Handgun ban would have no impact, says Toronto police

cbc.ca/news/politics/handgun-ban-blair-toronto-police-union-1.4807778

>"There's no way in my world or any world I know that this would have an impact on somebody who's going to go out and buy anillegal gun and use it to kill another person or shoot another person," Mike McCormack, the presidentof the Toronto Police Association, said Friday

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-130954.jpg (720x912, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N60WtGC4ejo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cops are always pro-gun

But guns are banned anyway / California tier laws?

>Cops are always pro-gun
You do realize that the cops are the gun grabbers

U a fckn tard? Police wanna be the only ones with guns, it's why every time there's a major natural catastrophe first thing the do is go around grabbing any guns they can

kys communist acab

Attached: 4.jpg (760x4969, 780K)

The individual cops may be pro gun, the collective police force is antigun

>being on Jow Forums and not knowing the difference between puppets and puppet masters

THE ONE UNKEKED LEAF IN THE ENTIRELY OF LEAFGHANISTAN
HOLY FUCK

what country was surveyed?
god bless america even if this isnt about america

Hand guns are very difficult to buy and to get licence for in Canada.

Toronto's mayor went on tv and proclaimed how most handguns used in crime were purchased legally. I knew this was bullshit immediately. Yeah, probably purchased legally in the USA and then run across the border by illegals. What a fucking weasel. Politicians just make shit up to get short-term appeasement from the peons.

Says white house in question #4

Attached: propaganda_pinups_my_m1_does_my_talking_by_warbirdphotographerd54ki5b.jpg (667x1000, 397K)

god bless the Toronto Police Union for being a force for good in a world gone insane

Cops are made to go to national conferences where they meet people from around the country.
They talk about how to deal with issues on the job, but also ordinances they've passed in their cities and how to make their jobs easier.
There are some anti-freedom ordinances out there designed to trap and infringe on the rights of the people.
These ordinances NEVER get challenged unless someone sues the city, and guess what?
No one even bats an eye, they don't even know what goes on, they don't care because all they care about is improving their property value.

>post on plebbit how stupid this gun ban would be
>get bombarded by leaf and euro cucks on how owning guns is a terrible thing

I honestly hope they do implement a gun ban there. Let the brainlet peasants believe they don't need self-protection. I don't care anymore. God Bless America and our God given right to bear arms.

A nigger ban would fix gun violence immediately.

>Hand guns are very difficult to buy and to get licence for in Canada.
All it takes is a 1 day course, 2 days now for both PAL and RPAL.
After that it's just a matter of applying to get your PAL or RPAL with your test scores and wait for your PAL or RPAL to come in the mail after an $80 fee.
You can't be a nutcase, or have any criminal past back to 5 years atm.

>being on pol and caring about the opinions of puppets

Bullshit

This is true though. We already have so many criminals who got their firearms through illegal means, any kind of gun ban or regulation would only affect an abiding citizen's ability to have a firearm with which to protect themselves and their loved ones.

This is why you must vote Faith Goldy

Attached: 1521592120627.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

No not in Canada at least. The RCMP (and no the Toronto police aren't RCMP) are SUPER anti gun to the point they have illegally grabbed guns before

These guys probably aren't even pro gun they're just pointing out a fact that illegal guns are commonplace

Its because the process of acquiring a gun legally is so long the fact they register the shit out of you most illegal guns come from America

Actually Canada's gun laws aren't as fucking retarded as commiefornia at least not yet

So every province declares independence from onterrible?

I'm sure they're correct, but why give weight to what cops say? All the cops I know were fucking retards in HS who are incapable of understanding implication outside of a tit pic or a uppity negro

wtf leaves can have handguns?
i thought they remobef their second amendment rights

>Hand guns are very difficult to buy and to get licence for in Canada.
Only if you're a criminal fuckwit or literally too stupid to learn two fucking acronyms.

Not exactly

Attached: NorthAmericaIdeal.png (1200x1200, 210K)

Canada has the 2nd best gun laws in the Anglosphere.

Attached: Dominion Arms Kodiak.jpg (930x430, 24K)

based and redpilled

you fucking moron, most cops are pro-GUN CONTROL.

are you implying that criminals dont follow the law? absurd.

Oy vey

You are wrong.

Based. Go buy an AR tomorrow

They ´d be the ones to get shot at once a gun ban comes around.

Majority of cops supporting gun control are upper ranks guys that are in practice politicians. People with unsure/neutral answers middle management guys that have to deal with politicians ranked higher than them and/or have career ambitions for higher ranks.

depends where you are. last time i was pulled over the cop wanted to check out my .45 and then got wet blabbing about how he wished he could carry something different than the 40 or 9 or whatever the hell he had on him. was pretty weird 2bh

Do you feel it leafs? You can't prevent the inevitable.

Attached: 1472166706139.png (772x516, 40K)

>when the facts are so great you have to admit them
>but they don't justify tyranny so they're ignored
Pretty much what happens to all of these arguments.

>"There's no way in my world or any world I know that this would have an impact on somebody who's going to go out and buy anillegal gun and use it to kill another person or shoot another person," Mike McCormack, the presidentof the Toronto Police Association, said Friday
The last sensible man in Canada?

ARREST THOSE POLICE THAT HURTS TRUDEAUS FEELINGS

Fun fact: Most AR-15's in Canada would be NFA items in Canada because of barrel length.

>NFA items in the US*
Too tired to brain good.

I personally know of like 6+ cops who would disprove that theory and they’re all in the Chicagoland area.
Cops are, more often than not, pro gun WITH RESPONSIBLE USE.

>ID: Goy Plz

Don't do it, brother. Absorbing Canada is like adding a big fucking California to your union. You will get pozzed at ludicrous speeds. Toronto and California will sandwich middle America with AIDs and trannymind control.

Then don't absorb Toronto

Attached: BalkanizedNA.png (2608x2416, 530K)

Ignore the legend obviously

>Alberta and California
Whoever made this map doesn't know a damned thing about Canada, lol.

More than you know about the states

You'd be surprised.

I doubt it queer

Attached: 1510016441944.jpg (687x900, 107K)

Fuck off or we're taking Maine too

Attached: map.png (1200x1200, 192K)

this
cops would be safer with people having no guns
but you cant stop criminals from having guns, unless its a nation-wide decades-long policy and tradition like in Japan

Attached: 461518G2o7AM.jpg (1176x867, 369K)

It's not like guns aren't present in Japan. The yakuza have plenty.

Hell, a guy was charged with manufacturing a bunch of SMG's not long ago. He just made them for giggles.

Attached: Homemade Japanese gun.jpg (1199x662, 132K)

Australia is another great example of gun laws not working. Biker gangs now roam the streets with Luty's.

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

Then you had the "R9's" that were being sold across Europe. They were being mass produced a guy from... Slovenia, was it? I may be wrong on that, so don't quote me on it. I'm just going off memory.

Attached: R9 Machine Pistol.jpg (1932x1744, 713K)

Closer to home, there was a place in Montreal that was manufacturing TEC-9's and TEC-22's under the guise of "paintball markers". They were better made than the original guns, funnily enough.

For those who don't know, those are banned by name in Canada.

Attached: TEC-9 with suppressor illegally manufactured in Montreal.jpg (1220x754, 146K)

Unlike the original, these were made with a clamshell design that was riveted together.

Attached: TEC-9 illegally manufactured in Montreal.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

China has a complete ban on civilian firearm ownership (more stringent than even Japan), and yet criminals make their own guns all the time.

Attached: Chinese SMG.jpg (1181x800, 252K)

They make some pretty interesting domestic designs, too.

Spring-assisted pump-action revolver shotguns? Yes please.

Attached: Chinese revolver shotguns.jpg (2100x1575, 470K)

With some changes our laws could be better than the burgers. we're not cucked with imports and can have all the slavshit

Get in here for some Jow Forums themed cards against humanity anons:

Password is jew

I'm optimistic about it.

Pic related is what Bernier ran on as part of the CPC. We may see him propose even better laws now that he's going to be running his own party.

Attached: Bernier Firearm Laws.png (913x486, 35K)

CCW and FALs when

Eventually. Making mouse guns available in the first place would be necessary for CCW's, though. I'm not going to CC a fucking Tokarev around, no matter how thin it is.

I just want to open-carry this around

Attached: GAU 8 Avenger.jpg (600x349, 31K)

No. It would be like caging the eagle. This gun must fly.

Attached: GAU-8 car.png (791x338, 42K)

This comic is for fags. Don't post it.

My love for the GAU-8 supersedes any distaste I have for the author of XKCD's political bullshit.

Attached: BRRRRRT LOVE.gif (419x244, 2.21M)

Attached: GAU-8 Design process.jpg (1273x809, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N60WtGC4ejo