You used to like Trump, what happened?

Attached: 1531962397757.png (758x838, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kLUktJbp2Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up you Proxy kike. Get ready for Israel to get glassed because you won't be posting here much longer.

You grew up.

I am one of you user, i just didn't use Jow Forums for too long and now i see everyone hates Trump. kys you suckin nigger dick faggot

They just hated Hillary. He got the job done.

I think he's doing a fine job.

I am everyone and I don't hate him. checkmate, off topic retard

me too thats why i am wondering like wtf guys, he is the best since Ronald or Carter.

Grow up user, we love you.

I still like him.

He's definitely the best realistic option we had.
Gary Johnson would have been my ideal candidate.
That said, he was too quiet and his campaign was almost as weak as his "solution" to the immigration problem.
If you want to stand up against the Big Two, you need to go full-throttle right out of the gate and never lift off from the gas.
Since Johnson was a guaranteed flop, Trump was the next best. His strong position on immigration gave him a sharp edge over any competition as well.

As you can probably guess, I do think that we could do better. He's doing well for now, and if that continues he has my support for 2020 as well unless a really good libertarian or independent candidate comes out with good positions and a powerful campaign.

For 2024 who knows who we might get.

Still like him... your bumb fucking raid is not working!

Attached: E5CC1D10-43D4-4A86-910F-5712753487B7.jpg (339x67, 11K)

What raid?

It's fun to watch him start to go down the drain.

Are you fucking serious?
Or are you new?

I still do

/thread

trump's kind of a retard when he speaks in public, or about shit he doesn't know about, but he's alright.
he's exposed us to just how corrupt the office of the presidency is
it's not that trump is a kike shill, it's that the entire government has been compromised by globalist jews.

Serious, i hacked streamers for u pol. I made ton of memes for u back in early 2017 and in cnn meme war. But college took me off Jow Forums for a year, and now i see many of u hating on trump like this retard

Still do faggot, fuck off

I still do, best president in 3 decades.

2 SCOOPS. 2 TERMS.

Now we love him. Not just because you lefties flip out whenever he does anything but now we actually have a few more bucks in our pocket. I know you wish that money was going to pay for some 4 year old's gender reassignment surgery or an illegal immigrants college tuition, sorry I get to use it to buy guns and Omaha steaks. Womp womp

Nothing. Trump is still the best president we've had in 50 years.

never liked him, just never liked hillary either and I still dont think she is any better.
I vote 3rd party

He bombed Assad, hasn’t fired sessions, and appointed a bunch of neocon bureaucrats to positions of power.
I dont completely hate him, because he has awoken a spirit in conservative America that will live on with or without him, but ive lost alot of faith in him.
If he pulled some shit like Sadam did, my faith in him would be restored, but that happening is highly unlikely
>link related
youtu.be/kLUktJbp2Ug

too bad your not american and your opinion doesnt matter snow nigger

I love him you fucking faggot.

>I love him
>fucking faggot.
Found the faggot

Attached: laugh.jpg (320x320, 21K)

The only substantial people here hating Trump are the hired Shills spamming ShareBlue pasta.
And remember that these faggots are getting PAID.

I still love that nigger. He’s like a box of chocolates

No we don't. If anything there's more Trump support here than ever since some time has passed and he hasn't done anything as brazenly retarded as the last half a dozen presidents. Plus the US economy is on the up and unemployment is at record lows. He has his issues but no politico is without flaw.

Still like him. Best timeline.

Lets hope the economy continues like this. Seeing as we really rely on the burger economy over here.

I still like Trump.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It's childish to call all disagreement "Hate," user.

I never liked him; I just wanted him to win because lol, because (R), and because fuck that hag bitch.

reminder to beta orbiters and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus-expand.png (280x280, 878)

Trump isn't perfect but he might just be the best president America will ever have

Attached: 1272300124506.jpg (1024x768, 685K)

It turned to love

Eh he still does some pretty funny shit.
I regret nothing.

I want to clone him and and elect him here.

I fucking love donald j trump

Attached: 1532555876074.jpg (2294x2923, 2.58M)

Whenever i see that fucking red flag i know something gay is about to come out

TRUMP 2020!!!!!

LIBS CAN EAT SHIT!!!!!

Kike. The only people who say they dont like trump are obvious shills

#MAGA Trump 2020

Attached: trrummppp.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

We still like him, but you got to understand that even back then, there's a lot of faggots here who hated him and Jow Forums is not particularly a pro-American board so to speak, much less a pro-Trump board.

However, what HAS changed is that the amount of shills and slide threads has skyrocketed, because people view Jow Forums as a platform of 'hate speech' and the source of all the 'political bigotry' in the world, so they're trying to shit this place up as much as possible. But like your image says, we will not yield. Truth does not need defending, and the shills are afraid because of that.

Attached: 1535897118043.jpg (717x1024, 133K)

I used to like Trump
But then I realized it really WAS her turn
She was just a nice grandma who liked hot sauce