How is it for white men in dating/hook up market today? Part 2

Is the anti-white Male kike propaganda working? Are you getting cockblocked? Can you compete with Tyrone and Jose?

Attached: 7D87EA0E-267C-480E-924E-98292B16F9F8.jpg (480x601, 37K)

>compete
This implies we were all on level footing to begin with. Remember: you will always be Jewish. And that sucks.

This thread is retarded and you should feel bad for making it.

What do you mean?

Bump

Stfu

Sneed

It's working, keep this up.

It's completely fine. White men vastly outperform any other men on dating websites

Good goyim

we are still getting the best quality pussy. Let the dieseased sluts go to clubs and spread STDs to minorities.

O rly

Very rare I guess. Some outright refuse to date you if you are a white male because of brainwashing, but that is the rarest of the rare. Some are willing to do so while most seem to want to be with their own race. Thanks diversity, for bringing in a bunch of people that wouldn't want anything to do with me since they want their own kind.

Though to be honest I don't think I am anywhere near the best looking, but it seems to be the girls I do get with say I am handsome but what weight does the words of a woman hold?

Interesting observations stick with white Women.

Bump

>Thanks diversity, for bringing in a bunch of people that wouldn't want anything to do with me since they want their own kind.

No, its because they view you as racist and/or sexist and write you off. You're even losing azn women now lel

Attached: Tamra Dae & Melody Rae.webm (640x640, 2.44M)

Fuck I can’t compete

I'd take a charge, if you know what I mean

My gorgeous French wife made me chicken cordon bleu last night with a ratatouille side. Have fun "competing" for sluts in the same sexual marketplace as Dakwon and Tyreese

White women are geared towards liking bad boys. Let them know you're a racist who doesn't give a shit. Its going really well to be honest.

White supremacy is cool, chic, and badass. White women can't get enough of it.

Being a "normie" no doubt makes you an incel.

There are much less non-jewish white women on dating sites now.. the non-hook up ones at least.. and they all look depressed.. theyre not wearing make up, most are overweight..

There is a shitload on nonwhite women and they all look happy.. and also jewish people.

This is all recent, like within the past few months..

I wonder whats coming ahead.

Bump

>equivocating casual sex with marriage and raising children
>shilling casual sex
>race baiting
>shilling dating apps

Attached: RussianGirls10.jpg (503x335, 132K)