Abortions

Abortions are good for society. Every abortion clinics are 90% black girls. The black population percentage demographic haven’t changed in over 50 years

Attached: 7C5FA1E9-DD0E-4104-9F57-B72DFA3B3568.jpg (916x916, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Between_races,_ethnicities_and_among_primates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nonsense. The black population growth rate doubles the white population growth rate.

Abortions should be recommended if not out-right required in most instances.

You know your pregnancy was an accident, don't lie.

he means in the US

Eugenics based abortions is one of the final redpilled

Me too

Another Mongoloid supremacy thread by Tenda Spencer. Is nobody else seeing these?

Attached: 12.jpg (736x490, 74K)

It's just a lukewarm stance from people who actually want to kill dysgenic people and not just prevent them from reproducing. It's a retarded liberal position that the fetus isn't live/less valuable, or a cowardly one that just claims it's more palatable for the masses.

If you support abortion for eugenic reasons you actually want genocide of dysgenic people, not abortions of their children.

Abortions are a result of the FeminVirus

Attached: IMG_9146.png (673x994, 886K)

Only leftists, cultists, and FeminVirus infected sant abortions

Attached: IMG_8988.png (673x994, 926K)

abortions should be mandatory for birth defects like down syndrome and being born any shade of shitskin.
anybody who disagrees with this is anti-white

The biggest redpill:

>OP is correct that being anti-abortion is pro-black
>We need to outlaw abortion
>Then remove blacks from north america
The best of both worlds

Attached: what race.jpg (477x637, 35K)

Attached: IMG_9187.png (750x2747, 208K)

Why are you talking to yourself, Tenda? You got your iPhone in your hand and the computer on the table and you're posting from different IPs.

Attached: 30592283_172326436821152_4795127838325866496_n.jpg (1080x1350, 151K)

Attached: aKbrLC0g8qCkvD97NLkYVt-B7wZ_k31nYSmoKTPed4I.jpg (960x987, 218K)

>let's mould society round blacks

This is a lie, everyone I know that has had one is white. Shtf I hope they get shot or something.

Look at this fuckin pedophile. Gawd damn white people!!

It's not our fault Asians are feminine and only the females have appeal.

>Stephen Oppenheimer said, "An interesting hypothesis put forward by paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould many years ago was that the package of the Mongoloid anatomical changes could be explained by the phenomenon of neoteny, whereby an infantile or childlike body form is preserved in adult life.
>It would also explain how the counterintuitive retroussé [turned up at the end] nose and relative loss of facial hair got into the package."[61] "[D]ecrease unnecessary muscle bulk, less tooth mass, thinner bones and smaller physical size; ...this follows the selective adaptive model of Mongoloid evolution."[61]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Between_races,_ethnicities_and_among_primates

Attached: 1535469351658.jpg (640x810, 290K)

Wait... that's not a certain supreme gentleman, is it?

Yup. If he had been a female he definitely wouldn't have been an incel.

My advice to you if you're Asian: do a sex change or be born female.

Attached: 1535467249383.jpg (601x601, 414K)

Murdering children is ok , allowing women to Murder their children will make them grow in a good mentality .

Why are you discussing the fake topic, you stupid French idiot?

Attached: 1533808915821.jpg (719x1280, 182K)

That's fabulous.

Attached: 1461380954475.jpg (217x250, 9K)

I saw a meme a couple of weeks ago, on reddit:

Mario says:
A whaman should be able to decide what to do with her body. So it's her right to choose if she should be able to keep her pregnancy or ( sadly ) terminate it.

Luigi says:
If it's black, trow it in the trash!!

Attached: 432789050834.png (480x454, 341K)

Here's a real meme for you. Google:

8ch Tenda Spencer

Then come back to this thread.

wow he looks like a beautiful, sick, sick geisha

No. Abortion leads to harlotry even among women who don't have one. When the sexual act is disconnected from reproduction then family life loses a vital component (sex) which is spun off as an independent recreational activity. The very availability of birth control and abortion creates an environment where the procreative act is subverted (or perhaps more accurately perverted) into a selfish amusement rather than a central action in the relationship of a couple forming a family.

Baby murder is never okay

Moral consistency is a luxury we can't afford when we don't have the power to change society as quickly as we wish we could

People are already desensitized to abortion, they're extremely resistant to sterilization. Better to use abortion to suppress the black birth rate instead of being painted as literally hitlers for trying to cut out the middleman in an effort to save babies

I don't get it.
Looked at it, but i dont get it.
Is he an artist?

That's not true though, 50% of abortions are white girls.

Daily reminder there are more black babies aborted than born in NY in any given year of the last 20.

holy shit, this thread just made me realize i had a dream where i fell in love with a girl knocked her up in a week with triplets and had to act like everything was fine. I woke up and realized how great not having sex is :)

no, we need affirmative action abortions for blacks as compensation for opression, systemic racism and slavery and ban abortions for privileged pigdog white sluts.

then force abotions on mudslimes
also post birth abortions

Abortions has helped reduce the gipsy birthrates to half compared with the commie times when it was forbidden.
Now we need some tax cuts for working romanian people tha are tied to the number of children. There is already a program meant to help young families buy their own house called Prima Casa.

Attached: file.png (893x474, 193K)

Yep second this.
if you are having trouble getting layed, shopping your dick off and acting like a retarded shemale is definitely going to help you

Attached: tumblr_inline_nthm47bLzV1t20yr2_400.gif (350x265, 1.13M)

Abortion is an abomination before God.

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)

Abortion is for cowards who are afraid to address the real solution: mass repatriation. You're agreeing to perform abortions indefinitely on the taxpayer's dollar, rather than get rid of the dead weight entirely.

At least here legal abortions have largely helped in reducing those social problems that lead to abortions in the long run. The current amount of abortions is at it's lowers in over 30 years. Finnish abortions peaked in 70s when there was over two times more abortions than in present day.

>The current amount of abortions is at it's lowers in over 30 years
let me guess, so are births

No, it has not changed that much since 80s. But death rate has surpassed birth rate because of aging population and amount of post war boomers.

redpilled, inshallah, post-birfth abortions are the way to go with all the muddies

who gives a shit about god if white people are extinct?

>If you support abortion for eugenic reasons you actually want genocide of dysgenic people, not abortions of their children.

Yes, and?

Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the Gaineses on Jow Forums top kek
I don't mind them for some reason. I guess because she is just so fucking culturally white, and their kids are cute and super well-behaved, plus she puts her little girls in dresses and raises the kids as the gender they obviously are, no leftist PC bullshit with these two

The black population percentage is steady but only because of the rapid growth in hispanics. The number of blacks compared to the number of non Hispanic whites is growing. If not for immigration, you'd see this clearly in the numbers. It's odd how immigration numbers just happen to be at the exact right level to hide the growth of the black population relative to the white populaion. Surely just a coincidence.

Abortions is a Jewish trick to send gentile children to Molech.

Attached: ABORTION GIVES CHILDREN.png (1024x768, 487K)

the population growth is mostly mexicans and other new world mongols

>in most instances where one or more parents are not white

ftfy

This is true but like my countryman said, it's a moral consistency we cannot afford

>Abortion leads to harlotry
L0Lno fgt pls
it's the other way about, you moron

You böys need to get your statistics straight.

Just give the father a right to have say in his child fate.

Most shitskins and muts will still get aborted but many white children will be saved.

Attached: africa.jpg (1200x351, 215K)

Attached: satan.jpg (362x386, 40K)

Attached: 1535864702625.png (625x523, 70K)

OP is actually a female lefty. loves abortion and hates niggers 90 percent of lefties.

no, abortion is evil. something does not suddenly become moral because it is expedient. nobody deserves death.

instead, sterilize edgy teens like OP.

Wew

Abortions should be free for any child that would be born with any amount of nigger in it, retarded, or with some disfiguring/debilitating disease. These are called mercy killings.

White births outpaced all others in the US for the past three years now. We can turn it around if you trolls could clear up that acne and lose the weight and start fucking white women

Attached: 4FF7FF88-0077-40FF-BF67-27E0314F3435.jpg (1024x722, 60K)

Nope. They’re based. I think people were like stalking them recently so they’ve sort of pulled back with all the media and shit.

abortions are one of those things that COULD be a slippery slope IF the people who handle the idea and act itself in society are Satanists who do rituals with the babies

if we could just get rid of that, ideally permanently then abortion suddenly becomes compassionate eugenics, it becomes a tool

there are a virtually infinite amount of "good reasons" to abort, and none of them are a laughing matter, but a somber one. the choice needs to be left to the consciousness incubating the fetus, as in the consciousness who was potentially raped by a foreigner, or who's psycho ex punctured the condoms, or who has to run the math to find out if she can even survive on her job now that her parents kicked her out for being a whore

not saying anything about anything beyond the objective reality that abortion is an important asset for society and overlooking the truth is thoughtless and could lead to worse issues (how do you think the Satanists got in? by playing both sides of the abortion fence until they got in)

What the fuck are you talking about, Vee, Gypsies do not have abortions, Romanians have. If anything Gypos spawn as many Gyplets as they can in order to send them to beg on the streets and collect state benefits.

Abortions are good, degenerates (niggers or otherwise) remove themselves from the gene pool and go to hell while Christian families thrive. What's not to like?

Pay certain people $10,000 to be sterilized.

If I ever get a billion thats what I’m doing

the asian reddit threads are really obvious, yes

I'm sick of this specious argument that because niggers get abortion in disproportionately high numbers, so too should White babies get aborted.

Put yourself in the position when you were still in your mother's womb. A jew shows up and says he's an abortionist and is going to kill you because he also must kill unborn niggers, and it wouldn't be right to only kill niggers, he must also kill you out of equal treatment.

What would you tell that kike?

It wasn't that he was an ugly guy. He's not bad looking at all and honestly has like Teen Nick or Disney channel show good looks. His fault was that he didn't know how to interact with people. The autism combined with his upbringing is what ultimately destroyed any chance he would have had with women.
Such a shame.

Every abortion is one less democrat voter...for the life of me, I don't understand why chritians/conservatives are so against it

>sex should be done in the missionary position while mostly clothed for procreated purposes only

kill yourself christfag

What if it's black or middle eastern and exists only to drain resources?

I wish someone in government would have the sense to tie the gibs to sterilization.
Want $400 in food stamps every month? Ok just sign this waiver saying you agree to be sterilized and all the hot chips and pop you can ever hope to consume will be yours for free.

It's not good to murder human beings, even if we accept your premise that some are inferior to others. They are still human beings and there are still loads of other options before resorting to dismembering babies.

Black guys would unironically tap that. I've seen women with kids that don't look half as pretty or intelligent as Jamie Fox in that gif.