When Britain is going to be fascist, are we gonna be your allies?

When Britain is going to be fascist, are we gonna be your allies?
Who is going to be your allied nations/states?

Attached: random_british_fascist_flag_concept_by_americansfr-d9f2ej1.png (1024x600, 40K)

You can be an ally, only after we throw all 400,000 of your citizens out. They have to go back, as you know.

You can send the romanians, we need them, gas the gypsies

When is Romania going to carry out it's rightful claim to the south china sea islands?

Soon
The Indies are rightfuly ours

We will Crush you NAZI CUNTS

Attached: images (8).jpg (220x265, 16K)

Attached: 1534296865366.png (750x332, 210K)

Who said Maoris can't join the Fascist Cause? They have Good Muscle!

>the islands are afraind that Britain is going to get a more based ally

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-01-15-05-21-1.png (785x995, 883K)

Fuck that, Maoris are going right back to Fiji

Fiji is full of Indians (The Curry Ones).

Fiji is all right.
Been twice with my gf, the women over there are ugly af though.

Calm down lil bro.

Attached: 1534844988278.jpg (202x249, 9K)

I've heard the Melanesian Bulls have a habit of picking up white women over there, were you watching your back?

That is a fucking ugly flag, my man.

Sorry

Attached: latest-1.png (2000x1000, 45K)

I disagree I like it.

Nice digits I've got there btw

Don't be I like it.

thought so too, looks like an airforce insignia

still fucking ugly dude, i dont think having a lightning bolt in the middle of an iron man styled center is all that aesthetic.

You're on fire!

I think we should stick with tradition.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg.png (1200x600, 36K)

There you go.

Anyway I made this thread a while ago. Would anyone mind checking it out?

based and redpilled

What the hell is wrong with you?

Attached: download.jpg (451x700, 72K)

I had no issues, never heard of any such problems (in Fiji).
Bali was different...

I bet £20 it's an SJW posing as a Maori.

They're diddy though. Balinese men I mean.

The fish will become the shark.
Just known that aussie.
The SRI is developing a program that will gradually turn every gypsy minority into emus and eveery romanian hungarian into ostriches. You wont fucking know what hit you when brown emus and ostriches screeching in hungarian emerse from the sea.

Attached: australia___pamant_romanesc__2_by_malburian.jpg (900x720, 127K)

fucking ugly

>diddy
Not sure. was with gf.
I believe there is sex tourism there, older Aussie women go to Bali to fuck the young 'surfers'.

But they're reproductively useless at this point.

You'll have to take that up with BUF.

sure ill take it up with a bunch of edgy teenagers, the only thing the BUF had going for it was a bunch of sound bites.

Do I sense the presence of a Trigglypuff?

Now, are we going to be allies?

Blonde haired blue eyed people claim they are Maori now. Fucking hilarious.

Tourists must think we’re weird when they see a bunch of more or less British kids acting like savages doing the Haka.

Fijians smell like literal shit

I think you have never met a gyspy then...

This. Halfcasts or Kiwis with European heritage that adopt Maori culture make me cringe so fucking hard, when I played rugby during high school I refused to do the haka because I have 0 Maori blood and got stood down from school even my parents said I should have just done the haka fuck it’s a joke

It’s becoming embarrassing. Especially when celebrities come here and it’s a bunch of blonde kids doing the whole haka thing. It’s a cringe feet.

The national boss will come and do branch meeting at our workplace and do speeches in Maori and all the Maori don’t even speak it. Lmao.

Anglo supremacy forever
mutts get the gas

Attached: enoch.png (311x300, 117K)

>when the memes hit hard

If you want to see us lose our shit, stop the tea reaching us

This would actually work. Normies would sperg the fuck out if they can't get their brew.

Maori culture is just one big prank that went wrong

This, sooo fucking disrespectful & I’m not even Maori imagine your ancestors dying only so that their conquerors rape your land and culture idek how to explain it but I find the haka so Fucken disrespectful

I always cringe at Euros doing the Haka.

You seriously telling me they expelled you for not doing the Haka?

Kino te āhua indeed.

I reckon Britain might be one of the first white nations to go full fash, they seem to be closer to the civil war tipping point every time I look. Any Brit-bro's to confirm or am I delusional?

Attached: 92e.jpg (624x351, 23K)

Only under me, everyone else seems to be cucked to high heaven.

Its hard to tell as everybody is so polite. Even to people we hate.

Every brit I meet in the bars and shit here is so fucking cucked it blackpills me hard whenever I run into one of your brethren over here.

You have to visit Jow Forums to meet real Brits. That being said, I admire the former Maoris martial spirit, NZ should've assimilated that and conquered the Pacific up to the American coast.

The Maori are a bunch of savage annoying faggots and I'm annoyed we didn't genocide each and every single one of them. They're a detriment to this country and always have been FUCK THE MAORI

Up north everybody i know is quietly racist. Honesty i have never met a lefty in real life. but everybody acts P.C when in public.

It's the result of dysgenics. most of the best were killed off, the worst left alone to piss off the next generations, except for Temuera Morrison he seems based. Whites will meet a similar fate if the trend continues, read S.M. Stirling's Domination series to understand the logic and the success of the Draka.

>Fascist Britain
Wut? I've read Corbyn can seriously win the next elections.

Attached: 1532052318909.jpg (370x327, 28K)

From Manchester, can confirm.

Everything seems pozzed in the North and London. Our biggest problem in my city is Chinese influence.

I'm in the city every day and it is full of annoying Chinese families of like 30 people blocking streets. I don't give a shit about that though, tourism is fine. Our biggest problem is Pakistani and Africans. They're fucking everywhere now. Seriously, take a walk down Market Street in Manchester anytime of the day and it's a sea of black/brown skin.

I think civility is going to die in Britain soon though. The cracks are showing, you can see it on the faces of the native Brits.

No not the Chinese themselves, the corruption involving Labour and the Chinese Communist Party. Pakistanis and Africans here behave unlike up North at least.

Who doesn't our government cuck to. Fucking traitors.

kill the niggers

Attached: 1534008752577.png (1023x653, 249K)

I get this impression as well, May needs stringing up/

Yes. Traditional approach is best

Mean't to be a full stop on the end.

Never. A poll just showed that if 18-24 year olds could vote 80% would vote left/far left only 12% would vote the centre cuck tories.

This country is dead. The people make me sick. We all deserve to die.

On the books it's backhanders at best, treason at worst.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

True, but they abolished treason laws. How very convenient for them.

Well, at least it will put a stop to the Judenpresse.

Why do LARP threads like this get attention? No western nation is ever going fascist (((they))) made sure of it after WW2. Focus on real problems like raising a white family you manchilds.

Based, good luck with that

Tony Blair. He will meet the DOTR.

No the Brits are utter cowards and literal retards. We let thousands of our children be kidnapped, raped and then murdered or forced to give birth to a half paki rape baby at age 13. Nobody has done anything about it, our people are literally sub 80 iq mongoloids that care more about Love Island or Ngubu scoring an absolute fackin stunner at the back of the net than the mass industrial rape of our children, our slow ethnic cleansing and the great demographic replacement.

Muslims will conquer England. I'm totally sure if it, an atheistic hedonistic society isn't able to defeat jihadis and the British will never return to Christianity. Most people's only meaning in life is getting drunk, fucking a slag then eating a kebab literally made out of a 13 white British girls corpse.

It's over, there will never be any resistance beyond EDL mongs and national action spergs.

There is nothing they can do to us that they have not already done.

What will be the step to far? They rape another 10,000 little white girls? They behead another soldier? They blow up another 20 people? They take over one more city? Another dozen race riots? What could they do to us that they already haven't?

We don't deserve to live because we abandoned god. This is our punishment.

Whence why I quit Alcohol. Our enemies don't drink, why would we?

Blackpilled Christian Propaganda. That's another thing on the hit list.

Nah. Poms can get fucked

I miss Léon Degrelle... :(

Attached: degre1.jpg (1536x2106, 619K)

Why bother changing the flag at all.

only ally will be allah and his sand hordes

because europeans have drank alcohol since our earliest forefathers and it is part of our culture, which by being a nihilistic self serving prick you are pissing away.

no, but i sense the presence of a vangaurdist moron.

looks like something out of a superhero movie

Because Mosley was a superhero to Europe

Countries should be mono-ethnic in order to be strong (diversity is certainly not strength, quite the opposite, for starters it fucks you International Relations and independant foreign policy).

Personally I don't think so.

It's not that there isn't an apatite - there is - but there isn't the organisation needed to get things mobile. Compare with countries like Germany, France etc where there is an established far right party apparatus to form the core around which the movement grows. UK just doesn't have a good far-right option.

>UKIP
Too closely tied to a single issue and lacks competent leadership. Farage was relatively charismatic, but UKIPs internal structure is a mess.

Until someone takes up the mantle on the right, and puts together a functioning apparatus - with a well organised and coherent internal workflow - it won't happen. It should also be noted that the Tories and Labour are both aware of this issue. A far right party would likely find root in the north (labour heartlands) and obviously take a lot of the tories support too. So both parties work to make sure that any fledgling movement on the right is crushed in its inception. That means that anyone who does go around trying to get things going faces a serious stonewall to getting things done.

>No chance then?
Watch the Brexit culmination and aftermath. Both Labour and the Tories are internally fractured right now. The only thing keeping them together is the fear that if only their split, then the other will dominate. But once the rumblings begin in both sides, then you could see some new parties form out of them. In that confusion, its the best chance a new party would get to launch. Also, if Brexit coincides with a big economic slump, then the hardship will likely drive people to more action.

Basically, it's a boulder at the top of the cliff. Once it gets rolling, it will go pretty quick. But getting it moving is very difficult.

Even if a new right-wing party forms, do you honestly believe it wouldn't be infiltrated within hours?

One of the reasons I stressed that any new party would need a superb organiser.

But you are right, I'm tagentally involved in the security field and the Secret Service has a pretty hardcore ideological sub-culture. Honestly I think we'd only see one pop up if the far right was legitimised in somewhere like Germany or France. Maybe the US, but Trump isn't going to be that.

Aye Desu,
2nd most hated immigrant group, after polak undermensch

We can go back to our pleasures once our enemies are vanquished.

Go back to Plebbit!

Still don't get that.

I'm no fan of them, but putting them below pakis, poos, niggers, french, arabs etc?