Why do Scandinavians think they are badass when literally all they did was charge unsuspecting farmers and peasants

Why do Scandinavians think they are badass when literally all they did was charge unsuspecting farmers and peasants.

>I am le viking badass killer of unarmed peasants

This is not fearsome. This is cowardice.

Attached: vik-eire2[1].jpg (550x349, 51K)

They also literally carried their longships through Europe, forged dynasties, served the Byzantines as the Varangian guard, were excellent explorers and navigators etc. And stop acting they never engaged major armies.

Mayan Music Thread. Also I agree with OP, they targeted villagers not warriors like the Carib people did, then they took their wives which is based.

Why are you linking me to a Mayan thread. And why is a Brit listening to Mayan music in the first place, lol.

Because I sincerely believe people should listen to it.

They made up the nobility of several foreign countries and were feared and admired for their strength throughout Europe Nigel.

Attached: rexfeatures_9359945b-800x533.jpg (800x533, 71K)

Still salty? It's okay. I'm still salty about the battle of Stamford Bridge.

>battle of Stamford Bridge

Yes a battle against an army and not peasants. Didn't do so well then did'ya

Your whole army against half of ours, taken by surprise.
>Didn't do so well
Neither did you, since you got raped at Hastings immediately afterwards.

Yes, they were basically Arab-tier.

Any nautical civilization is at least partly badass.

Don't forget that the entire english army was held to a standstill by ONE norse warrior. They killed him in a cowardly manner by going under the bridge and spearing him from underneath

Yeah I don't get it either.
It's not like they accomplished anything tangible or lasting.
They just lived in iron age hutts while chimping out like niggers up and down europe's coasts.
That they got BTFO by christians says it all

Did the vikings win any battles against standing armies?

No. They were an empire though, just an empire of barbarism.

>Why do British think they are badass when literally all they did was charge unsuspecting rice farmers and niggers.

I dunno.
I do know as they made inroads into Russia the Slavic peasants retaliated and BTFOed them all the way back to Northern Russia, at which point they made up and became buddy buddy.

What is the great heeden army

> british
> badass
Lol only if ur paki

Attached: images-26.jpg (635x483, 63K)

That was Erik Thundercock, direct descendant of Thor. When he clapped anglo cheeks, they could hear it all across the North Sea.

>That they got BTFO by christians says it all
They got turned by bribes from Rome

God, can you ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH HISTORY YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT. All of you sound like you get your history from Hollywood and I fucking love science type websites

>i dont live in the timeline where the vikings conquered the middle east and north africa

Attached: 1501112024907.png (394x360, 165K)

This is what the British looked like before getting bleache by Angels, Saxons Danes and Norwegians

Hedonistic weaklings lol
But what can you expect from a people who believe paradise (Valhalla) is a place where you go get drunk and munch on burgers all day. Absolutely degenerate. Thank God for Islam.

Attached: F9EAEE83-5BDB-45AA-B7B3-EAB10897C9D3.jpg (1280x851, 166K)

>Eternal Anglo strikes again

>expect from a people who believe paradise (Valhalla) is a place where you go get drunk and munch on burgers all day.
What do you do in paradise, raper virgins all day?

I just keep getting reincarnated until my soul is Chad enough for the next level.
Vedism muffugah.
Way better than terrestrial low-iq viking burger "religion"

>not knowing history
sometimes its better to just be silent instead of telling everyone how absolutely moronic you are

Aww u triggered bro??
U will feel better tomorrow

anglo mad?

Attached: 445454565.jpg (538x482, 64K)

>Aussie Vedism
POO ON THE BARBIE
VAGENEMITE SANDWICH

But it sounds like cancer.

I'm actually white.
The Vedas were written by Indo-Europeans.
Lol talk about historical ignorance.
Do you want to keep going?

Gay.

Everyone here know they were snowniggers at least

Anti-Anglo!

Only a bland Scandinavian cuck finds that larping viking shit interesting
For everyone else it's just a bunch of iron age burger hunters chimping out like niggers.

>Indo-Europeans
The original 56% mutts.
>I'm actually white
Ahahahahaaah

Why is it when whites invade a new land and murder and carry off wives the long term result is a new stable and prosperous country emerging from the ashes?

They destroyed several standing armies, but usually armies that were under strength or had poor morale etc.

Vikings were raiders, opportunists, and mercenaries. Unlike the rest of the world at the time they had almost no external threats. They could pick and choose where and when they wanted to fight. They brought the Franks to their knees repeatedly, levying harsh tribute and offerings until the Franks finally just told them they could have a shitton of land, and they could even name it after themselves.

Hence Normandy. Now actually having land to defend, they only raided the Franks a little bit.

I don't understand the "burger" part but I agree with the rest of it. Also there are a lot of losers on the internet who would hardly show their faces in real life community-building and improving efforts. Sic gloria transit mundi.

Imagine if they did that in Oz!

> muh sometimes its better to just be silent instead of telling everyone how absolutely moronic you are.
Sound familiar?

Nordics are fags but 90% of the criticism on here about them is just from ass mad non-whites, wogs and brain damaged leftists.
Its literally just a strawman built around jealousy.

>This is cowardice.
We were doing the exact same thing you christians were doing except we were actually good enough to be feared and remembered for it.

Attached: 8fa3277b4454fde42e8701e0397e6d6e--number--fresh-memes.jpg (707x1000, 79K)

>t. butthurt monk

>sacking of Paris
>Secound largest city in europe
>Well defended
>lel just farmers and monks reeeeeee
get rekt Nigel

The vikings themselves were peasants and farmers.
But
>hurrrrdurrrr dey hadz to proved themselves taking on duh uniformed army.

lol Gtfo britbong

Another Mohammad getting buttblasted. We need a worldwide Inquisition.

Paris at the time was a fairly small city. That was well before it became a major city let alone a capital.

It was also poorly defended. The king of the Franks failed to rally a significant force and got annihilated, before paying the raiders tons of tribute to not sack Paris again.

I'm all for European identity and culture but the Vikings were terrible people.

Middle East and Africa.