Life before diversity

Do you recall, not long ago
We would walk on the sidewalk?
Innocent, remember?
All we did was care for each other

Attached: 62c6294bd25faa94e7fffea1e43d147d.jpg (728x494, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timwise.org/2010/11/an-open-letter-to-the-white-right-on-the-occasion-of-your-recent-successful-temper-
youtube.com/watch?v=LsmnXn4oUBc&t=368s
youtu.be/KjuRsJVPdXs
youtu.be/-EF2kqdAdxo
youtu.be/tXOtrX4VTnE
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Living in USA, I honestly dont recall a time when I felt comfortable walking around cities. Suburbs, where I grew up, feel 100% safe to me, but cities (Philly, Houston, Chicago) always felt dangerous unless you're in the rich touristy areas. It seems like a pretty big difference between USA and Canada/Europe. The latter is now complaining that their cities feel "unsafe to walk around in" but in USA this has been a reality for over 50 years already with all the minorities.

I live in a high end suburb and never go into the city or travel far from my house, there is no diversity here.

You really have to goto the city or lower socioeconomic areas for that.

My area is Australian/English/Italian/Greek

America has been fucked for decades. We’re upon the abyss of a one party state. Higher taxes, the repeal of the 1st and 2nd amendments. Bad times ahead. Hold onto your guns, bury them if need be.

I live in a similar kind of suburb and all I have to do is drive 10 minutes to see the indian and chinese hoards which are spreading...

It was nice knowing you, white peepow

I’m quite the opposite. I feel much safer in cities than in suburbs or rural areas. Something about them just doesn’t feel right to me.

I guess it’s because the people are so different. I’m used to city folks,I read them easily. When it comes to small town folks I feel totally isolated and I’m certain people know I’m not from any small town. Feels like someone is gonna pull out a gun on me just because they never seen me before.

Perhaps that’s normal. People are naturally cautious in new surroundings.

Where I live, it's safe and 99% Anglo.
Still.

I do this every time I am back in my fatherland. Thank god it hasnt been taken by the EU globalist virus.

Grew up in a suburb north of Paris.
In 1986 my street was 100% white, in 1994 it was 99% shitskin.
The area had a lot of tiny alleys connecting the streets to make it easier to walk through, it used to be comfy as fuck. And then one year the city walled off the alleys because of crime.

Fucking niggers took away our Brylcreem.

Cities have more gun violence per capita by far than small towns. If anything you'd be more likely to pull a gun on people in small towns.

>be me in the 70s uk
>I remember all white schools, clean streets, gardens in the centre of cities and serious lovely people.
>Look around me now shitskins everywhere
>the whites I see are literal chavs, they can barely talk, sound like shitskins
>dumb ass gf thinks it's great to be this diverse, she's utterly deluded with MSM narrative
>feel like I'm the only one, come to /pol and hang with you faggots
>top lolz tho
This is my life now

Attached: image.jpg (718x786, 511K)

I will never live in an aesthetic time

I pay attention to the amount of diversity in Australia regularly and it is low as fuck
I moved to Perth a year ago from Adelaide and any shopping center that is in a okay area is like 1:20 ratio of shitskins to whites
Legitimately surprised me how white Australia still is or maybe just perth and Adelaide

Got tip for all you nigger hating white burgers and bongs
Move to Australia
You guys love to joke about the gooks taking over Australia but it’s legit only Sydney and Melbourne
Anywhere else is a white utopia
Come to Australia, the white mans last stand

Holy shit. Pollution was so fucking bad back then.
Looks like Mordor with ads.

So you have 1-3 years left?
I'm 4 hours away from any major centre, I'm guessing I've got 20.

I want ro go back to just white people and natives lets team up amd crush immigration

doesn't feel too good

What a time to be alive it was. Alas, today, all is lost.

Attached: 1960s london.jpg (1024x673, 310K)

user don't. It's too painful

That's how it starts
It won't happen here mentality is how they get it happen

That's outside Liberty off Great Marlborough Street in London. You'd be lucky to find a single English person shopping there today.

Jow Forums Jow Forums and facebook is jew controlled horseshit

all these ulgy jews want is attention.

Almost all white where I live :) Livingston county Michigan . It's nice here.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 2.18M)

Heartland/ Howell so nice- not much in the way of diversity . Jews keep quiet . Now we got some rowdy white trash but that's not that big of a deal.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.23M)

>still live in old neighborhood
>could walk around without a care when I was in school
>during teenage years had places I'd chill just for some fresh air and space
>now there's homeless everywhere
>all my old haunts are taken over by shitskins
>ride the bus, 85% of the passengers aren't white
>for the first time in my life I'm actually concerned about who I run into while out for a walk
>Shitskins in cars every night racing down once quiet roads getting into accidents and killing people

Fuck the corporations that did this to us. Fuck the banks. Fuck the politicians. Fuck the intel agencies. Fuck the police. Fuck them all. They destroyed a good thing just because it made them a quick buck.

You burgers will never use your guns to overthrow (((them))) and you know it.

>Read this
>timwise.org/2010/11/an-open-letter-to-the-white-right-on-the-occasion-of-your-recent-successful-temper-

>tfw no gentlemans club anymore

We'll have our revenge when their pension funds collapse. They will come begging in the twilight of their lives and we will simply say "no".

I live in a mostly white city, the problem is it's extremely liberal and full of that lunacy.

The problem isn't boomers, it's the economic system itself and those who perpetuate it.

Attached: 1523991499685.jpg (1200x837, 205K)

Attached: 1520874541915.jpg (3200x2175, 662K)

Attached: 1506342075356.jpg (1000x636, 126K)

This. Ultimately the banks are responsible. They want mass immigration because a shrinking population will diminish the value of their real estate assets, and since they're heavily leveraged that would be catastrophic for them.

Attached: 1521789493550.jpg (1500x1037, 487K)

Attached: 1524317176054.jpg (1920x1080, 1.65M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LsmnXn4oUBc&t=368s

My church is a pretty good approximation of one, except for during coffee hour.

Attached: 1516944220103.jpg (1720x2433, 1.4M)

Attached: 1516170845014.jpg (2048x1361, 900K)

>those who perpetuate it
You're talking about 'Boomers, though. They're the generation in most positions of power right now, at least in the corrupt state they have the most sway. And that's why Jow Forums targets them for conversion or other kinds of attacks.

A community environment well worth fighting for, lad.

In italy was good too.
>mfw

Attached: 934fe5b1abe51c282f5803fd887c0618b0115abf79b588a4fb3a7dea820c28d5.png (400x388, 137K)

You must not be white.

Attached: 1526845652170.png (600x600, 137K)

Is this Berlin?

Nah USA actually

Attached: 1508309415838.jpg (1280x960, 347K)

Attached: poland70sneon.png (1300x917, 2.2M)

America has been fucked for decades? Whats with all this reddit tier bullshit? I mean why dont you just deny everything altogether and say the world is perfectly fine.

Ignore all the fucking ignorace and tyranny of globalism and all of these fucking tyrant apes invading out countries and murdering us.. exterminating us.

Seriously, where does this fucking logic come from.. you are saying that out of cowardice...

I hope you arent white...

So many white guys have this mentality and it does nothing but push the kike agenda.. They may think they are compromising for one reason or another but this is the only thing that is fucking us.. It will lead to our extermination.

>Do you recall, not long ago
youtu.be/KjuRsJVPdXs
Romania is getting less and less diverse as more gypsies fuck off to western europe to steal your wallets. Thanks EU

Attached: 8731489237423.jpg (663x700, 300K)

Good, I've always loved this type of Art-Deco architecture.

>Jacobs Swallow Brylcreem
pretty rude

>Italian/Greek
ew

lol shitskin

That's a public toilet you dumb snownigger

No I dont thing were always bad here.

At least you got to experience it, remember to show sympathy for a generation henceforth, who can only 'imagine' the sensation through photos, videos and words.

Attached: Pid_154_og-image.jpg (700x360, 47K)

I went to a high school that was 100% white and one that was about 10% white, if that.

Attached: 1510700100455.jpg (880x643, 174K)

Man that is some new levels of comfy.

Attached: 1517951027380.jpg (316x400, 19K)

youtu.be/-EF2kqdAdxo

youtu.be/tXOtrX4VTnE

How do we go back to this?

In the early 90's
Everyone was a Spaniard.
Never saw a woman wearing the islamic veil, not even one.
There was no welfare, so you either made it or died.
The only foreigners were self employed professionals.
It was impossible for foreigners to get citizenship, they were literally laughed at by government workers when they asked for citizenship.
Nobody had the balls to jump the fence at Ceuta or Melilla.
Thieves and criminals that got caught were dealt with extreme violence by the police. I remember seeing a thief shake like a leave when the cops asked for his ID.
Prisons weren't hotels.
You were free to do pretty much as you liked, laws were more something like guidelines and things were done or not done more based on morals than laws.
Girls were girls, boys were boys.
The future looked bright.

Attached: 1535713877347.jpg (900x600, 95K)

>there is no diversity here
>italian/greek
Disgusting. It’s the same where I live though. Letting them in back in the Fifties was the start of all this.

Its too late I fear

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

art deco is the last mainstream popular architecture that wasn't influenced by jews

>Great Marlborough Street

This pic is so comfy and aesthetic. We've been cheated.

What street is this? Looks like Greenwhich Village Manhattan