Modern females: too much estrogen?

Girls who start their periods before turning 14 are 51% more likely to have underage sex (and get pregnant and married younger)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4584158/Girls-menstruate-14-likely-sex.html

What happened?

Attached: 44866F5E-4ACB-4108-A3C0-B48ACE08506E.jpg (940x1024, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
ctvnews.ca/mobile/ctv-news-channel/the-truth-about-thea-norway-s-12-year-old-child-bride-1.2046750
youtu.be/FVLm1ddyl4U
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ALsWzbKA3EiMSOQtxQntPA/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19274472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage faggot

man this bitch looks stupid

Attached: 1,000,000 Cock Stare.jpg (853x1055, 167K)

She's marrying an Asian guy.

Attached: 5hn3o1ru42z01.jpg (750x1334, 83K)

Is there a correlation between single mother households and girls going through puberty early?

Good for him

this bitch must be raped killed and eaten. not exactly in that order

>fertile females more likely to have sex
K

It’s diet and nutrition + activities that sexualize them causing it

Attached: 99E6A442-3C6E-4DEE-85B2-A924E2E877AA.gif (450x318, 6K)

switch to r selected organisms

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Attached: 8a82f6cf14ba7d67f06662553884c2cd28a8b4b2aee68ba446cfa84b15315786.png (954x736, 526K)

ctvnews.ca/mobile/ctv-news-channel/the-truth-about-thea-norway-s-12-year-old-child-bride-1.2046750

>married younger
Oh no, what a crime!
>more white babies
SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 306D7C9C-B371-4055-97CA-C8BE6F084D44.jpg (620x493, 101K)

Look how happy she is

Attached: C817D1C3-CE0C-4932-B571-BF06E13A1212.jpg (300x400, 71K)

25 year difference with a 12 inch height difference makes for a lasting marriage

Attached: 0215CED0-49AE-433B-916C-BFE6E67C8E56.jpg (300x450, 69K)

and then get divorced and have a leg up in court because wamyn
sounds like this is carefully crafted

So beautiful

Attached: B25D3D22-51CA-43FD-A9C9-A64ABD465692.jpg (300x450, 65K)

based and redpilled, you can cross the border

Be careful. This thot has an army.
If she wanted, she could have 20 Elliot Rodgers at your door by morning.
The Triad fears her.
The Yakuzza fears her.
In Thailand, they won't even speak her name, like some sort of Harry Potter book.
She has 100 million smol Asian men ready to do her bidding with no more instruction than a tweet.
Her streams are simply to create sleeper agents.

Is anyone actually mad that women like that are breeding? amazing genetics.

What's with the Tenda Spencer incel threads?

Attached: ef77c847dc8d68b4bc051bb96c1ade68b20b4bee8d1ad869d1159ae5894ef152.jpg (768x1024, 354K)

Blacks go through puberty earlier, can sit up by themselves without assistance, walk earlier and talk earlier.

The faster you grow to maturity, the faster you gestation cycle the lower your IQ etc.

Attached: race-evolution-behavior.jpg (313x474, 33K)

Dr. Anthony Jay has a whole book about this
youtu.be/FVLm1ddyl4U

B E T A B U X X X AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA this will be hilarious

Does he have money or is there she does?

getting fucked early accelerates puberty

quintessentially mestizo

CHIMMYCHONGED.COM

shes like a foot taller than him and probably weighs 70lbs more easily. a mumbling beta zipperhead does not get girls like this. he acts like a literal servant slave to her from the few scenes ive seen of them together. hes getting DRAINED.

Stop.

Attached: archive.png (2560x3641, 1.98M)

Modern incels: too much rage?

Beat me to it.

the rumor is that she has cheated on him.
also she refers to him as her "best friend"
that's usually a big red flag that has or will eventually cheat on him
its basically her going further down the path of dating asians to improve her rep among the twitch community which is largely composed of chinks and weebs

Liberal sexualization of children

Where’s the scientific studies looking at the cultural factors?

>drained
Look at the size of that ring. If that's how she's draining him, it will take 1000 years

100% she cheats on him, look at her compared to him

Does he own the house she uses to stream?

These threads are only interesting for observing how dumb the average Jow Forumslack is.

They never fail to to discuss a topic that's not even meant to be discussed.

It's like a more attractive Kate Gossling. I guarantee they'll end like that, or he's already a cuck. I mean it's not like you can have a woman act as her and have her also be a legit wife.

goddamn she is a work of art

then you haven't heard of amouranth. Based wifey fleeching betas to provide for her secret husband.
I've wondered how she could spend Friday and Sat doing asrm. Now I know.: love!

Thanks user, great vid

Easy to find with a private investigator?

>marrying a literal whore
I actually have more respect for strippers than I do ethots, since there is a modicum of privacy to it.

I don't know what happened, but gas is the answer.

Imagine being OP and derailing your own thread with a shit image choice. Anyway the answer is onions, plastic, and dairy. There is a litany of endocrine disruptors we encounter all the time.

not all thots are the same.

>Imagine being OP and derailing your own thread with a shit image choice
That's the whole purpose, you sub-80 IQ genius.

For:

but all the ones on twitch secretly hate their audience

Attached: 16546616.jpg (259x194, 9K)

thats obvious though. its just people here for fun not to make any actual progress or discussion they just need to sage and its fine

Probably. Does OP's second post mean they've figured out 1pbtid is a non starter?

He posts as many times as it needs to make these Asian supremacy threads seem legitimate.

She’s hot af, name of her? I hope she makes white babies

you haven't found the right one. They usually get fewer than 100 viewers, play unpopular games (and actually like playing those) and dress modestly. I still call them thot because I want to fuck them.

Notice how blatantly aware he is on this alt IP address.

Eh, this is a pretty weak Asian supremacy thread. No pun intended.

Lel she looks older than the ads these fucking paedophile mods are putting up.
>actually making me get an ad blocking vpn
Oh well, I know the CIA didn't need the money anyw6, but it's the principle that matters.

Attached: 1535352940878.png (2044x1056, 725K)

It’s because of black females are being included in stats lowering the stats dramatically.

goddamn she was a work of art
FTFY

RICED

YOU ARE ALL BEING DELIBERATELY POISONED WITH ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ohhh. So this is the 'Peach' everyone has been talking about.

Guaranteed the dude puts shit tons of effort to keep her, whether it be in terms of money/affection or both. Guys who are uglier than their partners compensate for something more than normal couples.

She's going to give birth to a part black part white kid, right?

she talks about anal openly with other streams
im pretty sure she cucks him regularly
all this whore does is show off her body in skimpy clothes everywhere she goes and on internet. do you really believe this whore could ever be faithful? don't delude yourself for one second

commit suicide right fucking now r/asianmasculinity troglodytes. You pathetic dweebs post this shit every day

its amazing how women respond to men who do not have a severe mental illness

yes, we can't have anything other than jews are against us, trump is a god, woman are subhuman, and nigger nigger nigger types of threads in this board about politics

>everyone was always starving and malnourished before 1940s then somehow it accelerated

it's plastics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19274472

Attached: graph1.png (678x516, 20K)

This is not really a modern thing. Most girls get their periods before 13, some as young as 8. Even in the 70s, the puberty books mentioned age 9 being a healthy age to start.

And teen pregnancy isn't new either. In the past, people would just marry off the girl and be done with it. Now people act like it's a national tragedy if a girl gets pregnant while still young.

yeah because r/asianmasculinity posting is so much better. Personally, I'd prefer if all of this garbage was gone, but we can't always get what we want. Don't worry, I bitch about and report all those other types of threads too

>ctvnews.ca/mobile/ctv-news-channel/the-truth-about-thea-norway-s-12-year-old-child-bride-1.2046750
You got my dick hard, for no reason!

It's a fake U.N. event.

Wew

Was normal back then for 14/15 and now it's 18...

>girls who become fertile early have sex erly
Who could have guessed?!

Those are the perfect ages, no?

>age 9 being a healthy age to start.
What ever you reckon Muhummad

As we say in spain "if there is grass, there is match"

You're the only smart man here lmao. Please make some with the Mexican who posts "colour your map" twice a week.

They go through puberty earlier if they live with a step dad or someone other than their natural father

Die quicker and at higher rates. They peak earlier physically as well. They are actually less well muscled than whites, it is just that the blacks reach peak physical maturity muuuucj earlier. Also don't kid yourself, they train there body since a young age because they have nothing else. Whites become stronger when. They actually try but it takes more time, white men sometime s don't peak physically until the 40s, the time the average buck is starting a rapid decline

To add to that white men often continue to get taller until 30 although that is supposed to be impossible. They don't like to talk about how we are different.

>Modern males: too much estrogen?

This. Not to mention the thousands of beta orbiters she has. It inflates her ego and reinforces the mindset that "he's not good enough for me".

cope threads are the best

What a QT. Would love to keep warm and protect from packs of feral negroes.

Cunt, thats like all of them

Girls used to get married off for breeding as young as 12. Sounds like these sluts are just being retro.

This.
Fucking white incels.

Looks like my parents. The relationship will fail just the same.

Poor lad, marrying a thot is never a good decision.

>Two of the studies were conducted in Malawi; the others were conducted in South Africa, Nepal, Jamaica, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, India, and Bangladesh.

>both OP and daily mail use white girl pics

Watcha doing, rabbi?

Attached: downloadfile-406.jpg (960x742, 95K)

It's a study done in nigger and poo countries.

There is correlation between early puberty and life long promiscuity.

Attached: geozim.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>man this bitch looks stupid
And she will produce stupid offspring.