Concubines: Since Western marriage is essentially dead

why don't we bring back concubinage? You take a woman, or multiple women, under your protection and the contract is completely outside the regulation of the state. Women today are garbage, unlike pic related, and don't deserve to be promoted to the rank of waifu and buying them as bed wenches is illegal, so this presents a good third option. No protection from mouth herpes unfortunately.

Attached: daisy hogg (14).jpg (720x1010, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47SFR01_5sk&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a Wiemar idea GTFO JEW!
youtube.com/watch?v=47SFR01_5sk&

it's a temporary fix until we retake the West, dumbass. it also increases the frequency of chad genes.
now go back to eating your crayons, kike

We should bring back monogamy. Roasties should be stoned.

WOw she's hot

David hogg for Congress!

Attached: Mematic_meme_20180820_211218.png (1008x762, 282K)

goddamn, who's this cuty? Source?

Attached: 1520391405620.gif (480x270, 308K)

The one on the right looks like a dude.

all that work splining, feathering, transforming, and not one time did you fuck with the brightness contrast of the layer

why

nor did you even remotely try to unshapen it to make it looks less like crusty shit. fuck user.

obvious fakes should be obvious. lurk moar.

k here u go user, u fucks sake, fixed your shitty histrogram work too. youre welcome

Attached: better.png (720x1010, 1.04M)

histo*

and

>it looks like shit on purpose

uh huh sure

protip: drag the face next to another face to match the eyebrow colors and once the darks are in sync, the rest should be easily tweaked based on hue then blended with whatever luma you prefer, then keep 2 layers and blend them again and erase the depth areas.

fuck user

>goddamn, who's this cuty?
>who's this cuty?
>this cuty?
>cuty

IT'S DAVID GUNN YOU FAGGOTS!!

RARE
A
R
E

>now go back to eating your crayons, kike

Never heard this one before. Eating crayons?

i also like to zoom way out to thumbnail size and look at it with my peripheral to really get a feel for what colors/brightness levels seem off. peripheral vision is amazing for that shit

I swear to god if my husband ever kissed/f*cked another woman I'd hack his dick off and then kill myself in front of him.

>he doesn't know
newfag detected

typical roastie response.

I bet you'd consider
>I swear to god if my wife ever kissed/f*cked another man I'd hack her tits off and then kill myself in front of her.
too extreme and unjustifiable but your reaction is completely okay

I would unironically conk her bine if you get my drift

daisy is number 88

Daisy is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.

Tits please

dead my ass, I'm married with one kid and another on the way, don't worry they're all white too by the same woman, go fuck yourself kike. Wotan Mit Uns!!!

RARE
A
R
E

>tfw you're not an ancient warlord with several nubile women concubines and you get to impregnate each and everyone of them non-stop until you die and you can unironically feed them eggs.

why live

Attached: 1517711096535.png (674x7920, 772K)

Shove your disgusting hooked kike nose in my ass and smell goy supremacy you fucking degenerate fuck.

Wouldn't work in the slightest. You can't bring back old systems and ideals in an environment completely dissimilar to the environment in which those systems functioned properly.

Modern risks that would dissuade men from engaging in the concubine system include but are not limited to:
>Can #MeToo you once she is unhappy and still get money from book deals, interviews, etc plus ruin your life out of spite
>Can take your children away and make you pay child support a la Blake Griffin

Women have not followed their end of the bargain on any contract that they have signed individually or collectively ever, and certainly bit within the last hundred or so years.
>Give me the right to vote! But no I don't want to have to sign up for the draft that the supreme court ruled comes with voting in a 1917 case where a man wanted out of the draft but was told the responsibility was conjoined to the right to vote.
>We just want a fair deal at getting a job! Now give us gender quotas!
>I should be allowed to slut it up! OMG don't judge me for it you virgin little-dick cheap manlet!

You can't cut deals with them. Just remove their voting rights and all the other power and authority they got from each wave of feminism. Make it an individual case by case basis where one must satisfy the objective responsibility and be accountable for any rights or power they wield. No shielding from the consequences and no bullshit safety nets. Treat them as they deserve based on their merits and you'll quickly see them return to your "ideal" of them. All women are like this. They have only been freed to act as they please with their man-made empowerment. Let them rise and fall according to their own achievements and they will quickly submit themselves to a system outshining your concubine idea and go back to keeping up the illusion of being "sweet angels" or "decent human beings" like they have usually pretended to be

Attached: Buttermilk waifu 1.jpg (850x864, 147K)

I hate women, so no.

>Op wants cocubines
>lives with her mom still
>probably fat and balding

Attached: asdf.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>her

>the contract is completely outside the regulation of the state.

Until a child is born, then the government priority is the safety and security of the child, which is code for giving women all of your money and power.