The Thread Jow Forums Won't Make

It's fucking incredible.

You're T-minus 63 days from the extinction of White America.

The Big Blue Wave is literally like knowing an apocalyptic asteroid is on its way, and what do skinheads do?

Go full ostrich.

Not one thread about the mid-terms. Not one!

It's like you cucks know, deep down, that 2016 was a once in a century fluke and it will never, ever happen again.

Or are whites just that demotivated by the orange slug?

Go visit Democratic forums. Go out in the world. Every marginalized person is planning to camp out in massive waves at the polls.

They are going to chew up your Red Congress and then they are going to put your cunt of a President on Nuremberg trial.

You can cry, you can scream, you can bay, you can vote, you can beat your puny heads against the wall, you can threaten civil war, you can fall down and shit your pants, you can stick your fingers in your ears and promise it won't happen and it DOES. NOT. MATTER.

You will not stop the kidney-scraping donkey dick on a direct collision course with the Republican Party.

Attached: President No 2018211316.jpg (480x409, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184119658/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

Cringe

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Jow Forums learned Trump is a Zionist stooge like every other politician. Jow Forums is making new plans.

reminder to onion boys and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus_expand.png (280x280, 879)

You rednecks gonna have your little revolution when we win?

Attached: CFF9F388-A312-4A9E-B7E3-1B0F8D3801D1.jpg (796x960, 248K)

Lol

Said the increasingly nervous man for the innumerable time for two years straight.

>Literally the things most people find obnoxious about the left
Good plan

>Blue Wave
Keep living in your delusional perspective. You don't realize how much of America actually hates you guys do you? I can't wait for y'all to drown underneath your "blue wave". LMAO

Attached: 1534521319192.png (500x500, 332K)

I think we'll be fine
Sage

Attached: vQ_N-.gif (449x295, 798K)

So Joan Donovan, how effective is your media manipulation operation? Are we all left wing now?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184119658/

>2016 was a once in a century fluke and it will never, ever happen again.
The two most despised candidates ever in any American election. It wasn't exactly a normal election.
Hillary was an awful candidate, and Trump had a novelty factor...and then Hillary insulted half of the country with her "basket of deplorables" joke at a swanky LGBTQ+ function.
She and her arrogance were literally begging for a defeat, and she got what she deserved.
If the Dems can find a decent candidate, a non-entitled, non-arrogant, non-p.o.s candidate it might be a normal election.
BUT if the Dems carry on with
>their "morally superior" stance
>if they continue the hard push with their super-"progressive" ideas
>if they carry on with the idea that anyone who doesn't go along for the ride is "on the wrong side of history"
>if they don't loudly and clearly reject antifa
>if the keep relying on hypocritical celebrities as if they are intelligent and well-informed when they're merely famous
....then the Dems are going lose again.
And they're going to keep losing, until they come back down to Earth.

Attached: MattDamon 300000K Van Cleef watch.jpg (669x872, 408K)

I'm going to do my part to make sure dem voters go out in droves
Donald Trump quickly reinvigorated the democrats - good job to him

I can't wait to are how many low IQ, mentally ill leftists kill themselves the morning after their Blue Wave fails to reach shore.

Don't forget what goes in the options field if you're going to reply to low quality bait/slide threads like this.

Attached: 1536023206814.jpg (658x1024, 95K)

Woah cringe

Fuck off schizo. Not everyone who has two brain cell to rub together is a shill. You’re boring.

Have you noticed it doesn't seem to work anymore though?

What ever jidf/blueshare/wat ever media group you work for.
Just know there are paper trails that lead to you and when this is all over you will be punished severely.
Also Turkey is busy gathering and uniting Russia/china/muslim world to stomp Israel (ISIS, RA,EL) into tthe dust bin of history.

You seem angry, my involuntarily celibate amigo.

I dunno how to tell you this, OP, but you're the reason this guy is in office. People are really sick of the progressive shit that makes their lives miserable.

How do you justify yourself?

Attached: bot account.jpg (1920x926, 195K)

>Every marginalized person is planning to camp out in massive waves at the polls.

Doubt it. No one votes anymore.

Blah blah blah your shitty threads do nothing.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Fake and gay
Sage

Not your amigo puta.

Sage. Go down about 30 oxycontin with some box wine Joan. Pretty sure the 14 cats are tired of dry food anyways.

lmao, is that why you make these thread shill? Because you are soooo sure? haha I got screenshots for years of you fags gloating. I like your copy pasta too, makes you seem that much more real and sure of yourself....you fags operate like a hive mind. Its why your easily deceived.

Attached: midterms.jpg (500x355, 64K)