What's it like not being white?

What's it like not being white?

Attached: Im+a+straight+cis+white+male+i+am+_04bef2fc9584861500b2808fa1780f4d.jpg (400x538, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geo.fr/photos/reportages-geo/5-juillet-1830-la-colonisation-de-l-algerie-est-lancee-161871#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being a visitor to a theme park. Everything is clean and fun. you spend some money, enjoy some food and games; and go home. Then the night crew comes in, cleaning the shitters and food kiosks. The lights are off, there's no music; the park is closed. You don't have to care about any of that; you're just a visitor.

based

Depends on how "not white" you are.

You would know, nordnigger

Not as bad as people around here make it out to be. We get plenty of free stuff, never have to take responsibility for our actions, and we get to fuck white girls.

White is a color, you can't be "half white."

you can be half european, but you can't be half-white, your brown.

>tfw abo

Pretty comfy, the whole world sucks my dick and I don't have to do anything. Makes it really hard to not race mix though, blondes love me way more than people of my own race.

This
t. Light skin

imagine looking in the mirror and seeing brown skin. they feel the same way except that's reality

Attached: usui.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Feels good man. White people are the worst.

Attached: 1513055782640.jpg (962x650, 221K)

>your brown
Well, you know what I meant.
If you look white and you have a light enough skin, life will be better than having a full blown brown skin. Such is life here at least.

Disgusting. I hate spics above all else (Not including jews)

It's the exact same

>being 6’4 ginger with blue eyes
> don’t get much attention right here in CA.

I don’t know how i feel about it.

Feels bad
t. inbred Norman gipsy mutt

Even if white race is hard to define even more if you see Brésil or united state , I guess complexed , most non white seem complexed about their color of skin

didn't these 4 get their heads chopped off in the jungle? seems familiar...

Did have that lingering thought of being the odd one out at family gatherings but that subsided over the years. I rarely saw the black side of my family growing up and practically grew up in a white environment.

Race mixing isn't something I would support but I feel like a hypocrite for opposing it. [spoiler]I know firsthand how shitty black fathers can be[/spoiler]

Feels good not be hated by every other race.
Feels good to not belong to a race with a history of savagery
Feels good have obedient wives with family value
Feels good to enjoy a wealthy life without having to participate in the rat race (thank allah for the oil)

Not that great honestly. It kinda sucks that the stereotypes have made it hard for me to fully enjoy my hobbies or food preferences.

Quality bait

Yellow skin is the best. Pigskins are disgusting to look at. The thought of going out in the sun and ending up with sun burn or skin cancer is nauseating.

>can't eat tacos
>woe is me

dunno

That's called the curse of Ham. Your ancestor probably tried to rape Noah.

I would agree to that arab-bro. I look like you folks. I still get sunburns tho. (Also light-sensitive eyes)

Care to explain? I'm going to look it up anyways, just making convo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nevermind. This can't actually be in the Bible. This is too good! Now I can explain where niggers came from. I've always wondered why the bible doesn't mention them. (Garden of Eden)

Attached: south-africa-under-apartheid-for-lesson-one-12-728.jpg (728x546, 108K)

Lol walk 1 month under 35 , 40 degree without getting one sun burn , i will add disgusting but every pissskin want to go to white country and to rape whites women , feel good to be white stay made again

Envying white.

it sucks being discriminated against

>pissskin
I've never seen a transparent skinned person.
>want to go to white country and to rape whites women
You're just paying for the sins of your forefathers who went to other continents and raped other women by millions.

Yes our kindness killed us , we should have genocided your filty kind rather than helping you grow , the worst in many place we had the possibility, but know we had principles and we even not just not genocide them we introduce medicine we improve their feeding and under whites colonisation your population skyrocket , in some Muslim like you were right to behave like dog with people you conquered and to reduced them to slavery and to genocide them

>being 6'1" with dirty blonde and blue eyes
>also lives in CA
This state fucking sucks

I mean it is pretty much the same except I know how to twerk I guess. Never noticed a difference until I travelled abroad. White people are treated like celebrities in Asia while I was just kind of there

It must suck, knowing how inferior and useless you are. If I was a shitskin I’d probably just kill myself

Attached: 792912BE-7EB5-455D-9D46-20E8F3CF937A.jpg (396x385, 48K)

Underrated post

who fucking cares?

t. white dude

Idk I’m black and everyone tells me I act white so I must of done something right

Better than yours.

About the same as being in any other group in any other society. It's no one elses fault if the shitskins can't get their act together and be better.

We really are the standard by which all other races are judged

Huh i thought CA was California...

Tell that to the cookie

you have to pick one to defend you; the other three will try and kill you.

choose wisely

Well, from my experience you tend to see the best and the worst in humans.
On one hand you have people who are well aware of how stupid this advantage is and actively work towards making things better for everyone. These are people have been heroes throughout history and I'm glad they exist.
On the other hand, you have people who are well aware of how stupid this is, and actively push towards making others suffer in misery. These people are the ones throughout history that committed heinous crimes against humanity. They deserve to die a painful death.
The former has always won in the end, and it will continue to happen.

Just because you beat niggers and the natives, doesn't mean that you're capable of beating us, let alone any other race. Your biggest achievement against Muslims in the history of your entire existence is your momentary victory during the first crusades.

Now, go be a snow nigger somewhere else.

Algeria how many to day to be beaten ? With which part irevalent of the army ? Not even the full army , not even the elite part of the army , not even a majority of the army , mater of week , Pakistan which was gang raped by England , off course only crusade , I can continue longueur than reconquista , ottoman loosing against Italy , ootoaman loosing against Russia surviving only tanks to England and France , only crusade of course I guess being an imbred Muslim is hard to know about history

FUCK U WH*TEBOY WID UR SPELLIN AND GRAMMER N SHIT, YOU WOUDNT ASK THAT TO MY FACE YOU CUMSKIN BITCH. UR BITCH NOWS WHAS UP

>Pakistan which was gang raped by England
They are converts, not pure muslims. Besides most of the English army there comprised of the Indians/pakistanis.

>ootoaman loosing against Russia surviving only tanks to England and France

It collapsed due to economic reasons. Even so, that doesn't mean that you were powerful enough to genocide.

It took years for France to beat algeria, at some point they needed nearly the whole army, wtf are you talking about?

>get everything in life paid for by white people
>too low IQ to realize what I'm missing creating a legacy for my children
Pretty awesome actually.

Algerian sub-human, a magician, Jean-Eugène Robert-Houdin, literally submitted your country with trick.

geo.fr/photos/reportages-geo/5-juillet-1830-la-colonisation-de-l-algerie-est-lancee-161871#

>whites don’t work for anything they have
Whites work more than your shitskin brain can understand in order to support your useless leeching ass through welfare and govt spending

still took decades and a whole army, lmao trying to rewrite history

unfortunately. you're literally monsters

Im not rewriting, your "country" was a whole desert with village spread everywhere so it was difficult but still a fucking magician tricked your stupid marabout you digit IQ nigger

You are a joke, before the French you were the slave of the Ottomans, literally ottoman's bitch in their harem, then French created algeria and gave it to you, you did nothing, algerian are irrelevant.

Lmao, messages filled with insults and rewriting of history, you act like a nigger

It's awful. I feel like I'm a white man trapped in this body and no matter what I do I'm cursed forever. I wish white girls race-mixed as much as Jow Forums claimed so at least I could have that.

Still not white

Kek. Being white is amazing.

feels breddy gud
t. chang

It's actually not much different LOL. If you looked at it like playing a game. Being White is "Easy" difficulty. Being Black is somewhere between "Normal" and "Hard".

why are whites so morally bankrupt? is it a genetic defect or a cultural one?

Kinda hard.

t. Chang

based as FUCK

Isn't your skin red, Satan?

Hard because of other blacks and biology, or hard because you actually think we're discriminated against?

ew

How’s your father....?

What are u doing here

Wtf Chang why are you in my brother's backyard?

>pirate flag

>Hans can't understand the metaphor.

nothing different, successful people mark their accomplishments from an individual perspective and not as a group.

learning sanskrit and reciting some basic vedic hymns, i love my culture. you should also love your own.

Not hated by other race, white men are turning into fags and trans, dont get fucked by black men on the daily, lose jobs to asian and indians, wife cheats on you, going extinct lmao. Gee being white is so good, oh did I mention white men ae paying for lower class citizen to live a middle class life/well off

Amen

pretty chill

Like being uncircumcised:
>My dick doesn't smell!
>I don't have dick cheese!
>I only get bladder infections some times!
>Women find uncut more attractive! My dick's not ugly! They're bitches and whores if they say otherwise!
>Gross, look at the beef curtains on that roastie!

Attached: cut vs uncut.jpg (1600x1441, 403K)

I dunno. I'd imagine it's exhausting being so angry and salty and entitled all the time.

>says the Portuguese monkey

Anyone else notice that "light browns" west asians give you a nod when you both see a full blue gum nigger noggin? It's wierd, because I like nod "yeah" then do a double take and think "to me you are the same; did that shitskin just think we are equals?"

FPBP

Are you retarded? I know humor is difficult for your people, but you can do metaphors either? Are all Germans actually autistic?

At least we know you're not one of merkin's children.

Coping this much with Jews stealing your foreskin

Settle down kikenstein, dick cheese isn't a thing unless you're a lazy kid or some desert sand nigger

>unironically believing that "White" is literally a pigmentation and not just a common and convenient name for what is really "people of ethnically European genetic heritage"

Attached: skeen cola.jpg (474x474, 117K)

Germans can't understand metaphors....

This.

it feels really bad

i need a job. someone please give me a job. i want to work

Attached: 1453872563289.jpg (500x484, 87K)

Any unskilled laborer jobs will use you, unless you are hugely obese, are you?

you have to go back

no. i have metal working skills and automotive skills. im an adrenaline junky and im probably slightly sociopathic as i consider myself worth more than a shell to dig ditches.

Attached: pittsburgh.jpg (2000x1000, 560K)

Why?

all non whites can kys u fucks deep down always are racist to whites. white are the kindest people yet we always be getting treated like shit. should like the other guy have said just went full Nazi, ashamed of what our countries have become.

What's it like being Japanese? I think they can comprehend the purity of being hWhite