Should Trump tweet this video? I think Eminem would actually kill himself

Should Trump tweet this video? I think Eminem would actually kill himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg

Attached: MGK.jpg (800x450, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aG20SmSkk4E
youtu.be/Xul7ku1XxRY
youtu.be/6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtu.be/wyyr3L3rFvA
youtu.be/221AHxzcXCs
youtu.be/4EVFKrmXFmA
youtu.be/rKyc9NfNWww
youtu.be/QtZT7hcMltg
youtu.be/F-iube-MpJE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MGK has more street cred than Eminem.

based MGK

>wigger gang wigger gang wigger gang wigger gang
>spent 2k on the edit mane
>social manager makes up the shit I say
>I fuck a bitch I gotta pay
>I do not smoke that much weed
>I'm white so I know how to read

Attached: 1533089606660.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Goddamn I wish he would. Eminem dick riders know he got bodied and they’re hurt right now.

not really into rap and shit but damn dude, eminem got fucking btfo'd

based

Attached: 1527291945050.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

fuck I knew MGK was based

So wiggers can mumble rap better than niggers. Still fucking cringe. Thanks for stopping by MGK but pettle your weak ass shit somewhere else.

Bump
He really put Em in a body bag.

no
any response from Trump would be a validation of eminem as a relevant personality fit to speak in public discourse when he's actually just a kike tool no longer useful after the successful push of nigger culture to suburban white kids

It's not mumble rap, though.

I barely understood what the wigger said, but the context of him eating some cereal and milk I find amusing. Also how many black dicks did emenim have to take to get as big as he was?

youtube.com/watch?v=aG20SmSkk4E

mgk had 1 good song "wild boy" in 2011, he's irrelevant in 2018.

eminem use to make good stuff but he's like 45 years old and also irrelevant in 2018.

eminem's recovery album was some good shit though back in 2010. shit really helped me get through stuff while i was in the 8th grade.

Hip hop is the worst jewish rape of music in the history of humanity.

Attached: jews-hip-hop-wyatt-mann.jpg (447x600, 130K)

While I agree, seeing their poster boy get btfo'd is pretty funny.

Fucking kek
Love mgk. Got real talent
Here he is doing a weezer persona
youtu.be/Xul7ku1XxRY

No he should keep ignoring him so Eminem acts out Stan irl

how is this mumble rap?

youtu.be/6B5jMXZ4PvY

Attached: mass (((culture))).jpg (518x576, 71K)

Preach mah nigga

So based :)

Attached: MV5BMTcxMTc1MTc5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk3NzE3MTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1456,1000_AL_.jpg (1456x1000, 158K)

anyone who messes with the bull got the horn

ignore this patsy, eminem is dead anyway

they just deify the idea of eminem with branding, merchandise, music, etc and find a ringer to run the show

people die around Satan, they just do

Holy shit this.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510722044740.jpg (1180x960, 63K)

Holy shit a rapper in current year without face tattoos.
Also Em BTFO!

MGK is Based and redpilled

Attached: Fan-Photo-of-Eminem-from-the-Pistons-Game.jpg (675x1200, 137K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

figures Em likes the Switch

/thread

>peddle
Ftfy

mgk probably hate trump too

Why would anyone watch this nigger shit?

>Why would anyone watch this nigger shit?

Attached: 1499458545621.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

so tired of seeing whites act like wiggers

When will they learn?

Attached: ss20180903at11.34.56.png (434x143, 12K)

>Should Trump tweet this video?
Why should he? Rap music is gay and sucks. No adult listens to that shit.

It was kind of a genius track if you look at it. Mgk immediately concedes that em is the better rapper. Shits on his personal character instead, a lot of which em has said about himself on his own songs. Plus em has sucked ass for years and is way too old now. Time for him to dig up the grave of who he was, or bury who he is now and retire. Only thing he’s been destroying lately is his own legacy.

All you fucking wiggers that like him are pathetic, the fag even has an anarchist tattoo

God what happened to Jow Forums

Attached: mgk_feature.jpg (407x407, 110K)

This is sad. mgk is a tall aryan god and he flushed his genetics down the fucking toilet

No, he should continue ignoring the has been. That's killing Eminem inside more than anything.

Attached: Eminem.jpg (625x468, 95K)

No.

No.

Attached: .jpg (850x400, 54K)

Ignore Em. He'll kill himself without the validation.

What's more impressive is that he did it in a week

>a bloo bloo why isn't my safe space agreeing with me about everything

Attached: muhancestor.jpg (775x773, 120K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

A couple days.

Wiggers are the backbone of the white-right my dude

That's literally you, it's brain dead trump supports that would endorse an anarchist if it meant he gave a hint of being on your side.

I’d say that would be Eminems smartest play but the shit was too good and blew the fuck up. Way too big to ignore now. Plus it cements the white takeover of hip hop.

youtu.be/wyyr3L3rFvA
youtu.be/221AHxzcXCs
youtu.be/4EVFKrmXFmA
youtu.be/rKyc9NfNWww

the "my deathcore band fell through so now im going to be a rapper" look

what happened to white people man...

>little faggots anarchy tat
he is still a degenerate nigger wannabe
they should both be shot

Whats it like being so paranoid about other people's politics? Life must be hard for you.

Attached: rap_is_retarded.jpg (500x500, 35K)

How does that even make sense? Pointing out that you brain dead fucks are praising an anarchist is "paranoid"?

I swear it's an anomaly some of you are functional enough to even come on Jow Forums given your limited brain power.

youtu.be/QtZT7hcMltg

but why's he eating cereal tho?

>he think Jow Forums is a place for geniuses
Lmao. Stay inside you NEET.

Attached: 1498664246680.jpg (1473x1021, 185K)

I don't give a shit about his political views, I'm praising him for his diss track. Get a grip you Boomer.

First couple lines of this freestyle from /ourguy/ MGK

“No fake news CNN”
youtu.be/F-iube-MpJE

>functional to be on pol
Did your parents have any children that lived?

What's he supposed to be eating?
Fried pork brains and grits?

Let's Eminem know, MGK is still just a kid.

>projecting this hard
>implying the "alt-right" is even a real thing

I see you get all your information from CNN. It's a term they invented and has no real members except for the cringe reddit mob that follow all that gay kek shit.

Just shows how much you know. Now fuck off back to r e d d i t and go praise your "based black guy trump supporter"

To convey his nonchalance? Like it was no big deal? How I took it anyways. No clue for sure though

He doesn't even have to rape about manletnem FUCKING LMAO, Lanklets always win. WHEN WILL MANLETS FUCKING LEARN!!!!!!!

Well. This gives new meaning to the word "potatonigger."

That said:
1. Better to ignore Eminem
2. A little too much jealousy there...
3. But I admit I laughed at some of the insults, especially the manlet reference

I just hate the niggerfication of a tall, good-looking white man. Come the fuck on. Don't lower yourself to this Jew shit.

Jesus fucking Christ, kill yourselves you disgusting wiggers

Attached: download.jpg (221x228, 8K)

well he is a nigger wanna be, so yes
he should have been rapping in the welfare line too

I remember Eminem disregarding that track pretty easily back on Marshall Mathers LP.
>Slim Anus? You damn right Slim Anus, I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots

Wiggers are the softest motherfuckers I've ever dealt with.

well no shit, you praise niggers and their degenerate culture. It's like cuckolding but with your life instead of your wife.

Says the fragile asshole afraid of anything different because he’ll lose his identity. Quit being so impressionable.

>I don't care about his politics only what political implications his actions bring

How does it feel to have a sub 60 IQ retard?

Shhhh the poor kid probably thinks he is some white savior while being a shut-in NEET

disgusting

Attached: wiggers-are-a-disgrace.jpg (638x637, 153K)

MGK kicked my ass in high school for calling him a wigger

>implying a person with sub 60 iq could convey such a thing
We see you potato man

Fucking this, and if you think about it, it's not just a rape of music, it's also a rape of spoken word, performance art, and even poetry. Plus, it's usually whining about something. Niggers whine a LOT.

Imagine being so afraid of anarchists that you think anything they say will brainwash everyone. Take it easy Gramps

You've adopted the lowest culture on the planet

Attached: wigger7.jpg (320x306, 25K)

>call people potato man
>is a wigger himself

Attached: russian_wiggaz_01.jpg (700x525, 49K)

Wiggers are worse because they had a choice. They were not born that way.

Goddamn guys, it’s music. Lighten the fuck up a bit, yeah? Or get laid? Or even just go outside and experience the world beyond the pictures you post. I’ve never seen anyone dressed like irl. You’re deluded because the only perspective you have is from others on pol. 60% of which arevsaying it to fuck with you.

lol what the actual fuck is this stupid shit

>twisting logic so far so far to the point where your justifying anarchism

There's no way you're not a mutt or an actual nigger

Attached: image.jpg (2241x2569, 1.55M)

>Goddamn guys, it’s music. Lighten the fuck up a bit, yeah? Or get laid? Or even just go outside and experience the world beyond the pictures you post. I’ve never seen anyone dressed like irl. You’re deluded because the only perspective you have is from others on pol. 60% of which arevsaying it to fuck with you.

Attached: BPThBNKCAAIkjWg.jpg (600x734, 77K)

>diss is strictly an Eminem diss with no mention of anarchy
>still too scared of MGK because he has a different politcal view that isn't taken seriously

completely agree

Yeah. What I thought.

Reality of Eminem is it shows how a mid grade intelligence white if he dedicated himself can surpass blacks in even their own turf. The fact that most blacks will name him top five minimum if bit the greatest despite their hatred of whites says it all. We were made to rule over the other races. Remember we are the forefathers of every race other then the blacks. Yes. The whites are the fathers of Asia.

Oh and in the us we are the fathers of the blacks too, which they never can do shit about.

all these guys trigger by a little rap music

Attached: 1425039438567.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Eminem's physical age isn't the problem. His emotional age is.

>even following nigger culture
You're a lost cause, best just go kill yourself

This guy looks like some west hollywood twink dressed as a "gangster" for halloween with some fake tattoos.

HAHAHAHA that's the most stereotypical wigger thing to say. Overcompensation with artificial toughness

Attached: wiggers.jpg (535x482, 45K)

>this sensitive because of a different opinion
Best of luck in the real world.

Attached: 1523229155795.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

pretty lame response but looking back everything about eminem was fucking lame. even his name is fucking cringe but you don't notice this shit when you're 12.

I doubt he is actually an anarchist. Make think he is one, but the moment actual anarchy started he'd be running for the cops to protect his go hop fortune.

I dunno but I remember a while back that a lot of young punks loved cereal and loved joking about it. Kind of an in-joke thing, like they can't cook and have horrible lifestyles but cereal is always good. One guy I used to know would write whole zine articles about new developments in the cereal world and nostalgia for defunct cereals, stuff like that. Cereal seems to have deep significance for some would-be counterculture types.

Baste