Reptilians speaking Gods word

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9Pzd9MH4&feature=youtu.be&t=12m50s

Look at her eyes 12:50

Attached: 1536013833203.png (377x399, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25QQAjQAZtg
youtube.com/watch?v=cGSdkNLBsxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the dirty blond has a jew nose

Wow, this is this most high quality example of the "reptilian blink" I've ever seen. Jesus, maybe David Icke is on to something.

Would did she say?

Shieeeet

Attached: 1510700985479.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Wew lad that actually is really fucking odd. I feel like her eyes are open far too long for it to just be video residue

Ok I clicked. I was expecting the usual compression artifact. I was not expecting what I saw. What the fuck. There's an explaination. Some ruskie in the comments saw it too

Holy shit. What the fuck

>Rael
Post a picture with a timestamp Rael

Zoomed and slowed down: youtu.be/25QQAjQAZtg

Attached: 1507007974591.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

More, not quite as good examples of the phenomena, set to shitty trance music:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGSdkNLBsxs

Attached: 1520110104882.png (1204x1580, 673K)

It has to be intentional. Thats not just an artifact or a glitch in the image. They must have done that to fuck with people.

Or lizard people are real.

it happens at around 12:57 , spooky

you're looking for /x/
sage

Attached: 1534060202908.png (825x699, 697K)

wtf was that?

Attached: 1523501826624.gif (250x250, 222K)

They are here to eat our brains
[ logically speaking]

Attached: They live.webm (1062x614, 317K)

This is probably from some movie. Its just look too clear and too convenient she looks up as it focus' on her face as her eyes change

Attached: 1428451094946.jpg (592x373, 45K)

So are you really the Frenchman?

Attached: 1507396170656.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Attached: 1519307641323.webm (534x360, 317K)

>Its just look too clear

>only the legit stuff is grainy

Attached: 1425356794479.jpg (396x530, 26K)

Attached: 1511552057218.jpg (940x733, 99K)

Check out the rest of the channel, if it's a hoax it's an elaborate one

I'm leaning more towards lizard people are real, this isn't at all the first occurrence of this phenomena.

Maybe we are all part reptile? Or maybe just (((some of us))) ?

Attached: reptiloid.png (1626x1132, 155K)

The pied Piper is calling me

What is going on here?

Yeah we have the father snake in US remember brain structure, what came first

During the elections we thought Kek was sending us a signal

Attached: 1512921696240.png (1600x1200, 2.57M)

Holy fuck you guys there has to be a reasonable explanation for these. Reptilian people absolutely do not fucking live among us. Do you know how crazy that sounds?
Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that they do live among other humans. If they have the technology to do that why would they not have the technology to properly mask these glimpses from happening?
Get it through your heads that lizard people is just a meme made up by crazy schizophrenics. You don't wanna associate with them do you? A sentient, intelligent Reptilian species do not exist amongst humans, plain and simple. I'll see to it that these videos are taken down from youtube, and I strongly encourage you all to forget about them.

Bunch of tards talking about immortality, the editor put this together on purpose. Makes me kind of ssssssleepy actually.

Looks edited in

Spoken like a real reptile mate.

yeah... anyone else getting sleepy?

They are here. I'm ready.

Attached: 1533947597802.jpg (1024x561, 140K)

Good copy pasta right here.

No you're not

Attached: 1526071216862.png (900x900, 294K)

I don't know what to believe any more, this and the nasa to deceive in hebrew, jews more and less being vampires historically and videos like these.

Attached: fuck my shit up.jpg (768x425, 280K)

Transgressor to deny truth is death
HEAT DEATH

doesn't have to be a reptilian alien species could just be plain demons and they've developed this massive alien conspiracy to mask what they really are.

>Holy fuck you guys there has to be a reasonable explanation for these. Reptilian people absolutely do not fucking live among us. Do you know how crazy that sounds?
>Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that they do live among other humans. If they have the technology to do that why would they not have the technology to properly mask these glimpses from happening?
>Get it through your heads that lizard people is just a meme made up by crazy schizophrenics. You don't wanna associate with them do you? A sentient, intelligent Reptilian species do not exist amongst humans, plain and simple. I'll see to it that these videos are taken down from youtube, and I strongly encourage you all to forget about them.

Attached: reptoid.png (500x314, 30K)

I'm down man. I'm a huge fan of this stuff. Let's go. I'll be here for about one hour before I get bored and move on. I also have some choice books.

Reptilians seems to be real. They're mostly globalists from any ethnic group.

Jews are Vampires.

100 percent. God people are fucking stupid.

I often watch these videos and in some it's apparent that it's a video error / light illusion, generally after people blink. In this, however, her eyes are wide open and her -pupils- blink like a fucking reptile.

That's some legitimately fucked up shit. I'm almost tempted to wonder if it's intentional CGI or something.

Attached: 1532011651228.png (178x173, 68K)

Attached: 1513425370138.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

why was this never reported on?
Only thing I heard was hillary wasn't a demon

Yeah It's a good hoax. I wish the entire channel was easily translated into english, its convenient she holds her head perfectly still for post processing to be done.

Attached: 1514640914556.png (949x531, 263K)

Attached: image.gif (550x425, 681K)

I wouldn't worry about it.

What's wrong with this one?

reflection

Real truth
In christ
They are extra-dimensional/ interdimensional Consciousness beings that cause stack overflow in the mind while under the influence of psychedelics, the more you think of that the higher up the food chain you go funny thing is that they're all respectful doing it for love

TFW no reptilian mommy gf.

Attached: 1518251588506.jpg (1024x603, 84K)

Couldn't it just be to do with the camera scanning from left to right? Like when people take pictures of propellors and it looks really strange?

Its almost like they are their own worst enemies

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

Im part(barely) of the sanctum

I dunno man, I really want this to be real, I definitely think that there's weird shit going on but this one seems "Too good to be true"

Do you even LARP bro?

That's pretty decent bait. Kudos.

Either it was done on purpose post-production or that's a fucking Reptile.

They're even talking about the Gods and shit when it happens, wtf.

Obviously a video in which she's clearly posing for the express purpose of being edited into 'lizard eyes' is way too far-fetched.
So lizard people must be real.
>This is the caliber of critical reasoning on Jow Forums

>reptilian beings don't exist
>the Earth is round
>we have nuclear power

this is a 6 hour video

I dunno bro, i've seen enough of this videos to have my doubts. This one could be fake though, but why would they fake it? what's there for them to gain?

Globecucks need to go to the bottom and fall of.

Attached: 1526540841838.jpg (1000x667, 224K)

I mean lizard aliens from outer space, yes. Why is that so far fetched? the Universe is huge.

Where's the rest of you building, brah? did a nigger stole it?

ayys carved this with laser beams

Attached: 1520297401868.jpg (668x445, 39K)

Only thing is you have to forsake family
To be part of theirs
Bad is good
Good is bad
That is what do
A dead angel is speaking

Damn, i fell for it. See? you can't trust anything this days with the technology the average chump has available to him.

Yahweh was an ET who LARPed as the creator of everything wasn't he?

Nigga, stfu you ain't no dead angel.

That's irrelevant anyway really. Anybody could have found the segment they want and edited it.
Do you even psyops, bro?
Lizard people is a huge [and VERY STUPID] meme. "They" love perpetuating that shit because it leads retarded 'conspiracy sleuths' nowhere, and discredits them.
Which keeps the real conspiracies safely hidden.

suuuuure

Bet people think different about david icke now?

They are being terrible fathers and witch mothers
There is only one way out
Its love cowards
Any hint of affection makes them hate

Not gonna lie. What the ever living fuck was that.

Never seen anything like that. What the fuck is going on.

Could be a light flicker, it's in cyrillic so they probably don't have the most reliable gear

If reptilians are real, icke is one of them

Its part of how the occult groups seem to operate, hide in plain sight and announce your plans/intentions in advance

you'd be surprised what the Mind Body Spirit complex is made of

6 hour video about athiests going back to religion and such but it really is a video for editing in reptilian eye stuff 12 minutes in? why do the next fucking 5 hours and 48 fucking minutes?

Yeah, you're probably right, but i believe in all sorts of far fetched shit, ghosts, aliens, bigfoot, god. All of that. I don't discard any of it.

Our defective protector

Attached: 1487296176226.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

Stuff?

So what is really going on? i don't even know anymore.

Attached: 1529886669231.jpg (758x854, 112K)

She has millions of dollars, they forgot that part.

Just like zuccerberg needs a top level psychology and such coach to help him act more humans so he isn't bullied by lizard/robot memes for being so cold blooded and not human.

He's an autistic Jew, wadda ya expect?

Imagine all your dreams and wishes and then stop imagining them, they eat those,

you must have a silent mind
(Basically a fuckin robot)