VPN services

Enlighten me about VPN services. Will they keep me safe while shitposting on normie sites?
What are the best ones out there? Is is worth the money?

Attached: 002322555.jpg (1124x796, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
deepdotweb.com/2018/01/31/leak-shows-us-army-nsa-compromised-tor-i2p-vpns-wants-track-monero/
theregister.co.uk/2014/07/03/nsa_xkeyscore_stasi_scandal/
sentinel.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use one for torrents, works well.

yes, and use a proxie after activating a vpn

All of the normie-tier VPN proviers have surveillance deals with the glowies.

Who do you think runs all the VPNs

By normie-tier you mean free VPNs?

I mean most of the ones normalfags would buy. Those with ads on tv or on youtube, those ranked high up in the google search results, etc.

There will always be someone running them, i am interested in those services which are least likely owned by ''the bad guys''. I know very well that some (if not most/if not all) free VPNs are bought by governments (Chinese etc.) or are infested with crap.

Any suggestions for good VPN services?

You need to know people for private VPNs or you need to pwn a few machines yourself.

TOR usually does the better job, unless the page you want to visit is blocking it.

search for "that one privacy guy vpn"
there's huge comprehensive chart of all VPNs and their comparisons.

Just fuckin run your own VPN on a VPC you created. Dont forget to RTFM on how cryptopgraphy and encryption works. You might as well run your own SSL CA. if not just fuckin neck yourself faggot

ExpressVPN proves they dont log and so does PIA. Express had a server seized and it didnt provide any info meaning no logs. PIA has won lawsuits agaisnt the feds I believe after they demanded the log info but PIA refused to hand over anything since they dont log anyway

>something easy everybody can do right away.

Thanks anyway, faggot

Haha, sorry, i meant this reply to the guy above.

I use Orbot on my android phone. It's free but it is blocked on Jow Forums.

Trust you ISP or trust the VPN

either way your data is logged by somebody

Even Opera now has a built in vpn service,but it's tracked and changes to slow sometimes not at all.
Tor is the best bet or if you are going for payed VPN services i recommend those provided by Romanian sites.

What happened to searching "proxy list" on altavista and just using the settings in your browser?

I don't use these kinds of phones. I use what people call ''burner phone'', but for normal eveyday communication. I can barely operate these modern touch-screen ones. I don't use internet outside home. I can't, i don't know how and i don't need to.

this
just treat the internet as a public square

/biz here
Skywire VPN man its the fastest and currently is free cause we are testnetting it.

> Will they keep me safe while shitposting on normie sites?

Your ISP can see what information you send out and anything not encrypted you receive.

Sure

Attached: 1535616590584.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

this, waste of time unless youre just worried about hax0rs

what do yall think of cyberghosts free service?

>not purposefully shitting up your internet traffic to fuck with anyone who wants to dig through your history

I’d imagine same with all the degeneracy on tumblr from the creepshots to pedo moms

It's not like you need a vpn for normie websites. Even if you do use one you are connecting to an account in the end. Thus, you're pretty much nullifying the purpose of it. Sure they won't see your own IP, but they'll be aware that you, as in you the person who owns the account is using the vpn. I mean, you're just wasting your money at that point. But i guess if you're making dummy accounts it's fair game. However keep in mind that in the end the vpn provider has your information. I doubt they're any better than other tech companies. Selling ad space gets them only so far.

Attached: Untitled.png (346x960, 409K)

user, here's the thing about, TOR, or VPN, or any service or device that anonymizes your internet experience; you are never completely truly anonymous. for all traffic on the internet, there is a client and a server, a sender and a receiver, a beginning and an end. No matter how much you try to obscure your identity, the internet knows who you are, where you are, and everything you are doing online and there are logs and all kinds of trackers built into the system at every point along the way. This is by necessity. If the internet could not find you, then you couldn't see any web pages.

If the government or other people with the tools, knowledge and access really want to find out what you are up to, for them it is an easy thing to do. If you are doing illegal shit online, just like in real life, the more illegal it is, or the more often you do it, the more likely you will be to eventually get busted for it.

If you want to use a VPN for standard shitposting, you won't have any problem remaining anonymous enough online. But you you are going to start threatening people, the FBI can have your identity and location about 10 minutes after they get a warrant, no matter what steps you've taken to conceal your identity online.

Prison is full of people who thought they could get away with stupid shit.

Attached: ManafortBeBest.jpg (1776x1337, 73K)

>doesn't know how to set up a private vpn
Jesus why are you cunts so useless with technology, only board on 4chin that is full of stupid bastards that have no clue about tech. You're the rejects of normies, nothing worse or more pitiful

They say the Left can't meme, but the Right can't convert a PDF to Word format.

Attached: ManafortCourtThoughtsRickClick.jpg (1000x731, 63K)

Only TOR via TAILS will keep you truly anonymous for the threat model you were asking. If you have to enable google captchas and javascript for the site in question you can't post there.

just use TOR

Attached: haha 7 proxies.jpg (600x431, 48K)

Although I do agree with you, if you don't work in IT that means sweet fuck all to anyone.

this yeah, you need to hide in the noise, install adnausium and you get to fuck with google, win win.
adnauseam.io/

kek.

that shit is made by jews to make jews more shekels. what proof is there that the advertisers still won't pay out shekels for doctored hits

>Only TOR via TAILS will keep you truly anonymous
both TOR and Tails are compromised. Better than nothing though. If you really want anonymity at least don't connect to internet from your home. Go to a cafeteria where they don't ask ID, even better an internet cafe where you can give a fake student card and use their computer

Advertisers are jews too, fuck them. but more to just fuck up google analytics and stopping them from building a shadow profile on you.

No, i'm not doing anything illegal except downloading via torrent. But there has been a case where security services had somehow obtained passwords of nationalist activist though Bittorrent. I never threaten people online, but i've dropped some red pills and Jow Forums tier commentary (without ''edgy'' slur words or hate speech) . The thing is that our security services are monitoring many sites and forums. Especially online news sites. That's why i avoid sites based locally. You can call me paranoid, but there have been cases where people have been harrased for their views (mostly far-right/reactionary, but normies sometimes get harrased and censored as well). Blogging on the internet can and will attract attention not only of normies...

prove it. if not you're spreading FUD. using tails and posting and on onions is about anonymous you can get if you're not a fucking retard

>stopping them from building a shadow profile on you
you can do that without giving them ad-clicks you just have to keep resetting your unique identifier

nothing is truly secure man, every chip built since 2001 has a backdoor built in.

>prove it.
hello CIA nigger
deepdotweb.com/2018/01/31/leak-shows-us-army-nsa-compromised-tor-i2p-vpns-wants-track-monero/

theregister.co.uk/2014/07/03/nsa_xkeyscore_stasi_scandal/

do you even read the shit you link
>So why would someone leak an Army document announcing a project to track anonymous cryptocurrencies and in passing mentions how it has had some successes with breaking online anonymization services? It is possible this was intentionally leaked to reach a certain group of people. It may have been released, at least in part, to create Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. What is important to remember is that it isn’t likely that Tor, I2P, and VPNs are all completely compromised, and it is an important reminder that more people and organizations without malicious intent should run Tor nodes, if they are able to do so securely.

just don't illegal shit you have to hide

>he thinks a VPN hides him

Go to google and type "Where Am I?"

Attached: 1481308232804.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

>What is important to remember is that it isn’t likely that Tor, I2P, and VPNs are all completely compromised, and it is an important reminder that more people and organizations without malicious intent should run Tor nodes
so you run more and more the risk of connecting to bad nodes.
>totally not compromised
Have you noticed how suddenly TOR is now super fast? I wonder who could be behind it

Attached: 1494547795847.jpg (1491x892, 576K)

End nodes of tor are unencrypted, though unless you're doing Global Rule tier shit they probably aren't gonna put in the work to find you

I use IPvanish for torrents and shilling. I have no complaints.

No they put firmware chips on there and steal your shit at the physical layer.

>doctored hits
Irrelevant. Providing falsified information will hurt by making it harder for companies to successfully market its product to potential customers. Might not sound like much but it'll add up to a lot of $ in the long run.

Dumb burger

Attached: 1265773804947.jpg (441x408, 100K)

Also they have super computers and quantum computers, if they want to know they have the resources/time/manpower to find out. Depends on how bad they want you.

>What are the best ones out there?
The ones that cost a little bit of money and are located in countries where they don't have to keep logs. It won't protect you if you're a legit terrorist, hitman or pedophile.

WOW old fag

I use pia, paid with gift cards. I'd say the shit is cash but it's gift cards.

Attached: ezgif-5-2cc818089d.gif (1024x1024, 2.45M)

Fucking hell. Windows 98 days

Attached: 1531835501796.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

if you are using tor you can't reply to this,

Government has forced compaines to build monitoring firemware chips on all electronics for Pc's etc, not to mention most OS have it built into the kernel now you have no privacy. Tor, VPN can't save you. Maybe Russian made electronic parts don't but I think it will just be putin spying on you then.

that's debateable m8. all the advertisers have to do is trash the data with no discernable pattern and flag those as false positives. yet they'll still pay out to the websites for the clicks cause grandma and grandpa running their basket-weaving blog aren't responsible for dumb goys on the internet blindly installing an add-on made by jews to make jews more money on clicks

no binary blobs

Attached: rms free.jpg (3000x1688, 369K)

I have been thinking about looking to build a russian machine with some linux. Anyone know if russia build chips encrypted at the physical layer?

Is there any VPN that can be trusted with unlimited data?

There are online sjw vigilantes policing Jewbook here. We have a thought-crime in Swedistan that is abused to hunt down people expressing themselves to what could be considered derogatory about minorities. I was considering creating fake profiles and dummy accounts and spouting really vile shit while trying to hide myself but this thread is saying it won't be possible? There are VPN services where you can pay by sending physical money with your username to have total anonymous payment. They also claim to not keep logs and never give out anything. This is obviously something I would have to trust.

>but this thread is saying it won't be possible?
it's FUD m8, look at the flags saying that shit. if you know what you're doing then yes, you can accomplish what you're trying to do. most of the compromising that happens when you're taking steps to anonymize yourself online comes from not knowing how shit works or not practicing commonsense. just be careful, obviously

is buying an used Android or iOS device without any real infos + public wifi is secure enough??

just turn off any wifi or bluetooth shit as soon as you leave and dont bind any emails to it. and obviously dont use a sim card because of the radio tower pings

>dont bind any emails to it
Could you explain this.. as in don’t send emails over public wifi?

Android requires a Gmail to sign onto

vpns
>keeps your information private
>keeps your information
sure if you trust the vpn you can believe that your information is private.
They might even tell you that don't keep records of your browser history, and then you can sleep well at night knowing you left
the relative anonymity of being just another minnow in the ocean of piss
to being a nice big tuna fish in some heavily surveiled pond somewhere with all the other
easy, self identifying targets in the honeypot.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

bump for shill info

watch me fail in cross link, you are asking in the wrong place bro.

>>Jow Forums67418114

I believe you 100%

>ask Jow Forumstards and not asking the Jow Forums

sage

They can just intercept all requests to your provider, it doesn't matter if it goes to a VPN then because it was decrypted beforehand

PIA doesn't let me post on Jow Forums. Just get a banned isp message.

Daily reminder that only drug dealers, terrorists, gun smugglers and pedos use VPN/Tor

Why'd you need it for shitposting? It's not illegal. Stop lying pedo, I know what you need it for.

you want privacy so you contract a third party and pay them with your banking details linked back to your real identity and then route all of your traffic though their servers under the assumption that they pinky promised to not bundle your name, address, paypal name, paypal address, and all of your traffic history including the trap sites, visits to dildo companies, amazon history, and all of the Jow Forums trap threads you go to and then sell the bundle to advertising companies and governmet agencies.

this guy gets it. I cant wait until the internet id is made mandatory so that we can get rid of these problematic vpns as well as pedo encryption.
I saw if you need to encrypt your data, then you automatically deserve to rot in solitary confinement for the rest of your life.

mullvad is the best

>not paying in bitcoin

who pays for VPN in real money

everything can be tracked and decryption, dont fall for the meme your safe.

Your not.

if you can copy and save it you can crack it.
Simpel as that and also VPN services have to cooperate as they would be allowed to exist by spooky glow in the dark niggers.

Not to mention the best way to know about people that want to hide stuff is to offer them the service as glow in dark nigger your self.

This way you dont have to ask for permissions or invest much time and money to crack shit.
You just know.

ah yes, bot coin the new Cocain of cia. well at least its not making you wack and you dont have air america that shit in to staates.

You are glowing nigger

?

cant buy buttcoins without giving them shit like your address and drivers license

>wasting your life doing virgin nerd shit so you can suggest other people do the same when they're looking for an expedient solution on a chinese cartoon imageboard and feel smug for a few seconds

You wanna remain anonymous while shitposting? Fucking vpns are for zoomer haxorz who get caught. Number stations are where it's at man, particularly if you want to glow in the dark. Get yourself a transmitter and one of those robot voice machines oh and don't forget a catchy call sign theme.

Attached: lincolnshire-poacher.png (531x377, 9K)

to be fair i did get a warning from my isp for running a torrent file awhile back and it'd be nice if that didn't happen you feel me?
btw the game in question didn't have any demo or way to find out if it would work ahead of time and had a rep for bad optomization anyway glowing niggers

sentinel.co/ sentinel is the first working decentralized vpn using blockchain technology,

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04 Sentinel ($SENT) - Network Layer for Distributed Resources Services.png (1304x685, 222K)

ok whats the catch