President Hillary Clinton

What do you think is happening in the Hillary timeline right now?

Like what kinds of happenings is that timeline’s Jow Forums reacting to right now?

Attached: A99A79A6-0DF7-4B6E-812D-573FA6FFB55A.jpg (1600x1600, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Hillary timeline right now/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128151383/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free national healthcare, better economy, strengthening social safety nets, worldwide respect for the US

The UN has moved in and they are putting all red state americans into FEMA camps for reeducation.

Attached: AvengeMe.jpg (480x360, 19K)

John Podesta is the secretary of state and has all the power and access that comes with that.

Use your imagination.

AAAAAAAGH WHAT WAS THAT FLASH IM BUUUUUUUURNING *dead*

Attached: 1529535015311.gif (300x160, 3.8M)

Do you really think the anons from other country will be typing in a respectful tone about the United States in a Hillary timeline?

KILL THYSELF

Attached: 38862584_2082591945401855_6770414058312040448_n.jpg (800x430, 39K)

real answer? very little. maybe one or two initiatives to create stability on a second term. focus on economy. probably boring

Attached: 1523817216563.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Living out humanity's last days in radioactive wastelands due to the nuclear war with russia because 13 hackers do more damage to elections than 13 million illegals voting.

theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/

War with Russia, US/Nato troops massing along border of Crimea, Putin threatening to nuke all of Europe and US east coast, nuclear attack drills now a thing in all public schools, entire middle east overrun by ISIS.

And on the homefront, it's open season on whites. Mexicans flooding in uncontrolled, BLM attacking whites in public with impunity, police standing by to arrest any victims who try to resist.

There is a gap between her legs and its not tight v shaped.
Dropped

oh and she gave Obama one of the SCOTUS seats

Based and Redpilled.

I feel like I've seen this thread before. Oh right... It's the r/asianmasculinity/ faggot posting his usual Twitch whore pics, and would you look at those filenames... interesting.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Hillary timeline right now/type/op/

What's up with all the STPeach slide threads?

What's with these Tenda Spencer incel threads?

Attached: 1534274262544.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Eurasiantiger and whatever other asian incels from plebbit just woke up, so it's time for the daily Twitch whore spam and slide. They've been posting this particular thread for a little over a year now believe it or not (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128151383/), although back in the day they weren't phoneposting faggots as well.

POL no longer exists and what is left of the USA is fighting a civil war and a BRICS invasion.

It will be Obama years but extended.

Isis is a nuisance. Banks are happy. Wall Street is really happy with easy money. Common man poorer but still hanging on with shitty non productive Service jobs. Cash flows to Asia.

Minor happenings with shootings and what not.

Attached: 6D86404E-7E7F-4F68-9DF5-55900AC825E9.png (594x582, 41K)

Attached: 19054A36-1B74-40B6-B085-34CF183165FB.jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

Rapid female degeneracy, full societal breakdown, probably war with Iran and Syria over some children being gassed or someshit. Gun control in blue states etc. it would be bad.

I'm dead in some obscure shithole. Probably Siberia, so I really don't give a fuck.

No one respects a female leader. You should vote for a female to get Bibi out of office. See what happens.

Best case? Nuclear war, we’re living in the fallout. Worst case? Absolute anarchy in the streets and white christians being killed, kids being sent to re-education camps. Permanent gun ban and confiscation.

Damn I love Terminator 2.

Smug liberals being insufferable, same as any other timeline.

Basically this, but main difference being that after the Vegas shooting tons of gun bans were implemented.

>Hillary timeline is nuclear
>70% of humanity is gone
>when EU and US collapsed, all foreign aid halted, shitskins BTFO
>nuclear winter has finally arrived
>everyone is comfy, steam and sterling engines are shaping a second industrial revolution

Remind me why we chose the candidate that wouldn't lead us to WWIII

Attached: notmad.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Not as long as we have the 2nd amendment. That would liked have been repealed under Hillary tho.

There won’t be war. Just CIA doing CIA deep state things in middle east with Saudi bad actors and just deep secret state thing

CIA gotto make sure oil hits the right price then sell high, and artificially cycles a market downtown to buy back low

Attached: 3A68838C-ADC9-4F93-A47E-0E0AE4D99246.jpg (749x611, 62K)

name one

this
this
also, Russia's economy collapses yet again, this time under the weight of sanctions imposed by all the nations who had their elections interfered with. Crimea and Ukraine are free and U.S. troops enter Aleppo, bringing relief supplies and building roads, power generators, clean water, hospitals and schools.

Meanwhile, in Russia, the naked and bloodied bodies of Putin and his oligarchs are dragged through the streets of Moscow.

Meanwhile, on Mars, a multinational team of explorers (NO RUSSIANS ALLOWED REEEEEE) establishes the first permanent human presence on another planet.

Alex Jones dies of auto-erotic asphyxiation, Julian Assange finally meets that drone, and Nigel Farage dies face down in his bathtub.

Attached: RTrapsGay.jpg (1776x1337, 206K)

These anons have seen into the other timeline. Under President Hillary, a nuclear WW3 would have began in the first 3 months of her term. By now, the planet is a radioactive mess, and if any humans survived, they're in tiny pockets underground.

I'd be cool with the timeline where we legally change men into women if that were also actually possible. Like, not for nothing but if I could actually be a chick I'd fuck all day and night. I'd probably do webcams and shit too, and when I'm all worn out from a hard day of webcam masturbation I'd jerk off on omegle

what the fuck is this thread about, anyway? Gas the jews

Attached: cremation.jpg (800x584, 106K)

yeah thought not

who cares?

>In a timeline far far away
>There is a ruler
>She a female
>Shit is free
>Above all no one can experience cause they all died in a holocaust.
>The end

Attached: pfft.jpg (477x241, 27K)

right about now in the President Clinton timeline is where they find Trump hanging in his prison cell, Ivanka just wrapped shooting her first scene with James Deen, and email is banned as a form of communication.

Attached: CLINTONPRAISEKEK1.jpg (592x372, 187K)

2 words, president kane

President Kaine took over a week after President Hillary's inauguration as the stresses of the job were such that she went on an alcoholic binge and fell, causing severe brain trauma.
Hillary was the first President to be removed from life support.

It’s over

>What do you think is happening in the Hillary timeline right now?

Republicans are expecting a Supermajority in the Senate, for one.

Probably still talk about emails.

Attached: IMG_9013.png (673x994, 890K)

Attached: IMG_9146.png (673x994, 886K)

This unironically

This

Attached: IMG_8988.png (673x994, 926K)

¿Qué quieres decir?

A nuclear war with Russia has left American cities inhabited by post-apocalyptic zombie-nogs.

Attached: Omega Man.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

mfw i come in dat ass

Deep

She admits she created Michelle O'bama

for a tradwoman she is quite thottist

>nuclear attack drills now a thing in all public schools
So just like 1985-1986 in US Public schools?
We had those drills cause muh Russia and muh Cuba.
Learned about Jew soap, lamps, ashtrays and shrunken heads.
Also couldn't be friends with my buddy Logan anymore because my Nintendo games were Satanic conversion.
One being Castlevania cause it glorified demonic forces.
My 7yo logic stepped in and stated the game was about killing those guys.
Nope.jpeg

World has turned to ash by atomic warfare and we're all fucking dead.

Open border, sanctuary country. We would have stayed in the Paris Climate Agreement, which would have no doubt had accepting millions African refugees tagged onto it. Many more staged mass shootings, nightly speeches about how bad it is and guns likely banned by now. Everything else would have balanced out the same as it has now, but by different mechanisms. Like the TPP would have passed, but that would only weaken China and not effect us at all.

>What do you think is happening in the Hillary timeline right now?
Not much realistically
>Republicans control 1 or 2 chambers
>no legislation passed
>bernie bros never get the "oh fuck Trump won" moment so they are even more mad at corporate libs
>Clinton has terrible approval ratings
>we are much more involved in syria
>no one gives a shit about russia
>she passes some faggy executive orders but not much of substance
Worst thing that happens is that Trumpism dies and neocons get to claim they were right all along. Paul ryan doesn't retire and is the favorite to be the 2020 candidate.

What a Qt. Would love to keep warm and protect from packs of feral negroes.

WW3

Attached: 1517951972580.jpg (500x378, 26K)