Poland:the next cuckupean superpower

Polish consulate in New Delphi reported they give so many visas to Poland they need to work 24/7. New batch of 30.000 Indians are already at the border. Government officials plan to let in 'milllions' of foreigners in 2019.
Polish PM Morawiecki said he won't allow any anti-semitic, racist, anti-immigration or nationalistic banners on this year's Polish Independence March.

Polish government flipped or it was controlled opposition from very beginning. Poland is going full cuck mode now and will be flooded with browns.

Attached: image.jpg (908x1024, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1399320
youtube.com/watch?v=F_Ji3WSMKRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>citations needed

>this one angry british paki who spends days and nights shitting on Poland
LMAO

God bless Poland, stop smearing it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Serving
Attention
Gives
Empowerment
...to this type of posters,we know what to do.

He is actually mad about guys from Pooland fucking chicks of Poland.

A shitskin is fucking your women kek. I was going to poland for sex tourism but now i am not going there. Those white bitches will have aids

of course they are. did you think slavshits will escape us? we gonna turn the world into a brown shithole. frankfurt school was the first step. america is already destroyed. same for france and UK. now its time for the lesser countries.

this is payback for ww1 ww2. you had your chance. we gonna fuck your world up for good, without firing a shot.

Attached: vulkan kill.webm (400x436, 868K)

is that fuckin real

> Poland is going full cuck mode now and will be flooded with browns.
Who the fuck cares? It was inevitable anyways.

Sex tourism? You’re a deviant

Breed these Polish BITCHES OUT!!!!!

MY FELLOW PAJEETS FINALLY WE HAVE A NATION OF OUR OWN TO RAPE AND FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read no news describing this...

Attached: 1534634594956s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

call the guy at the top a nigger

lol even the most cucked indians i know would not go to poland, it's either US, UK, Germany, Singapore or just stay in India and get a government job or try to work on a startup in bangalore or some place.

KYS Bong.

>500 for each child
>social flats and rent paid by local council
>retirement for women who will have 4 children
>many social benefits introduced last year
All this introduced in the last few years and foreigners can apply which means Poland is now very attactive for browns from Asia and Africa It was the plan to make Poland social benefit paradise - now it can flooded with migrants. Polish women are notorious for being mudsharks in the uk, expect them to show you this now on home soil.

Pic related: LARPing polish roastie that will go from an "ethnonationalist" to a coalburning slut because females only follow trends and new trend for polish males is to be nigger loving wife's cuckolds

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 76K)

tfw no brown gf

link? i don't remember any announcement from the polish embassy here.

you seem to be obessed with poolish women and poojeets. did a poojet fuck you poolish crush? it's ok bro. you can get another one.

Poles deserve it, they are such good goyim

plenty of ukranians

>obessed
*obsessed

100% true. He is a British paki for sure. I read that the polish government does NOT give give permanent residency to ANYONE who is an immigrant whether Indian or Vietnamese or Fillipino or whatever. They have to renew their visas every year.

Poland has a strict ban on immigrants from all muslim countries. They know Islam is AIDS, cancer, and Ebola rolled up into one. And you can see how it's working out for Poland. There are no immigrat terror attacks. There are no massive child rapes. There are no muslims asking for Sharia.

These guys have their asses burning in fire because they know that any smart country in the world would pick a Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist or Christian man over a muslim. That is why they keep on harping about the same thing every day. I saw this same thread yesterday. All he wants is someone from Poland to say Indians are bad to satisfy his butthurt.

hahaha indians date each other, there is no announcement, they dont want u there

Yeah right, Poland has created massive gibs for just sitting on your ass and breeding. All those Social benefits are most probably funded by kikes, because Poland is poor shithole dependent on EU gibs. And the reason is to attract swarm masses from Asia and Africa and let them breed. The benefits allow basically work free life if you manage to pump 5+ children which will be heaven for muslims, indians and africans.
>average curry won't go in a country were he gets paid to pump some white girl full of kids on the white mans dime, no sir

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1600, 310K)

MOSHIE, I POSTED IT AGAIN, YOU BETTER PAY UP THIS TIME!

Indian are u lightskin and more white?

or a crispy achoo bolooo

why should we give the top of our labour to white countries. keep em here and make em work for Bharat Mata.

poojets wanting to emigrate and serve their white masters deserve to be executed in public for being traitors

Attached: Bharat_mata.jpg (780x350, 87K)

Forget Polad, did you know that the MIDDLE EAST classifies Pakistani migrant workers over there as a security risk? Their own Muslim "brothers" think that the Pakis are pieces of shit.

>HEADLINE: Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security chief

dawn.com/news/1399320

Reported on a paki news website

This.
T. White nationalist

If you're autistic, yes.

*Poland. Sorry about the typo. My bad.

Attached: 1534282771616.png (465x493, 362K)

they don't faggot KYS.

also your image says, "African or Asian" - sounds like niggers, chinks and poojeets. AND that sounds like it's happening in the UK not in Poland.

90% of the people here don't even know what Poland is. if you ask them they'll think you're talking about some dish.

slide thread.

SAGE.

actually i have a costume like that from my school play, it's cool desu

sage.

Somewhere in between but more close to white than to black

Wherever jobs pay more money people are gonna go. If we don't grab the opportunity someone else will. A guy could be an engineer in India and put his kids through college ABC. An another guy could work as a farmer or food delivery guy in Poland and put his kids through the same college. Money is better there.

Fuck off mate. Hindus don't go to temples to plot the destruction of the country they are in. Take off the meme flag and stop larping paki

It amazes me that this stat keeps getting posted as evidence of what OP is saying.

23% of babies who don't have Polish fathers are mixed race. That's not the same as 23% are mixed race, and equates to total of about 4% which is less than the British average.

k bro. i'm going to stay here and live my life in my own country where i don't feel like a foreigner. also jfl @ working as a delivery guy in poland. i have too much caste pride to indulge in shudroid work.

it's not like life here is bad. i have a job and been saving money. i'm going to settle for a house up somewhere in Uttaranchal where it snows with a north eastern waifu.

Attached: Naga.gif (460x230, 85K)

Just like in Russia

What was that, Władysław, you have growing IT industry? It would sure be a shame if someone were to poo in it...

Attached: IT.jpg (630x403, 59K)

I'm not leaving the country too . What job are you going to get in Uttranchal?

All 2 Polish girls impregnated by euroweeks master plan for the cucking of Poland will be forced to flee to Britain after their fathers find out the burned the coal
They will be forced to pay the toll by moving to London where she will have 5 more niglets before you give in and wife her
Enjoy paying for their condo britcuck as you Love to brag you know the poles can't pay for it

Indian Asians? I got to put my BWC in them.

Attached: 1518363925111.jpg (558x424, 51K)

I've a degree in MechEng from IIT, could join one of those JEE coaching institutes. They pay hefty and you get to teach the younger generation. Job security is fucked though but the amount of pay covers that.

It's a hectic job with insane hours like 6 AM to 10 PM with 5-6 hours per lecture, but thats what you gotta do as an engineering prof. for teenagers in india

Yes, You can tell by the way the lava moves exactly like water. Can't be fake.

>23% of babies who don't have Polish fathers are mixed race. That's not the same as 23% are mixed race, and equates to total of about 4% which is less than the British average.

And now you see why Poland has higher PISA math scores than UK
Brits have no idea how it works

Attached: pisa.jpg (1136x852, 170K)

You still never see mutts in Poland just once a in blue moon.
U brits really need to start doing work.

All of you are niggers.

This should redpill every polish woman that wants a mutt kid.

Attached: Mixed race mutt.png (500x997, 140K)

except with middle easterners & south asians the kid ends up looking Caucasian

pic related, none of you faggots can surpass this indo-european mutt when it comes to fucking

Attached: Keiran_Lee.jpg (620x413, 66K)

Well we are from the same ancient tribe pajeet.
I'm talking about polish women with nigger mutts.

>You still never see mutts in Poland just once a in blue moon.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 358K)

How did Prince Harry and Meghan Markles unborn child make it to Poland?

Same old picture that is thrown around on Jow Forums since a week ago.
WE KNOW ABOUT HER.Give it a few more years till the mutt grows to be a teen.And watch the news.
Suicide at 5 o'clock.

hm, i can understand how the indo-european settlers came here, got jungle fever and fucked some black dravidian chicks to create a brown poojeet race while your eurofag indo-european ancestors bred with neolithic europeans resulting in modern day indic and european phenotypes.

but what about middle easterners? how did they become caucasoid without switching to a Indo-European culture? why do a lot of Mid Easterners look white to me? was it Indo-European migration?

Goddamn that creature is ugly as sin.Holy shit.
LOOK AT HER TEETH AND MOUTH.

Gas all shitskins!

They split up,and went west.Simple as that lulz.
Probably cause of in-fighting and MUH DICK is bigger than yours.

How?

doesn't answer the mystery tho. they were indo-europeans but ended up speaking Semitic languages. Sanskrit and Arabic have nothing in common with each other.

It's true Slavic and Nigger blood just don't mix well.It's official,i swear i have never seen this picture of that creature here before but it's the scariest thing i ever saw.

They just broke off from the pack mate.While most european languages have sanskrit at the base i for one can never understand finnish/hungarian it's so alien to me.

Typical shill and demoralisation thread. Where are the source and certified stats you nigger

semites are not indo-europeans, they were white-skinned, but a different group from the white-skinned indo-europeans that came from the north. there ethernal struggle is actually semites vs indo-europeans.

The pic I replied to simply says "most babies are born to Polish fathers" - I happen to know from elsewhere that that is around 76%.

23% of 24% is a little over 4%.

based polack. there is a campaign against poles at the moment. probably isolating them for when the jew will make its strike and eu will further try to attack them for anti-immigration policy.

hold on tight now brother, your economic succes attracts poisonous vultures.

arabs, at least many of them, stem from Phoenicians, which may have links to Atlanteans. Ofcourse they were white hence Lebanese are quite white still. Iraq used to be Mesopotamia, Iraq used to be inhabited by Persians (Aryans). Mongols near exterminated both the Persians of Iran and Iraq however. desert dwelling apes of the arab tribes then conquered the renmants and gave everything their language and rape-looks under the banner of muhammad (piss be upon him), after he was possibly trained by Catholic monks to subvert the Eastern Orthodox influence in the middle east. Because of this some arabs still bear white features. Anatolia also used to be Aryan. Greeks and Romans passed through.

note: Aryans are Annunaki hybrid descendants of Sumerian Kings saved by Enki from the flood, being the reservoir of the rare and unexplained negative bloodtypes. (all ape, monkeys and other human races have positive bloodtype. Only aryans have negative (4-15%).

a negative mother kills the child if the father was positive.

Sounds fake, but also possible. Poland has way too deeply engrained in their mentality a need to suck western dick and try to be someone else.

Not that the rest of us over here in the east dont, but its more of a need to emulate the winner (of the cold war right now) and we dont actually believe we wuz westerners.

Besides, if it causes russia a headache and makes daddy america happy...

Take your meds.

Hello ((((polak))) diaspora JIDF nose

Attached: 1868635175.jpg (297x170, 12K)

Interesting how there's no articles on this anywhere.

This has been confirmed as fake ages a go. Stop spamming these fake news threads.

Attached: OFR966F.gif (373x270, 1.79M)

youtube.com/watch?v=F_Ji3WSMKRA
ciemnota polskiego narodu nie zna dna

remember they planned to ship 3000 uzbeks here as cheap labour

>marrying a discount chink
how much of a nigger faggot are you?
>I've a degree in MechEng
Ah, found the answer

Listen Ahmed, our women are slags if let go on their own. It is like all women.
Saying that Poland has a miscegnation problem is a pot talking to a kettle. Sure we have some bitches who are virtue signalling that black dick in. Sure we have chicks who prostitute their asses on yachts in Dubai.
You have them too. Them and government-protected paki rapegangs. Your national broadcast company has a name fitting to its agenda.
Our society at home is waaaaay less accepting of roasties and mudsharks than yours by far.
I guess if it comforts you that this one shitty summer camp happens in Poland, knock yourself out. I mean you have millions of pakis and youths to worry about.
I’ve seen it.
t.Mariusz

>your national broadcast company has a name fitting to its agenda

lol hearing BBC radio every evening would never been the same switching to All India Radio now

Attached: based.jpg (244x207, 12K)

This will probably happen. all is lost

Attached: 1509589215115.jpg (730x481, 47K)

>this is payback for ww1 ww2. you had your chance. we gonna fuck your world up for good, without firing a shot.

Of course niggerms are behind this, as expected.

Poo's and poolan' are natural enemies though
One shits on the street
Other one can't clean the toilets - not a toilet- not a private property
Oi vey, Shoah!

Attached: 1868635182.jpg (758x502, 64K)

t. street shitting paki

but i liked that juxtaposition. thanks for the chuckle bongbro

Attached: british_indian_army.jpg (350x302, 23K)

There's already Ukrainians for cheap labour. Africans move to the countries that colonised them (Nigerians go to UK, Gongolese go to France and Belgium etc...) and Asians generally don't go after gibs and they don't make that many kids. Except if you're using the british definition of "Asian" which means Paki. Pakis are moving to the UK, they don't need to go to Poland.
> Polish women are notorious for being mudsharks in the uk, expect them to show you this now on home soil.
That's true. There's already a few of them coming back to Poland with their kids, like that square jaw woman who got memed on last year.

You're right. If all your most educated people keep moving to America or Australia your country will always be shit

no source, bait thread

BASED poo's
KYS nigger

Attached: 1868635221.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

they didnt even kiss him properly

emigrating poojets are a disgrace like i just mentioned.

Pussy is expensive to buy. Way more cheaper to travel to european countries and fuck as much as you can every other month.

Hol' it right there!
Ukrainians r sub human.

>Polish consulate in New Delphi
Should be lined up against a wall and shot.

These
>based feminists
Only do this with brownskins because they want to show people that they hate white men.

Wonder if they'll hold those convictions when they end up raped and murdered.

are you seriously bragging on Jow Forums about your reading-comprehensive abilities?
get a life R-tard.

why are brits so mad about Poland?
Literally 1/2 of mixed couples I saw in my travels were british and involved a British girl. And you worry about other nations mixing?

Shut the fuck up you subhuman nigger.

:D

Attached: 1510583964035.png (647x605, 488K)

post source faggot. no source = lies.

get bachabazied by a paki you fucking tea nigger

This
Based and redpilled

These Slavshit can't help but to ape us like the animals they are, not knowing it's a trend or phony political conjuncture but the planned , devilish chess combination that will kill off ALL of our historic enemies for all eternity in the most perverse manner possible, even at the price of us going first

Poland is the fucking jew. They just have the misfortune of being the retarded ones in the family.

>foreigners can apply
No they can't