Polandball

Just how fucking chad is Poland?

Attached: FB_IMG_1536046738951.jpg (1125x1057, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&t=280s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Bem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enough to clean out my loo every week. It's pretty hellish in there after a chicken madras.

>bad*ss

???

Poles are jews. It's why they get shilled so hard

Why are you britfags so butthurt about Polish workers?WORKERS.
Wtf is wrong with you

That retard is a fraud, he followed real soldiers and made himself look like rambo on social media. Poland is not based.

wtf is polish soldier doing in Syria

There is a less jews in Poland then your conutry, you leaf

They put enough people out of work in the North to lead to Brexit. Plus they don't integrate at all.

Brainwashed to hate white working immigrants and not lazy sandnigger migrants

probably fought with the YPG, however thats just a guess.

Attached: 1522546057634.jpg (1514x1190, 120K)

There is an 'art' program that will change that

Who the fuck would want to integrate with your Jihadi/Nigger/Shitskin minorities?Not the romanians not the eastern euros not the Irish NOT even the GYPSIES want to do that

>bad*ss
Christ

If this is public
youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&t=280s
imagine what the real plans for Poland are.

Mercenary probably.

>why dont poles integrate into our Sharia cities?

>Plus they don't integrate at all.
Why would they need to? They're white. They can work in western Europe and still be Polish. I wouldn't lose our Polish working class immigrant for the world, they're white European brothers.

This photo is fake

immigrants*

do you think denmark will ever be as white as poland?

Denmark although small pop.Is very white/clean and orderly.
BUT THOSE DAMN GRAFITTI'S ON BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS PISS ME OFF>

We're still sitting at around 92-95% white and parties on every side of the political spectrum are steadily appealing more and more to pro-white sentiments, I'm not too worried.

Even our damn queen has said things like
>Denmark is not a multicultural country
>Just because you live here doesn't mean you're one of us
>Trees with no roots fall (telling Danes to value their identity)
And she's supposed to remain relatively politically neutral.

Volunteer fighter.
Know his weapon systems one way or another though, since the videos I assume he's uploaded have shown him being fairly competent.

Yeah, I was wondering wtf Poland had to do with this conflict. Seems like a better version of virtue signalling to me

To add to this, the much larger issue in Denmark is our own sexual degeneracy. We are the fourth most promiscuous nation in the world (~4 average sex partners a year) and we have the second highest global rate of adultery (48% of married individuals admit to having cheated, imagine what it is for couples who are not married)

On top of that you also have our high tolerance of LGBT faggotry, we'll be hosting World Pride 2021. I'm much more worried about these things.

Attached: 13173778_1255641011120557_9040465293602843509_n.png (535x377, 143K)

They always knew where to stand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Bem

Attached: 800px-Józef_Bem_111.jpg (800x989, 144K)

so Chad it was known as Paradise of the Jews and the most tolerant nation in Europe for centuries

Why has only one user pointed this out? Flame is fake as fuck.

Oh Romania, you never disappoint.

Putin destroys ISIS as hitlery obama and brennan shriek nothing happened in benghazi and the ISIS shitface mcshame croaks- also Trump is a puppet

u've been to denmark?

pleasure to be of service

Attached: fugg3.jpg (550x404, 19K)

yea i know denmark is pretty based and even though you are in the e.u, you prlly will remain the based scandi country. And maybe finland might be more based but they are just so god damned irelavent

are ur std rates high also?

>maybe finland might be more based
might want to visit then to get a taste of Somalis and degenerate loud drunks kek

its simple
because they can be and they cant be against Muslims/pakis/poo/Caribbean or any other Negros.

Some time ago yeh.
Other than Noerrebro in Copenhagen and the ocasional nigger/s running through the center trying to act rich and then going back home to a bread and marmelade dinner.
It was pretty ok.

Copernicus "Chad" Wojeheiwicz

>48% of married individuals admit to having cheated
It's about 40% for the US, iirc.

But its true

finland is pretty based, just they are so irrelavent

Attached: svea.jpg (1024x868, 117K)

Like Slough?

un fucking believable
3.3 million kikes to poland and mail them thier new citizen ship papers and passports so they wouldn't even have to go there ...
The entire SJW group smiles and says yes....

WHAT THE FUCK

>Slough
?what do you mean by that?

having small towns flooded with niggers, your people getting drunk in the street and yelling at noon, and your pre-teens and teens hang out with niggers at train stations is based?
It's a big shame about them cause I really liked the landscape and how comfy everything can be in winter (minus the niggers and degenerates)

Mostly White and Sikh very few mussies.

still more based than sweden

lol thats fake as fuck, no polish soldiers in syria and that fire is photoshopped

Hi 8ch

WE SUCK FUCK OFF WE CLEAN TOILET DON'D SPEAK ENGLAND BAY BAY

Attached: 1530988999090.jpg (2048x1299, 205K)

>Enough to clean out my loo every week. It's pretty hellish in there after a chicken madras.

Attached: 1868635178.jpg (1080x851, 75K)

Start by sucking mine

That guy isn't a Polish soldier, he is some retarded mercenary that joined kurds but they didn't allow him to join their soldiers on the main front so he followed them with his go pro to film himself looking cool next to ruins when battles were already over. Fuck him with a rake

Poland symbolism is reeel!
Kikes for the win!

Attached: welcometotheinterwebs.jpg (3830x3239, 3.15M)

>Just because you live here doesn't mean you're one of us
This! So much this! So fucking much this!
As an Italian, born and raised in Germany, I always knew that at the end of the day I'm just a guest in this country who doesn't get to overstay his welcome. But even some Germans act real butthurt when I tell them this?
"So you were born, raised and live here, and you don't care about the future of this country?"
It's not that I don't care, it's that THIS ISN'T MY COUNTRY! I'M JUST A GUEST!
This is why I never applied for German citizenship. It's just a farce. I don't magically become German just because some words on a piece of paper say so.
I wish more leftist retards would understand this.

>today we have a situation where people feel free to express their views

>today we have a situation where we cannot censor what people believe

>today we have a situation where we cannot shame our people out of saying what is right in front of them

Pretty much, thats why I love her.

Beloved Poland,
have I ever said how much I love you? Your beautifull countryside, your rich and fascinating Culture and your... and I am blushing writing this, oh forgive me, nice people of course. All these centuries I have craved someone to love me, to make me feel united, a Smile I could protect from Russia. My bepsi is hard like the armor of TEUTONIC KNIGHTS PURGING HERETICS, when I think about you and my heart beats faster than then the gallop of GLORIOUS WINGED HUSSARS CHARGING UNTO VICTORY....ahh....ahh...
Excuse me for a moment.

So what I was going to say is, that I want to become one with you, I crave your Schlesien and Böhmen, want to please your Little Prussia while pleasing you with my Sachsen and Brandenburg. Don't you remember the times of the German Empire, where our territorys were melting into each other? Don't hear about what the meanies say, for me you are the most aryan country in the world, not that it would matter, cause when we are together nothing can stop us. The Fiends will flee in Terror bevor your Winged Hussars right into the swords of my Landsknechts and the bajonetts of my Landsers. Gothic Knights will charge bravely forward, knowing that they are protected by your Schlesian Marksman. I would kick out every of these filthy arabs, for you to fill mee with your strong slavic man and woman. Please, know that my feelings are true and honest and make me the happiest Autistic Girl with Stahlhem (Male) ever by going out with me.
In undying love,
Germany

Attached: Wehr-Chan (2).png (417x500, 230K)

I actually shed a tear. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read.

POLAND I LOVE YOU TOO:

Should've had an Israeli flag over his shoulder. THEN it would be badass!

What the fucking shit, what is this? What is this program? When was this aired? Those propositions and their arguments... I would have loved to be there and argue those things back Holy shit

Attached: 1534001549550-pol.gif (300x300, 2.42M)

>(((Holy))) shit
Oi vey

Attached: 18536041.gif (220x220, 212K)

they are the last hope for europe