DEMOCRAT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT PROMISES GUN CONFISCATION

youtube.com/watch?v=1e3TzfppdAw

holy shit its happening

Attached: 1536028559737.jpg (621x504, 49K)

vwawawa and that dRAT lost the election

hes a white male. he will win.

>we need to do it to save the children
>Emotionally vulnerable incel pleads to save the children, whilst risking the republic just so his overweight ass could hope to score some ass.
Go fuck yourself Lambright, never responsed to this b8 before this, but unequivocally go fuck yourself right up that gay ass of yours you beta compromising fucktard. Seek help, you need it just as bad as the next transvestite.

He’s not wrong

DEFEND THIS

Attached: 1522290043744.png (1440x1080, 2.16M)

>fat black woman
Every time.

Wayne’s got a shit ton of support on Facebook. Incel 4channers don’t know this though.

Come and fucking take it

This. Hes blowing up everywhere but here because Jow Forums became Reddit pilled

Would be an absolute shame if something were to happen to him.

Attached: ecf3e340d8f1baa6d7.jpg (460x456, 23K)

Is that a threat?

Advertising is against the rules on Jow Forums

WHAT THE FUCK

don't try to take guns away wayne, very childish. guess you were jewish after all.

wayne took down patrick little and trump is next.

Aye Wayne you move out of that trailer park with your mom yet?

Haven't lived with my mom in 30 years.

I wonder if the other thread about admitting to autism to use as a weapon, is in lieu of a real gun...legally?

Say you establish that mental health issues and habits can be used in court to take guns. Then you chimp out like them and say you have a disability. By saying some seriously gay shit, like you're a nutter.

The Gunpowder Pill.

Wayne always namefags, you are not wayne

I was thinking of buying a trailer this year. change my mind

>its happening
no it isnt

I guess if there's a redpill for whites it's this. No matter what obscure hobby you take refuge in, they will find and diversify it.

its the cycle of fanbase/hobby degradation. also applies to civilizations and empires.

Attached: kew467Q.png (2404x1780, 2.85M)