Is the hype real? Is Beto the future of the Democrat party?

Is the hype real? Is Beto the future of the Democrat party?

Attached: 220px-Beto_O'Rourke,_Official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (220x331, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegodofrage.wordpress.com/2018/03/10/beto-orourke-clean-cut-man-with-a-dirty-family-file/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. He has paid astroturfers like you shilling for him but when it comes to the polls he's gonna get BTFO.

yeah that pedocrat looks really cool let's all vote for him

>Beto O'Rourke
el HiberniANO

I hope he wins just because Ted "Israel First" Cruz is a fucking snake who should have been booted from office years ago. Strange how Jow Forums now seems to support him after he endorsed Trump. Old Jow Forums hated his constant kikery and slimy politics.

why does he keep pretending to be mexican?

i aint voting for no wetback

Nope, he will lose by double digits to Cruz. 23 points to be exact

>a fucking leaf

As of right now, if the elections were held today I'd give Beto the win, but his current popularity wont last and by election time I think many americans will see the risk of voting for a Democrat in texas.

#cruzmissles are going to absolutely destroy this guy. he doesn't know what he's up against.

>implying Cruz or Beta winning will make a major shift towards continued US support of Israel or cutting them off entirely

Fuck that. Keep Texas Red for the electoral votes and tight immigration laws. Cruz is only a small cog in a bigger scheme. Once he's exhausted his usefulness, (hopefully) Texas will elect someone more based than him or "Israel first" Greg Abbott.

>a fucking burger

Everyone was an enemy to Trump, but to forgive an enemy is to make a loyal ally.

>primary turn out 2:1 Republican
>1 > 2

Your head can only be so caved in m8..just stop

Attached: 1534775108723.jpg (620x581, 51K)

I'll be gleefully voting for Ted just like I did for Trump in '16
>t. cruzmissile

He won't be close in the polls for long when Ted starts slapping his DUI mugshot all over the television in the next few months in political ad after political ad.

Which one, the DUI or the breaking and entering?

Attached: beto.jpg (722x864, 53K)

A spic drunk driving
Imagine my shock

>A white Irish guy larping as a Spic
>Double drunk

I wonder if he is still using oxy..

Of course he is. El Paso is serious drug country and he's the guy who used his inlaws for financial advantage. You know he has some cartel ties.

>Irish
>white
Nice try buckaroo

thegodofrage.wordpress.com/2018/03/10/beto-orourke-clean-cut-man-with-a-dirty-family-file/
>Robert O'Rourke is anything besides Irish

Beto? More like Beta.

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6K)

fucking based

Yes, beta male cucks who lose their elections are the future of the democrapic party

Sorry Wayne, missed it the first time around.

You know people see right through people like Beto (lol) and his dumbass "brand."

Why can't people just be genuine when they run for office? Even with your faults it doesn't seem so bad. People (even the fucking idiots) know when someone is lying to them. Lots of people will vote for him because of the D beside his name, but the people he needs to vote for him will not be swayed by his fake Spanish name and way of saying his name.

I wouldn't Beton him to win

He is non vet white guy who is not Latino and who fled from the see of DUI accident. Yeah, if he is the future we can beat him.

Jerry Seinfeld is running for office?