NIKE Taps Terrorist Muslim for ad Campaign

Colin Kaepernickdoodleface who resembles a middle eastern terrorist more than a black man (his name isn't even black) is reported to ve the face of NIKE's new ad campaign.

Will you 'Just Do It' like his people 'just do' terror attacks?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180904-152633_Brave.jpg (947x800, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be Mossad
>Fuck up

Attached: 1535538169499.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

well hes a child of a jew and a nog

Stop being so triggered because of that nigger
That’s what made him
Had Trump kept his mouth shut instead of throwing a hissy fit like the baby he is, Nike wouldn’t be doing corporate virtue signaling with this guy

>Hello fellow white supremacists

sell your Nike stock boyos, it's going to drop this week by a modest 5% at least.
majority of people hate this political shit spilling over into their daily lives.

This guy was a shit qb
Once defensive coordinators had film it was over for him.

Should of just stayed as a back up and collected paychecks. No one in the league really gives a shit about this guy.

???
Jow Forums must understand that sometimes ignoring is a better attack
when you sperg at stuff like this, you end up looking like fragile bitches (see Black Panther for example)
Let nogs have their things while completely ignoring them. they love playing victim, don't give them that privilege. At the same time you don't make right wingers look weak as shit. Win-win.

This isn't about losing our minds over political statements it's more of a call to enjoy watching people lock themselves in a room and burn themselves inside.

That's too logical, man. You must be new here.

>(his name isn't even black)

Being this retarded...

based romanianon gets it...

>Will you 'Just Do It' like his people 'just do' terror attacks?

Bad b8 is bad

Attached: 1536023348767.png (1080x1688, 1.08M)

Attached: CWC.png (1080x2177, 1.7M)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

New nike slogan is "allah akbar"

mean got

Attached: just do it.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

>his name isn't even black
He was raised by a white couple after his nig-nog crackhead birth parents abandoned him. The monkey won the lottery and still has a chip on his shoulder.

Attached: 1535771057093.jpg (1200x900, 249K)

>Had Trump kept his mouth shut instead of throwing a hissy fit like the baby he is, Nike wouldn’t be doing corporate virtue signaling with this guy
And we wouldn't know that Nike were evil cunts. Trump's actions helped reveal that.

Thanks for that Shlomo.

Reminder to go out tomorrow and pick yourself up a brand new pair of Niggerstompers.

Attached: new-balance-ml1980wb-0.jpg (1500x1000, 585K)

Please explain to me what a "black" american name is ?

King? Parks? Tubman?

see the problem here ? Barry White is black, does that make White a Black name?

You really didn't know?

Attached: 23158869_BG1.jpg (400x225, 14K)

We're raising awareness :')

THIS. I’m a Trump supporter, but he shouldn’t have took the bait when the media asked him what he thought about NFL players kneeling. Cause by the time the media asked Trump, the players weren’t even kneeling anymore, and everyone forgot about it.

Attached: E288BE2B-FE56-4561-A559-DD7CD502BF27.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

This 'choosing a side in the culture war' BS is so damn stupid. These SJWs politicize everything, next thing you know taking a dump will be a political statement. Can't they just stick to making shoes for everyone? Now they've annoyed 50% of their customers. People are going to stop buying them, not because of Cucknickel, but because they're sick and tired of this political BS.

Can't wait to buy some ugly niggerboots

HAHAHA this

>We fellow white people need to stop complaining and stop being racists and bigots and nazis.

Reminder this anti-white piece of shit was raised by his white grandparents because his nigger dad abandoned him.

>greetings fellow trump supporters

The fact that the kneeling was dying off was exactly why Trump needed to highlight it. The corollary of "Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake" is "Provoke them into repeating their mistakes just to spite you if it seems like they've figured out that they're fucking up."

Attached: 1528896695595.jpg (599x335, 29K)

Attached: quindarious.jpg (718x960, 122K)

Or this

Attached: Shitavious.jpg (640x754, 89K)

>terrorist muslim
he's a somali-jew and neither parent raised him

I see your point. But come on man, the only reason Kaeperknick and the whole “take a knee” movement got so big was because when asked what we he thought about the players kneeeling, Trump said “Take those sons of bitches of the field!” And the immediately gave the movement new life, and also gave Kaeperknick a brand new victim card.

>The most unusual name I ever came across was Iisszzttadda. I have never met a person, white or black, who could pronounce it correctly. To my surprise the name is pronounced, “I seize the day.” Iisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorme, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril. I have occasionally asked clients the reasons for such unusual names, but the most common answer is “I don’t know. It just sounded good.” This is the answer I got from a mother who named her child Latrine. (See below for actual names of blacks I have encountered in my practice.)

>I once had a client in my office who did not know his own name. He had been called by his nickname for so long he couldn’t remember his given name. This is not as shocking as it sounds. Some black names, like Phe-anjoy or Quithreaun or JyesahJhnai, are so odd, it would be no surprise if they were never used and eventually forgotten.

>Aaja (pronounced Asia), Acacia, Ajeenah, Akai, Aquanita, Aryan White, Baleria, Barbertha, Callie (pronounced Kelly), CaAndi, Chetiqua, Cloteal, Curly Top, Darhies, Dayphine, Debrasharme, Derecio, Dertiteriesa, Dikueria & Dikuria (twins), Dildree, Dishon, Dovanna, Duanita, Dyiamond, Dwendolyn, Effillyne, Elizabeth Taylor, Endrissa, Equandolyn, Esaw, Everage, Floyce, Franshawn, Ghia, Godzilla Pimp, Ivier, Jartavious, JyesahJhnai, Keithen, Kentnilla, Lafondra, La,poo (yes, contains comma), Latronia, Lemonjello & Orangejello (twins), L’Tonya, Machoda, Nau-Quia, Mayima, Minute, Miquel, Nethel, Omnipotence, Ondra (pronounced André), Ozro, Padraic, Pecola, Phe-anjoy, Precious Unique, Queen Esther, Quithreaun, Rincesetta, Sanja, Saranus, Shanieja, Sharicus, Shiquipa, SiJourna’i, Silquia, Sinetra, Summer Love, Termicka, Tequilla, Timphanie, Tryphenia, Tywana, Tzaddi & Tzavvi (twins), Ulheric, Undlia, Undrea (pronounced André), Wsam, Xiomara, XL, Yaw, Yuvodka Sharice, Wilida, Zaquan, Zufan, Zyneene.

amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/

Attached: Sheeeee-it.png (1023x776, 704K)

You guys sound like GOP cucks.

Exactly, Trump turned one asshole pissing off NFL fans (i.e. his base) into hundreds. As for Kaeperknick himself, who gives a shit? He gets a comfy life as a professional loser and whiner and in exchange Trump gets a nice new wedge issue.

The NFL and the owners and Nike pandering to the sjw twitter mobs who will never buy a game ticket or piece of sporting equipment instead of their own customers just makes it all the better.

last name Williams, by your logic Robbie Williams, Robin Williams, etc. should be Black

1 "Mathews", and 1 "Gooch"...

are you really going to try and make me believe "Gooch" is a Black name? lol

You are only using examples of First names Le'genius

pic related, the only real Black american name is "Jackson" muthafuckas

Attached: SamuleJackson5.jpg (552x700, 58K)

Find me a white person raised by white parents named "Le'Genius" and a nig raised by nig parents named "Colin" and then we can talk.

Attached: colin-mochrie_sc_768x1024.png (768x1024, 1.26M)

Burning down Nike outlets now, won’t stop til he’s dropped

We are going to start hurting people who are wearing Nike stuff

Greetings fellow white nationalist.

Attached: 1517293751642.png (273x410, 160K)

"Nike will not use him in any national advertising, only in local ad campaigns targeting ethnic minorities"

WELL, GUESS ME AND MY FAMILY ARE BOYCOTTING NIKE FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS.

Nike is the sneaker of love

Attached: nike911.jpg (634x381, 56K)

Why does kapernick look like a somalian

what kind of filename is this?

what kind of post is this?

Attached: 1536023348767.png (1080x1314, 559K)