How fucked is our society where the state cares more about feeding and taking care of prisoners who killed and...

How fucked is our society where the state cares more about feeding and taking care of prisoners who killed and committed a variety of heinous crimes over the homeless living in tents next to the train tracks?

Attached: 1513477152519.jpg (900x686, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endhomelessness.org/resource/veteran-homelessness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally fucked.

/Thread

Homeless people have many avenues for receiving aid. Many don't go for it for one reason or another, and many abuse it.

I have no symphony for the homeless too much is done to care for them and they abuse the system.

Bring back public hangings for heinous crimes.

Try lifting yourself out of total poverty. Its pretty difficult if your in the best shape with the best options. Now do it when your 50 with no teeth because of bad dental care, no decent clothes, no showers.

to be fair, both should be gassed.

Anyone homeless at 50 is useless and deserves nothing but a bullet

If you ever spent time around homeless people and how many services exist to uplift them you wouldn't cry for them. The one requirement is they actually have to show up and not be on drugs.

and im sure crying on the internet really helps them

I agree with homeless deserving less resources. They're a fucking scourge and need to be removed from the streets. They have shelters and food and water; stop ruining the city.

I don't agree with public hangings. That's Africa-tier bloodlust shit, no place in a civilized society.

They'll try to force them to work in an anti-christ Politically Correct environement, though. Or am I wrong?

we need to bring back corporal punishment

Feeding and taking care of prisoners sure is stupid. I'm an extremist, i think the only sentence that should exist is death, and maybe flogging for minor crimes, but prisons shouldn't be a thing. Criminals are, in my view, undesired elements that should be simply deleted from the universe.
If you look at the history of the Romans that's how they handled things for a long time, during the Republic, they didn't have any prisons in Rome because they'd push criminals into wells or crucify them.

Yeah, and also in the Holy Bible there isn't any imprisonment, only the Bablyonians imprisoned.

Tbh both should be gassed

That's pretty edgy, lad.

Good point there. One of my favorite authors, Joseph De Maistre, argues that the modern prison system is immoral, and that criminals should be dealt divine judgement.

You can lift yourself out of total poverty in two weeks in your best health. Hitchhike to the countryside and get a farm job with illegal immigrants. Maybe beg for 2 dollars so you can spend an hour at an internet cafe to find a farm first. Farms will always overlook your situation for cheap labor, and speaking English will fast track you to a promotion. Granted it's harder at 50, but chances are if you find yourself homeless and toothless at 50 you have a lifetime of behavioristic fuck-ups driving you into the pavement, not society. Homeless people are mentally retarded and/or irresponsible, end of story.

You're not entirely wrong. We should be deporting multiple time offenders to the third world. Just pay some shit hole like Ecuador or Uganda to take them with no passport for like ten grand a head. No take backs and your ass is on an international biometric database so you can't have your mom wire you money to fly to Germany or Sweden to rape and pillage and live on welfare there. I just wish I could figure out a way to make deporting coal burners and their mutt spawn palatable to the masses too.

Attached: 1526891177620.png (429x410, 23K)

t.

Attached: AvFE133%$GRs652DD.jpg (607x1080, 47K)

It would cost us less money.

The system's slaves hate outsiders, since subconsciously they recognize a truth in their existence that is incompatible with their own lives. Hobos and clowns serve to tell you that the intricate systems of society are only a game meant to encapsulate you, but few get this message. Kings of old used to have jesters for this very reason.

Attached: Dlbruq1XcAAx6ry.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 111K)

>1 post by this ID
REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF

By a magnitude of billions. Possibly tens of billions. When you consider that it would basically be a mandatory repatriation to Africa for our proud pic. It could actually end up in the savings of hundreds of millions of dollars appreciated over time. Think of all of the space travel we could spend that on instead of have to pay the sociaty wide nigger tax year after year.

Attached: 1534746386798m.jpg (1024x817, 234K)

Just make being homeless a crime and put them in minimum security workhouses where you pay them in cheap booze, gruel and medication for the mental health problems most of them have.

>the homeless are there to remind you how fucked you are without money.

>homeless people lack structure
>put them in work houses, give them three meals a day and something to do
>repeat until they can function on their own or until they accept they can't function in a modern industrial society without aid
>leaving them to their own devices isn't working out!

Just private firing squads then.

Does anybody else find it funny that this attitude, in a non-jewish white guy does nothing but promotes cukery and the slavery involved? YOu are promoting the slaving away of white people for all the gibs and everything else.

Why are these types of attitudes so popular? People will go to hell and back to defend themselves but it isnt logical.. This shit is nigger tier.. And people are saying it when theyre sperging out just like a nigger.

To me, the white race is being utterly fucked by the ignorace of niggers.. thats a big part of why people are homeless.. YOu have to be some kind of slave or cuck to even be employed.. Thats the truth no matter how you try to spin it or distort it.

If white people with this attitude/mentality are what is considered our front-line defense against this shit then were pretty much fucked.

Anybody else ever notice how these people will go to hell and back to make sure no one else in the thread thinks any other way than they do? These people are mindlessly pushing the kike agenda like fucking brainwashed niggers.

70 years ago the majority of the population in america was self employed.

to be frank being homeless doesn't mean you don't have a house being homeless means you don't have any friends/family who are willing to put up with your shit while you pick yourself up

mostly because of drugs or mental illness

>all these edgy kids who're incapable of thinking beyond their reddit tier opinions
endhomelessness.org/resource/veteran-homelessness/