Why do white people love reptiles as pets but no other race does? Da fuq is wrong with white people...

Why do white people love reptiles as pets but no other race does? Da fuq is wrong with white people? Reptiles can't even love you back or have any emotions for you.

Attached: whitie.jpg (634x416, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm Hispanic and I love my bearded dragon, fuck you OP.

Love all of God's creatures. Except niggers.

Your wife?

Get out of my country you fucking beaner i swear to fucking god you are a disgrace to my fucking flag. I knew a beaner when I was a kid who kept his bearded dragon and leapard gecko in these tiny fucking cages and didnt have the biological IQ to know an animal needed proper space and mental engagment. His whole family thought it was fine for these animals to live in something the size of a shoe box.

I hate you all so fucking much I want to cause physical and echoing cultural pain to mexicans. Screencap this.

No, my wife is Misato from Evangelion.

Mosquitos?

Those flies that lay eggs in you and the larva eats you alive?

We're meant to love those too right?

>Reptiles can't even love you back or have any emotions for you

They do

Lizards, for example, can behave like dogs.

Steve Irwin

>only white people like x
amerimutt pls

He sleeps in a 60 gallon tank with timed heating lamps and sand that gets changed every month. Calm down, gringo.

>can't even love you back or have any emotions for you.

same reason they like shitskin criminals and refugees so much I guess

>why wypipo
Thread automatically discarded

Bullshit. I've met some very sociable reptiles. My uncle had a few iguana which were cute AF.

YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING SHITHANDS AWAY FROM MY FUCKING MISATO YOU ABSOLUTE BOTTOM GENETIC TIERED CUNT. REI AND ASUKA ARE BOTH HORRIBLY OVERRATED (ASUKA NEVER GAINS A FUCKIN ARC TO SPEAK OF THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE ANIME AND REI STILL PALES COMPARED TO MISATO AS AN ACTUAL CHARACTER)

I WOULD LITERALLY SUPPORT A LITERAL DEATH CAMP FOR YOU SLIMY, USELESS SPICS. WHY CANT YOU EVER MAKE ANYTHING OF VALUE TO ANYONE !?!?!?! WHY CANT YOU FUNCTION IN HIGHER POLITICS. YOU IMMEDIATE-FAMILY FOCUSED NIGGERS

Attached: D68121916.gif (500x700, 1.96M)

>
Just get out of my fucking nation god-fucking damn you all to hell

Attached: 323f3d70318c149588f1d325944d456f.jpg (1240x1754, 292K)

I'm reminded of the monk, I think, that had a crisis of faith over the existence of a very painful flesh eating bacteria.

I was born here, wise guy.

Those are the tin-whistle tabs to 'concerning hobbits'. This is what I meant to post for you, you absolute nigger. You unaware, unsuccessful, race of manual labor cunts.

Attached: 1529523597793.png (647x330, 265K)

>the tin-whistle tabs to 'concerning hobbits'
I was wondering about that, it didn't look like any braille system I was aware of.

Misato is damaged goods, retard.
Rei is the only decent girl.

>calls himself hispanic
>calls another ameircan 'gringo'
>lmao but i was born here

Jokes aside this is unironically the problem we have with your kind. Plenty of people have immigrated to this nation, but yours are the first to come here and firmly plant your feet in the category of "the other". You don't want to be an American, you want to change what it means to be an American. Fuck you, and fuck yours. We won't have it and we wont have you. My great-grandmother viciously beat her daughter for speaking the italian tongue because, as the story was passed down in my family "This is an american household and you you will speak english in here".

Attached: 1511310111631.jpg (805x853, 228K)

Because, apparently, only whites can appreciate just having a beautiful and an interesting animal to observe and hold responsibility for. I've had 3 newts, 2 frogs and one gecko, and while they can't offer you companionship, it is nice to take care of them and observe their daily routines. Pic related is one of my frogs that passed away last winter.

Attached: PicsArt_03-04-11.39.41.png (2048x2048, 2.76M)

This iguana sure seems to like his owner: youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

Ritsuko would have been best girl if she didn't have shit taste and had gone after the mousy lesbian.

Attached: 1403258766863.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>implying canon matters to a waifuist over personality

Rei is boring. The only advantage to wifing her is that at least your daki will be as good in bed as she is.

Your butthurt started this, dipshit. I'm clearly not the one obsessed with the "other" when you make posts like these: . You're clearly furious that someone would dare out their ethnicity in a thread about nonwhites.

How do you desire a woman that has such an all consuming mommy complex? She would never be able to function as a wife or mother...or a woman at all. She has nothing to offer you, nor you her

>muh dik
You don't deserve Rei, you wigger. She is pure.

we don't like em either but it scares you nogs, so we go with it...

Yes, I do deserve a much superior woman than teh Rei. Thanks user!

Attached: misato_by_kotikomori-d9x82qr.jpg (768x1024, 616K)

And don't call me white, I'm a Hispanic American, and make sure that other guy never forgets it.

Fuck you, shitskin. Keep your worn-out old bag.

I don't like Mexicans. Can't fucking stand them as a people. You have no concept of dedication to the state or any power above your immediate family, which is why you ruin every area you move to. You're a nation of vermin trying to get the rest of the world to burn so you can protect your den. And my point clearly stands as you're the one with the beautiful potential of anonymity, and better yet with an American flag. Here your skin color doesnt matter. But you have to outwardly present yourself as a Mexican. This disgusting clinging to a culture that either you or your for-bearers escaped from is cancerous. You will integrate or you will be removed spic.

I'm not Mexican in ethnicity or nationality but okay, man.

Oh i'll never forget it. My distaste for you narrow minded cunts will never dissipate. My nation will recover from your incursion.

Whites have a love of animals. They don't rob or stab you

So, which Latin American paradise did you escape from? Cuba?

I could not care less what breed of shitskin you are. The spanish speaking world is a goddamned disaster and you all pose a fucking threat. The only difference between you and the rest of that cesspool is that youre the one with the indecency and gall to change the nation you were born in into some shithole hellscape. You want our first world life with your third world values. You COULD take pride in being an american. You COULD reject that disgusting history of yours. But no, you have to cling and try to drag the world around you down to your level. Fuck off

Reptiles are pretty dumb but they kinda love you for body heat and food.

>Reptiles can't even love you back or have any emotions for you.
Reptiles are niggers in disguise?

>You COULD take pride in being an american. You COULD reject that disgusting history of yours.

But, I do exactly that? Are you still upset that I called you a gringo, lmao?

Femen virus. Reptiles don’t want to be pets nor do they want to be touched by humans. It’s against gods will.

because snek is symbol of enlightment, knowledge and god's pettiness

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1100x1372, 184K)

>im Hispanic
>gringo lmao
Unironically yes. You people find such a need to identify as something other than americans at all cost. Do you have any clue as to the amount of people who came to this nation before you and did every possible thing they could to assimilate at every single turn? Youre nothing but an uppity nigger, and the more you stick to your shitskin culture and identity the more you drag this once gorgeous nation down.

You are a sad, deluded man that is completely incapable of taking even the slightest bantz. I'll be sure to pray for you tonight before going to bed with my Misato pillow.

Do what you will Nigger. Mine will outlast yours. Because yours center around a broken and sub-civilized system. My loathing for you and your children will never cease. May your descendents one day suffer for the disgusting squatting your kind did on my nation.

Attached: bnD37xB.jpg (620x864, 87K)

I dedicate these digits to a white and civilized American of tomorrow

Attached: 7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777 (750x1046, 394K)

we feed the coloured folks to them. reptiles have preyed on humans for ever. let them have their fun in our own private zoos