Why am I so afraid of leftists? I am afraid to say I support Trump

Why am I so afraid of leftists? I am afraid to say I support Trump.

Attached: 0006ac27-800.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Let me guess, you watch Jordan Peterson videos, too.

I went to dinner with my parents the other day and they were talking about Trump in fairly loud voices. I just don't want to deal with a chimpout when I'm trying to relax.

It's not hard to voice your opinions if you can work around Terms of Service. Try to keep the witty/poetic balance in check.

Because they'll go crazy and potentially try to get you fired.

Because leftists are mentally ill and can't let live so they have to get confrontational, get you kicked you of places, assault you, try to get you fired, gang up on you 10 to 1, or try to kill you. You have a good reason to be afraid of them.

Do you think a bunch of them would jump you in the bathroom and force you yo drink s oy from their hoses?

It's normal to be afraid around mentally unstable people who may assault you and cause damage to the surrounding area because some sound waves entered their ears in a certain pattern.

Because they have a proven track record of getting people fired and attacking conservatives at protests and conventions. It is completely rational to be afraid of them.

don't say anything.
let them out themselves as idiots.
politely excuse yourself from the situation and leave when the opportunity presents itself.

Don't make a scene.
Don't challenge them.
Just leave and don't look back.

These inhuman monsters should be avoided.

Attached: 36491c8730ce02deed5381943783e684146bcd66_hq[1].gif (250x250, 1.49M)

because you have a vagina

Do you have a high paying job in a single-income family like I do? I understand OP.

With that said, its the same as when someone asks if you are a Christian. They will hate you for it.

nah man you need a good excuse
wear a kippah and you can just tell them you support him because you're jewish

Attached: israeboomer.png (420x471, 157K)

pic related is all white; fucking rayssist.

Because they are violent thugs, sugar coated in being these tolerant people who just want equality of outcome

It's rational to be afraid of madmen with power.

>What would I do without love?

Vanilla ice cream is best desu

Because you are a pussy.

I feel you, OP. I'm currently going to college and I'm way too chicken to disagree with anyone. I'm just there for the degree, no way am I getting kicked out over a political idea.

If you don't face your fears, it's not worth supporting him at all.

Its like this, when the right single someone out, dox them, try to get them fired, they did something. They attacked someone, vandalized something, openly harassed people, or insulted Jow Forums. There will be arguments that what happened to them was going to far, but everyone understands they fucked up, that they had some sort of punishment coming for them, or at least really brought in on themselves.

The left will do this and cause you to lose your job because they misheard you and thought you said a slur.

Depending on where you live admitting to supporting Trump in the current year could you your family, job, reputation and education.

It's like asking 'why are people afraid of black people in the ghetto?'

Attached: 1473444126435.jpg (970x1117, 63K)

What are the reasons you support him? If you can logically defend your views - there isn't anything most people can do.

>1
>post
>by
>this
>id

sage

I think you are afraid to say you support Trump, because with each passing day, it becomes harder and harder to deny his guilt;
"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you can find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

"When I was about to fire Comey, I thought, you know what, this whole Trump Rushur thing is a made up hoax, so I just did it."

"Criminals flipping on their bosses, it's a horrible thing! It should almost be illegal!"

"Those crimes my personal attorney Michael Cohen just pleaded guilty to, and said I ordered him to do the crimes, those aren't even crimes! How can you plead guilty when there aren't any crimes?!"

"17 U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help me win. I say it could have been anybody. It could have been China, it could have been some 400 pound guy sitting on his bed! Who knows?"

"Jeff Sessions took the job then recused himself from the Russia probe. If I knew he wasn't going to protect me, I never would have hired him!"

These are not the words of an innocent man.

Attached: angry_trump_1.jpg (640x400, 154K)

Oh you poor fool, what makes you think they want to have a debate?

Leftists are shameless and violent bigots, it's natural to be wary of them.

It couldn't have anything to do with them having been weaponized by their Jew overlords to attack anyone who shows sines of wrong think with complete irrational disregard for due process or reasonable doubt. Or that all of the actual social constructs like the media and higher education and EO will completely back them and do everything in their power to help fuck you over. They think it's a moral obligation to deplatform and suppress anyone who doesn't actively work and believe lock step with their progressive ideology. This will backfire on them spectacularly in a little while. Soon our patients will be at an end.

I think you desperately wish all this shit was true because you have no arguments, just anger and demands to imprison anyone who dares to stand in your way.

Most people are not rabidly left wing. If you make your views clear most people will be surprised but mildly I. Pressed that you had the guts to break out of the orthodoxy. I say that as someone who lives in degenerate London.

I know why I was. It's because of growing up in an abusive home where I was constantly worried about inadvertently saying the wrong thing and being jumped all over. I learned that feelings should be hidden, reasoning never worked and that even even if you bent over backwards trying to conform and comply, people would still find excuses to attack.

As I grew older, I noticed a macroscopic version of this toxic atmosphere plaguing the wider world. How could I respond with anything but loathing?
I've mostly gotten over my fear but I find it very "triggering" that discourse is so policed and that people who prejudge and don't listen want to lecture others on prejudice and hearing others' points of view.