What will roasties do?

What will roasties do?
>the population born through IVF and other techniques is growing rapidly with the earliest births now in middle age.
>six times more likely to have clinically high blood pressure
>There is growing evidence that artificial reproduction techniques (ART) alters the blood vessels in children,
>one in seven teenagers who were born through assisted reproduction had clinically high blood pressure by the age of 16
>patients may also be more at risk of Type 2 diabetes, adding: “There is already evidence showing insulin resistance in this population.”
>Mice generated by IVF have a shortened lifespan

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/09/03/ivf-children-far-greater-risk-dangerous-high-blood-pressure/

independent.co.uk/news/health/ivf-heart-disease-high-blood-pressure-cardiovascular-fertility-a8521391.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-071732~2.png (1080x1707, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5888091/Women-Expert-warns-women-losing-best-years-fertility.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now they will be forced to take our virginities.

No thanks. I'm Scottish but I refuse to eat roast hag gash.

German roasties are fucking dumb thinking they can have a blast until they are older than 30 and maybe have a meme career, settle down at 35 or older, maybe even 40, become pregnant and have a healthy child.

The roastie thing is a meme. It’s a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin Same as the “uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: C109FF49-F86D-42CC-A5AC-1C2DB35D1BBD.jpg (1200x1347, 423K)

Anon5 was right

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking Jewed again.

Attached: Coming for You.jpg (962x642, 98K)

this pasta is uninspired, let it die already.

Attached: 1396088508936.png (463x634, 562K)

Outi Eet btfo viimeisen kerran

look at this powerful picture of all the syringes used to get this baby's lesbian mother pregnant
Isn't it powerful?
It's so powerful.
What a powerful image.
POWERFUL

Attached: Lesbian IVF baby.jpg (1473x1200, 510K)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5888091/Women-Expert-warns-women-losing-best-years-fertility.html

same here

what's was in the syringes?

>What will roasties do?
disregard all of this information and continue to have children through ivf. modern women use children as prop pieces for more attention on social media

??
What did he said?

Sperm

silly roasties

Attached: femalefertility.jpg (500x667, 78K)

Do they inject the semen one at a time?

One seman at a time.

Imagine my shock.
Old women give birth to less healthy babies.

However, the mouse study is more interesting in this sense.

I was born by IVF as were my 2 brothers. Older one's fat as all hell and the other eats unhealthy as fuck with greying hair (he's only 21). I'd guess that only the older one has high blood pressure.

Also ama if y'all want.

old mum who made bad decisions or just unlucky?

are you worried about the health implications, there has been promoted without knowing the long term implications?

how old was your mum when she had you and the 2 brothers?

Old mum who was a thot throughout her youth. Lived through her 20s and 30s blaming men and saying that she was the victim etc. She was 41 when she had my older brother, 44 when she had me and my brother.

I'm 21 now with a biological father who I don't know and a 75-year old stepfather (they were married but divorced, they've lived together after that though) with the onsets of dementia while my mum has mental health problems since she had a brain haemorrhage about 19 years ago. She is 65 now.

> are you worried about the health implications

Yes, I eat healthily and maintain exercise because I'm pretty fearful of the long-term possible health problems

Do they have any idea of the mechanism behind this? Is it not simply the age of the mother? AFAIK there is nothing about IVF that mechanically differentiates it from a natural fertilization.

I searched for a plebbit thread to see what the fuck they are talking about.
FIRST result is an antinatalism subplebbit.

DootDeeDootDeeDoo
Always been anti-IVF, pro-adoption.

EdgyGroceries
Same with me. Most people who "love children" don't actually extend this love to the children who actually need loving families, thus proving that they don't actually love children, only the idea of "mini me's" and couldn't care less about helping suffering kids beyond throwing a couple of dollars to charity, if they even do that. These people who go through with IVF or other fertility treatments are about the most selfish of people.
plebbit.com/r/antinatalism/comments/9cobwj/children_born_through_ivf_face_higher_risk_of/

IM SERIOUSLY THINKING that there is a chance that this is just a PSY OP tu push even more for whites to take care for all the spawns, nigglets and bastard children of all the non whites.

> Hey white
> Hey, don't have a child of your own blood
> Here, adopt all this bastard nigglets

Disgusting sociopathic behavior.

>From a biological perspective, the early embryo is known to be sensitive to environmental conditions that may alter how it develops, affecting later gene expression and physiological condition, and may lead to changes such as hypertension."
>Fertility treatments involve the manipulation of early embryos at a time when they may be particularly vulnerable to external disturbances.

could be anything though, it was a pretty small study. more research needed

>study finds increased risk
Non issue

>one in seven teenagers who were born through assisted reproduction had clinically high blood pressure by the age of 16

non issue.
The oldest IVF baby is only like 40. This is pretty much untested tech and loads of women are relying on it

Holy fuck
Never thought about that.
Maybe they will all drop dead at 50.

I personally hope not... :/