Why do Gen Z White males want to reproduce like rabbits?

One of my Zoomer friends has a girlfriend, and they're planning on going on welfare and breeding like Spics. Fucking degenerates. I found that other White Zoomers intend on having 3-6 children per household. Why? They're just asking to get cucked?

I stay at home, play the Sims 4, and workout. I'm a millennial—born in 1990. I'm not a degenerate. I pay my taxes, and I don't shit out kids like a fuckin' hick.

Pic above sums up Gen Z Whites in their thirties.

Attached: Redneck.jpg (750x501, 75K)

Who cares, more whites is good

Their line will continue, yours will not.

I intend on having children; I'm just waiting until I get rich first, so I can give them anything they want. I'm thinking about building a start-up and getting wealthy. A portion of my profits will go to White Nationalist causes through BitCoin.

>I stay at home
>play the Sims 4
>I'm not a degenerate.
Nigga, please.

You really need to stop forcing this meme. It's getting really cringe.

>so I can give them anything they want.
I know it sounds nice, but this really isn't, user.

>born in 1990
>a zoomer

We need more whites. I hate welfare bums, but the future needs more white children to fight against the eventual nigger children that will grow up to be stupid thugs that harass us in our 60's.

Attached: Nigger migrants.jpg (800x448, 57K)

How does playing the Sims 4 make me degenerate?

Wrong. More useful whites is good

*snap*
yep, this'uns a keeper

FPBP
P
B
P

OP must be a bitter neckbeard incel.

You're pushing 30. your sperm are starting to deteriorate genetically and your making more autists down there by the day

>wait until I get rich first
ok pal

Lol that's not how it works

I thought men could fertilize eggs well into their eighties. I know some rich kid whose father was 65 and he turned out all right.

LOL, trying to make a self-fulfilling prophecy I see. Gen z is of course the least fertile in accordance with universally declining fertility with every passing generation in evdry region of the country.

You have no idea how sperm works.
Go back to fucking school faggot

Yeah, these people forget that the male reproductive system is more resilient than the female one when it comes to the passage of time. I intend to be rich and marry some hot blonde trophy wife.

I see what you're doing there. The snap "this one's going into my cringe compilation." Except for rednecks.

Incel loser detected.

Maybe you should lose some weight and try to improve your appearance instead of being a sexless childless incel.

Communists and liberals are the least fertile.

You will never do any of that

No reason to pay taxes Kikes are replacing us so why not reproduce?? If we don't spics will, so I don't see any problems? Are we supposed to not reproduce? Are we supposed to work hard so Pedro and Muhammad can benefit? Fuck that kike.

You poor fool

You will end up spoiling them.. Honestly and in return they will hate you and turn into vegan gays that don't reproduce.

He wants to spoil them at a young age so he can guilt trip them for the rest of their lives BC he spoiled them.

The only way to make them useful is to stop mothetfucking replacing them. I come from a super hard working family, not anymore I won't work as long as spics and Indians get free shit. Kikes literally can't make me.

poor whites or you import shitskins? I would take the poorest of whites over any shitskin any day. don't complain about a good thing.

Demographically by then they will be older fewer of them and almost guaranteed to be single mothers. Idt Canadian truly realize the level in which your demographics have been fucked in record short time.

I wanted 4 kids but ended up only having two. the economic and social norms really make an impact on you. We decided to take a break after the second and not it's been 7 years. My wife and I are only 32 but I hope to have a son. Large families are a blessing, I would happily downsize if I had too, it just seems a little unfair to my kids now.

Attached: eyes.jpg (184x60, 5K)

No, I'll make it so a little for it. They have to get As in school to play vidya, for example.

I'm 6'5, 280 lbs. I'm not fat.

*they and *try. Fuck, I hate ADHD.

more soldiers for the racewar, quit bitching and make kids or fuck off.

19 year old here. I've been fucking my gfs brains out and recently found out she's pregnant. Go guess what, that means I'm a dad. I've accomplished the same thing that the bacteria on your skin do tens of thousands of times a day while you wallow in your own piss and shit and play your bideo bames. Get fucked, faggot. My genetic legacy will live on yours will stop wit you.

Attached: 1536028012832.png (500x500, 28K)

Get a a goyim in your gender studies class and you get some shekels I see...

Never underestimate the power of subliminals in cartoons...

nah you'll be fine

>implying its yours

This is some excellent bait, leaf. Well played

Actually based and undeniably redpilled

that's just your trailer park, dummy

It's mathematically impossible for there to be any gen Z kids in their 30s.

Hahahahaha best bait 2018 holy fuck all the angry zoomers in this thread

Attached: 467A36E4-C8E4-400E-8807-614E474C4EAB.png (330x319, 330K)

>when you're a newfag and have no idea how anything works.

They're the offspring of the strong whites with the desire to procreate that superceded the Jewry, legal disincentivization and environmental/food additive estrogens of the past 50 years and created them. The ones who didn't make reproductive zoomers were removed from the gene pool. Naturally once society has started to become innoculated to the Jew, the children of the best breeders would continue to breed relatively well for their time period.

Attached: to intelligent chair.png (680x788, 117K)

I feel like young zoomers are actually percieving the threat to the white race because their parents are broke and the shitskins are ruining everything.
They are actually experiencing tough times and their bodies are revving up those defensive reproductive responses.
It's glorious, there is hope yet for the white race

G E N E R A T I O N Z Y K L O N

Gen z will save the west

Attached: lauren flossing.webm (640x800, 1.56M)

Get a load of this faggot.
While cucks like you sit around all day jacking off and being eliminated from the gene pool like the faggot degenerate you are, REAL men like myself are fucking the living hell out of our white girlfriends. Your insistence that having more white children -- and by extension, more white families -- is somehow bad really makes me wonder just how white you actually are. Filthy fucking leaf, the day of the rake is coming.

Attached: laughingtoph.jpg (500x333, 39K)

I don’t know but Jow Forums made me realize that a life of hedonism and empty pleasure would leave me unfulfilled. Despite what Jow Forums thinks most GenZ white males are normies just as lost as anyone else. I honestly believe that most of them would be very open to the redpill if they ever encountered it, we need to advertise more. I think desu with all this talk about white men this and that, that this is causing an identity crisis because they normally just see themselves as nothing or neutral. So many ironically are going though a phase of racial consciousness and it’s making many wonder who they really are? What am They doing? What do they want out of their futures? The overwhelming answer I seem to be getting from all of my friends is strangely family, community and a sense of truly belonging. I don’t know where society is going but I’m certain at this point that GenZ white males are probably going to embrace traditionalist lifestyles on a large scale in future.

>until I get rich
Nice to meet you, Cool Wine Aunt.

OK Joan. whoever wrote your OP text needs to work on it a bit. it is too filled with buzzwords and sounds too much like a nonsense story.

Based. Don't listen to these cunts, secure the future of the white race.

>White males
>Reproducing
I didn't know white males could be pregnant

Why are you anti white? I’m a millennial and we are having our Fourth white child. So fuck you Nigger
> whites breeding like spice
That’s a good thing.

What you just described is the reason for the extinction of the white race.

Attached: Yuuko-Aioi-Realistic-nichijou-32300170-394-500.jpg (788x1000, 126K)

thats not backed up by anything in america. they dont want to have sex here. boomers and genXers are screwing each other. i think they are like 60% of tinder users

sperm quality does degrade for men once they hit their 40s

The groups with the highest birth rate are white conservative american groups.

A couple recent studies have found that when older men have children, those children have more novel mutations in their DNA than should be expected by younger men.

It's been implicated as contributing to autism.

I'm kind of skeptical of the autism claim but certainly you would expect just by chance some rare mutations to occur over time, especially in rapidly dividing cells like your sperm cell progenitors. Afterall, somatic mutations are expected to occur about every 1 in a billion bases, during DNA replication.

tl;dr you aren't getting younger lads.

useful for us*

the world does not need anymore shaun kings

>until I get rich first
Never gonna happen. Just do it now and accept that we're all going to be struggling in the future.

Even thought that's ostensibly degenerate, to be honest anything that gets the white breeding rate up is good.

Oy Vey goy, don't have kids just stay at home playing vidya and pay your taxes.

Weak shilling

They're not the problem: you are.

Good lmao

Everything about your post is fake.

Unlike you dumbass boomers we understand that you can’t expect to live a fancy pancy lifestyle with 7-8 kids. And that’s cool with us.

Your ancestors didn’t wait to go to a scam college and rack up shitloads of debt and get and mortgage and shit before breeding, they just fucked and bred. Poverty isn’t the worst thing in the world as long as you’re well fed, clothed, and sheltered.

Attached: BB7175B4-A45A-4FBB-99C2-E78178EBDE3E.jpg (600x458, 75K)

>I stay at home, play the Sims 4, and workout. I'm a millennial—born in 1990. I'm not a degenerate.
>Leaf
>stay at home, play Sims 4
>millenial
>"not a degenerate"

I got some bad news for you, canuck

Attached: 1534783303699.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

With operation immigrant dump and endless racial quota laws in Canada, the smarter whites see that going on welfare and having lots of kids is the only survival strategy.

The whole "I pay my taxes" proudly is the last words of a nearly extinct people of yesterday.

>28
>Waiting until you get rich

I have bad news, bro.

kys kike leaf

I know this gorgeous 18 year old red head girl who coyly jokes about immigrants and says she wants 7 kids. Future's bright lads.

Hahah sorry u just defined yourself as a degernate

Not necessarily...

Attached: american-pol-user-mother.jpg (650x366, 26K)

subconsciously they want to wage a numbers game against the brown peoples

>complains about whites doing their duty and making up for degenerate whites refusing to breed
>probably also complains about muh immigrants muh refugees

Do your part, freeloading scum.

Good. Let them repopulate

Fuck you we want a white country to come back to 30 years from now not some nigger shithole

This

everything is counting on us, there will be a new war in the 21st century

>play the Sims 4
>I'm just waiting until I get rich first
I have very bad news for you...

I'm 20, girlfriend is 18. We will have at least 6 kids. My uncle is about to have his 6th.

Nice try, kike.

good job! make and instagram white kids are so cute

Because they are smart. They have realized that the game is stacked against you. A household at $30,000 with one income and four children is better off than a household with $70,000 and two incomes.

If you go double income you will lose all the gibs and will blow your money on child care. You will pay out the nose in taxes.