kek wills it

Beats me. Maybe they expect it will get warmer at some point? I wouldn't be surprised.

>It really isn't tho, your country is shit now.
>My neighbour works in Frankfurt as a software engineer and said he is coming back cuz the taxation is killing any saving he can make. The taxation that goes to feeding t*rks and africans.

Ok cool good job trusting (((their))) media and making up shit on Jow Forums then.
Whatever makes you feel better about your gypsy shithole.

My friend is the media? Ok...

Are you denying you are being overtaxed as fuck? Lying is a sin, kraut.

There's one thing that puzzles me, though.
In winter, here in Italy, I often see niggers walking around with fuckin sandals. And they seem comfy, they're not shivering, while the temperature is something like 5°C: not freezing cold, of course, but far lower than the temperature of their countries. How do they survive, or not fall ill?

Nah, you just need civilian militias doing roundups because "official government resources are overwhelmed." Which, you know, they are.

Who cares, their fault

Attached: df8.gif (500x375, 664K)

I have a friend who moved to Hungary and he killed himself after 1 year due to the beyond belief fucked up working laws (basically not even laws but just taking a communist dick up ur ass by your government 24/7) and the grey fucking society filled with junkies, drug addicts, depression and people killing each other with no mercy like they got no soul like some indians.

The stans gets that cold, I don't think anywhere in N. Africa does though.

Keep ignoring my taxation claim lol

Your friend kileld himself, because he was a WEAK WILLED KEK and despaired when he saw an actual white, Christian country defending itself successfully.

Your people moved here because your country was so great it made them leave it behind... wait no that makes no sense
hm. rly
makes
you
think

Yeah, I know.
I was talking about literal niggers, the ones from Africa.

>being a christcuck

Drugs they're mostly drunk and drugged up.

My people? There are gypsies with Bulgarian passport that are coming for your gibs. Very few actual Bulgarians are there and many are coming back after getting disillusioned.

Pic related is you right now

Attached: you.jpg (700x700, 149K)

requesting the picture Matteo Salvini-Poseidon messing with a refugees boat in the sea.

Right, that's a valid point.

I noticed this as well, actually. I live in Torino, due to all the waste heat from human activity it doesn't get crazy cold inside the city, but it does get down to -5 occasionally and it's often lower than 0.

The people you see walking around in light clothing are either obvious northerners, or niggers.
Newly arrived terroni walk around like they're on a north pole expedition or something, but nogs don't seem that bothered.

Could it be that they don't feel/realize the danger until it's too late? After all, fear of/aversion to the cold wouldn't have been a very useful evolutionary adaptation in africa.

Attached: !.png (468x558, 296K)

that picture actually goes perfectly in synch with your post

wew lad 90 IQ

here's one

Attached: 1532291010030.jpg (1024x704, 100K)

Keep lying to yourself while Merkel taxes you out of your ass and feeds the money to Jamal and Mustafa.

Dumbass, this is why your country is dying

here's the one you meant

Attached: WELCOME.jpg (960x700, 89K)

>This is the face of the future!

>this is what hungarian gypsys actually believe

Attached: roma-children-hungary.jpg (1200x900, 322K)

exactly, thanks!

>Germany is dying! jew york post and jewjex jones told me so so it must be legit!!!

>Call them migrants.
I call them niggers

Nah, sailings drop in winter.

>being a fagan

The only thing any of these "people" "deserve" is a burst of machinegun fire and a watery grave.

Attached: salvini1.jpg (500x808, 204K)

Same here!
One hypothesis I've come up with, is that they're adapted to harsh living conditions, and maybe have a thicker skin. Thus, they're more resistant to the environment. But I could be wrong about that.

>LET THEM IN!
FUCK OFF

>dude fuck islam its a religion thats being forced upon us

>said the guy living according to a religion that has been forced upon his people 1000 years ago

Attached: christ.jpg (800x1360, 234K)

Small brains. Cold reduces their already limited cognitive ability so they cannot register the lack of circulation. They just fall over and turn blue which is an improvement i guess as it is a lighter colour than nigger.

Attached: 1510530918958.jpg (672x367, 63K)

As long as you got Mein Merkel in power your country is bleeding from the jugular.

>thinking the "chancellor" makes the decisions in a country occupied by the USA ZOG

Is this legally binding?

House, basic income and free job training, I suppose. Plus, due to Germoney's economy based on export surplus, they will get hired in hordes in the near future.

t. italycuck
im sure you know a lot talking about that